Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dangerous Astral Projection?

Knowing how the JoS sometimes mentions the "Initiation to Hermetics" by Franz Bardon I decided to read some of the explanations of various abilities and such to see how much it can be useful.
What I recently read however was pretty disturbing.
It's in the chapter describing the phenomenon of Astral Projection (as I haven't been successful with it yet but I've always wanted to learn how to do it).

The mental and astral bodies are connected to the physical body only by a very subtle elastic ribbing that shines like silver. If during the period in which the mental and astral bodies are loosened from the physical matrix, the latter were touched by another person, no matter whether skilled or unskilled in magic practice, the said ribbon, being extremely subtle, would break in two at once. The connection between the physical body being thus interrupted, physical death would be the consequence. Therefore utmost care has to be taken right from the beginning of these exercises that nobody should be able to touch the body of the magician when he puts himself in the described state.

So basically he says, "anything that will touch your body physicall while you're projecting away from it WILL kill you on the spot".

Mega-exaggeration? Any truth to this?

I know that a lot of people who have astral projected report it's a safe experience, some of which I've personally known and the only danger there may have been was the presence of some enemy entity that wanted to scare them, but that's all.
Any confirmation?

(Also, some good advice on how to do it would help, if you have the time and have something good to suggest. I've been only partially separating by using the so called "Indirect techniques" by Micheal Raduga (they're basically physical actions like walking/running/swimming/rolling/etc that one tries to replicate the sensation of while laying down and being relaxed enough). These got my head 'popping out' once, but that was it.

Thank you for reading.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

This is total bull. The soul and body are not so pathetically tethered that a feather could kill you while projecting out of body.

The connection between the physical and spiritual form is something insurmountably phenomenal, it is a magnetism that cannot 'just be destroyed'. The connection between the two forms is far more 'immortal' than just some mere thread that links them together. It is an innumerable number of layered manifested connections that tie into every little thing of either form and each millionth atom and astral molecule ties in with one another by an underlying signature of various energies that connect the two forms - like two sides to a magnet.

Think of it like those classic 'U' shaped magnets, one end is the soul conscience/body and the other is the physical conscience/body. Both sides can have an equal focus of 'energy', but if we divert all of the energy from one side to focus it all primarily into the other so all of it is just on one side, there's still that red piece of the magnet that is connecting both sides, we are still the whole form, the whole magnet even if it seems like we are disconnected having rerouted all of our focus to just one form. Granted the physical form will not be able to think or direct energy or do anything spiritual without the soul because all of that comes from the soul, but it is still alive.

Even when full consciousnesses, awareness, etc has been entirely switched to your soul form, 'you' are simultaneously still your physical body as we have a 'twin' existence. You are both your physical body and your spiritual body simultaneously at all times no matter how far apart the two forms are. What is the influence of perception is being able to tune out either side of these consciences to focus on the other and 'rule' over that form for that time. Or in our every day life we are both consciences merged as one, being both sides of the magnet persay as opposed to just one.

And even if you're so worried about that red part of the magnet being destroyed, even if your soul is entirely disconnected from your physical body this is not going to suddenly kill your physical body. Everything in your physical form is still alive and functioning as it is physically built to, your heart will still beat, your brain will still fire neurons, your organs will still do their job, your lungs will still breathe. In such an exaggerated scenario you would just find your physical body again, possess it once more and reestablish the connection again, that's it, that's all.

Your physically body will not die unless it actually dies.

Knowing how the JoS sometimes mentions the "Initiation to Hermetics" by Franz Bardon I decided to read some of the explanations of various abilities and such to see how much it can be useful.
What I recently read however was pretty disturbing.
It's in the chapter describing the phenomenon of Astral Projection (as I haven't been successful with it yet but I've always wanted to learn how to do it).

The mental and astral bodies are connected to the physical body only by a very subtle elastic ribbing that shines like silver. If during the period in which the mental and astral bodies are loosened from the physical matrix, the latter were touched by another person, no matter whether skilled or unskilled in magic practice, the said ribbon, being extremely subtle, would break in two at once. The connection between the physical body being thus interrupted, physical death would be the consequence. Therefore utmost care has to be taken right from the beginning of these exercises that nobody should be able to touch the body of the magician when he puts himself in the described state.

So basically he says, "anything that will touch your body physicall while you're projecting away from it WILL kill you on the spot".

Mega-exaggeration? Any truth to this?

I know that a lot of people who have astral projected report it's a safe experience, some of which I've personally known and the only danger there may have been was the presence of some enemy entity that wanted to scare them, but that's all.
Any confirmation?

(Also, some good advice on how to do it would help, if you have the time and have something good to suggest. I've been only partially separating by using the so called "Indirect techniques" by Micheal Raduga (they're basically physical actions like walking/running/swimming/rolling/etc that one tries to replicate the sensation of while laying down and being relaxed enough). These got my head 'popping out' once, but that was it.

Thank you for reading.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I'm pretty sure most people who have ever astral projected would be dead then. OH NO A FLY STO- *dead*

Oh no the fan slightly moved one of my blankets NOOO- *dead*

FUCK NO NO NO MY SIBLING ENTERED THE ROOM AND IS GONNA TRY TO WAKE ME UP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *dead*

While books sourced do have some truth to them most stuff is too corrupted to find whole truths in books with a few exceptions, seems to be the case with this one. Sources are nice to have and all, but don't expect to find full truths in them when even ones that were originally good can be corrupted via translations intentionally.

Its better to assume its a lie then a truth when it comes to most outside sources, until proven otherwise. Again, its extremely rare to find whole truths in books.

Aside from that though, I'm curious as to why the gods supposedly don't have the "strand"? If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it.

- random idiot who totally died 3 times during the writing of this post

It’s definitely an exaggeration, but it is not pleasant to be snapped out of any form of meditation, projection, dream state by any means. There’s a physical pain to it you feel in your solar plexus, I’m not too sure on the exacts. It’s best not to be disturbed, that feeling can make you feel out of sorts for awhile. I highly doubt you would die though.

I experienced sleep paralysis and was attacked while trying astral projection in the past.
I practiced a lot and the only time I was sucessful I couldn't mantain it for much time, I walked a little bit after leaving the body then I woke up. That was before becoming a satanist, when I became a satanist I gave up after being attacked multiple times by strange beings while experiencing sleep paralysis.

Ghost in the Machine said:

I always treasure your advice and experience and I don't believe I'm wrong in doing so at all.
Was already sure the "touch of death" while projecting was not something true, but since I haven't projected yet I can't say I know how it works for sure, so I had to ask and get some precious advice (as projecting is possibly the one thing I desire most among all the skills.. so many possibilities).

The while 'U' magnet explanation.. beautiful. It actually made me think of a meditation in the JoS, the one about becoming aware of the energy in one's body in the left side, then right, then front of the body, then back, and so on. We often give for granted that we 'feel the body because we're stuck in it', but I don't think I grasp the concept of spiritual body yet because perhaps I haven't given the proper time to the understanding of what it feels to be a physical being as well, limiting my understanding of both things.

I'm thinking this duality some of us (I, for sure) tend to forget about should be worked on more in order to fully comprehend the totality of our selves. I'm going to work on it, shifting my attention between the blatantly physical (while laying down), and the astral body, hoping this will somehow make me more awake of it and start to be able to control it a little, always more. There is still too much I'm unaware of.

And I could be wrong, but I also perceive a similarity between Earth (physical body) and Air (astral body). I'm going to focus on that now though, as it's probably just me overthinking things in an Elemental matrix again. I need to work on my own energy before anything else and get a grip on it.

You should write a book, mate, you know? Explaining things this easily and completely you'd help people become more spiritual and eventually find Satan and the Demons as our real Gods.

Much appreciated, as always. :)

Astral projecting is safe but you can run into a lot of complications, especially if you're new. I think it's an exaggeration of some of the issues that can happen if your physical body is disturbed while projecting.

As I've found that during the initial stages of projecting there is a period where the body becomes hyper sensitive to the things around it for a short while but as long as you keep your focus that goes away and you enter into the astral projection state.

I'm assuming that a similar process could happen again if the body gets disturbed and one loses their focus, then panics, and ends up having a bad experience but no matter what happens you will always return in your physical state. He's probably over emphasizing the importance of being in an under disturbed environment when astral projecting which is ideal.

I always treasure your advice and experience and I don't believe I'm wrong in doing so at all.
Was already sure the "touch of death" while projecting was not something true, but since I haven't projected yet I can't say I know how it works for sure, so I had to ask and get some precious advice (as projecting is possibly the one thing I desire most among all the skills.. so many possibilities).

The while 'U' magnet explanation.. beautiful. It actually made me think of a meditation in the JoS, the one about becoming aware of the energy in one's body in the left side, then right, then front of the body, then back, and so on. We often give for granted that we 'feel the body because we're stuck in it', but I don't think I grasp the concept of spiritual body yet because perhaps I haven't given the proper time to the understanding of what it feels to be a physical being as well, limiting my understanding of both things.

I'm thinking this duality some of us (I, for sure) tend to forget about should be worked on more in order to fully comprehend the totality of our selves. I'm going to work on it, shifting my attention between the blatantly physical (while laying down), and the astral body, hoping this will somehow make me more awake of it and start to be able to control it a little, always more. There is still too much I'm unaware of.

And I could be wrong, but I also perceive a similarity between Earth (physical body) and Air (astral body). I'm going to focus on that now though, as it's probably just me overthinking things in an Elemental matrix again. I need to work on my own energy before anything else and get a grip on it.

You should write a book, mate, you know? Explaining things this easily and completely you'd help people become more spiritual and eventually find Satan and the Demons as our real Gods.

Much appreciated, as always. :)

In your everyday activities what you can do is, as you are moving, either walking, grabbing for something, whatever motion it is, focus and realize that your soul body is moving with your limbs. The soul is typically attached like a layer merged with our physical forms, it is actually moving with our fingers, arms, legs, head, etc. So you can try consciously thinking that instead of you moving your physical body and your soul body following after it, focus on that you're actually primarily moving your soul body and it's actually your physical body that is following behind it and moving with it as the secondary.

This may feel disorientating but you'll get used it. Practicing on actually feeling your astral form like this everyday will sensitize you to it and it's motions, this can help with astral projection because you'll have a better sensitization and feel for the form.

As for your feeling with the Earth element being of the physical body and the Air element being of the astral body, you're feeling is not wrong. This has to do with the two gender aspects of our soul, the masculine and the feminine. Masculine is physical logical energy, Feminine is astral creative energy. So Feminine rules over the astral and masculine rules over the physical. Earth and Fire are masculine elements, Air and Water are feminine.

And on the subject of writing a book, I'm very reserved to strictly helping out our family here like this because you guys are the ones I really care about in regards to progress and advancement. The only thing I do for outsiders is the RTR and online warfare and I do a lot of it, so I think I'm good on that bit. I know my air element is strong and I write a lot for fun as a personal hobby and on the forum, but a book is still a level too much for me.

It's nice of you to entertain the thought though and I'm glad you find my posts helpful. You're very welcome.

This is total bull. The soul and body are not so pathetically tethered that a feather could kill you while projecting out of body.
I have just come to this thread. Yeah, that's bullshit. :lol: Oh, my days. The very parts of our very being and existence are - as you say - so pathetically linked together in such a weak fashion. Fucking lol. What? Did a pathetic weak jew "design and create" us in the Stupid Tree and throw us onto each branch on the way down, or something?! PMSL.

Libra said:
It’s definitely an exaggeration
Yeah, I thought the description "elastic ribbing that shines like silver" was rather imaginative.

Specter said:
Astral projecting is safe but you can run into a lot of complications, especially if you're new. I think it's an exaggeration of some of the issues that can happen if your physical body is disturbed while projecting.
If you're strong and advanced enough to do Astral projection, then you're strong and advanced enough to have a proper Aura of Protection, fit and Healthy Body and Mind and Soul - or at least improving these things - and you are also strong and advanced enough and put yourself into situations where a lickul insect won't land on your Body and kill you. splat It's exactly like the grey alien depiction of Thor in Stargate SG-1; this species of alien, depicted as little grey - as opposed to green - men, are so evolutionarily-advanced that they cannot think in primitive terms of using projectile weaponry (pistols, rifles) and explosives to defeat an energy-eating enemy; they are so amazingly-hyper-advanced that all they can think of is to keep feeding the energy-eating enemy energy... :roll: :puke: Seriously man - well, Men and Women; anyone reading this - you might all get fed-up with me fan-boy-ing on about TV and film franchises and references, but they educate! You can see how the jew's... cough mind works, and the bullshit it feeds into the media to rape people's minds - or as I would put it, attempt to rape people's Minds into being minds into being "minds". (If anyone doesn't understand that, then consider the Expanding Brain meme.)

Reading these sources, you have to read between the lines and piece the bits and pieces together. A bit of truth mixed into a bunch of lies happens all the time - maybe deliberately in the case of (((them))), or maybe for lack of better knowledge and understanding on the authour's part. Without that bit of truth, shrouded in a lot of BS, then the entire mixture of ingredients wouldn't coagulate together, like eggs holding things together in a recipe.

Libra said:
It’s definitely an exaggeration, but it is not pleasant to be snapped out of any form of meditation, projection, dream state by any means. There’s a physical pain to it you feel in your solar plexus, I’m not too sure on the exacts. It’s best not to be disturbed, that feeling can make you feel out of sorts for awhile. I highly doubt you would die though.

I don't think I've gotten that far yet.. :/ when I manage to get into a trance and see some visions (very short, usually) if something happens around me and gets my focus to be recalled to the physical plane immediately the most disturbance I've felt was something like.. a USB key removed from my third eye without using "Safe Removal" first, if that makes any sense. Unplugged without consent or expectation. Sucks, cuz it takes a while for me to relax and get in the slightest trance.

Pramantha said:
I experienced sleep paralysis and was attacked while trying astral projection in the past.
I practiced a lot and the only time I was sucessful I couldn't mantain it for much time, I walked a little bit after leaving the body then I woke up. That was before becoming a satanist, when I became a satanist I gave up after being attacked multiple times by strange beings while experiencing sleep paralysis.

If you could project before coming to Satanism I strongly suggest you do it again but ask Satan or your Guardian to help you protect yourself from attacks. It would be a pity not to develop your ability further if you're already good at it. In time, you'll learn to protect yourself more and more without the aid of anyone but yourself. Just clean your aura very throughly before and after projecting so nothing gets too close and attaches itself to you.

Gabi1234 said:
How can I.bring the color of.The third eye that is like the sun into my third eye area people didn't give me the answer please can you give me good example?
You have to imagine that you can see it. Make yourself see it in your mind.

Gabi1234 said:
How can I.bring the color of.The third eye that is like the sun into my third eye area people didn't give me the answer please can you give me good example?

Just visualize in your mind with intent a miniature white-gold sun completely engulfing where your third-eye is. Try to focus and 'feel' it's energy and power, it's brilliance around your third-eye. That's all you have to do.

Gabi1234 said:
It's about the third eye because I can't know what this mean vizulze the color of the third eye behind the forehead because how I can bring this to this area?
You just visualise whatever colour you want that engulfs the third eye, it's that simple.

Gabi1234 said:
It's about the third eye because I can't know what this mean vizulze the color of the third eye behind the forehead because how I can bring this to this area?

You're not supposed to actually try to physically see into your head to look at your soul or chakra, it's all visualization like daydreaming, look with your mind. It's mental imaginary that you create with focus and intent and this doesn't have to be super specific or exact. Energy goes where we direct our attention so by visualizing and focusing on the third-eye and it's location in your mind, you are directing energy to it.

Just general make yourself directly focused and aware of the general centred spot on your forehead and know with belief that you are also focusing directly on your third-eye that is located there. If you feel a tingling, a pressure or just some sort of physical sensation in the centre of your forehead, then you're doing it correctly.

One thing I've been wondering is if an aura of protection stays with you during an astral projection or if you'd need to program a separate aura of protection for that since the astral body leaves the soul.

Specter said:
One thing I've been wondering is if an aura of protection stays with you during an astral projection or if you'd need to program a separate aura of protection for that since the astral body leaves the soul.
The closest I came to Astral projection was during sleep paralysis, where I knew I was asleep and I couldn't move, but then I either did project Astrally, albeit walking, or I slipped quickly straight back into sleeping and only dreamt that I got up, from the position I was sleeping in, and walked. Regardless, I was actually sleeping in the same position, in real-life, as I was when I dreamt that I woke up from that same position or as I was when I real-life projected Astrally. I know it at least partly was a dream because incorrect things made sense after the sleep paralysis when I managed to get up (but still laying down asleep)...so I don't know for certain if I just dreamt it, despite experiencing the sleep paralysis and being in the same position in real-life as in the dream, or if it was the real-life projection (whichever one it was)...or if I actually projected very briefly but then it turned back into sleeping and dreaming very quickly. Whatever it was, I knew I was asleep in a position when I...did something & had sleep paralysis, and I was in that sleeping position when I woke up.

Can we project Astrally accidentally or automatically/uncontrolably while sleeping? If so and if we wake up from sleeping during an Astral projection...what then? This all being said, I would think that if one is able to project Astrally, then they'd be strong enough to be able to keep their Astral Body safe while keeping their Physical Body safe. Likewise, with the fact that the Physical Body as well as the Spiritual Bodies and also the Mind, of course, all affect each other...and also the fact of Egyptian mummification, then if one Body is protected, then it makes sense to me that the other Bodies are also protected, as well.

FancyMancy said:
Specter said:
The closest I came to Astral projection was during sleep paralysis, where I knew I was asleep and I couldn't move, but then I either did project Astrally, albeit walking, or I slipped quickly straight back into sleeping and only dreamt that I got up, from the position I was sleeping in, and walked. Regardless, I was actually sleeping in the same position, in real-life, as I was when I dreamt that I woke up from that same position or as I was when I real-life projected Astrally. I know it at least partly was a dream because incorrect things made sense after the sleep paralysis when I managed to get up (but still laying down asleep)...so I don't know for certain if I just dreamt it, despite experiencing the sleep paralysis and being in the same position in real-life as in the dream, or if it was the real-life projection (whichever one it was)...or if I actually projected very briefly but then it turned back into sleeping and dreaming very quickly. Whatever it was, I knew I was asleep in a position when I...did something & had sleep paralysis, and I was in that sleeping position when I woke up.

Can we project Astrally accidentally or automatically/uncontrolably while sleeping? If so and if we wake up from sleeping during an Astral projection...what then? This all being said, I would think that if one is able to project Astrally, then they'd be strong enough to be able to keep their Astral Body safe while keeping their Physical Body safe. Likewise, with the fact that the Physical Body as well as the Spiritual Bodies and also the Mind, of course, all affect each other...and also the fact of Egyptian mummification, then if one Body is protected, then it makes sense to me that the other Bodies are also protected, as well.

Sleep paralysis is almost always due to an external influence of some sort but it can definitely be the result of ones subconsciously bringing this to happen. Sleep paralysis is regarded as "failed projection" in a way but if you're experienced you can "correct" and use it as an opportunity to astral project. Just keep calm and be aware of your physical and spiritual body and proceed accordingly to how it's mentioned in the meditation page.

I actually had something similar a while ago where I was in a dream in some familiar room and was using my hands to lift myself ontop of something and my legs were floating backwards, then I slowly realized I was having a lucid dream so I got pretty excited and the first thing on my mind was to try keep flying upwards into space and try to meet some of the gods in Orion. All I could see was myself moving really fast towards something and getting worried about hitting something really big really hard and I could see the stars around me changing fast but I couldn't make it and woke up.

Specter said:
Sleep paralysis is almost always due to an external influence of some sort but it can definitely be the result of ones subconsciously bringing this to happen. Sleep paralysis is regarded as "failed projection" in a way but if you're experienced you can "correct" and use it as an opportunity to astral project. Just keep calm and be aware of your physical and spiritual body and proceed accordingly to how it's mentioned in the meditation page.
I wasn't trying to do it, and I haven't had it happen since.

I actually had something similar a while ago where I was in a dream in some familiar room and was using my hands to lift myself ontop of something and my legs were floating backwards, then I slowly realized I was having a lucid dream so I got pretty excited and the first thing on my mind was to try keep flying upwards into space and try to meet some of the gods in Orion. All I could see was myself moving really fast towards something and getting worried about hitting something really big really hard and I could see the stars around me changing fast but I couldn't make it and woke up.
Aww and dang, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back