Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about Satan

LuciMagic

What does Satan look like? Did anyone see and talk to him? Write him around? I’ve never had experience with it before, so I’m curious.

LuciMagic said:
What does Satan look like? Did anyone see and talk to him? Write him around? I’ve never had experience with it before, so I’m curious.

On the jos is a painting of him,
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

If you want to ask questions or anything always use the sigil not some paintings or other stuff:
Father_s_Sigil.gif

Keep an open mind.

About the looks always keep this in mind:
1) The gods/satan did take different astral forms, depending on the people who would se him. At the same time teach people alchemy wisdom with the choosed appearance.

"This is because the Gods are not truly 'just that' but they are also extra-terrestrial entities. Which later were put or put themselves in the universal roleplay to give to primitive brains the understanding of the occult sciences and genealogy.
It's as me dressing as a duck for my little kid son to see. A kid is obviously not interested in long lectures about science, they cannot relate to it. But they can relate to presented simpler forms. So he can understand the world of ducks better by me being a duck. I am not a duck nor it matters if my son grows up and realizes that the duck dress was only used to help him understand about the world of ducks or basic science. " HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3130&p=17992&hilit=gods+dress+as#p17992

Most of those questions are answered on the page titled 'Satan' on the front page of the main website. On the bottom of that page you can find a link to High Priestess Maxine's conversation with Father Satan. This is just one experience though. You can search the forums for other experiences people may have had.

Your relationship with Father Satan is generally between you and Him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back