Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Discovering someones identity..

Bravera

Im gonna stop beating around the bush and spearhead the problem..

Im in a long distance relationship, ive never met this person, ive never heard their voice and i cant say 100% they are who they say they are.

I attempt everyday to just ignore this.
I even fell in love with this person, and someday I will marry them I hope...

But im dying inside..

How can I find out someones identity?

Singling ask them for a photo or if they wanna have a friendly skype chat? Or go on the astral, focus on their energy and travel there to see them form the astral plane.

Well, christians fall in love with an invisible thing in the sky. A jew-on-a-stick tells you to open your arms wide to let people in. The Heart Chakra is where we are weak the most, connecting to all the other Chakras to hurt us. Even whichever bible you want to reference says to guard your heart. (Of course, that's a corrupt book.)

Sorry, but in the kindest way possible, you should feel very embarrassed for this.

Thanks for the swift replies, I can definitely say its a bit silly when I look at the big picture. Despite this ill take your advice and work to find what I need to move forward. Thank you

You are not in a relationship at all, you just talked to a random person over the internet and who is probably a scammer anyway. Stop being completely disillusioned.

Neoma Isadora said:
You are not in a relationship at all, you just talked to a random person over the internet and who is probably a scammer anyway. Stop being completely disillusioned.
This^

Sorry, but I have to agree with the others; you're completely out of your mind.

You're definitely not in love with this person, you just like what that person says. Or maybe, this person knows exactly what to say to trick people into "loving" him..

Love is much deeper than just a meaningless conversation on the internet, love is physical, emotional and spiritual. Without all these aspects, it won't be love that you're having.

Why would you want a random stranger as a partner? If you are trying to find random girls or people to have sex with then I will tell you now that life is not about girls or guys. I think the person that is your best match will be some one already in your life or on the peripheral.

Just to add to the above, Bravera, you need to be patient as well when you consider the information I have previously wrote here. I say to be patient because in time you will experience the Demons and Satan's gift's and guidance. I was the same way as you when I first joined as a spiritual satanist, but this is advice I wish I had back then.

Focus on becoming the best as you can and becoming strong and healthy. Study all of the joy of satan material many times so you can effectively apply it. Study and learn because knowledge is power and also try and exceed any limitations on yourself. Do not conform to cultural precepts as that will make you weaker.

In Bravera's defense, this sort of thing happens very often these days, people thinking they've found love online with someone they've never even skyped with. It's more that they are in love with the idea of the person. Some people are more prone to this than others are.

Many people are desperate to find love, and they can't find it in real life, as so many people have hangups, are afraid of rejection, and all these excuses... so when they "meet" someone online, they allow themselves to believe they are in love.

Bravera, know that you are a Spiritual Satanist and you are worthy of someone better, someone who will establish a real relationship with you :) The Venus square can be started on the 20th, if you wanted to use it to find real love :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back