Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eosphorus | Hesperus

volmalites

Greetings to everyone that will read this. I hope this finds you in a time of growth as I would be grateful to benefit from any input given to me after I reveal what I have come to realize in the past several years. This realization has started to occur in my life as I was studying Theology and working at a christian TV evangelical ministry. The realization which today is baffling me has concluded after I have proceeded to become Muslim for 2 years which lead to me exploring various different world religions and then abandoning religion completely in the pursuit of more secular views. I was angered by what I saw in the three monotheistic religions and what its tenets were manifesting upon the earth.

My journey with the Mormons, Jews, Muslims and Christians which I believe was a necessary one has brought me to the point where I have realized that Eosphorus, the Morning Star, the One that comes forth by day and by night, the Illuminated, has dethroned the god of the jews forever. The jews have distorted this truth.

Around every corner through my life I have realized that Satan sits on the throne of god and most of the earth has yet to realize it.

• I want to discuss the possibility of the following with all of you:

That Satan became God through the crucifixion

That Jesus was the son of Satan and was an occultist.

That Paul the Apostle was an agent of the Jews having dual citizenship as a Roman commissioned to infiltrate the disciples of Jesus

That Paul was the 'antichrist' warned of by John

That the book of revelations revealed things happening at the time whereby Paul the Jewish agent was infiltrating the early christians (who knew Melek Taus) to use the Roman Empire as a proxy to kill two birds with one stone and cover the truth about the guy who taught people to disobey the Torah

I welcome any information given to me, please help me learn more

volmalites said:
Greetings to everyone that will read this. I hope this finds you in a time of growth as I would be grateful to benefit from any input given to me after I reveal what I have come to realize in the past several years. This realization has started to occur in my life as I was studying Theology and working at a christian TV evangelical ministry. The realization which today is baffling me has concluded after I have proceeded to become Muslim for 2 years which lead to me exploring various different world religions and then abandoning religion completely in the pursuit of more secular views. I was angered by what I saw in the three monotheistic religions and what its tenets were manifesting upon the earth.

My journey with the Mormons, Jews, Muslims and Christians which I believe was a necessary one has brought me to the point where I have realized that Eosphorus, the Morning Star, the One that comes forth by day and by night, the Illuminated, has dethroned the god of the jews forever. The jews have distorted this truth.

Around every corner through my life I have realized that Satan sits on the throne of god and most of the earth has yet to realize it.

It is important to start putting aside all the theories you have read before as most of this is just hearsay and in particular hoaxes created out of the Jewish tradition [and mostly slander based] on Satan/Lucifer, and everything about him.

From a logical/functional standby, yes, even an analysis of the hoaxes of the enemy, makes the argument that "Satan is evil" just collapse. Why is Satan evil? For giving us knowledge? For saving us from being cattle? There is really nothing evil Satan has done from a functional standpoint. Other than oppose ignorance, promote well-being for mankind, and be the central figure through many forms in every Pagan civilization, around which people were motivated to exist, excel and advance, physically and spiritually.

That aside the mythology of the enemy and their views is like reading slander about someone and expecting to find a Truth in it all, which one will never find. You probably know firsthand here from your reply. It's all lies. Therefore, it's a good idea to leave as much possible behind of the enemy's tales and eventually start re-approaching the subject from a clearer and distanced perspective than that of the enemy, which is basically a defamation campaign about the Gods of the Ancient World.

Indeed, Satan is God, that is a very true fact. Not only God of this World, as the enemy claims, but he was followed as the star of the world, and glorified as the spiritual master of the universe. Comparative mythology gave him different names in accordance to the tongues of men, but all of it surmises back to Satan, who is the head of the Pagan Pantheons, and Lord of the Mysteries and spirituality.

Jesus is a recent historical fabrication that was made in Israel, basically, to copy from other Godmen of the time such as Apollonius of Tyana and other proven and existing Grandmasters such as Pythagoras, who existed and left legacy behind. Due to the fact that the jews had nothing to offer and were merely a superstitious people, they created a hoax. There were quite a few enlightened people in the past, Proclus and others did attain the Serpent Rising.

"Jesus" was a falsified hoax the Jews created to essentially make a fabrication of Paganism, and make a program to take down the Roman Empire, by focusing people on stupid and irrelevant worship of a jew, with the ultimate aim of uprooting all spiritual knowledge that was present in the Roman Empire and before. The Roman Empire generated again these teachings in full power and become the global hotbed of spiritual information worldwide, no different than Egypt during it's height and many other civilizations.

This was centered around the alchemical teachings and knowledge of the mystery schools from Sumeria and onwards. These were given by the Gods directly, hand on hand. Much of this survives in India to this very day, and every excavation sheds more light to this reality.

Jews generally infiltrated as much as they could, slandered the Gods, stole as much information as they could, and made a racial mafia cult around themselves to attack Gentiles with. This included lies, slander, rituals, bribes, and all sorts of crimes done against Gentiles. Of course, the main head Gods of the Gentiles were slandered as "Evil Demons" and lied about to no end.

Eventually as the jews promoted bloody warfare and killing people [a theme of early Christianity and Islam, religious intolerance was sparked by jews, same as religious wars and superstition] they were able to gradually and over centuries take little by little the people and deceive them to end them up hating their own Gods.

The reasons why this was done is because on the fundamental level all of these spiritual teachings have their roots in our ancestral origins and past visitations of progenitor beings from outer space. The jews as their Rabbis admit are from an alien race of "reptilian" [not reptiles, but what we call today these aliens is "reptilian" for lack of another word] that has been "forced into" our dimension and essentially has a mission to overtake us and halt our collective progress.

This they achieve by occult practices which were being done by people previously, the only difference, jews do communicate with aliens that hate the native earthly species, and consider we should remain garbage. Blood rituals and sacrifices are commonly done to appease these and as ritual mockery for them to

The bible is just this, a complaint and slander of the Jews and a criminalization of the attempts of mankind to evolve spiritually and eventually scientifically, and to defeat death and other plagues such as ignorance. A thorn on the side against survival and evolution in short.

Rabbis and jews of all ages have agreed that all of this is motivated and a guided effort that enemy ET's who do not want us to advance, to keep humanity in the darkness, the "religious" aspect of this being only figurative. The Middle Ages was the height of their own power a time during which humanity hit the lowest level of development compared to all previous civilizations.

Eventually the Truth will come out, and is rapidly coming out and it will be available to all people who will have a need to understand it.

Satan is Great and Satan did nothing wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back