Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

grey face

satanama666

why does the grey in this picture have white eyes with black spots on the upper edges?
hqdefault.jpg

Can you please not post greys here, it is enough we see all the species of them in meditation, now we have a reminder here too?
I'm on the edge with this alien hype on the internet, they deserve not a single thought.

This is disgusting. I had images of a grey once in my head, after I did a RTR. But it looked different than this one in the picture, it was fatter, uglier and an evil face.

Yeah pls don’t post this here.

There is an interesting video about this, from a Joe Rogan interview. This woman is an author who spent months interviewing an old man who was the top engineer in charge of developing nuclear weapons in Area 51 in the 1950s. He told her this story.

In WW2, it was common technology that all the countries had to have smaller glider things that can attach to airplanes. The glider is not able to propel itself. The plane flies up with the glider attached, then it can let the glider fall away. The Americans, Germans, Russians, and Brittish all had this. The story is that Stalin in Russia had one of these gliders made that looks like an alien ship. And they did surgery on very physically deformed children to make them look like aliens. Then they put the children's bodies into this glider and they flew over to Roswell, New Mexico which is very close to an American airforce base, and they dropped it there. So they found this thing that crashed and it was full of "aliens," but it was really just a prank from Stalin showing America how close he is able to get to our bases without being detected, so it's like a warning that next time it might be a bomb instead of a glider.

So the American government studied these bodies. They were born already deformed, and then Russian surgeons altered them to make them look even more like aliens. When Americans did autopsies on the bodies to see if they were real aliens, they saw it was human bodies, but they didn't know how it was possible for them to look so much like aliens. So then Americans recreated it by also doing surgeries on physically deformed children to see if it was really possible to get them to look like that.

Here's the video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rukwhJiTbdw

I'm not saying that aliens are not real, and I'm not saying that UFOs aren't real. But I do think that this story about the Roswell crash sounds like it has a good chance of being true. You see how those UFOs are able to move, I don't think it's possible for one of them to accidently crash in the desert. A real alien wouldn't crash like that. And that picture you shared very obviously looks like a deformed child. Hydrocephaly, maybe I spelled it wrong, but it is when the skull fills with liquid and swells up very big. And starvation to have a small body.

Larissa666 said:
NakedPluto said:
it is enough we see all the species of them in meditation

I feel your pain Brother. I, and most of us here can relate so much.

Why does this happen? I’m so sick of seeing these things. They have left me alone for now but will do it again.

satanama666 said:
why does the grey in this picture have white eyes with black spots on the upper edges?
hqdefault.jpg

I remember that video, if you watched it you'll see that right before that they peel off the outer black lenses with tweezers and the rest is just left over probably.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is an interesting video about this, from a Joe Rogan interview. This woman is an author who spent months interviewing an old man who was the top engineer in charge of developing nuclear weapons in Area 51 in the 1950s. He told her this story.

In WW2, it was common technology that all the countries had to have smaller glider things that can attach to airplanes. The glider is not able to propel itself. The plane flies up with the glider attached, then it can let the glider fall away. The Americans, Germans, Russians, and Brittish all had this. The story is that Stalin in Russia had one of these gliders made that looks like an alien ship. And they did surgery on very physically deformed children to make them look like aliens. Then they put the children's bodies into this glider and they flew over to Roswell, New Mexico which is very close to an American airforce base, and they dropped it there. So they found this thing that crashed and it was full of "aliens," but it was really just a prank from Stalin showing America how close he is able to get to our bases without being detected, so it's like a warning that next time it might be a bomb instead of a glider.

So the American government studied these bodies. They were born already deformed, and then Russian surgeons altered them to make them look even more like aliens. When Americans did autopsies on the bodies to see if they were real aliens, they saw it was human bodies, but they didn't know how it was possible for them to look so much like aliens. So then Americans recreated it by also doing surgeries on physically deformed children to see if it was really possible to get them to look like that.

Here's the video
https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=rukwhJiTbdw

I'm not saying that aliens are not real, and I'm not saying that UFOs aren't real. But I do think that this story about the Roswell crash sounds like it has a good chance of being true. You see how those UFOs are able to move, I don't think it's possible for one of them to accidently crash in the desert. A real alien wouldn't crash like that. And that picture you shared very obviously looks like a deformed child. Hydrocephaly, maybe I spelled it wrong, but it is when the skull fills with liquid and swells up very big. And starvation to have a small body.
oh,so he's actually human,that's why
i was highly doubted he was a grey anyway

satanama666 said:
hqdefault.jpg

That image is a fake. I can assure you I have seen one in astral and it is seen that that is a puppet. The eyes of the Grays are protected by large black lenses and by a gray "skin" which is a protection from their real skin which is pink. You guys don't have to be afraid of these parasites. Get the beast out and scare them!

NinRick said:
This is disgusting. I had images of a grey once in my head, after I did a RTR. But it looked different than this one in the picture, it was fatter, uglier and an evil face.

Really? Right after I did or almost close to finish RTR today I also saw an image of fat ugly face of grey, I thought it was the image I saw today online (been seeing their images online for past few days and while browsing through the youtube )

Can this thread, or at the very least the OP be deleted? I don't wanna have to look at that abomination of a "face" every time I click on this thread to read the replies. If HP Lovecraft was a movie director, he couldn't create a creature more ugly than that "thing", not even Lucio Fulci could come close, not even snuff film directors can be that disgusting, and I'm talking "Cartel beheading hostages with a chainsaw" disgusting, that doesn't even come close to how disgusting the "grey" is in the OP.

InlovewithSatan said:
NinRick said:

Really? Right after I did or almost close to finish RTR today I also saw an image of fat ugly face of grey, I thought it was the image I saw today online (been seeing their images online for past few days and while browsing through the youtube )

Yes and it was spiritually attacking me, infusing my mind with shit thoughts. I was „mentally ill“ for like 2 weeks earlier (this was the same attack).

Then I realised that this was an attack and then I after I attacked and insulted it back... and then this ugly face showed up. Yeah not good.

Does this thing still bother you? Do you feel something negative? Do have any bad thoughts etc?
Or is it just gone?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Crybabies :lol:
That's not even a real alien in the picture.

It's still ugly as sin.
Need to man up bro, it's possible someday someone may encounter them(physically), what will he/she do then? look away and ask it to leave? :lol:

People should not be so afraid of looking at some bad or little gory things.
This jewish softness which has been instilled in the minds has actually killed many people around the world, where one person who had an accident could have been saved but people around were too soft to even look at the blood, not to mention the torn flesh would make them go fully blind.

Nikois666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Crybabies :lol:
That's not even a real alien in the picture.

It's still ugly as sin.
Need to man up bro, it's possible someday someone may encounter them(physically), what will he/she do then? look away and ask it to leave? :lol:

This jewish softness which has been instilled in the minds has actually killed many people around the world, where one person who had an accident could have been saved but people around were too soft to even look at the blood, not to mention the torn flesh would make them go fully blind.
It's the same as that thing that liberals say like: "Please use gender neutral pronouns or I will get seizures" lol

To all who tried schooling on a 3rd level grade please have yourself a cup of perspective and logic.

“Seriously? If you don't want to see it just get to another thread. Its a waste of time and energy to just complain about why he/she posted that and why he/she mustn't post pics like that again. So what if he/she posted it? Let it be. Is that constructive criticism or a constructive discussion? No, I don't think it is. Obviously some might begin to feel hurt and complain more or to attack more cause "muh feelings". Yes i know how it is too so I am expecting that type of reaction.”

What’s this? Your opinion? Oh, are you offended? Should I limit myself, my freedom? Or this is teaching something?

Since when people can’t be mean if they want?

SerLorars13 I can be very very mean and aggressive yet I’m not in these cases so it’s better to resolve your emotional problems because of “muh feelings’’ .

If the OP was to be offended or you or anyone by me being “mean”, it is not my problem, you don’t know me personally so any projected characteristics stand very fragile. Maybe you guys can have a clue from my name and why some believe I’m mean or too nice. I’m neither.

------

First of all not everybody has the same experiences, interactions and so forth. Most of you admitted your own fear by projecting your not fazed reactions or something. Like the monster came at you and you laughed. :)) It isn’t about fear…It is about pure disgust. Pure association of disgusting energy and symbolical connection. It is not about fear.

It wasn’t instated a rule or something of not posting such, as it is absurd, but it was a reaction. A reaction is information and that information tells a story. Typical of Hollywood movies most of you adjusted to the typical persona and manifestations. These are not alien videos from you tube neither movies. The picture showing a real or fake alien doesn’t matter either. For me that isn’t real, or neither of the different ones I’ve seen, but the connection and idea is the same.

If you’d observe , every minute and hour a lot of people are focusing on the grey species with a package of emotion of a type of hope, a horizon of unknown territory, which gives a burst of adrenaline rush for some, and for others obsession, passion, etc. These are those without, some by the same tale maybe get here by researching. A lot of people make use of the grey symbolics and faces for a fashion and “lifestyle” output of connection. This is very bad.

Idolizing Grey species does nothing of knowing the enemy. I knew aliens existed since I was a little kid, everyone who’s here knows about them ( I hope) so what’s the purpose of showing pictures in the House of Satan of them?

Why don’t people post ‘’pictures’’ or questions of how the houses of different civilizations look? Maybe because you’d kill time and it has no attribution to your personal life, only some tale of your feminine side? You need tales? Read a book.

Want to see a grey? Be a fool and tune in to the greys and peak a boo.

If you want to know your enemy you don’t know him by looking at pictures. Neither by ballooning your fragile ego on these subjects.

“People should not be so afraid of looking at some bad or little gory things. This jewish softness which has been instilled in the minds has actually killed many people around the world, where one person who had an accident could have been saved but people around were too soft to even look at the blood, not to mention the torn flesh would make them go fully blind.”

Did you compared gore videos/realities with a picture of a grey”? Be carefully, some lived your passion for gore videos, better not wake them up to reply and react to this.

“Pussies.”

Delicious

Nikois666 said:

You shoot it, of course!

Nikois666 said:

Bro, I've seen death before. I've watched drive-by shootings happen in my own neighborhood. I've watched heroin junkies overdose. I've watched countless amount of snuff videos. ISIS executions, cartel assaults, the Christchurch massacre, I can handle death just fine.

"Oh don't be so soft" shit, I'm not being soft, I'd kill it with a 12 Gauge. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same.

NinRick said:
InlovewithSatan said:
NinRick said:

Yes and it was spiritually attacking me, infusing my mind with shit thoughts. I was „mentally ill“ for like 2 weeks earlier (this was the same attack).

Then I realised that this was an attack and then I after I attacked and insulted it back... and then this ugly face showed up. Yeah not good.

Does this thing still bother you? Do you feel something negative? Do have any bad thoughts etc?
Or is it just gone?
Not anymore now. Gone. Sometimes very less.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Nikois666 said:

Bro, I've seen death before. I've watched drive-by shootings happen in my own neighborhood. I've watched heroin junkies overdose. I've watched countless amount of snuff videos. ISIS executions, cartel assaults, the Christchurch massacre, I can handle death just fine.

"Oh don't be so soft" shit, I'm not being soft, I'd kill it with a 12 Gauge. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same.
That's so fucked up. You watch all those horrible things, but then you get all scared by an old picture of some puppet doll or some child?

I'm not saying that aliens are not real, and I'm not saying that UFOs aren't real. But I do think that this story about the Roswell crash sounds like it has a good chance of being true. You see how those UFOs are able to move, I don't think it's possible for one of them to accidently crash in the desert. A real alien wouldn't crash like that.
Maybe it's a double-bluff!

Reptard: OK, so you, Grey 37 699 763 378, you go and crash-land in Roswell; you, Grey 2 807 890 964, where's your brother? Go tell him to inform le president what he should do to cover this up for a while. We'll send scripts to the president later.

That's so fucked up. You watch all those horrible things, but then you get all scared by an old picture of some puppet doll or some child?

If you were to go to war, you'd see some fucked up shit now wouldn't you? You'd see children getting blown to bits by IEDs, cars exploding, collateral damage, people with missing limbs, dead bodies everywhere. I've never seen anything that extreme in this life...yet....but once you've stared death in the face it gets easier over time to deal with. But I'm the pussy for wanting to put an abomination to death?

I hate to break it to you, but while war is an awful, terrible thing it's a fact of life. Get over it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Nikois666 said:

Then that's good for you, also bad that you had to see all that but you should remember, looking at these aliens/things will not drain your energy or anything unless you yourself start doing it or keep thinking that it's draining your energy. imho Void meditation is helpful here :)

Aquarius said:
Nikois666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
It's still ugly as sin.

It's the same as that thing that liberals say like: "Please use gender neutral pronouns or I will get seizures" lol
Lol, that's accurate.

Maybe adding a "sensitive content" feature would be a good idea, since many people dont seem to like seeing pictures like this.

I'm thinking something like what Twitter has, where it's just this field saying "This content is for mature audiences", and you have to click on it in order to show the picture.

Pinging you here Cobra so you see my suggestion.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

NakedPluto said:
Did you compared gore videos/realities with a picture of a grey”? Be carefully, some lived your passion for gore videos, better not wake them up to reply and react to this.

No, I am not telling anyone to go out and look at gore videos or make it a passion, not at all(I never said this and nor do I have any passion in it). All I am implying is that don't be afraid to look at some bad stuff. Sure not all can do that but most of us humans can handle it just like our ancestors did but because of the softening of people by Jews(especially of the newer generations), It's now the opposite, very few can handle it now, which sometimes leads a perfectly normal situation into a serious one.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Nikois666 said:

Brilliant a fellow Glaswegian :lol: :lol:

Look at these 2 topics, I didn't see y'all crying about these. Where they have actual photographs and x-ray scans of real true grey alien mummies. The actual ones don't look anything like the holloween decoration in this topic.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2493    

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2508   

ShadowTheRaven said:

If you were to go to war, you'd see some fucked up shit now wouldn't you? You'd see children getting blown to bits by IEDs, cars exploding, collateral damage, people with missing limbs, dead bodies everywhere. I've never seen anything that extreme in this life...yet....but once you've stared death in the face it gets easier over time to deal with. But I'm the pussy for wanting to put an abomination to death?

I hate to break it to you, but while war is an awful, terrible thing it's a fact of life. Get over it.
My point is that looking at all that horrible stuff doesn't bother you, but then you get so freaked out about a rubber halloween decoration. The whole thing seems ridiculous.

Shael said:
Maybe adding a "sensitive content" feature would be a good idea, since many people dont seem to like seeing pictures like this.

I'm thinking something like what Twitter has, where it's just this field saying "This content is for mature audiences", and you have to click on it in order to show the picture.

Pinging you here Cobra so you see my suggestion.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU

ShadowTheRaven said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Brilliant a fellow Glaswegian :lol: :lol:

I'm not even from Glasgow, and if you expect me to act in such a manner well I'm gonnae no dae that!

Ha ha that was perfect The raven :D broad Glezga my friend :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back