Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any way to prevent possible misfortune seen in a natal chart?

r2vven

Hello everyone and HAIL!

I was starting to read about astrology when I came across this one site called astro.cafeastrology.com, where I got a copy of my natal chart.

So following the guidelines on the JoS website I found the only thing in the chart that had to do something with degrees and found out I have both virgo and pisces in 9 degrees. I'll note though that I'm fairly familiar with SS but I'm by no means an astrology expert so I can't say for sure I was looking at the right place.

Do you think that performing sun squares could help prevent some possible misfortune? Not that I didn't have it until now though, so it might have just passed.

If you mean the house cusps then a Mercury Square can be started soon in Gemini that will help and you can start the Jupiter Square after Dec 17th. This should help in offsetting problems with the house cusp and house.

If you mean there is a planet there it depends on what the planet is. Do the Square for that planet if possible (and it’s not Saturn as i am sure you don’t want to at all empower your Saturn further if this is the case) sun square in general will help with these things though. Start one on the summer solstice and another in Leo about the same in power.

This should help.

Performing squares for afflicted inner planets can help, note your past and see if you’ve had misfortune related to the houses and planets those degrees are in. I have a chart ruler on a negative degree, but I’ve found it hasn’t mattered much. We’re also pretty well protected, and our workings help. I’ve never really noticed anything major aside from poisonings here and there, randomly. Not sure if it’s related to that or not, 22 degree of Capricorn. My dad passed young but there are other factors supporting that. You’d have to take the rest of your chart into consideration. I don’t think negative degrees alone are something to get hung up on.

slyscorpion said:
If you mean the house cusps then a Mercury Square can be started soon in Gemini that will help and you can start the Jupiter Square after Dec 17th. This should help in offsetting problems with the house cusp and house.

If you mean there is a planet there it depends on what the planet is. Do the Square for that planet if possible (and it’s not Saturn as i am sure you don’t want to at all empower your Saturn further if this is the case) sun square in general will help with these things though. Start one on the summer solstice and another in Leo about the same in power.

This should help.

I have read this and thank you for your post. I will be completing the Mercury square and my communication skill could be stronger. Is it practical to affirm this? I want to work on persuading others and what not.

DezFranky said:
slyscorpion said:

This should help.

I have read this and thank you for your post. I will be completing the Mercury square and my communication skill could be stronger. Is it practical to affirm this? I want to work on persuading others and what not.

Mercury will be Conjuct Betelgeuse which is Satans Star is Gemini tomorrow so it’s a good time to start it that will even more add good energies to it. I remember I did that one year as well.

Yes you can use that in an affirmation.
“I am a good communicator and people listen to me” or something you can come up with an affirmation that fits I am just giving an example. It should be in present tense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back