Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual transformation of the past for the future, ephemeral siddhis resurface

fuoco blu 666

A cause of greater  understanding about  what happened to my soul before the dedication I thought of using a combination of Dagaz and Eihwaz to have again but permanently the psychic opening that manifest themselves in the third eye, I have very strong affinity with these runes and I particularly like their combination.
Given that I have seen the auras very clearly and suddenly could it be a good idea to vibrate these runes combined in my third eye in  order to recover or at least help me regain this by transforming past potential into active power in the present?
It also happened with the control of thoughts and the depth of my will accompanied by peace  that those who have not tried it cannot know and seem strange in my conscience but I perfectly understand the  reasons in which it happened in the first few months in which I meditate seriously and freely.
I'm working on it but I think maybe it can help me a lot, I have a very thirsty desire for power and knowledge, the little taste that made me intensify even more.

For the affirmation  "the energy of the Dagur and Eihwaz runes awakens  permanently in active consciousness the siddhis of my past lives or something like that are quite undecided and I ask for advice on this meditation and how I can do it best to get my siddhis back past lives that manifest themselves in part suddenly some time ago, I feel that this combination can help me particularly because it fits me perfectly and I would also like to use it to intensify the powerful transformation that all the meditations that make every day more different transits that are very favorable and how the future I will have is influenced by the development of the past and the extent of all the factors that are very beneficial for me and how the era of Aquarius and the RTRs and the positive energy that is rising accelerate me spiritual advancement in a very marked way.
I think the Full Moon in Scorpio is an excellent opportunity to start this meditation.

Tips? I need it very much

Dagaz and Eihwaz are my favorites too. They are so natural to me. I have used them to stimulate the Serpent with great success everytime. Sometimes I also combine the Kenaz rune with the same potency.
I had many experiences with the Dagaz rune ,psychic-wise, this rune is extremely powerful if you want results, yet I haven’t combined it with Eihwaz only for past life remembering. Eihwaz is very powerful for the Serpent stimulation

I did little workings for this specifically, even though the stimulations for the Kundalini bought up past life reveries, I used:

xx Dagaz
xx Odhal
xx Logr

With the affirmation (it is translated from my language so it might be sloppy and definitely can be improved)

X3 or x10 “These energies gives me my memories, talents and abilities from past lives” I haven’t used the positive aspect but you can add it - (in an absolute safe and positive way for me)

X3 AUM

I had success with the above.

Odhal
“#24. Rune of property and land. Inheritance. Rune of ancestry and heritage. Used to tap into one’s racial memory for ancestral knowledge. Used to obtain wealth in the form of property and possessions. Unlike Fehu, this rune represents property that is rooted and not mobile, a putting down of roots. Can be used to incite racism and cultural prejudices. Othala represents the circle/sphere; the boundary. Petrified wood works well with Othala; brings out memories of past lives, talents and wisdom of previous incarnations.”
Dagaz
“#23. Represents the climax of orgasm where the objective of the working is realized. Like the planet Uranus, this rune gives flashes of intuition and knowledge. Useful in raising the kundalini. Best if used with other runes that enhance wisdom and awareness.”
Logr
“#21. Conceals and symbolizes the unknown. Reveals and counteracts poisons. The hidden is revealed. Assists in the awareness of energies and enhances one’s sensitivity. Good for dowsers and pendulum workers. Helps in astral work. Can be used to enhance physical and psychic strength. Used in feminine magick and masking the forces of other runes.”

Dang these runes are driving me nuts. I would just like to vibrate them all day long. I just might do that, but with like 18 reps instead of full rosary :D

Eihwaz is a rune of Pluto, and like Pluto, rules transformation on all levels.
I've been reading Teutonic Magic and the Futhark Handbook but I can't really grasp an understanding of this rune.

Can someone please shed some light on what is meant by "transformation"? Can the energies of Eihwaz be used in say money magick to "transform" someone from poverty to wealth and riches?

Also I've been reading that Pluto is a planet of death, rebirth, extremes, and radical change. But the Plutonic Eihwaz shields the soul from all types of hardships. The properties of Eihwaz seem a bit paradoxical to Pluto's energies in this regard.

HS.

fuoco blu 666 said:
In addition to what other members already said, make sure you also have properly performed the opening of the third eye and 6th chakra. If you are in doubt, just perform the opening meditations for them again to be safe. They only take a few days to do anyway. Make sure you are also properly empowering your chakras beyond this every day. The first mistake many people make with these things is not properly opening and empowering their chakras, which in turn impedes workings like these causing them to show little results.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html

Syt said:
Can someone please shed some light on what is meant by "transformation"? Can the energies of Eihwaz be used in say money magick to "transform" someone from poverty to wealth and riches?
Personal transformation, as in transforming a person on the inside. What you described here would be the Jera rune, reversal of fortunes.

Syt said:
Also I've been reading that Pluto is a planet of death, rebirth, extremes, and radical change. But the Plutonic Eihwaz shields the soul from all types of hardships. The properties of Eihwaz seem a bit paradoxical to Pluto's energies in this regard.
Eihwaz is the safe filtration of Pluto's energy, as opposed to the raw energy of Pluto which we are unable to control as Pluto is a transcendental planet (like Uranus and Neptune). It shields the soul from hardship by encouraging transformation and growth. This doesn't mean there wont be suffering and bad feelings, but it means that when those things do happen, they cause growth and transformation. It shields the soul from these to a degree because it encourages a response that takes these things head-on and makes the individual grow beyond them through inner transformation.

Similarly, Nauthiz is a rune of Saturn and yet doesn't cause hardship to the user. Instead, it cultivates a proper response to any hardship the user faces. As said in the Runic Kabalah, it's a rune of perseverance that gives the mental strength to last. For you to keep going even if all hope seems lost in your situation.

Many of the runes take specific planetary energies and make them useable on a purely benefic level for us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back