Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Empower of the soul/energy chakras and Satanism and life

Cosmic6999

I am here in this group because I don’t want to blind no more I need to know is this the truth. I need to understand more about power meditation. And how it can help us in our life, And learn

Cosmic6999 said:
I am here in this group because I don’t want to blind no more I need to know is this the truth. I need to understand more about power meditation. And how it can help us in our life, And learn

Advance and see for your self. Which you will, if you do.
Satanama literaly means: Eternal Truth. No HP is lying. They always give the information they see fit and right.
From time to time they adjust it, if new knowledge arises.

Read this:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Freeing your soul, you can use runes to remove bindings. Look on SS calender so you can see when you may start.

Cosmic6999 said:

See I been doing a lot of meditation but distraction, what should I focus on when empowering my soul, and unlocking my gift I need to learn witchcraft, y’all think I am just interested in telekinesis it’s not that I just want power, it’s just a step into what I need if y’all trust me and help me with what I need to do the important things I’m still doin the 40 days I’m still empowering my soul just need the real truth, please tell me what should I practice more

See I been doing a lot of meditation but distraction, what should I focus on when empowering my soul, and unlocking my gift I need to learn witchcraft, y’all think I am just interested in telekinesis it’s not that I just want power, it’s just a step into what I need if y’all trust me and help me with what I need to do the important things I’m still doin the 40 days I’m still empowering my soul just need the real truth, please tell me what should I practice more.

Cleaning > empowering

Clean weaker chakra is more potent that dirty stronger chakra. I think GiTM said this. Makes sense to me.

So clean yourself first and foremost, and then empower. Not saying u can not do both simultaneously, but cleansing should be a priority.

Cosmic6999 said:
See I been doing a lot of meditation but distraction, what should I focus on when empowering my soul, and unlocking my gift I need to learn witchcraft, y’all think I am just interested in telekinesis it’s not that I just want power, it’s just a step into what I need if y’all trust me and help me with what I need to do the important things I’m still doin the 40 days I’m still empowering my soul just need the real truth, please tell me what should I practice more

Void meditation and the foundation meditation are very imporant key factors if you ever want develop psychic abilites such as telekenesis. You have to start with the basics. You can't just skip the basics and think by activating a chakra you will automatically have this ability.
Like everything in life, you have to work hard for what you want. It means being patient,dedicated and persistent every single day in your meditations for you to unlock these spychic abilities.
There no shortcut or a easy way out for you to achieve this, it could take years for you to develop psychic abilities everyone is different.

Ericbluefire said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Void meditation and the foundation meditation are very imporant key factors if you ever want develop psychic abilites such as telekenesis. You have to start with the basics. You can't just skip the basics and think by activating a chakra you will automatically have this ability.
Like everything in life, you have to work hard for what you want. It means being patient,dedicated and persistent every single day in your meditations for you to unlock these spychic abilities.
There no shortcut or a easy way out for you to achieve this, it could take years for you to develop psychic abilities everyone is different.

What the hand chakras as well

First you should master entering trance, void meditation, flame meditation, feeling and directing energy. These are the fundation.

When you are aware of the energy it's easy to know which meditations are better for you and what needs to be worked(if your aura is dirty, which chakra is weaker or blocked etc.)

Trance and concentration make everything more effective; the first turns off the part of your mind(left brain activity) which thinks you are not able to do things, granting access to the subcounscious mind(right brain activity); the second is what commands the subcounscious mind to do your will.

You won't last long sharing your fucking personal information and location, FFS. Cosmic6999, we hardly knew ye.

FancyMancy said:
You won't last long sharing your fucking personal information and location, FFS. Cosmic6999, we hardly knew ye.

Guess what bitch I can care less and I didn’t share any personal information you bitch

FancyMancy said:
son I don’t give fuck about you son got me
Fuck up you don’t know me bitch ass nigga

Cosmic6999 said:
FancyMancy said:
Get a life, loser, and stop trying to be big and hard online. I apologise for trying to help keep you safe. Enjoy a shit life and trouble. Have fun!

Cosmic6999 said:
FancyMancy said:
Such a wise person, right Fancy?

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
FancyMancy said:
I couldn't comment. I have no idea how he/she, or anyone, caring about me/anyone is relevant to keeping themselves safe by not sharing their post (or zip) code... It is also irrelevant whether I know him/her or not; s/he needs to remain safe... I thought the silly thing I said in the last sentence was a soft way to end my reply, but obviously it was ignored or I was mistaken. You know what? I think from now on I might call these who share their personally-identifiable information "Johnny"; that way I can say, Johnny, we hardly knew you. Then with that, I could sing another song, regarding a "Dear John" letter - a song which actually would be relevant, coincidentally, remembering that "John" is the user who shares their information -

"Dear John
please, Johnny, please come home
We need your love and the kids - they've got to get fed
and John,
if you don't hurry back we'll be gone"
Yes, that's what the letter said
the letter that Johnny Walker read

(I could turn it into a more Spiritual Satanist context, but I CBA at the moment, lol.)

Deng vormint. These people sharing their personal information... I also wouldn't be comfortable with others, as you might have seen ages ago, sharing their state in America. Yeah, it's a wide area, but how much does anyone want to narrow-down their location?! I would contribute to the danger of helping to see where Cosmic6999 lives, on the actual street of the location there, by posting it in a reply as part of my point, but I am not in the business of damning idiots, or people (idiots and people do that enough themselves), who have 133 posts and 1) should have seen me around and others who say to not share their personally-identifiable information, and 2) still showing which fucking street they fucking live on!

Dear Johnny (Cosmic6999) -
Sbd7dKg.png

Sp1ugGT.png

sjdcutL.png

Wd5edSA.png

MpIhAwd.png

Oh, by the way I'm a female dog's donkey-nigga. Yep.
TsIyrx5.gif

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
I couldn't comment. I have no idea how he/she, or anyone, caring about me/anyone is relevant to keeping themselves safe by not sharing their post (or zip) code... It is also irrelevant whether I know him/her or not; s/he needs to remain safe... I thought the silly thing I said in the last sentence was a soft way to end my reply, but obviously it was ignored or I was mistaken. You know what? I think from now on I might call these who share their personally-identifiable information "Johnny"; that way I can say, Johnny, we hardly knew you. Then with that, I could sing another song, regarding a "Dear John" letter - a song which actually would be relevant, coincidentally, remembering that "John" is the user who shares their information -

"Dear John
please, Johnny, please come home
We need your love and the kids - they've got to get fed
and John,
if you don't hurry back we'll be gone"
Yes, that's what the letter said
the letter that Johnny Walker read

(I could turn it into a more Spiritual Satanist context, but I CBA at the moment, lol.)

Deng vormint. These people sharing their personal information... I also wouldn't be comfortable with others, as you might have seen ages ago, sharing their state in America. Yeah, it's a wide area, but how much does anyone want to narrow-down their location?! I would contribute to the danger of helping to see where Cosmic6999 lives, on the actual street of the location there, by posting it in a reply as part of my point, but I am not in the business of damning idiots, or people (idiots and people do that enough themselves), who have 133 posts and 1) should have seen me around and others who say to not share their personally-identifiable information, and 2) still showing which fucking street they fucking live on!

Dear Johnny (Cosmic6999) -
Sbd7dKg.png

Sp1ugGT.png

sjdcutL.png

Wd5edSA.png

MpIhAwd.png

Oh, by the way I'm a female dog's donkey-nigga. Yep.
TsIyrx5.gif
You and the fallout thread made me laugh a lot :lol:

FancyMancy said:
Cosmic6999 said:
FancyMancy said:
Get a life, loser, and stop trying to be big and hard online. I apologise for trying to help keep you safe. Enjoy a shit life and trouble. Have fun!

I don’t got a life why you worried about do I have a life and what are you talking about trying to keep me safe what info I gave out

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Fallout thread? Which one?! as Edna Krabappel Ha!
The one where topoftheabyss insults daharkaan for liking fallout new vegas :lol:

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Fallout thread? Which one?! as Edna Krabappel Ha!
The one where topoftheabyss insults daharkaan for liking fallout new vegas :lol:
I don't think I saw that. At least, whatever it was, you got a laugh out of it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back