Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Freezer Spell

of the true light

This is something that I believe should possibly be considered for the Satanic Witchcraft section as it is effective, easy to do, cheap and also quick-acting.

It can keep unwanted persons away and also stop any bullshit that they may be doing.

I have so far used this spell to rid myself of a bad roommate (a meth dealer I might add) and to get another roommate who would not shut doors quietly (after I had asked him many times to stop slamming them) to close them quietly.

The meth dealer was gone with-in a few days and the other roommate stopped slamming doors and has continued to close them quietly starting even the very next day after I had done the working. If you guys out there know how the enemy works and if you are in a roommate situation (that you do not control) the enemy will move all kinds of bad shit at you for being SS. This puts a stop to their bullshit and fast...it is as follows:

Procure:
1 zip lock bag
Some dried bay-leafs
Some dried rosemary
Cayenne pepper.
A marker
1 cup of water

Directions:

First write the offenders name and the date on the zip lock bag with the marker. This is so that you can keep track in case of multiple workings.

Next take a bay-leaf and write the offenders name on it.

Now hold the bay-leaf with the name on it in one of your hands like a fist and visualize the offender as best as possible in your mind.

Once the offender is well visualized and while still holding the bay-leaf state your intent for example:

"I am freezing you from coming onto this property."

Or...

"I am freezing you from slamming doors."

You get the idea.

Now place the bay-leaf in the bag and add the water to the desired amount.

Next add the rosemary to the bag.

Now you will add the cayenne pepper and state while you are adding it:

"Even the thought of you entering this property will make you feel like you are burning alive."

Or...

"Even the thought of you slamming doors will make you feel like you are burning alive.

Those are just examples.

Again, you get it.

Now close the bag and place it in the back of your freezer.

Note: this spell is best done on a Tuesday and you will probably want to avoid any void moons. If can get a finger nail clipping or piece of their hair to add into the bag before you place it into the freezer it will speed up the spell. Once you no longer need the working in action it is OK to throw the bag in the trash but you will want to keep it in the freezer for as long as you need it or the offender may return or start his/her bullshit again

This was originally a RHP spell but I have adapted it for SS.

Ave Satanas.

Okay bro I'll do this for the next meth dealer I encounter which might be a long time becoz I broke and I only do crack cocaine like a real nigga. Meth is for middle class whitz.

Jk

This is just a new-agey version of the binding. Literally you could remove all the steps and just write: Visualise the target engulfed in whatever colour you need for the work and affirm that he is bound from[anything you want].

Jack said:
Okay bro I'll do this for the next meth dealer I encounter which might be a long time becoz I broke and I only do crack cocaine like a real nigga. Meth is for middle class whitz.

Jk
Meth is the scourge of the white race IMO.

You know? I want this to be true. It might seem more tangible, and that's why jew-agey things seem to make sense, while JoS SS "is" "all" mystified and takes a real-life, real-time amount of time to manifest. In this way, jew-agey stuff is not Spiritual; it is pseudospiritual.

I mean, if you empower the appropriate herbs with the appropriate elements, and maybe vibrate ISA as another member mentioned, visualize, throw in the right affirmation and continue the working for a number of days. you’d still be using your spiritual powers to manifest something. It’s just a form of sympathetic magic, like using a poppet.

I did another one last night to stop my mother from always wearing crosses around her neck in my presence (because I hate looking at them) and today when I took her shopping she wasn't wearing one. :)

of the true light said:
This is something that I believe should possibly be considered for the Satanic Witchcraft section as it is effective, easy to do, cheap and also quick-acting.

It can keep unwanted persons away and also stop any bullshit that they may be doing.

I have so far used this spell to rid myself of a bad roommate (a meth dealer I might add) and to get another roommate who would not shut doors quietly (after I had asked him many times to stop slamming them) to close them quietly.

The meth dealer was gone with-in a few days and the other roommate stopped slamming doors and has continued to close them quietly starting even the very next day after I had done the working. If you guys out there know how the enemy works and if you are in a roommate situation (that you do not control) the enemy will move all kinds of bad shit at you for being SS. This puts a stop to their bullshit and fast...it is as follows:

Procure:
1 zip lock bag
Some dried bay-leafs
Some dried rosemary
Cayenne pepper.
A marker
1 cup of water

Directions:

First write the offenders name and the date on the zip lock bag with the marker. This is so that you can keep track in case of multiple workings.

Next take a bay-leaf and write the offenders name on it.

Now hold the bay-leaf with the name on it in one of your hands like a fist and visualize the offender as best as possible in your mind.

Once the offender is well visualized and while still holding the bay-leaf state your intent for example:

"I am freezing you from coming onto this property."

Or...

"I am freezing you from slamming doors."

You get the idea.

Now place the bay-leaf in the bag and add the water to the desired amount.

Next add the rosemary to the bag.

Now you will add the cayenne pepper and state while you are adding it:

"Even the thought of you entering this property will make you feel like you are burning alive."

Or...

"Even the thought of you slamming doors will make you feel like you are burning alive.

Those are just examples.

Again, you get it.

Now close the bag and place it in the back of your freezer.

Note: this spell is best done on a Tuesday and you will probably want to avoid any void moons. If can get a finger nail clipping or piece of their hair to add into the bag before you place it into the freezer it will speed up the spell. Once you no longer need the working in action it is OK to throw the bag in the trash but you will want to keep it in the freezer for as long as you need it or the offender may return or start his/her bullshit again

This was originally a RHP spell but I have adapted it for SS.

Ave Satanas.

Well I think this a great type of image magick, although I think it can be done better, but this should definitely be effective and is a good example of the methods of image magick.

of the true light said:
I did another one last night to stop my mother from always wearing crosses around her neck in my presence (because I hate looking at them) and today when I took her shopping she wasn't wearing one. :)
If you could give a detailed description of the elements - and Elements - of the ingredients/tools used, and how their respective energies work together, and separately, and also other things about it all, then that would be great. Some people do need tangible efforts, because if they can feel it then it is real to them, and once advanced enough they can dump the props and just will things into being. It has been said before that props are unnecessary for the Magick to actually work, but for some individuals they are very important.

of the true light said:
Some dried bay-leafs
Some dried rosemary
Cayenne pepper.

Why these ingredients in particular? That's the part I'm uncertain of. Everything else looks fine as far as I can tell.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
of the true light said:
Some dried bay-leafs
Some dried rosemary
Cayenne pepper.

Why these ingredients in particular? That's the part I'm uncertain of. Everything else looks fine as far as I can tell.
Bay-leaf is a wishing plant.

Rosemary add's protection for the caster.

Cayenne speeds up spell results, aids in the empowerment of the spell and also causes separation if need be.

They have many other properties but I have only listed them as in relation to this particular spell.

of the true light said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
of the true light said:
Some dried bay-leafs
Some dried rosemary
Cayenne pepper.

Bay-leaf is a wishing plant.

Rosemary add's protection for the caster.

Cayenne speeds up spell results, aids in the empowerment of the spell and also causes separation if need be.

They have many other properties but I have only listed them as in relation to this particular spell.

The JoS has herb correspondences in the Satanic witchcraft section. If you can find the black magic pdf, there’s a list of herbs there that are good for binding.

The black Magick section can be found within this pdf around page 710 ish. Just look for the herbs and stuff (if you’re still interested in using them)

https://uca7c3e8a1367696cdcc803b6824.dl.dropboxusercontent.com/cd/0/get/A3V14kGFlQvWRXi5lygEHkOpTxl8qLw92DF9gqUqwoQwFsAuFe0X3ASDyVV5paEWqK3fOZZKXIwzkuxFWDSgIyHxns__0sDp9cNjkJACCLKg850e0EVUFHvuBaiAN_oPtHs/file?dl=1#

I'd not really go that far physically doing things. For me it was simple binding and basically got rid of a couple from the house... just some-stupid xtards :
Vibrate runes:
Nauthiz (for concealment) x40
Fehu (for inciting weakness) x40
Hagalaz (for general destruction, this is out of pure hatred I'll admit :lol:) x18
Eis /Isa (for binding/FREEZING their actions) x44
(I also took into consideration the number they reverberate with and multiply it.)

Affirmation: (NPC's name) is NOW completely and permanently binded and silenced.
All his/her/their actions and activities that have the potential to disturb me in any way
are completely nullified and destroyed. x9

They took off in more or less 10 days after the first working. Now I don't remember how many days in a row I did it though. Never less it worked. I didn't really gave one fuck about how to maximize the affirmation power I just went all MAHAKALI how my emotions felt most satisfied.

Ravenheart666 said:
his/her/their
It has been said that we should do workings on individuals individually, rather than more than one person at once.

FancyMancy said:
Ravenheart666 said:
his/her/their
It has been said that we should do workings on individuals individually, rather than more than one person at once.
you're right. Now that I think,looking back at it I only did mention the guy and not his partner in the affirmations ...sooo yeah I should have stated this. thanks for correcting me

Ravenheart666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ravenheart666 said:
his/her/their
you're right. Now that I think,looking back at it I only did mention the guy and not his partner in the affirmations ...sooo yeah I should have stated this. thanks for correcting me
No problem! :)

I have some more info to add for those who wish to employ this method.

Sometimes this spell can lose it's power and there is an easy answer for this.

Simply take out the baggie and let it completely thaw out.

After it is completely thawed out put it back in the freezer.

This will actually empower the spell past even it's previous power.

Thank you and good luck to all our Satanic family.

So another roommate moved in who did meth, drank and would smoke cigarettes in the house choking me out with the smoke. He would also sit on the toilet for hours (meth causes constipation in some); blocking me from normal bathroom usage. Anyway I would ask this guy not to smoke in the house and he would tell me to fuck myself and lie that he wasn't smoking. I did a freezer spell on him 9 day's ago and he was kicked out today, the police even showed up. He won't be coming back...as long as I have the spell in the freezer anyway. The landlord banned him from the property. I know some don't like this spell and I know some are probably even skeptical but damn does it work and work well. At least in most instances it would seem.

HAIL SATAN!

of the true light said:
So another roommate moved in who did meth, drank and would smoke cigarettes in the house choking me out with the smoke. He would also sit on the toilet for hours (meth causes constipation in some); blocking me from normal bathroom usage. Anyway I would ask this guy not to smoke in the house and he would tell me to fuck myself and lie that he wasn't smoking. I did a freezer spell on him 9 day's ago and he was kicked out today, the police even showed up. He won't be coming back...as long as I have the spell in the freezer anyway. The landlord banned him from the property. I know some don't like this spell and I know some are probably even skeptical but damn does it work and work well. At least in most instances it would seem.

HAIL SATAN!
So what happens when your freezer is switced off, your spell stops working?

Really, it's your mind and soul that drives the power, not the freezer. :)

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

HAIL SATAN!

If it is only off for a bit it would actually empower the spell after it refreezes.

I totally agree as to the latter.

But the freezer does help.

At least for me it does.

of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

HAIL SATAN!

If it is only off for a bit it would actually empower the spell after it refreezes.

At least for me it does.
It was more like a rhetorical question.

It's kind of silly to be reliant on a freezer for spells. Altough, whatever rocks your boat, as they say.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:

At least for me it does.
It was more like a rhetorical question.

It's kind of silly to be reliant on a freezer for spells. Altough, whatever rocks your boat, as they say.
I use whatever works easily and quickly and this spell does both my friend. ;)

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings! Can a variation of this spell be made, if I am unable to place it in the common freezer, which is shared with the person for whom I have made this spell? Thanks Brother/Sister! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Real magick comes from your own spiritual powers, props don’t help with this brother.

Meditate in the night, have a nice power boost.

1) Go into a trance, the deeper the better.
2) Go to your target and pull it out of the Body so you have the light body in front of you.
3) Visualise the Rune in whatever colour/energy you want to work with, and vibrate the rune into their soul. Ideally let the rune shine brighter with each vibration.
4) Make them feel, what you want to make them feel, give them matching facial expressions.
5) state your affirmation, and program them, using colour and your will again.
6) meditate on that, and make them still feel what ever you want, facial expressions etc. If you want to dominate them, bind them powerless on the ground in front of ur feet, sympathy, let them like you and smile at you, for love let them love you, touch you, hug you, kiss you, have sex with you, etc.

of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

HAIL SATAN!

At least for me it does.

It helps because you don’t believe in your own powers.

NinRick said:
1) Go into a trance, the deeper the better.
2) Go to your target and pull it out of the Body so you have the light body in front of you.
3) Visualise the Rune in whatever colour/energy you want to work with, and vibrate the rune into their soul. Ideally let the rune shine brighter with each vibration.
4) Make them feel, what you want to make them feel, give them matching facial expressions.
5) state your affirmation, and program them, using colour and your will again.
6) meditate on that, and make them still feel what ever you want, facial expressions etc. If you want to dominate them, bind them powerless on the ground in front of ur feet, sympathy, let them like you and smile at you, for love let them love you, touch you, hug you, kiss you, have sex with you, etc.

Locked and loaded.

of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:

HAIL SATAN!

At least for me it does.
No, the freezer doesn't help! Magick is done with soul powers, not with a stupid freezer.
Learn to rely on yourself, not objects...

Siatris Ioholo said:
of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:

At least for me it does.
No, the freezer doesn't help! Magick is done with soul powers, not with a stupid freezer.
Learn to rely on yourself, not objects...

In the end it's just prop/image magick, spiritual Satanism isn't about becoming too dependent on these and more so about development on the mind. But in the same way, the rtr is kinda similar, from which it's projected on a larger scale, but all of this is based on the mind, meaning it could even be done without it, but this probably makes it easier and less complicated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back