Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What can I do to solve my problems with Low Self esteem?

silvries

I haven’t been very active in the forums, although I did my dedication on Walpurgisnacht in 2004. I have been struggling with mental issues for years and that’s why I was only a Satanist in word and not 100% in deed. What kept me going were the writings of HP Don aka Mageson666!

I was born almost 49 years ago. I had a very traumatic birth. I ended up with a minimal brain damage and I had problems with education and work because of this. If you see me you wouldn’t guess that I have a problem. I look and walk like everyone else. Not with a limp or anything like that. Its not that I have a low IQ .It’s rather because my brain functions differently. My short term memory has some problems. I can’t remember everything someone tells me verbally, and so my brain had to compensate somehow. When there is too much information coming in from the environment I freeze up and begin hyperventilating and get panic attacks. Visually and verbally I have an above average IQ according to the Psychological test that I did a few months ago, but the practical side of things is not that great. For 40+ years people thought and said I was lazy. That hurt a lot! This caused a depression for years! I feel like a big failure!

This may sound strange but I have had a feeling for years that the enemy targeted my brain for some reason. You see I had meningitis when I was 1 year old. So that also caused problems!

To make a long story short. Satan has been in my life in some way for years before he directed me to the Joy Of Satan site at Yule Season in 2003. When I was eight years old the book Chariots of The Gods fell from the book shelve and it fell open on the page where it mentioned Enki creating us. So when I began reading the information on the Joy Of Satan site I knew it was the truth! He was also in my life in the form of Shiva when my parents went to a Hindu Priest for protection and we all wore talismans with Sanskrit texts inside. The other Demons were in my life also. I once saw a Gargoyle type being who was watching over me outside beneath the window of my room when I was a little boy. When I was thirteen I saw Goddess Astaroth at the end of my bed. She had an electric blue aura and had a chalice like object in her hands. She was so beautiful!

I was born with blue eyelids like I had eyeshadow. My mom’s older friend who was a Rosecrucian HP said that I was being protected by a Higher Power. She was of the enemy because she warned me to stay away from certain books! One of them was a gift from my father when I turned 13. It was a book about Witchcraft, not the wiccan style but more traditional. The other one was about Hitler and the Spear of Destiny. She clearly wanted to keep me away from these books! Of course I did read them! I still have them.

I developed a low self esteem while growing up, because I felt different. The people around me also treated me different; like I was some kind of imbecile. I couldn’t find my place in society. I managed to finish high school and went on to follow courses in video editing and digital film making. I had a lot of problems keeping the jobs I had at video production companies. Eventually I ended up unemployed for 15 years now.

I became obese after I was 28. Because of my brain damage I wasn’t very good at being physical in daily life and in sports. I wasn’t any good in Social contacts also! I have lived a very isolated life. I was like this till 6 years ago when Satan and the Demons somehow reached me although I was very depressed and really had hit rock bottom and was thinking about suicide! All of a sudden I started to cry while I was watching a series and I wanted to become healthy and remembered what HP Mageson666 had said about working out. He said that a good way to get in shape is a rebounder. So I bought a rebounder and started working out! I lost 40 pounds and felt much better! I found a Hypnotherapist who has helped me for the last 6 years with the depression.

I often still feel worthless because I haven’t achieved anything like other successful people have! I still want to experience the things that I missed out on and have some fun! Mind you I am not going to live the JOLO lifestyle! I don’t drink, smoke or use drugs. I will still do my Daily Meditations and Kundalini and Hatha Yoga and my strength Training and the Final RTR.

How can I change the way I am feeling about myself? How can I stop this victim mentality taking over my thinking? How can I stop being scared for everything in life? I still struggle with the feeling of not being worthy and not being good enough! I am convinced that I can’t learn to do things because I really couldn’t do those things when I was younger because of my problem. I feel that I am too broken and incomplete! This also hinders me when I see a man that I am interested in and want to get to know better, because I think I am not good looking enough.

What can I do to correct this problem?

Thanks for reading

Hail Satan!!

silvries said:
I haven’t been very active in the forums, although I did my dedication on Walpurgisnacht in 2004. I have been struggling with mental issues for years and that’s why I was only a Satanist in word and not 100% in deed. What kept me going were the writings of HP Don aka Mageson666!

I was born almost 49 years ago. I had a very traumatic birth. I ended up with a minimal brain damage and I had problems with education and work because of this. If you see me you wouldn’t guess that I have a problem. I look and walk like everyone else. Not with a limp or anything like that. Its not that I have a low IQ .It’s rather because my brain functions differently. My short term memory has some problems. I can’t remember everything someone tells me verbally, and so my brain had to compensate somehow. When there is too much information coming in from the environment I freeze up and begin hyperventilating and get panic attacks. Visually and verbally I have an above average IQ according to the Psychological test that I did a few months ago, but the practical side of things is not that great. For 40+ years people thought and said I was lazy. That hurt a lot! This caused a depression for years! I feel like a big failure!

This may sound strange but I have had a feeling for years that the enemy targeted my brain for some reason. You see I had meningitis when I was 1 year old. So that also caused problems!

To make a long story short. Satan has been in my life in some way for years before he directed me to the Joy Of Satan site at Yule Season in 2003. When I was eight years old the book Chariots of The Gods fell from the book shelve and it fell open on the page where it mentioned Enki creating us. So when I began reading the information on the Joy Of Satan site I knew it was the truth! He was also in my life in the form of Shiva when my parents went to a Hindu Priest for protection and we all wore talismans with Sanskrit texts inside. The other Demons were in my life also. I once saw a Gargoyle type being who was watching over me outside beneath the window of my room when I was a little boy. When I was thirteen I saw Goddess Astaroth at the end of my bed. She had an electric blue aura and had a chalice like object in her hands. She was so beautiful!

I was born with blue eyelids like I had eyeshadow. My mom’s older friend who was a Rosecrucian HP said that I was being protected by a Higher Power. She was of the enemy because she warned me to stay away from certain books! One of them was a gift from my father when I turned 13. It was a book about Witchcraft, not the wiccan style but more traditional. The other one was about Hitler and the Spear of Destiny. She clearly wanted to keep me away from these books! Of course I did read them! I still have them.

I developed a low self esteem while growing up, because I felt different. The people around me also treated me different; like I was some kind of imbecile. I couldn’t find my place in society. I managed to finish high school and went on to follow courses in video editing and digital film making. I had a lot of problems keeping the jobs I had at video production companies. Eventually I ended up unemployed for 15 years now.

I became obese after I was 28. Because of my brain damage I wasn’t very good at being physical in daily life and in sports. I wasn’t any good in Social contacts also! I have lived a very isolated life. I was like this till 6 years ago when Satan and the Demons somehow reached me although I was very depressed and really had hit rock bottom and was thinking about suicide! All of a sudden I started to cry while I was watching a series and I wanted to become healthy and remembered what HP Mageson666 had said about working out. He said that a good way to get in shape is a rebounder. So I bought a rebounder and started working out! I lost 40 pounds and felt much better! I found a Hypnotherapist who has helped me for the last 6 years with the depression.

I often still feel worthless because I haven’t achieved anything like other successful people have! I still want to experience the things that I missed out on and have some fun! Mind you I am not going to live the JOLO lifestyle! I don’t drink, smoke or use drugs. I will still do my Daily Meditations and Kundalini and Hatha Yoga and my strength Training and the Final RTR.

How can I change the way I am feeling about myself? How can I stop this victim mentality taking over my thinking? How can I stop being scared for everything in life? I still struggle with the feeling of not being worthy and not being good enough! I am convinced that I can’t learn to do things because I really couldn’t do those things when I was younger because of my problem. I feel that I am too broken and incomplete! This also hinders me when I see a man that I am interested in and want to get to know better, because I think I am not good looking enough.

What can I do to correct this problem?

Thanks for reading

Hail Satan!!

I personaly wouldn´t revail so much info about me, but
every person who does the Final RTR even only once a day, is much more important then some "succesfull buissness guy".
You/ we save the planet every day. Anything other people accomplish during live will vanish or be invain if we don´t do our job here. If you have enouth money to live happy, I wouldn´t care. Just do the best you can, if you want to accomplish anything, you can always use magic to make things more easy for you. Like a love spell, etc.

About the hang ups you can try a munka or ansuz working. 111 times with an affirmation. (add always "in a positive way for me")

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37506&p=150004&hilit=munka+working#p150004

While I can't really help you on this question do to me not really knowing an answer, I want to say this anyway. I'm happy you managed to get out of that situation. Genuinely, it put a smile on my face. I hope things continue to get better for you. Take care.

Thanks for the advice GG Allin! I will start the working right away!
You are right I shared too much info about myself! I was very emotional when I wrote the post and didn't think about my safety onlne.I will have to change my username.

GG Allin said:
silvries said:
I haven’t been very active in the forums, although I did my dedication on Walpurgisnacht in 2004. I have been struggling with mental issues for years and that’s why I was only a Satanist in word and not 100% in deed.What can I do to correct this problem?...........

Thanks for reading

Hail Satan!!

I personaly wouldn´t revail so much info about me, but
every person who does the Final RTR even only once a day, is much more important then some "succesfull buissness guy".
You/ we save the planet every day. Anything other people accomplish during live will vanish or be invain if we don´t do our job here. If you have enouth money to live happy, I wouldn´t care. Just do the best you can, if you want to accomplish anything, you can always use magic to make things more easy for you. Like a love spell, etc.

About the hang ups you can try a munka or ansuz working. 111 times with an affirmation. (add always "in a positive way for me")

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37506&p=150004&hilit=munka+working#p150004

Thank you for your kind words Arin!

Arin said:
While I can't really help you on this question do to me not really knowing an answer, I want to say this anyway. I'm happy you managed to get out of that situation. Genuinely, it put a smile on my face. I hope things continue to get better for you. Take care.

silvries said:
Thanks for the advice GG Allin! I will start the working right away!
You are right I shared too much info about myself! I was very emotional when I wrote the post and didn't think about my safety onlne.I will have to change my username.

GG Allin said:
silvries said:
I haven’t been very active in the forums, although I did my dedication on Walpurgisnacht in 2004. I have been struggling with mental issues for years and that’s why I was only a Satanist in word and not 100% in deed.What can I do to correct this problem?...........

Thanks for reading

Hail Satan!!
This below might be quite overwhelming, but I'll still say it, and I apologise if it is.

FYI - if you are new to meditation, or have not done any for ages, then you might need to start lowly and slowly. 111 is a correct number; however, it might be too much for you to handle with being overstimulated and/or you might not be able to concentrate for that long and/or you might be interrupted. In real, actual, literal terms, doing too much meditating, in thinking that doing more too soon is better, one could become insane, because the energies are just too much. We have to work up to things, so we give ourselves time to adapt and increase safely and healthily. I would recommend starting at 9 vibrations for a few days or a week or two, then going up in 9s until you reach 99, then jump to 111 (skip 108). Of course, you do things your own way, but I would recommend this. Also make sure you don't begin, or if you have begun already make sure you didn't begin, this working during a Void Course of the Moon, and make sure you do the meditation every single day, without skipping or missing any days.

You might do a separate working after 15-30 minutes or so - to give the energies of the previous working time to work, and so you don't interfere with them - for healing, using SaTaNaMa. You could do this SaTaNaMa either for 40 days, which is a full working, or for 80 days (which is double, obviously) or 90 days (again - the number 9, as I said)... or just keep doing the working every single day for...? For healing, it is very important to do the healing working well past the point you think you are healed; I would recommend possibly up two twice as long as it took you to realise or decide that you are actually healed. As always - add "in a safe, positive way for me" and "now, continuously and forever" to your affirmation. For more examples of these, you can search for these affirmation sentences on the forum; also as always, it's best to not skip or miss any days (Days begin at sunlight, so you can download ChronosXP and put in your location for it); and also as always, don't begin any working on a Void Course of the Moon.

If you did miss a day (please don't choose to skip any!) then either carry on the next day, or do two on the next day to catch-up on the previous day, but it is best to do it consistently each and every single day. There are some workings methods which are exact and strict, but with this I think it is a bit more flexible, so if you do skip a day by accident, then don't worry or be upset. Of course, you should always - every single day for the rest of eternity! - be doing your:

• Aura of Protection
  • Aura Cleaning
  • Chakra Cleaning
  • Soul Cleaning

twice per day - once after waking up and once before going to sleep - plus any other times after you've been out and about interacting with others - especially toxic people. (Aura, Soul and Chakra work here sort of are the same thing; because they are more or less the same, in that the Aura, Chakras and Soul are joined/linked together directly (the Aura is like a projection of the Soul, and the Chakras are the powerhouses of the Soul), but it is still important to do each of the cleanings thoroughly and properly.)

There is more, but I don't want to overwhlem you, but I'll mention them anyway - such as closing your Chakras when you know you'll be intermingling with others - especially toxic people - and re-closing them. It has been said that they tend to open up again every couple of hours or so. Do the Returning Curses 1 & 2 and maybe do the Final RtR once or twice per day if you can fit them in (you really, really should), or begin them in a few weeks or so (as I said, this might be way too much for you now; but also as I said - begin lowly and slowly, and work your way up). It basically is a full-time job, work, exercise to improve oneself. Another other thing to add is doing Physical (Hatha) Yoga, if you are able. When doing yoga, it is important to do balance in it - if you stretch one side, do the same stretch to the opposite side; if you find that you cannot, then either be careful in trying to, in order to complete the move, or just don't do those stretches for either side - balance is important in everything with Spirituality and Living. It is important to do all Body stretches, though, but we don't want to be injured! Mind and Body and Soul all affect each other, so keepig all 3 fit and healthy is of vital importance. You can also add other mantras/words of power to your current and future workings, to give them extra power - AUM and SATANAS. Again - work lowly and slowly, be very careful and work gradually & safely, and add things to your workings when you can. You should also have a look through the 40-day Meditation Programme, as well.

Sorry again for overwhelming you! It is all important, though. Start somewhere proper, and work up lowly and slowly until you can get to a decent pace and speed for yourself consistently.

Good luck!

1) establish standars for yourself that are of your own creation not based on others
2) don't concern yourself with the opinions of fools. Simply look upon them as 'profane'
3) do and think only in terms of positive action: "By looking forward and setting a goal for yourself you will curb that rank impulse to self-analysis that now lays waste your present"-Nietzsche

Thank you very much for your advice FancyMancy! I will implement as much as I can of it in my daily practice.

HAIL SATAN!!!

FancyMancy said:
This below might be quite overwhelming, but I'll still say it, and I apologise if it is.

FYI - if you are new to meditation, or have not done any for ages, then you might need to start lowly and slowly. 111 is a correct number; however, it might be too much for you to handle with being overstimulated and/or you might not be able to concentrate for that long and/or you might be interrupted. In real, actual, literal terms, doing too much meditating, in thinking that doing more too soon is better, one could become insane, because the energies are just too much. We have to work up to things, so we give ourselves time to adapt and increase safely and healthily. I would recommend starting at 9 vibrations for a few days or a week or two, then going up in 9s until you reach 99, then jump to 111 (skip 108). Of course, you do things your own way, but I would recommend this. Also make sure you don't begin, or if you have begun already make sure you didn't begin, this working during a Void Course of the Moon, and make sure you do the meditation every single day, without skipping or missing any days.

You might do a separate working after 15-30 minutes or so - to give the energies of the previous working time to work, and so you don't interfere with them - for healing, using SaTaNaMa. You could do this SaTaNaMa either for 40 days, which is a full working, or for 80 days (which is double, obviously) or 90 days (again - the number 9, as I said)... or just keep doing the working every single day for...? For healing, it is very important to do the healing working well past the point you think you are healed; I would recommend possibly up two twice as long as it took you to realise or decide that you are actually healed. As always - add "in a safe, positive way for me" and "now, continuously and forever" to your affirmation. For more examples of these, you can search for these affirmation sentences on the forum; also as always, it's best to not skip or miss any days (Days begin at sunlight, so you can download ChronosXP and put in your location for it); and also as always, don't begin any working on a Void Course of the Moon.

If you did miss a day (please don't choose to skip any!) then either carry on the next day, or do two on the next day to catch-up on the previous day, but it is best to do it consistently each and every single day. There are some workings methods which are exact and strict, but with this I think it is a bit more flexible, so if you do skip a day by accident, then don't worry or be upset. Of course, you should always - every single day for the rest of eternity! - be doing your:

• Aura of Protection
  • Aura Cleaning
  • Chakra Cleaning
  • Soul Cleaning

twice per day - once after waking up and once before going to sleep - plus any other times after you've been out and about interacting with others - especially toxic people. (Aura, Soul and Chakra work here sort of are the same thing; because they are more or less the same, in that the Aura, Chakras and Soul are joined/linked together directly (the Aura is like a projection of the Soul, and the Chakras are the powerhouses of the Soul), but it is still important to do each of the cleanings thoroughly and properly.)

There is more, but I don't want to overwhlem you, but I'll mention them anyway - such as closing your Chakras when you know you'll be intermingling with others - especially toxic people - and re-closing them. It has been said that they tend to open up again every couple of hours or so. Do the Returning Curses 1 & 2 and maybe do the Final RtR once or twice per day if you can fit them in (you really, really should), or begin them in a few weeks or so (as I said, this might be way too much for you now; but also as I said - begin lowly and slowly, and work your way up). It basically is a full-time job, work, exercise to improve oneself. Another other thing to add is doing Physical (Hatha) Yoga, if you are able. When doing yoga, it is important to do balance in it - if you stretch one side, do the same stretch to the opposite side; if you find that you cannot, then either be careful in trying to, in order to complete the move, or just don't do those stretches for either side - balance is important in everything with Spirituality and Living. It is important to do all Body stretches, though, but we don't want to be injured! Mind and Body and Soul all affect each other, so keepig all 3 fit and healthy is of vital importance. You can also add other mantras/words of power to your current and future workings, to give them extra power - AUM and SATANAS. Again - work lowly and slowly, be very careful and work gradually & safely, and add things to your workings when you can. You should also have a look through the 40-day Meditation Programme, as well.

Sorry again for overwhelming you! It is all important, though. Start somewhere proper, and work up lowly and slowly until you can get to a decent pace and speed for yourself consistently.

Good luck!
[/quote]

Thanks loki88 !

loki88 said:
1) establish standars for yourself that are of your own creation not based on others
2) don't concern yourself with the opinions of fools. Simply look upon them as 'profane'
3) do and think only in terms of positive action: "By looking forward and setting a goal for yourself you will curb that rank impulse to self-analysis that now lays waste your present"-Nietzsche

Thanks loki88 !

loki88 said:

Here are more references in addition to JOS:
References: for additional references see "White Law: a Guide to Right, White Life"
Esoteric Hitlerism:
Miguel Serrano : "The Golden Cord: Esoteric Hitlerism";"Adolf Hitler: Ultimate Avatar";"Resurrection of the Hero"; "Manu: For the Man to Come" (Jason Thompkins translation)
Jason Thompkins: "URRU: Thulean Polar Mythos"
Hyperboreanism:
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Will to Power"; "Beyong Good and Evil";"Genealogy of Morals";"The Antichrist"; (Anthony M Ludovici; H.L.Mencken; Thomas Common translators)
Martin Heidegger: "The Fundamental Concepts of Metaphysics: World; Finitude, Solitude"; "The Black Notebooks"; "Basic Concepts of Ancient Philosophy"; "The Will to Power as Art"
Loki Hulgaard: This handbook (White Praxis:A Practical-Ideological Handbook for the White Nationalist Movement"); “Hard Truth: Hyperborean Philosophy”; “White Light: A Philosophical Negation of Enemy Archetypes”
Radical Traditionalism:
Julius Evola: "Ride the Tiger";"Synthesis of Racial Doctrine";"Revolt Against the Modern World";"The Myth of Blood"; "The Yoga of Power"; "The Hemetic Tradition"; "Pagan Imperialism" (Thompkins and Cariou translators)
National Socialism:
"Mein Kampf" (Ford Translation)
Armanism: Rudolph Jon Gorsleben,"Zenith of Humanity"; Siegfried Adolf Kummer,"Holy Rune Might";Guido von List,"The Rita of the Ario-Germanen"; "The Secret of The Runes"
Natural Law: Ragnar Redbeard, "Might is Right"; David Lane,"88 Precepts"; Ben Klassen,"Nature's Eternal Religion"; "The White Man's Bible"; "The Little White Book"(catechism of Creativity, Victor Wolf);William L Pierce, "Cosmotheist Lectures"
Ancient: Seneca, "On Benefits", "Letters to Lucillius"; Epictetus,"The Manual"; Heraclitus,"Fragments"
Enemy Ethics: Study the Enemy to Defeat them!
Jew: "Babylonian Talmud";"The Bible" "The 48 Laws of Power"; "The 33 Strategies of War", Robert Greene(jew)
"The Manipulation of Human Behaviour", Biderman and Zimmer (jew) "The Power of Persuasion: How We're Bought and Sold", Robert Levine (jew)
J.O.G programming techniques:
"The Brianwashing Manual; Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics ", L Ron Hubbard (jew) "Programming and Metaprogramming in The Human Biocomputer, John.C.Lily (jew?) "How the Illuminati Create a Total,Undetectable, Mind Controlled Slave", Fritz Springmeier (not-jew)
Oriental: "The Art of War", SunTzu; Xunzi

Hi Honey,

You know every cloud has a silver lining.

It's not nice to have disabilities and as you say not all disabilities are visible.

If you haven't worked for 15 years, you might be bored and in a rut. But I'd take that as the silver lining.

So many working people are working for their retirement. Besides if you have a high IQ I'm sure you could maybe do something working from home where you're isolated from others and safe without anything that might overwhelm you.

You don't have to spend so much energy on a job. You can be a full time warrior doing the Final RTR and meditations. I wish I didn't have to work. I could use that time and energy on much more valuable and important spirtual satanist activities.

You know most of Satans people are different and have had some hard knocks in this life.

A good tip to not be depressed is to focus on Spiritual Satanism and working to fight our enemies.

You're so lucky that you're here with your people.

What I found with girls is, 'girls just want to have fun.'

It's like they're scared of wasting their lives in boredom or something. But they're just pursuing uselessness that's pointless to be entertained.

I had an ex that was obsessive with materialism. House bowing under the weight of her treasures. Love shopping and happy to buy the next thing. But then gets bored and depressed anyway even with having all of her material goods.

You see how people pursue useless things to fill the void but remain empty. Well you have value and purpose here.

And of course you want people to like you because you want to be comfortable and happy.

But you know that people out there are mostly just superficial. It's all fake but necessary to be safe and comfortable around others.

Have you not realised everyone is the centre of their own universes. People out there care more about their toothache than a famine in Africa that kills thousands. So stop worrying so much what other people think. Be pleasant to keep the peace but worry more about your best interests because at the end of the day they're their own number one. So be number one for yourself. And that's the reality of nature. You worrying about others that you mean nothing to them. Worry more about yourself.

I wish I had the time and energy with work to meditate on my guardian demon and communicate with our demon family. Maybe you could consider building some bonds with our demon family.

I'm sure for your human contact you could work out something like join a health club or volunteer somewhere. Rambling?

Don't worry too much about everybody you can never please everybody. You just need a tight circle.

And if you want a guy you've got to put yourself out there and accept the rejection. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I've found that there needs to be eye contact. For me I will see that the girl is looking at me with that liking look and then I'd know to go and get her. So I'd look for the interest cue.

Fat girls can be hot but they need to look after themselves and not be too far gone. I find big girls attractive so long as they're firm. When there's lumps of hanging fat omg tone it up. So yes look after yourself and big is beautiful too so long as you look after yourself.

Anyway you're part of us here and that in itself is different in this world at the minute. But I believe this is of the most worthwhile and value in this world.

Hope all I said was okay because I'm tired and just going for it. Hope it helps that we're here with you.

Onwards and Upwards.

silvries said:

I would approach this from multiple angles:

Firstly, what is your current physical state? Doing the hatha yoga and strength training is good, keep it up. What do you eat, and how do you feel, physically? Do you feel unhealthy or fatigued? I would recommend talking to a traditional chinese medicine doctor and explain your mental symptoms, as well as any physical symptoms you feel. They will also look at your face and body and determine if you have any inbalances. From there, they can help you heal any physical issues which could play into your mental state. Additionally, read about a TCM diet and try to follow that, and certainly ask them for as much advice as possible.

I personally had great success with a TCM doctor with a liver issue, due to my diet, that caused my to feel really under the weather and unmotivated. I had a video call and picked up herbal medicines from them the same day. I would highly recommend it.

You seem to have yoga and physical activity covered. You could add in cardio, unless you still use the rebounder, but I don't think lack of exercise is your problem, in terms of you self esteem.

What is your sleep cycle and what sun exposure do you get? The sun is very good for you, and the body uses sunlight that hits the skin and eyes to energize it, as well as produce melatonin, dopamine, and serotonin. Do your best to sunbathe, as well as get some sunlight into your eyes to boost these neurotransmitters. Read about Dr. Jack Kruse if you are interested, he is a doctor that uses sunlight to cure many conditions in his patients, including obesity. It just depends how much time you have to sunbathe. He also uses cold therapy to fat burn, as well. Focus on getting sunlight into your eyes, for about 10 to 15 minutes. Look slightly off from the sun, not directly into it.

On the mental side: are you still making use of the hypnotherapist? Do the results seem permanent? If you can go into a trance, you can also use hypnosis tapes at home to accomplish a similar result. Some example websites are Natural Hypnosis and Hypnosis Downloads, you can browse through and find some tapes specific to your conditions.

Additionally, restricting things such as porn, social media, video games, and TV can aid depression and motivation in their own ways. If you find yourself using lots of social media whilst having low self esteem related to your appearance, it may be time to take a break. If you feel unmotivated, yet are playing lots of video games or watching TV, you should restrict them. Certainly blocking apps can be useful here. You can allow yourself some time, or no time. You might feel bored without them, but the feeling will pass after a day or two. On the flip side, everything else will seem more interesting.

Like others suggested, a Munka or other similar working would also be in order for aiding your emotions. Try all the solutions offered here, something is bound to work. Good luck to you, I know you will be fine in the end.

Interesting. You found the JoS in 2003? You must be real special.
From what you said, you should be on the right path.
Clean your aura real good, that'll help...
I also like HP Mageson lots...

Thank you for taking the time to reply Personal Growth! I really appreciate it! By the way I am a male of the Third Sex :lol:

Personal Growth said:
Hi Honey,

You know every cloud has a silver lining.

Hope all I said was okay because I'm tired and just going for it. Hope it helps that we're here with you.

Onwards and Upwards.

Thank you for the additional references loki! I already own a few of the books that or on your recommended reading list. It's time to really read them!

loki88 said:
Here are more references in addition to JOS:
References: for additional references see ..................

......Oriental: "The Art of War", SunTzu; Xunzi

Thanks for the advice Blitzkreig! I will look into the possibility of finding a TCM practitioner in my city ; although now with the Plandemic it's not possible! I will have to do my own research online for now. I fear the Lockdown maybe permanent .

Blitzkreig said:
I would approach this from multiple angles:......

....Like others suggested, a Munka or other similar working would also be in order for aiding your emotions. Try all the solutions offered here, something is bound to work. Good luck to you, I know you will be fine in the end.

Thank you for your reply HauptSturm! What you said about me being special made me blush!
We are all Satan's children here and sooner or later he called all of us to come back home! That's what happened that night when I couldn't sleep and found the JoS.

Hail Satan!

HauptSturm said:
Interesting. You found the JoS in 2003? You must be real special.
From what you said, you should be on the right path.
Clean your aura real good, that'll help...
I also like HP Mageson lots...

silvries said:

Nearly all clinics, TCM or conventional, do webcam/online appts. In addition, most can ship the herbal formulas to you, or at least do curbside pickup. They are considered essential business, and they will certainly work with you. Have faith and like you planned, do some research and ask around. You can call the clinics and ask them prior to setting up any appointments.

Another thing by the doctor, Jack Kruse. He also teaches a type of therapy for weight loss called Cold Thermogenesis. It is basically using ice baths to make your mitochondria adapt and burn fat for heat. In addition, it boosts the body tremendously, such as in immune function, mood, sleep. It is very safe, just follow the guide below. CT is great for shedding weight.

Link: https://jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-easy-start-guide/

As far as exercise goes, prioritize the hatha yoga before the others. That will balance the energy in the body and aid in feelings of well-being.

Again, you got to hit your problem from multiple angles, so try everything, and be persistent. Do the activities that "stabilize" your baseline mood first. From there you can branch out and start adding more. Sunbathing, for example, is an easy mood booster, and requires little effort.

Good luck to you, you will come out victorious in time! Feel free to ask me or others questions as long as you need to! And post an update!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back