Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are the Fulani/Fula people related to Jews

darkmonkey666

I know Gypsies are one of the lost tribes of Israel. I heard this. I don’t want to offend anyone if this isn’t the case and I have nothing against regular black people at all (I actually feel really bad for their suffering) but I heard they sold their own people into slavery at the hands of the regular Jews back when that was a thing in America and are very Brutal people and mostly follow Islam xtianity and the enemy programs.

How many different infiltrator tribes do we have anyways that we will need to deal with. I just thought I would ask this cause I was thinking about this for awhile.

Are there really 12 lost tribes of Israel or was that just some spiritual lie they put into there to connect with the 12 zodiac signs and make it sound more real/historical like they did with the 12 disciples of Jewsus?

If so this world is fucked more so than I thought. How many still exist.

Don't worry about offending anybody, gypsies are disgusting rotten things and are most likely jews.

And you're right, blacks did sell their own to the jews for shit like tabacco and alcohol and low value junk.

I don't know what gypsies are, but they don't look like jews. The skin of jews is slightly dark white. This is the majority of jews, because there are Asian, African, European jewish infiltrators. The gypsies are not white, they are not black Africans and they are not Arabs. The skin of gypsies are dark skin that goes to red, this skin is only found in India. So, I think gypsies are very primitive and retarded expats from India.

Jews are Jews, now, these come in all sorts of packages and they have infiltrated within every Gentile race, so there is no solid "12 tribes" type of thing about them. The 12 tribes is just an allegory of the 12 sefirotic systems they follow in their stolen and reptiloid perverted form of spirituality.

Jews are not 12 tribes or anything like that. They can be present within every tribe and sub-racial group within a people, crammed most of the time around other types like themselves.

Some races have been bad due to dysgenics, generally bad social norms, and other issues, but this does not necessarily make them jewish. But there is a limit through which lower no race has went in the past, and that is the where the jewish limit only begins.

On the other hand, unusual similarity with jews is displayed by the gypsies, who for the most part, have for centuries only drifted, and done nothing but crimes everywhere they went, being eternally into a self imposed ghetto, motivated mostly by a refusal to do any business [unless it was to criminalize against the natives of a given land]. Gypsies even have a slang for "everyone other than gypsy" like jews have goyim.

Actual gypsies are not the stuff you see in TV in the United States, this is not about charms and fun and nice girls with big beautiful eyes that will tell you your palmistry. The actual gypsies are an offshoot tribe of people that were living before in India, which they probably got kicked out after being total cesspool and parasites on the local land of India. Ancient India had low tolerance for tribes such as this and these were expulded or punished severely on many occasions for reasons of public safety.

After getting kicked out their history is murky, but it's known that they settled almost everywhere they could get to, including the Mediterannean, Eastern Europe, France, Spain etc [almost everywhere, like jews] and for the most part refused assimilation to any form of civilization, and continued thugging and generally doing crimes or just drifting to survive, totally denying any form of work. In many cases this was coupled by jewish witchcraft, begging, and the usual stealing and crimes they commit anywhere they are.

Many gypsies are also hyperbolic xians or into strange types of occultic workings, which include blood rituals, and they practice all sorts of inferior and low grade witchcraft, primarily to aid themselves in theft and other similar practices. In Europe gypsies are part of every criminal enterprise, mostly on the muscle category, and on pushing drugs.

The crimes they always committed were of the basest, and this is why they were hated, as clearly, they were never "hated on racist grounds".

I am personally convinced this is some offshoot tribe from the Cochin Jews of India [way later on and way more weakened down], just in contrast to them, they were mostly lower than chandala, and therefore not as clever or capable as jews [but nevertheless equally parasitic] to attain as many things as the jews have done through parasitism.

Not familiar with the Fulani, but they appear to have some blood from the Middle East for sure, and not be entirely native to Africa.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jews are Jews, now, these come in all sorts of packages and they have infiltrated within every Gentile race, so there is no solid "12 tribes" type of thing about them. The 12 tribes is just an allegory of the 12 sefirotic systems they follow in their stolen and reptiloid perverted form of spirituality.

Jews are not 12 tribes or anything like that. They can be present within every tribe and sub-racial group within a people, crammed most of the time around other types like themselves.

Some races have been bad due to dysgenics, generally bad social norms, and other issues, but this does not necessarily make them jewish. But there is a limit through which lower no race has went in the past, and that is the where the jewish limit only begins.

On the other hand, unusual similarity with jews is displayed by the gypsies, who for the most part, have for centuries only drifted, and done nothing but crimes everywhere they went, being eternally into a self imposed ghetto, motivated mostly by a refusal to do any business [unless it was to criminalize against the natives of a given land]. Gypsies even have a slang for "everyone other than gypsy" like jews have goyim.

Actual gypsies are not the stuff you see in TV in the United States, this is not about charms and fun and nice girls with big beautiful eyes that will tell you your palmistry. The actual gypsies are an offshoot tribe of people that were living before in India, which they probably got kicked out after being total cesspool and parasites on the local land of India. Ancient India had low tolerance for tribes such as this and these were expulded or punished severely on many occasions for reasons of public safety.

After getting kicked out their history is murky, but it's known that they settled almost everywhere they could get to, including the Mediterannean, Eastern Europe, France, Spain etc [almost everywhere, like jews] and for the most part refused assimilation to any form of civilization, and continued thugging and generally doing crimes or just drifting to survive, totally denying any form of work. In many cases this was coupled by jewish witchcraft, begging, and the usual stealing and crimes they commit anywhere they are.

Many gypsies are also hyperbolic xians or into strange types of occultic workings, which include blood rituals, and they practice all sorts of inferior and low grade witchcraft, primarily to aid themselves in theft and other similar practices. In Europe gypsies are part of every criminal enterprise, mostly on the muscle category, and on pushing drugs.

The crimes they always committed were of the basest, and this is why they were hated, as clearly, they were never "hated on racist grounds".

I am personally convinced this is some offshoot tribe from the Cochin Jews of India [way later on and way more weakened down], just in contrast to them, they were mostly lower than chandala, and therefore not as clever or capable as jews [but nevertheless equally parasitic] to attain as many things as the jews have done through parasitism.

Not familiar with the Fulani, but they appear to have some blood from the Middle East for sure, and not be entirely native to Africa.

With the gypsies I met I observed that they have the same energy of jews and also many of them have very powerful spiritual abilities. The females are the most dangerous, not the males. They are in direct influence and use of shit thoughtforms and elementals. They are to be avoided in any way possible in Europe.

I have seen research pertaining to the fact that Jews have a lot of genetic similarities to Arabs and they also have a lot of black Gene's so you can't exactly pinpoint whether these tribes are jews or jews have their genes. The only thing you can see is what behavior they exhibit. If they exhibit typically Jewish type of parasitic behavior you'll have reason to believe they are a mixed race of jews .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back