Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Questions

Cosmic6999

Do we have enough time to awaken like power meditation and strengthen out bio electric field that’s the question I ask like do I have enough time to awaken my telekinetic abilities fully

Cosmic6999 said:
Do we have enough time to awaken like power meditation and strengthen out bio electric field that’s the question I ask like do I have enough time to awaken my telekinetic abilities fully
Enough time till what? Till you get old? Enough time for the day? There is enough time to advance spiritualy if you don't have many things to do on a daily basis. Telekinesis is an advanced ability you will need time till you can do that, first work on beginner meditations (i do that too)

Catalincata94 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Enough time till what? Till you get old? Enough time for the day? There is enough time to advance spiritualy if you don't have many things to do on a daily basis. Telekinesis is an advanced ability you will need time till you can do that, first work on beginner meditations (i do that too)

I practice that to mainly them and I’m back working with the hand chakras

Cosmic6999 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Why are you so obsessed with hand chakras?

I copied this from spiritual warfare pdf:

[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a
religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me."
-Satan

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Catalincata94 said:

-Satan

I’m not obsessed with it. So you think I am only using these information for myself, You think I’m not part of satanism

Cosmic6999 said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

-Satan

I’m not obsessed with it. So you think I am only using these information for myself, You think I’m not part of satanism

I am asking... Most of your posts here are written like in haste and you ask about telekinesis and nothing else. As if that is a priority.

xudomode said:
Why do you call jews reptilians, when reptiles and such are snakes, lizards etc.? Just wondering considering all that reptilian stuff makes no type of sense, I mean some of them look like rats but I don't see you guys calling them rottentilian.

Their dna is part reptilian so it makes sense.

Question do they have psychic that are on the run, Like people with extreme abilities, That’s a question I been wanted to ask I see movies and anime based on people, who be hunted down by the cia and other governments,

xudomode said:
Why do you call jews reptilians, when reptiles and such are snakes, lizards etc.? Just wondering considering all that reptilian stuff makes no type of sense, I mean some of them look like rats but I don't see you guys calling them rottentilian.
they aint reptiles, reptilian is an alien race. and they share the genes of the reptilians.

I am not sure if what is happening with people this days we can call “awakening”.

The predominant topics that people are talking about is “Pizzagate” and “QAnon”. In both of these, the theme is the one and the same, they believe that “world is ruled by “deep state”, which is made up of “blood drinking Satanists”. They call George Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and many other “satanists”.

I must say I am disappointed in this. Rarely anyone notices the “chosen ones”. Looks like another successful misdirection.

xudomode said:
eternal666light said:
xudomode said:
they aint reptiles, reptilian is an alien race. and they share the genes of the reptilians.
so why call them reptilian? There just called like that for nor reason? What if there other demension reptiles who are rejects. I mean if you look at it there animal like. Showing no mercy, but just like an snake or reptile the Jews turn around and back stab you behind your back.
Their soul is reptilian.

xudomode said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

-Satan
As you can see he is intrigued by hand chakras for this reason alone. Like his picture he wants to be a super saiyan God, in which if he meditates his hands chakras he's hoping to do a kamehameha ounce open. That is why he's obsessed with it.

Does not hand chakras also help with controlling energy? I also wonder how does hand chakras impact by Sign Language.

Please stop derailing the post with nonsense that is unrelated to the topic and proceed to ask in the appropriate section. Nobody wants to read about Kamehameha when they read this thread. Useful info only.

xudomode said:
eternal666light said:
xudomode said:
so why call them reptilian? There just called like that for nor reason? What if there other demension reptiles who are rejects. I mean if you look at it there animal like. Showing no mercy, but just like an snake or reptile the Jews turn around and back stab you behind your back.

Jews are not humans. They have been created by the Reptilian enemies from their own DNA.
Gentiles are humans, created by our Gods with their own DNA.

Snakes don't backstab people. That's ridiculous enemy lore, not present in any real Paganism and not in Satanism. Outside of enemy crap, snakes have always been powerful symbols of higher consciousness, good fortune, health, power and many positive concepts. Snakes have nothing to do with the Reptilians.

Larissa666 said:
I am not sure if what is happening with people this days we can call “awakening”.

The predominant topics that people are talking about is “Pizzagate” and “QAnon”. In both of these, the theme is the one and the same, they believe that “world is ruled by “deep state”, which is made up of “blood drinking Satanists”. They call George Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and many other “satanists”.

I must say I am disappointed in this. Rarely anyone notices the “chosen ones”. Looks like another successful misdirection.

Hopefully they will start searching for this blood drinking satanists and find the JOS forums :D

This misdirection has had me thinking though. I know this person who is religious and goes to church, but also as you say knows something is wrong and talks about illuminati and how they want to destroy us with 5G and microchips. I had explained about the "chosen ones" and said that jesus is yeshua and his religion is made up and how in the past we had the real Gods and and all this knowledge was erased. Also I gave the example of the plagues where yahweh killed the egyptians first born and said how can you worship a blood thirsty criminal god? He said he worships god in his own way. But still goes to church and believes in angels.

So he comprehends the hidden agenda, but in the meantime does not accept the connections and still practices xian faith all the way to the end. I mean it is very hard for a person like this to make the final jump and connect the last dots given that all his life all the spiritual resumed to going to church. So he is not a dumb stupid xian, but neither an awoken one as Larissa666 rightly pointed out.

My question is, what happens to his soul when he dies? Does he has some value to our gods or will he be taken by muh angels? So we'll go to hell and be reincarnated and they will just go into the borg and be assimilated? Because sadly this I think is where we stand regarding most of our families and friends :(

Necrorifter said:
xudomode said:
Henu the Great said:

-Satan
As you can see he is intrigued by hand chakras for this reason alone. Like his picture he wants to be a super saiyan God, in which if he meditates his hands chakras he's hoping to do a kamehameha ounce open. That is why he's obsessed with it.

Does not hand chakras also help with controlling energy? I also wonder how does hand chakras impact by Sign Language.

See let me tell you some before you judge dude get to the know the person I don’t give a fuck about what you can do do not play on my top dude fr

Immortal said:
Larissa666 said:

Hopefully they will start searching for this blood drinking satanists and find the JOS forums :D

This misdirection has had me thinking though. I know this person who is religious and goes to church, but also as you say knows something is wrong and talks about illuminati and how they want to destroy us with 5G and microchips. I had explained about the "chosen ones" and said that jesus is yeshua and his religion is made up and how in the past we had the real Gods and and all this knowledge was erased. Also I gave the example of the plagues where yahweh killed the egyptians first born and said how can you worship a blood thirsty criminal god? He said he worships god in his own way. But still goes to church and believes in angels.

So he comprehends the hidden agenda, but in the meantime does not accept the connections and still practices xian faith all the way to the end. I mean it is very hard for a person like this to make the final jump and connect the last dots given that all his life all the spiritual resumed to going to church. So he is not a dumb stupid xian, but neither an awoken one as Larissa666 rightly pointed out.

My question is, what happens to his soul when he dies? Does he has some value to our gods or will he be taken by muh angels? So we'll go to hell and be reincarnated and they will just go into the borg and be assimilated? Because sadly this I think is where we stand regarding most of our families and friends :(

Not really, gods protected our soul when we enter the afterlife, They are not going to let the enemy take our soul, and even then, our soul is not that useful to them considering they go this far to ruin our soul after all. It just so happen if we are of satan then we will know a way or even have guardian demon guide us to hell for protection until our time to reborn. Those of Xianity will find it difficult and may suffer in the afterlife, but in the end they will reincarnate anyway. The whole assimilation thing only happens on physical scale, aka they cant assilmate you if you are dead, but if they succeed in doing so while you are alive, they can influence your soul to point that you may as well be their and not of satan. They look down on the traitor to mankind and may refuse to help them since they are far too gone in xianity and may cross a line that cant be returned, but they live a long time and can forgive in time.

Now back to this I tried to break down the joy of Satan website to this person and he told me don’t listen to this knowledge why is this why everytime I tell others about this it’s a let down I need to talk to Lucifer ASAP anybody can help me

If this a family thing nobody would lead me wrong right I hope not I really hope it’s not a trick I hope everything they say it’s true

Cosmic6999 said:
If this a family thing nobody would lead me wrong right I hope not I really hope it’s not a trick I hope everything they say it’s true

First and foremost you should advance yourself. In time you can learn ways to relate what you have learned to others so they may join or you may find yourself in situation(s) where you can influence people to Truth and they will join. Take care of yourself so you can take care of others !

Cosmic6999 said:
Now back to this I tried to break down the joy of Satan website to this person and he told me don’t listen to this knowledge why is this why everytime I tell others about this it’s a let down I need to talk to Lucifer ASAP anybody can help me
That's because you don't need to tell people your beliefs, if you do you're putting yourself in danger.
Satan in the Al-Jilwah chapter 4:" Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it"

xudomode said:
eternal666light said:
xudomode said:

Go in the search feature of the forum and put in “reptilian” if you want to know more about this. People are really stupid. I can’t tell if you are a new person with legitimate questions or a troll trying fling shit and derail threads which happens often. As for the OP I think he’s kind of slow not a troll but obsessed with his hands because he wants to be super sayain and shoot fire and shit like the user above said.

Cosmic6999 said:

Unlike in Christianity, Catholicism etc Satan wants us to develop ourselves instead of being helpless and constantly relying on others. Honestly, I don't think any self respecting Satanist would do this for you. I wouldn't want someone to be doing it for me either because guess what? That would leave me helpless if I never learned or bothered to advance to get to that point. If you are waited on hand and feet you won't do anything yourself most likely. After all, why would you if you already have someone who can do it for you? You are going to end up getting tricked by some jew because guess what, the majority of us don't want to do it as is made evident by your other posts. Sorry, you just aren't gonna get an answer that is legitimate.

I also don't get why you act like learning telekinesis is the most important thing at the moment. Guess what? It isn't. Goals are good to have but you are not going to get anywhere like this. Also, like it or not, we have other ways of fighting, such as the RTR which is the priority at the moment. You aren't gonna telekinesis the jews out of existence lmao.

One more thing, are you SERIOUSLY trying to guilt trip us into trying to talk to Satan for you? Really? Because we don't want to ultimately leave you a helpless slave like in Christianity? Smh.
Cosmic6999 said:

Actual family doesn't give you everything in life because nobody would learn how to take care of themselves. Its like if your parents did all of your schoolwork for you then when you have to move out and get a job you can't because you don't know fucking basic math. I tried to be relatively nice in this post but this part in particular is just total bullshit.

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
That's because you don't need to tell people your beliefs, if you do you're putting yourself in danger.

Damn thanks
Satan in the Al-Jilwah chapter 4:" Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it"

xudomode said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Just talk to me. You can literally pray to him, it might take some time to actually hear him and his demons but he'll listen. He can also talk to you in different ways, more than just TELAPATHICALLY, JUST remain open and look for the signs. Meditate in opening your mind more, your third eye etc. Are you New to satanism.

Yes I am new

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

First and foremost you should advance yourself. In time you can learn ways to relate what you have learned to others so they may join or you may find yourself in situation(s) where you can influence people to Truth and they will join. Take care of yourself so you can take care of others !

Thanks

xudomode said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

-Satan

:lol:

That killed me. :lol: :lol:

well, i strongly believe the hand chakras are one of the most important chakras due to the fact if other areas of your body cant take in light easily, or are ill, or blocked .. then u can use your hand chakras to heal your body, direct the energy where ever you please easily.

what you could do is simply do the energy ball mediation everyday, then directing that energy to your other chakras. the continuous use of your hand chakras would be good to get experienced with them and also keeping them strong.

the telekenesis ability would be a interesting thing to do, but one has far more important meditations to be focusing on.

eternal666light said:
well, i strongly believe the hand chakras are one of the most important chakras due to the fact if other areas of your body cant take in light easily, or are ill, or blocked .. then u can use your hand chakras to heal your body, direct the energy where ever you please easily.

what you could do is simply do the energy ball mediation everyday, then directing that energy to your other chakras. the continuous use of your hand chakras would be good to get experienced with them and also keeping them strong.

the telekenesis ability would be a interesting thing to do, but one has far more important meditations to be focusing on.

Thanks bro honestly for real

Cosmic6999 said:

Start with 40 days meditation and see for yourself. Proceed to the 6 month Hells army warfare program .
Then you can try it out.
Enough time for?
All this takes patience and mastery over one's mind. And understanding they have abilities and develop these abilities.
But are you dedicated?

Usthepeople666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Start with 40 days meditation and see for yourself. Proceed to the 6 month Hells army warfare program .
Then you can try it out.
Enough time for?
All this takes patience and mastery over one's mind. And understanding they have abilities and develop these abilities.
But are you dedicated?

I am but I get distracted but I always get back to it

Cosmic6999 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Then you can try it out.
Enough time for?
But are you dedicated?

I am but I get distracted but I always get back to it
Thats enough. Stick with the plan and dont worry so much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back