Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Heterosexual Men

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Why is it that most heterosexual men dont have a problem with having a platonic relationship with other men but whenever they find out that you are bisexual or homosexual they act like you have the plague and that they will catch some kind of disease just by being in close proximity to you?

I’m not like that but I assume because they don’t want you having a crush on them or trying to get in their pants, which may sound ridiculous to you but it’s true.

I’m not like that but I assume because they don’t want you having a crush on them or trying to get in their pants, which may sound ridiculous to you but it’s true.

This is because most Heterosexual men are Afraid of acknowledging the homoeroticism that is present within us all. Not having been taught how to think about emotions and the feelings emanating from the body and raised in a culture that shames Feelings in men, they have begun to shame their own bodies from whence feelings emanate. They only allow themselves to feel these feelings when they are having sex with a woman and in those fleeting movements they allow themselves to feel their whole emotions and the woman also serves as a validation mechanism for their manhood. This is a wrong and improper mechanism. These men haven't changed from boys into men which means opening the body to a full sense of emotions. The Gay man and the Bisexual man represents everything that is the antithesis of what the heterosexual man thinks is Mans reality. The gay men can have a full sense of their emotions and have acknowledged their emotions and feelings as part of them. They are afraid of that which they know exists within and have suppressed it within. When subjected to the outside view of homoeroticism, they begin to hate them because they hate that part of themselves within. It has nothing to do with Gay men or women and everything to do with their refusal to accept the homoeroticism within. All men and women have some part of homerotic tendencies within that they refuse to acknowledge.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Why is it that most heterosexual men dont have a problem with having a platonic relationship with other men but whenever they find out that you are bisexual or homosexual they act like you have the plague and that they will catch some kind of disease just by being in close proximity to you?

Religious suppression of sexuality and freedom. Even in those that are non practicing, it’s embedded into their heads from a young age.

I'd also be wary about what "platonic relationship" means in the context of modern society. Almost all NPCs (and many SS too) lack the awareness, the maturity and the capabilty to understand what even friendship is, relegating it to simply sharing hobbies/interests and no emotional and mental commitment at all, as well as many other requirements of friendship that are develop over time as a bond grows.

Being manly, as Jack described, in the Jewish society is not manly at all. It's about being obsessed with alcohol, drinking beer, the most popular sport in your country (almost always through brainwashing rather than actually appreciation of it), not expressing emotions, not recognising when you actually need to back down and when you need to ask for help, etc. For some it's about the beard, for others about the beer belly, other yet about the bodybuilding or the weightlifting physique. "How much you bench, bro? 50 kg? That's not frat, bro." It's about dressing in neutrals, possibly choosing colours that looks as dead/lifeless as possible because colour is gay/feminine. "Did you shag her, bro?" "No, man." "That's not frat, bro. You're a pussy". Affection is severely mutilated and only expressed through violence and aggressiveness, both physical and verbal. Body hair make you a men, removing them a pussy. Or, in the direct opposite fashion, "shave or you won't fuck any chick tonight" etc etc None of this corresponds to healthy expressions of masculinity. It's what happens when you sublimate manly energies incorrectly like most men nowadays do

Those man that act like you stated... I agree with Jack in the reasons why heterosexual men shy away from us. They see as a woman - which means a platonic relationship in their retarded mind becomes impossible - in a male body, which means sex is also not an option and neither is flirting. Of course, you probably directed this question to heterosexual men, so I would have no place answering to it.

Stormblood, you make some very interesting points. What you have said points to many reasons as to why I do not even make friends with people anymore.
Stormblood said:
I'd also be wary about what "platonic relationship" means in the context of modern society. Almost all NPCs (and many SS too) lack the awareness, the maturity and the capabilty to understand what even friendship is, relegating it to simply sharing hobbies/interests and no emotional and mental commitment at all, as well as many other requirements of friendship that are develop over time as a bond grows.

Being manly, as Jack described, in the Jewish society is not manly at all. It's about being obsessed with alcohol, drinking beer, the most popular sport in your country (almost always through brainwashing rather than actually appreciation of it), not expressing emotions, not recognising when you actually need to back down and when you need to ask for help, etc. For some it's about the beard, for others about the beer belly, other yet about the bodybuilding or the weightlifting physique. "How much you bench, bro? 50 kg? That's not frat, bro." It's about dressing in neutrals, possibly choosing colours that looks as dead/lifeless as possible because colour is gay/feminine. "Did you shag her, bro?" "No, man." "That's not frat, bro. You're a pussy". Affection is severely mutilated and only expressed through violence and aggressiveness, both physical and verbal. Body hair make you a men, removing them a pussy. Or, in the direct opposite fashion, "shave or you won't fuck any chick tonight" etc etc None of this corresponds to healthy expressions of masculinity. It's what happens when you sublimate manly energies incorrectly like most men nowadays do

Those man that act like you stated... I agree with Jack in the reasons why heterosexual men shy away from us. They see as a woman - which means a platonic relationship in their retarded mind becomes impossible - in a male body, which means sex is also not an option and neither is flirting. Of course, you probably directed this question to heterosexual men, so I would have no place answering to it.

Because a heterosexual man knows that if he is friends with a woman, there is another motivation on some level. Even if they are strictly just friends and neither of them wants to be in a sexual or romantic kind of relationship together, the heterosexual man will naturally think about this and want this sometimes.

So if he is friends with a gay or bisexual man, the heterosexual man will feel like the gay man could probably have some times when he is a little bit interested in him in a sexual or romantic kind of way. Because he thinks "That's just how guys are." This leads to a feeling kind of like being covered in fish blood and floating in the water with sharks. Which is horrible if that is how women always feel around men. So he just wants to get away from the gay man to ensure that the gay man won't have the idea one day that he wants something else from him.

This is the mindset of most heterosexual men, might be stronger or weaker but it's this kind of idea. Because we know how we are if we are friends with a beautiful girl, and we don't want the gay man getting those kind of ideas toward us.

I think what Stormblood said has nothing to do with it. Maybe that's just an Italian thing. :lol:

What Jack said is kind of strange. Jack, you are homoerotic? Is that why you are so extremely focused on women all the time, to try to block out your homoerotic urges? That is the exact situation of the character named Mac on the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was an ongoing joke for years of him having gay urges or doing strange things like that, then in the most recent few seasons he admits that he is gay now. Like he would go to body builder competitions and rub oil on their muscles, and act like this is just some christian appreciation for God making man's form. Jack, there are straight men who are not as repressed as you, who have emotions and life and everything else.

Does it surprise you that I have a soul that is mostly feminine type energy, but I am still 100% heterosexual? I have feelings and emotions every day of my life, I don't repress that, and I don't have any shame against my body. And in all my life, I have never had any feeling that could ever have anything to do with anything homoerotic. Jack, if you are repressed and don't know how to feel any emotions because your parents didn't want you to, and some part of your mind is convinced that gay guys are allowed to have emotions so you need to be a little bit gay so you can be normal and be allowed to have emotions, that is not normal.

But I know that kind of situation. My grandfather's parents were horrible. His mother never loved him, and she left her children to run away and live with her boyfriend when my granddad was about 14 years old. His whole childhood before that, she never loved him and never said anything nice to him. She loved 2 of her children and hated the other 2. For more than a year before she left, she would never even talk to my granddad, she would just walk past him and pretend he didn't exist. If he tried to say something to her, she would pretend she didn't hear it. My great-granddad was left by himself to raise all 4 children, and he didn't know how to be loving either so he just hit them to make them do what he wanted. So my granddad never experienced anything loving or emotional from his parents in his whole childhood. So he basically doesn't have emotions, he thinks emotions are just a waste of time and he doesn't feel them. He is 100% logical and 100% "engineering mind" as he calls it. The only thing he is ever focused on is solving engineering problems in a logical way. At the company he works for, he is the second highest level guy under the owner, and all he does all day is fix all the problems that nobody else is able to fix. He personally invented much of the kinds of technology that this company works with. Any of these products that are still used now, my granddad personally helped to design basically every one of them. All the older designs, he worked in the couple different companies that invented them and he's the one who did most of the work designing the circuits and getting them to work, back when these were teams of just a few people designing the whole thing he was on all those teams. He invented a design himself, designed 100% of the circuit and PCB and all the parts. He had only 1 other person to help him with the programming, but he told that guy everything to do with the programming. And his design ended up being one of the most successful and commonly used circuit boards all over the world, after a bigger company bought it from him. And all the newer products by newer companies, he would call the owner of the company and tell them about every single design problem, call their top engineer a jackass, and tell them they need to get their head out of their ass and change this to make it work correctly and avoid the problem. So all these owners of these companies all love him, he fixes all their designs and he doesn't even work for them. So there is almost no design in this entire industry that he didn't help to create. He is lucky that he found a way to be perfectly successful, but he just doesn't really have much emotions. Maybe I said too much about his work, but the point is that he isn't missing anything, he just has all of his brain devoted purely to logical and engineering thinking instead of emotions with other people. So he's not broken, he just has his focus in another area. He is happy, he laughs, he gets annoyed and angry by dumb mistakes people cause, but he does not know how to love anyone or be sensitive like that at all. In their whole life together, he never said any compliment to my grandma, because he just doesn't think of things like that.

It's not his fault because for his whole childhood nobody ever cared about him or loved him before. That would ruin most people, but he is fine because he emphasized the other logical side completely and just ignored all emotion. I'm the only person he ever loved before because he is so proud of me and I'm smart enough to be like an equal level to him, but he never had much emotional connection with anyone else, not even his wife or daughters. If he drinks a lot of wine he tells me that he loves me, he always brags about me to the people he knows, but he never told his wife or daughters or anyone else that he loves them.

So Jack, what I saw you write before, it looks like you are a similar kind of situation as him. There is a way to still be successful and have a good life, and you don't need to force yourself to be a little bit gay to be allowed to have an emotion. You just need to work on removing those blockages and repressions. If you are repressed in one area of your personality, you have room to be that much more focused and advanced in some other area. Just find the best way for yourself, and don't waste it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Because a heterosexual man knows that if he is friends with a woman, there is another motivation on some level. Even if they are strictly just friends and neither of them wants to be in a sexual or romantic kind of relationship together, the heterosexual man will naturally think about this and want this sometimes.

So if he is friends with a gay or bisexual man, the heterosexual man will feel like the gay man could probably have some times when he is a little bit interested in him in a sexual or romantic kind of way. Because he thinks "That's just how guys are." This leads to a feeling kind of like being covered in fish blood and floating in the water with sharks. Which is horrible if that is how women always feel around men. So he just wants to get away from the gay man to ensure that the gay man won't have the idea one day that he wants something else from him.

This is the mindset of most heterosexual men, might be stronger or weaker but it's this kind of idea. Because we know how we are if we are friends with a beautiful girl, and we don't want the gay man getting those kind of ideas toward us.
I'm just chiming in to say this is exactly what I've heard from many hetero men. They want a friend who they know will just be friends, and not develop feeling or anything for them. Because that always ruins friendships between opposite-sex friends, when one develops feelings, so it's natural to assume it will run the same risk, for same-sex friends where one is homo/bi-sexual.

Lydia said:
I'm just chiming in to say this is exactly what I've heard from many hetero men. They want a friend who they know will just be friends, and not develop feeling or anything for them. Because that always ruins friendships between opposite-sex friends, when one develops feelings, so it's natural to assume it will run the same risk, for same-sex friends where one is homo/bi-sexual.
How is it for women with male friends? I guess a lot of them sometimes feel like a salmon in front of a bear. Nobody wants to feel like that.

Well not all of them are like that.

Met a hetero guy in a gay community who was apparently just chilling out there just because it was popular. I assumed he was also gay and we've been friends for years now, but for the first 6 months of our friendship I was practically sexually harassing him with how jokingly flirtatious I was before I finally asked him if he was even gay. He told me he was as straight as an arrow and even had a girlfriend at the time.

It was a grand laugh but damn... seriously, damn... he didn't even flinch at me once the whole time for all those months.

We're still friends and still hang out.

I’m a straight guy and i have no problem with gays or people who are bisexual. I don’t mind befriending them either but all i ask is that they don’t to make any sexual advances towards me because i am ‘straight’.

I know a lot of guys who are the same way, they don’t care, just don’t act gay towards them.

but then yes, there are people are mean towards gays and people who are bisexual. i know what you’re talking about.

probably depends on where you are at.

Lydia said:
How is it for women with male friends? I guess a lot of them sometimes feel like a salmon in front of a bear. Nobody wants to feel like that.

I cant say much about group conversations nor a lot about irl things, but when I was speaking one on one to them online they seem to mind their manners and only act like dorks with their male friends.
Same about irl when I was having lunch with a couple of em they make jokes amongst themselves and though it takes a little bit of thinking to understand it wasnt all that bad. Just makes me feel awkward not knowing what to say.

Experiences are personal. Ive heard of a girl saying that at her job (in a fastfood restaurant) there was some old guy making a remark like her maybe going to be his new wife or something. Probably because she looked somewhat middle eastern but she didnt have relatives there it was only skin color.

I think that it seems to talk about sexual relationships in a healthy manner is a huge task. But I guess it also depends on the person that you are talking with.

It may just be me but yes sometimes I think it is a little scary talking to a male person but I think this really depends on how mentally screwed they are. Like when I was playing on a roleplay chat server and this dude just kept killing everyone over and over again.. I thought he was okayish at first but later resorted to this crap.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Because of the enemy's indoctrination. I agree with Stormblood that love relationships should not be just for sexual enjoyment or just for procreation but a larger set of function and values.

I think what Stormblood said has nothing to do with it. Maybe that's just an Italian thing. :lol:

What Jack said is kind of strange. Jack, you are homoerotic? Is that why you are so extremely focused on women all the time, to try to block out your homoerotic urges? That is the exact situation of the character named Mac on the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was an ongoing joke for years of him having gay urges or doing strange things like that, then in the most recent few seasons he admits that he is gay now. Like he would go to body builder competitions and rub oil on their muscles, and act like this is just some christian appreciation for God making man's form. Jack, there are straight men who are not as repressed as you, who have emotions and life and everything else.

Does it surprise you that I have a soul that is mostly feminine type energy, but I am still 100% heterosexual? I have feelings and emotions every day of my life, I don't repress that, and I don't have any shame against my body. And in all my life, I have never had any feeling that could ever have anything to do with anything homoerotic. Jack, if you are repressed and don't know how to feel any emotions because your parents didn't want you to, and some part of your mind is convinced that gay guys are allowed to have emotions so you need to be a little bit gay so you can be normal and be allowed to have emotions, that is not normal.

But I know that kind of situation. My grandfather's parents were horrible. His mother never loved him, and she left her children to run away and live with her boyfriend when my granddad was about 14 years old. His whole childhood before that, she never loved him and never said anything nice to him. She loved 2 of her children and hated the other 2. For more than a year before she left, she would never even talk to my granddad, she would just walk past him and pretend he didn't exist. If he tried to say something to her, she would pretend she didn't hear it. My great-granddad was left by himself to raise all 4 children, and he didn't know how to be loving either so he just hit them to make them do what he wanted. So my granddad never experienced anything loving or emotional from his parents in his whole childhood. So he basically doesn't have emotions, he thinks emotions are just a waste of time and he doesn't feel them. He is 100% logical and 100% "engineering mind" as he calls it. The only thing he is ever focused on is solving engineering problems in a logical way. At the company he works for, he is the second highest level guy under the owner, and all he does all day is fix all the problems that nobody else is able to fix. He personally invented much of the kinds of technology that this company works with. Any of these products that are still used now, my granddad personally helped to design basically every one of them. All the older designs, he worked in the couple different companies that invented them and he's the one who did most of the work designing the circuits and getting them to work, back when these were teams of just a few people designing the whole thing he was on all those teams. He invented a design himself, designed 100% of the circuit and PCB and all the parts. He had only 1 other person to help him with the programming, but he told that guy everything to do with the programming. And his design ended up being one of the most successful and commonly used circuit boards all over the world, after a bigger company bought it from him. And all the newer products by newer companies, he would call the owner of the company and tell them about every single design problem, call their top engineer a jackass, and tell them they need to get their head out of their ass and change this to make it work correctly and avoid the problem. So all these owners of these companies all love him, he fixes all their designs and he doesn't even work for them. So there is almost no design in this entire industry that he didn't help to create. He is lucky that he found a way to be perfectly successful, but he just doesn't really have much emotions. Maybe I said too much about his work, but the point is that he isn't missing anything, he just has all of his brain devoted purely to logical and engineering thinking instead of emotions with other people. So he's not broken, he just has his focus in another area. He is happy, he laughs, he gets annoyed and angry by dumb mistakes people cause, but he does not know how to love anyone or be sensitive like that at all. In their whole life together, he never said any compliment to my grandma, because he just doesn't think of things like that.

It's not his fault because for his whole childhood nobody ever cared about him or loved him before. That would ruin most people, but he is fine because he emphasized the other logical side completely and just ignored all emotion. I'm the only person he ever loved before because he is so proud of me and I'm smart enough to be like an equal level to him, but he never had much emotional connection with anyone else, not even his wife or daughters. If he drinks a lot of wine he tells me that he loves me, he always brags about me to the people he knows, but he never told his wife or daughters or anyone else that he loves them.

So Jack, what I saw you write before, it looks like you are a similar kind of situation as him. There is a way to still be successful and have a good life, and you don't need to force yourself to be a little bit gay to be allowed to have an emotion. You just need to work on removing those blockages and repressions. If you are repressed in one area of your personality, you have room to be that much more focused and advanced in some other area. Just find the best way for yourself, and don't waste it.
I'm talking about homoeroticism in reference to Carl Jungs concept of the Anima and the Animus. I'm not talking about sexual behavior but primarily related to Emotional behavior. What I was describing is a contempt for gays because of a heterosexual mans ingrained hatred for their mothers emotional nature. This is extremely convoluted stuff but on some level it sort of makes sense. Basically a hatred for homoeroticism is a hatred for your mothers emotional nature and a refusal of your father's acknowledgement of your male body. Homophobia is directly correlated with parenting and religion. repression of sexual desire and thinking that something you want is wrong leads to refusing your male sexual nature, refusing the body and emotions. Admiration for other males on an emotional level i.e emotional bonding is also considered homoeroticism and the contempt for that ,which is more specifically directed towards homosexuals by heterosexuals is the concept I'm trying to describe. This is not a sexual level function but more of an emotional situation. A lot of Christian who are the most homophobic on a fanatical scale are actually closet homosexuals because of their refusal to acknowledge their homoeroticism on both a sexual and emotional scale. But generally not everyone is gay and people simply are afraid of the emotional nature they see in a man which they feel something is off both within and outside with that person. As far as I know I don't think I'm gay because I haven't yet had any sexual interest in anything other than women so that is irrelevant. I've been doubling down in a past few months on void control of emotions and feeling them and controlling them and trying to understand a male sexual and emotional nature. I'm being directed at these concepts(through providence I believe)I didn't know before and I'm introspecting it in relation to me and other people I know so that I can know if it makes sense.

Care to elaborate? I'm talking mostly about NPCs, as I clearly stated, and they make up the overwhelming majority of the population. I take offence to you laughing when I'm talking about such and important subject.

So, are you saying that heterosexual men are broken and don't know the clear boundaries between friendship and a romantic relationship? You say it's natural and in some cases it may be true... to think about it, not to want it. To want to have something sexual or romantic with someone like that is no longer friendship, but something else.

When someone has a disciplined mind (Satanism 101, Void Meditation and related beginner practices), when you ignore something it goes away. Period. For those less disciplined, they may have to ignore it several times for it to go away, but eventually it's a done deal and it won't happen again. For people who lack discipline in their mind, then it's up to them to work on it, not to blame it on others and criminalise others just because they lack any self-control.

For me, if I know someone is heterosexual, even if they are super gorgeous, something ticks in my brain and I'm no longer able to develop romantic feelings and sexual feelings for them. So, this portion of my mind is well-disciplined. This is what everyone should strive for in order, not only to grow, but also to leave friendship serenely, instead of building up needless hangups and damaging other people in the process.

But it's true that most NPCs - regardless of their sexual orientation - lack self-awareness to a significant degree. So, let's not take wrong examples from them.

I'm not against gays, lesbians and bisexuals but there's no knowledge about it. For this to be accepted, an explanation is necessary. Without understanding we can only be forced to refuse or we can only be forced to accept. Thanks to the enemy, this has long remained a dark and violently rejected topic instead of being addressed and clarified. Both men and women are built by the same and both hormones, male and female. The only difference is whether male or female hormones dominate and consequently determine sex. The rest 70% of the body is the same for both sexes. Men and women possess both male and female characteristics and components. Breasts do not develop in men because men are dominated by male hormones. The clitoris is the same component that the penis develops in men. Speaking of breasts. I thought it was a hormonal imbalance in women who have no breasts. But I found out it's not imbalance, it's genetics. This is demonstrated by women who don't have breasts but have a prominent ass. But there are also cases of men and women who, the hormones that determined the formation of their sex, is not very dominant but also the opposite hormone is in large amounts and we have men who have female characteristics and are female and we have women who their female hormones do not dominate much and these women also have some male characteristics and are male. For more details, do your own research.

Stormblood said:
So, are you saying that heterosexual men are broken and don't know the clear boundaries between friendship and a romantic relationship? You say it's natural and in some cases it may be true... to think about it, not to want it. To want to have something sexual or romantic with someone like that is no longer friendship, but something else.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm not saying that they are going to do any action to cross any boundaries, but they are going to think about it sometimes. If you know someone who is physically very attractive, you are going to think about that sometimes. And heterosexual men don't want other men thinking about them like that.

I'm not saying that any of this is the best way to think or the perfect logic for someone to have, but this is what the situation is nearly 100% of the time for the question the topic is asking about.

You said it yourself you are only guessing and can't say for sure what the actual heterosexual perspective and reasoning is since you are gay. This is the heterosexual perspective.

You have an amount of discipline and strict self control that is more than almost anyone else in the world, just because of your own personality. So also in that way you can't really see other people's perspectives since yours is so different.

Stormblood said:
That's not what I'm saying. I'm not saying that they are going to do any action to cross any boundaries, but they are going to think about it sometimes. If you know someone who is physically very attractive, you are going to think about that sometimes. And heterosexual men don't want other men thinking about them like that.

I'm not saying that any of this is the best way to think or the perfect logic for someone to have, but this is what the situation is nearly 100% of the time for the question the topic is asking about.

You said it yourself you are only guessing and can't say for sure what the actual heterosexual perspective and reasoning is since you are gay. This is the heterosexual perspective.

You have an amount of discipline and strict self control that is more than almost anyone else in the world, just because of your own personality. So also in that way you can't really see other people's perspectives since yours is so different.

Thinking that someone is attractive is one thing, getting aroused and having sexual thoughts about them is another thing and that's where having a disciplined mind comes into place: those thoughts and feelings are not going to manifest any longer once you "categorise" someone as "non-sexual" and "non-romantic".

No, I didn't say anywhere that I'm guessing. Please, don't try to paraphrase my words to find inner meanings. I'm a straightforward person. The only moment when I'm subtle is when I'm teaching people, which here is not the case. What I stated is literal.

Believe it or not, some heterosexuals have told me the exact words I related in the last paragraph of my first reply to this topic.

Having self-control also doesn't translate to inability to put myself in other people shoes. Perceptivess is one of my strong points, because the water element is strong in my chart. Self-control is not a personality trait but a skill: some developed it in past lives and have it now, other can develop it in this life. Whatever the case, mental discipline is a basic ability for SS. We don't void meditate since day 1 just because we have nothing better to do. "Anyone else in the world" is mostly NPCs and I already explained that NPCs are unreliable, as are some spiritual Satanists.

Because then we start questioning ourselves whether he actually wants to keep the relationship platonic, or just wants to fuck us (or get fucked by us) either way, my reaction is the same. I don't swing that way, get over it.

...E.E. Grandfather...

Would it be fair to state that your grandfather's programming skills and electrical engineering skills would allow him to program in assembler or even machine code in such manner as his extreme skill? I mean he is working at level below binary which is the very essence of the circuitry. Probably on top of that also working with Verilog and other circuitry building language programs.

I ask because there is a person on Osdev.org, that built his own operating system out of machine code, he didn't use Hexadecimal(3FFF25, 2ACCD) he used Decimal(101, 245, 018). Maybe it's right up your grandfather's alley in something for him to thinker with, since I assume he is retired, right?

http://www.magicschoolbook.com/computing/os-project

Gear88 said:
...E.E. Grandfather...

Would it be fair to state that your grandfather's programming skills and electrical engineering skills would allow him to program in assembler or even machine code in such manner as his extreme skill? I mean he is working at level below binary which is the very essence of the circuitry. Probably on top of that also working with Verilog and other circuitry building language programs.

I ask because there is a person on Osdev.org, that built his own operating system out of machine code, he didn't use Hexadecimal(3FFF25, 2ACCD) he used Decimal(101, 245, 018). Maybe it's right up your grandfather's alley in something for him to thinker with, since I assume he is retired, right?

http://www.magicschoolbook.com/computing/os-project
Ya, he worked with machine code and C. When he was in a technical highschool, they had a computer with dip switches on the front of it and they had to do the switch pattern of the machine code bits of the starting program to get it to start. Before operating systems made it so everything starts up when you push the power button. I never heard of verilog, maybe he has, I'll ask him.

He doesn't do much with code anymore, that was long ago. When he made his own full design, he had one of his friends help him with doing the code. His focus is all electrical, designing and fixing circuit boards, and how they all work together. I don't want to say what this technology is, but there is also a lot of mechanical parts involved. So he also works on fixing any problem that can come up in the whole system.

He still hasn't retired, and he probably won't for a very long time. He's old enough, but he just doesn't want to stop. He had a little more than a month at home because of corona, I call it practice retirement, but he started going back to work again some days when they need him. For the problems nobody else can fix. But it made him get a lot of good work done at home, and forced him to slow down enough to realize that he would also be happy at home when he does finally retire.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Because then we start questioning ourselves whether he actually wants to keep the relationship platonic, or just wants to fuck us (or get fucked by us) either way, my reaction is the same. I don't swing that way, get over it.
Now you got a little insight into how a woman thinks.

Jack said:

Not really because a man will tell you straight up, even if it hurts your feelings. A woman will expect you to read minds. Kinda makes me wish I was gay.

Stormblood said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Jack said:

Not really because a man will tell you straight up, even if it hurts your feelings. A woman will expect you to read minds. Kinda makes me wish I was gay.
Some homos expect you to read minds as well.
Yeah because heterosexual men are very good at reading womens minds.
(Sarcasm )

Stormblood said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Stormblood said:
Some homos expect you to read minds as well.

Really? Almost all the gay men I've met were straightforward about their intentions.

You could say most are straightforward about sex but with most other things they play mind games :roll: At least, that was my limited experience with it.

Can verify. I had to deal firsthand with one who would go along with my suggestions for activities and say outright that that's good with him and everything is fine, but would then guilt trip me for not doing activities he wanted to do. Activities he didn't insist on or even bring up more than half the time. It's apparently a rather common phenomenon with gay men in my age group and I just don't have the patience for that kind of bullshit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back