Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR’s and wings of the soul - “am I a Jew” q’s

Sundara

I sincerely thought I was over this thought long ago, It’s stupid as fuck to always be wondering this stuff and I see it all the times on the forums. I think I know I’m not but then I think the RTR’s are a great sure fire way to have a without a doubt answer.

I was 99.9% sure prior after a long time of dealing with the question, then during the RTR I had an incredibly positive experience but then a slight “negative” one on top of it. It didn’t have a negative result, but as I was clearing the junk off my soul and feeling my wings like never before in the middle, it’s like I hit some blockage and had a lot of emotions come up. I stopped for a second and cried for some reason. It felt really good to cry, like I’d been holding it back. Afterward the astral was super clear and shiny and I felt so free. During the process, I saw some really negative links and flaws that I need to clear out, but not that I could immediately get rid of. It seems like they’re links that leave me open to attacks or like enemy links, or holes that allow for enemy energy to seep in. I felt my wings all night after that though, and the following day was incredible. Aside from one thing, Going through hard Saturn transits and got pulled over, looked at the cop and thought “man what a dick, how about don’t give me a ticket you prick” and he came back with a smile on his face and said he would let me off with a warning. Not sure if negative or positive. Seems like people are a lot nicer after RTR’s and I feel more sociable, connected to the world, connected to my kids, and just happy and fearless. For some reason I’ve been feeling fear and question prior to doing the RTR’s though,

I wish there was something like tinder but for “am I a Jew” as well lol

Would this qualify as a completely positive rtr experience, and does feeling the wings of your soul heavily throughout the whole process 100% say you’re not a Jew?

Sundara said:
I sincerely thought I was over this thought long ago, It’s stupid as fuck to always be wondering this stuff and I see it all the times on the forums. I think I know I’m not but then I think the RTR’s are a great sure fire way to have a without a doubt answer.

I was 99.9% sure prior after a long time of dealing with the question, then during the RTR I had an incredibly positive experience but then a slight “negative” one on top of it. It didn’t have a negative result, but as I was clearing the junk off my soul and feeling my wings like never before in the middle, it’s like I hit some blockage and had a lot of emotions come up. I stopped for a second and cried for some reason. It felt really good to cry, like I’d been holding it back. Afterward the astral was super clear and shiny and I felt so free. During the process, I saw some really negative links and flaws that I need to clear out, but not that I could immediately get rid of. It seems like they’re links that leave me open to attacks or like enemy links, or holes that allow for enemy energy to seep in. I felt my wings all night after that though, and the following day was incredible. Aside from one thing, Going through hard Saturn transits and got pulled over, looked at the cop and thought “man what a dick, how about don’t give me a ticket you prick” and he came back with a smile on his face and said he would let me off with a warning. Not sure if negative or positive. Seems like people are a lot nicer after RTR’s and I feel more sociable, connected to the world, connected to my kids, and just happy and fearless. For some reason I’ve been feeling fear and question prior to doing the RTR’s though,

I wish there was something like tinder but for “am I a Jew” as well lol

Would this qualify as a completely positive rtr experience, and does feeling the wings of your soul heavily throughout the whole process 100% say you’re not a Jew?

It does not matter see-->
How to overcome "Am I Jewish?" phase
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=158814#p158814

Sundara said:

Seriously Sundara, you're good, you're not a jew. The RTR would be legit tearing your soul apart, not freeing it to the point that your astral wings finally release. Our astral wings represent the freedom of our soul, the bigger, healthier and stronger they are, the more powerful and free the soul of the individual is. If the jews did have astral wings the RTR would be ripping them off or destroying them, not making them stronger.

The RTR removes curses and bindings from our soul to free us, when filth and garbage is cleaned from our soul it surfaces and manifests in their negative forms as fear, sadness, anxiety, etc, but as the negative energy keeps being cleaned out these negative manifestations lessen more and more in time until they're gone completely.

Sundara said:
Aside from one thing, Going through hard Saturn transits and got pulled over, looked at the cop and thought “man what a dick, how about don’t give me a ticket you prick” and he came back with a smile on his face and said he would let me off with a warning. Not sure if negative or positive.
Well gee, I'd say avoiding a $200 ticket (or whatever the amount is, depending on what you were stopped for) is a good thing. I've managed to get out of really expensive tickets somehow (Like "no insurance" tickets for example, those are really expensive)

I do have a little psychological trick you could use on law enforcement, this works if you're in the USA.

You order one of these Blue Line Flag stickers, right?

https://www.thinbluelineusa.com/products/thin-blue-line-american-flag-sticker-4-x-6-inches?keyword=&gclid=CjwKCAjwwMn1BRAUEiwAZ_jnEsWjBo27inwPFk6uvVi_pI2qBaIiKmyLaguuJ2ZLxPXSUY7inNMAZBoCD5gQAvD_BwE

You put them on the back of your car and you're less likely to get pulled over because you are seen as a vocal supporter of law enforcement. Even if you do get pulled over, the cop will probably be easier on you. My father drove without a license for 20 years, and he put that sticker on the back of his truck, and boom, no cop has messed with him (He got his license back now so...) but this works as a psychological tool.

I also experienced fear and hesitance before the RTR last night. I mean, that didn't stop me though lol. Ah yes, slight paranoia this will TOTALLY stop me from doing the RTR :lol:.

Pretty sure that doesn't make ya a jew, I know I'm not. It hadnt happened to me before up until that point. If your life isn't flat out being destroyed by the RTR you're most likely not a jew. Plus, correct me if I am wrong but don't jews lack wings? It seems like one of the traits they'd be missing considering the things its related to.

Arin said:
Pretty sure that doesn't make ya a jew, I know I'm not. It hadnt happened to me before up until that point. If your life isn't flat out being destroyed by the RTR you're most likely not a jew. Plus, correct me if I am wrong but don't jews lack wings? It seems like one of the traits they'd be missing considering the things its related to.

Well gee, if that's true, then my anxieties on the subject are relieved....my wings are out almost all the time. Black as a raven's wings, and flowing in the wind.

Arin said:
I also experienced fear and hesitance before the RTR last night. I mean, that didn't stop me though lol. Ah yes, slight paranoia this will TOTALLY stop me from doing the RTR :lol:.

Is that true? They do seem too crunchy and robotic, not sure how wings could flutter around their weird exoskeleton :lol:

Well, I feel pretty awful for even allowing the thought back in to begin with, it’s discrediting to my other spiritual experiences and the help that the Gods give. It’s an offensive thought, I take offense to my own anxious thoughts at times. I was done with that thought for so long, I completely forgot about it and then when I started doing RTR’s it just picked back up. I’ll just chuck it in the fuck it bucket again.. :twisted:

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sundara said:

Seriously Sundara, you're good, you're not a jew. The RTR would be legit tearing your soul apart, not freeing it to the point that your astral wings finally release. Our astral wings represent the freedom of our soul, the bigger, healthier and stronger they are, the more powerful and free the soul of the individual is. If the jews did have astral wings the RTR would be ripping them off or destroying them, not making them stronger.

The RTR removes curses and bindings from our soul to free us, when filth and garbage is cleaned from our soul it surfaces and manifests in their negative forms as fear, sadness, anxiety, etc, but as the negative energy keeps being cleaned out these negative manifestations lessen more and more in time until they're gone completely.

THANK YOU, frig. That’s what I said to myself after I posted this “seriously, what the fuck..self.” I thought maybe in posting this and specifying the wings it could help others as well, the specific reason for the second guessing was the thought that Jews place curses amongst their own because of their trash character, and if someone is .01% jew maybe the gentile part of their soul was cursed and the other half not. Just reading what I just said sounds ridiculous though. “What if my wings fluttering is just part of my soul being freed, and the negativity coming out is because I’m a Jew” eyeroll. My bad.

One could go on and on about semantics but now I’m just mad at myself for posting this because I KNOW but every now and then those doubts creep in, and if there were just some way for each and every one of us to know with stunning accuracy and immediacy just how not jew we are, that’d be quite a luxury.

My biggest setback is self doubt, which has taken me years to realize. I’ve always wondered what it is that’s holding me back since I was young and this is finally my answer, it was staring me in the face the whole time. Doubts and questioning. I’m actually glad I posted this just so I can look at it again and be reminded of the flaw I have to work on Incase I forget :lol: jk

I have certainly had more than enough validation to hold on to even if the worst of times hit. I don’t need to be bleaching every question I have.

Oh ghost in the machine, go watch the music video for let it go - frozen.
I think you specifically could appreciate it.

I think it's the enemy (there are more grey's in the astral) attacking. Fear, anxiety and doubts, it never happened to me but the last month during the jewish holidays i felt it so much. Now it's under controll.

Sundara said:
Arin said:

Is that true? They do seem too crunchy and robotic, not sure how wings could flutter around their weird exoskeleton :lol:

Well, I feel pretty awful for even allowing the thought back in to begin with, it’s discrediting to my other spiritual experiences and the help that the Gods give. It’s an offensive thought, I take offense to my own anxious thoughts at times. I was done with that thought for so long, I completely forgot about it and then when I started doing RTR’s it just picked back up. I’ll just chuck it in the fuck it bucket again.. :twisted:
[quote"ShadowTheRaven"]...[/quote]

I can't really confirm or deny it (cant see the astral, with the exceptions of a few times), what I can say though is that a jew in NO WAY would obtain them via RTR and JoS meditations lmao. It is possible for jews to spiritually advance but they do it in a very different way then we do. You guys don't have anything to worry about, really. If you've had positive experiences from dedicating and doing RTRs you are probably not a jew, especially considering its already been a few months or more for the both of ya. Plus, Sundara ( and Shadow ) even if you hadn't provided input on the subject I was already pretty sure you two weren't jews. Really, don't worry. :smile:

If someone who can see the astral could input on this I'd appreciate it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Sundara said:
Aside from one thing, Going through hard Saturn transits and got pulled over, looked at the cop and thought “man what a dick, how about don’t give me a ticket you prick” and he came back with a smile on his face and said he would let me off with a warning. Not sure if negative or positive.
Well gee, I'd say avoiding a $200 ticket (or whatever the amount is, depending on what you were stopped for) is a good thing. I've managed to get out of really expensive tickets somehow (Like "no insurance" tickets for example, those are really expensive)

I do have a little psychological trick you could use on law enforcement, this works if you're in the USA.

You order one of these Blue Line Flag stickers, right?

https://www.thinbluelineusa.com/products/thin-blue-line-american-flag-sticker-4-x-6-inches?keyword=&gclid=CjwKCAjwwMn1BRAUEiwAZ_jnEsWjBo27inwPFk6uvVi_pI2qBaIiKmyLaguuJ2ZLxPXSUY7inNMAZBoCD5gQAvD_BwE

You put them on the back of your car and you're less likely to get pulled over because you are seen as a vocal supporter of law enforcement. Even if you do get pulled over, the cop will probably be easier on you. My father drove without a license for 20 years, and he put that sticker on the back of his truck, and boom, no cop has messed with him (He got his license back now so...) but this works as a psychological tool.

That is mind-blowing.

Sundara said:

Do your wings ever itch though? I’ve heard of hurting before but lately they’re also itchy. Could just be allergies of some sort in a similar location, cuz usually my whole body itches but right now it’s just my shoulder areas

Sundara said:

Do your wings ever itch though? I’ve heard of hurting before but lately they’re also itchy. Could just be allergies of some sort in a similar location, cuz usually my whole body itches but right now it’s just my shoulder areas

Not for me, but I've had intense shoulder aches that lasted for a week when I first started working on them. It feels pleasurable when I focus energy to them nowadays.

I have felt itching however when I was opening my minor body chakras, along with pinching, ticklish sensations and something akin to an electrical charge, all changing from point to point. Perhaps this is a similar case for you and your astral wings. The astral wings are connected through a few minor chakra points and the shoulder chakras, the itching is very likely just the physical manifestation of them being stimulated.

Sensations vary from person to person on each thing and are different for everyone. There's nothing wrong about it and there's no cause for alarm.

Sundara said:

Not for me, but I've had intense shoulder aches that lasted for a week when I first started working on them. It feels pleasurable when I focus energy to them nowadays.

I have felt itching however when I was opening my minor body chakras, along with pinching, ticklish sensations and something akin to an electrical charge, all changing from point to point. Perhaps this is a similar case for you and your astral wings. The astral wings are connected through a few minor chakra points and the shoulder chakras, the itching is very likely just the physical manifestation of them being stimulated.

Sensations vary from person to person on each thing and are different for everyone. There's nothing wrong about it and there's no cause for alarm.

Yeah I’m just curious because as they get stronger there are such new things that come along. I first felt them when I was in high school, it’s been off and on, but nothing flutters them quite like the RTR’s. Nothing ever single handedly and so easily like the RTR’s, even with a lack of focus it’s beautiful. The itching almost feels like it’d be feathers resting or poking into my back, I think the most likely explanation is the minor chakras being stimulated though.

When I work on my wings, they hurt...like they're actually trying to come out of my back. Imagine how painful that sounds, a huge pair of wings just sprout out of your back with the pain of a thousand deaths.

ShadowTheRaven said:

When I work on my wings, they hurt...like they're actually trying to come out of my back. Imagine how painful that sounds, a huge pair of wings just sprout out of your back with the pain of a thousand deaths.

That sounds more like a blockage/binding of sorts to me that their fighting through.

Try vibrating the MUNKA rune intensely 9 times into each of these points shown below. Do this twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening for at least a week while visualizing a barrier/chains/wall/cage shattering, crumbling, breaking away and being destroyed into nothing, allowing your wings to come out.

Wings1.jpg

The wings like I said represent the soul's freedom, if your soul is not free to a decent degree they will not come out or will struggle to come out and this can be agonizingly painful. So in addition you might need to free your soul further. The Sun Square "for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to the Sun" helps with doing this.

ShadowTheRaven said:

I think I’m going through that with the lower points. I’ve always felt more of a tickle and rush but where the lower points are.... what the fuck lmao

I was at a friends today and thought something had bit or stung me. I took off my shirt and my friend said she couldn’t see shit. It feels like someone is prodding me with a hot iron. A small one though, so it’s not bad.

ShadowTheRaven said:

That sounds more like a blockage/binding of sorts to me that their fighting through.

Try vibrating the MUNKA rune intensely 9 times into each of these points shown below. Do this twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening for at least a week while visualizing a barrier/chains/wall/cage shattering, crumbling, breaking away and being destroyed into nothing, allowing your wings to come out.

Wings1.jpg

The wings like I said represent the soul's freedom, if your soul is not free to a decent degree they will not come out or will struggle to come out and this can be agonizingly painful. So in addition you might need to free your soul further. The Sun Square "for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to the Sun" helps with doing this.
Regarding the image, exactly in those parts marked I have started feeling pressure, or rather, vibration. It doesn't make me uncomfortable, it feels like slight numbness or just a feeling that makes me be aware that the specific area is "active".

Usually I don't really "feel" my back and after doing more and more RTRs and meditations daily this feeling of pressure in that area started to manifest.

Any idea what it might mean?

Baolan666 said:
Regarding the image, exactly in those parts marked I have started feeling pressure, or rather, vibration. It doesn't make me uncomfortable, it feels like slight numbness or just a feeling that makes me be aware that the specific area is "active".

Usually I don't really "feel" my back and after doing more and more RTRs and meditations daily this feeling of pressure in that area started to manifest.

Any idea what it might mean?

It means you are growing wings. :) Keep on going.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back