Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sounds of the Divine

TalGonDon

So besides spamming fRTR i finally decided to get back and do what I'm best at. If you haven't noticed I'm really obsessed with art, but not just any kind of art. I really really like to write, draw and make art in any way that is connected to our Gods. I literally spend days listening to mantras, reading poems and watching arts of Gods in various cultures, especially India and especially Shiva, because Shiva is somehow for me really the greatest depiction of Father Satan Himself.

Anyways, I won't share anything I created ... yet. I just wanted to share what I collected back in February, that is the collection of "songs" and mantras of Father Satan from various cultures. I plan to do similar things with other Gods and Goddesses. I wanted to hear what kind of music do you listen or do you listen anything I do here? I of course listen to rock and heavy metal but I simply enjoy everything. I just love to close my eyes and listen some of these. There are really great Gentile people such as Peter Grundy, and Neo-Pagan band Daemonia Nymphe that I personally love.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KLoIgLVKlzTk/

HAIL SATAN AND HIS GLORY!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back