Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who is Azazel in Egypt?

I would say that He's Osiris and the myth with Isis is Him acting with His Sister and Vovim Baghie stated His aura is green just like Osiris' skin but the website states also that Oriax is actually Osiris.

I always felt that Azazel is Hercules, being the son of the king of the Gods Zeus and very tall.

I bet Azazel in Egypt is the solar god Atum, his ancient Egyptian name is Itemu which is the same name as the Sumerian Utu.
Ra is the Egyptian equivalent of the Vedic Surya which is another avatar of Satan.

Aldrick said:
Who is Azazel in Egypt? He is Apollo, Utu, Shamash.

No idea in who is he in Egypt. I was thinking about Azazel lately. Is he Ganesh in Hinduism?

I believe he's Ra. Sincretism between Amon and Ra came later, much after the Golden Age. Amon/Marduk and Ra/Azazel are two different Gods. Marduk is not really a Sun God in Mesopotamic mythology, Azazel/Sammas/Utu/Babbar is.

I have difficulties placing him in Norse mythology, given Baldr might be a xtard insertion by the xtard Sneezy Sturlson. I think he might be Sol or Tyr. The reason behind Sol is that the feminine name doesn't necessarily makes it a woman, just like Andras representation as Andraste in Celtic mythology doesn't make Andras a woman. Tyr because Azazel is a very fair and just God and Tyr rules the letter of the law. The essence of the law is ruled by the Reidh rune, which is a solar rune, not to mention it's related to his meditation, so...

Stormblood said:
I believe he's Ra. Sincretism between Amon and Ra came later, much after the Golden Age. Amon/Marduk and Ra/Azazel are two different Gods. Marduk is not really a Sun God in Mesopotamic mythology, Azazel/Sammas/Utu/Babbar is.

I have difficulties placing him in Norse mythology, given Baldr might be a xtard insertion by the xtard Sneezy Sturlson. I think he might be Sol or Tyr. The reason behind Sol is that the feminine name doesn't necessarily makes it a woman, just like Andras representation as Andraste in Celtic mythology doesn't make Andras a woman. Tyr because Azazel is a very fair and just God and Tyr rules the letter of the law. The essence of the law is ruled by the Reidh rune, which is a solar rune, not to mention it's related to his meditation, so...

I think Tyr is Andras.

Ya know this is partly why I'm not a Pagan. I'm a Satanist. Its like heres your Gods. This is what they actually look like. Barbatos is not amon who is actually also Andras. While the goddess Lerajie is Furfur but also Botis. Dont be confused by the old bald guy form. It's her.

We dont have weird allegories. Like Amun ra pulls the sun across the sky in a chariot.

Can you imagine when all the odinist meet their God. And hes clean shaven with long blonde hair and a pristine white robe. But buy Odin's beard!! Then tyr steps forward and he has his hair dipped in water with golden glitter. So his hair is just shining sparkly gold.

Like the closest to Satans actual appearance is either Dyonisus or Shiva. They also feel the most like his actual energy. Like Shiva has straight up Satans Energy.

But it's like the four Crowned Gods of Hell, here is their sigils. They are our Gods. Boom done. Easy.

Stormblood said:

Couldn't Thoth be Tyr? Faur abd just is described in him as well. Also Thoth is a scribe and also would relatively institute the writings of law.

JaeSnow said:
No idea in who is he in Egypt. I was thinking about Azazel lately. Is he Ganesh in Hinduism?

Surya is the Sun God in Vedic myth.

Ramier108666 said:
Couldn't Thoth be Tyr? Faur abd just is described in him as well. Also Thoth is a scribe and also would relatively institute the writings of law.

In some sermons, Thoth is Odin, in others Satan is Odin. This should should that it's irrelevant which name you use, as the Gods can play whatever role they want in mythology. There's a sermon called "Gods and the use of allegory" or something like that. Keep in mind that all these "names" we're using... they're just titles, not the names of the Gods in our languages.

Aldrick said:
I think Tyr is Andras.

Ya know this is partly why I'm not a Pagan. I'm a Satanist. Its like heres your Gods. This is what they actually look like. Barbatos is not amon who is actually also Andras. While the goddess Lerajie is Furfur but also Botis. Dont be confused by the old bald guy form. It's her.

We dont have weird allegories. Like Amun ra pulls the sun across the sky in a chariot.

Can you imagine when all the odinist meet their God. And hes clean shaven with long blonde hair and a pristine white robe. But buy Odin's beard!! Then tyr steps forward and he has his hair dipped in water with golden glitter. So his hair is just shining sparkly gold.

Like the closest to Satans actual appearance is either Dyonisus or Shiva. They also feel the most like his actual energy. Like Shiva has straight up Satans Energy.

But it's like the four Crowned Gods of Hell, here is their sigils. They are our Gods. Boom done. Easy.

I'm trying to follow this post but there's too many things colliding with each other.

Like when you say "Leraje is Furfur".. :/ there's 72 Goetic Demons (as far as I know) and both Leraje and Furfur are listed among them, adding up to 72 with other 70 Gods. So when you say Leraje IS Furfur that already makes the number dwindle down to 71, or less if the same example applied to more Gods.

How's that possible??

Plus, both Leraje and Furfur seem to be my Guardians (just putting things together, still a work in progress) and I was clearly told they're different entities, not the same Goddess then. :/ Getting more and more confused... I can agree that both have to do with wind but they differ in so many other ways, not to mention just the appearance which is like the opposite in my experience.

Aldrick said:
While the goddess Lerajie is Furfur but also Botis. Dont be confused by the old bald guy form. It's her.
Not true. Lerajie is my guardian, I know for sure that she is not the same as Furfur. You think they are the same just because both of them care about love?

I dont know as much about Furfur or Botis, so I can't say for sure if they are or aren't the same. But I don't think they are the same either.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:
While the goddess Lerajie is Furfur but also Botis. Dont be confused by the old bald guy form. It's her.
Not true. Lerajie is my guardian, I know for sure that she is not the same as Furfur. You think they are the same just because both of them care about love?

I dont know as much about Furfur or Botis, so I can't say for sure if they are or aren't the same. But I don't think they are the same either.
That's non sense. They're clearly different Deities, Maxine has stated such and there is nothing that contradicts it.
I feel a strong connection to Furfur and I don't see how She is the same as the other two.

Aldrick said:

Lol I was giving a joke as too how Paganism is. That we dont have to have to worry about Demons being other Demons.

I think everyone just took me literal. Fuck all kindsa duck.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aldrick said:

That's non sense. They're clearly different Deities, Maxine has stated such and there is nothing that contradicts it.
I feel a strong connection to Furfur and I don't see how She is the same as the other two.

I said are NOT. I was referring to how it's not as confusing as paganism.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Aldrick said:
I think Tyr is Andras.

I'm trying to follow this post but there's too many things colliding with each other.

Like when you say "Leraje is Furfur".. :/ there's 72 Goetic Demons (as far as I know) and both Leraje and Furfur are listed among them, adding up to 72 with other 70 Gods. So when you say Leraje IS Furfur that already makes the number dwindle down to 71, or less if the same example applied to more Gods.

How's that possible??

Plus, both Leraje and Furfur seem to be my Guardians (just putting things together, still a work in progress) and I was clearly told they're different entities, not the same Goddess then. :/ Getting more and more confused... I can agree that both have to do with wind but they differ in so many other ways, not to mention just the appearance which is like the opposite in my experience.

Are NOT them. Are NOT. You mistook the post lol. Then again so did a bunch of people. Correcting now.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aldrick said:

Id agree, I was just thinking though, I am curious about her Egyptian name and other names as well.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Aldrick said:

That makes sense lol thanks for the reply.

No problem. It's like fuckin whack a mole on this topic.

Them: The Gods are not!
Me: Whack, not what I said.

Them: The Gods!
Me: Are NOT!

Looks around they keep coming in all directions. With my trusty Mjolnir Mallet, I will hit, Miss.... Elusive little buggers.

LOL

Stormblood said:
JaeSnow said:

Surya is the Sun God in Vedic myth.

Ramier108666 said:

In some sermons, Thoth is Odin, in others Satan is Odin. This should should that it's irrelevant which name you use, as the Gods can play whatever role they want in mythology. There's a sermon called "Gods and the use of allegory" or something like that. Keep in mind that all these "names" we're using... they're just titles, not the names of the Gods in our languages.

I personally think Utu is known as Heru the Elder, one of the 5 children of Geb alongside Isis

Woden said:
Wotanwarrior said:
I bet Azazel in Egypt is the solar god Atum, his ancient Egyptian name is Itemu which is the same name as the Sumerian Utu.
Ra is the Egyptian equivalent of the Vedic Surya which is another avatar of Satan.

I always thought Satan (Enki, EA,) and Beelzebul (Baal) were half brothers and Astorath, Azazel were Beelzebul's grandchildren.

Sammas and Inanna have been revealed to actually be Satan's children. This happened a few years ago.

He is amon ra.

Amon Ra's name is mentioned in the construction of the pyramids. As Azazel was mentioned in the building of civilizations in Mesopotamia

Woden said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I always thought Satan (Enki, EA,) and Beelzebul (Baal) were half brothers and Astorath, Azazel were Beelzebul's grandchildren.

Don't think so

eightstarsofastaroth said:
He is amon ra.

Amon Ra's name is mentioned in the construction of the pyramids. As Azazel was mentioned in the building of civilizations in Mesopotamia

Amon Ra and Azazel are 2 different people.

eightstarsofastaroth said:
He is amon ra.

Amon Ra and Azazel are 2 different people.

So

Who is azazel in egypt?

Stormblood said:
Woden said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Sammas and Inanna have been revealed to actually be Satan's children. This happened a few years ago.
Sammas is very similar to the Arabic word Shams which means sun. I wonder if this means anything🧐

mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:
Woden said:

Sammas is very similar to the Arabic word Shams which means sun. I wonder if this means anything🧐

Maybe that Arabic word comes from it...

mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:
Woden said:

Isn't Azazel also Apollo, "the Sun God"? If so that would be understandable why His name is used for that as well. I wonder if my people also saw him as our Sun God as well. Wouldn't be surprised if so.

I don't know if this will be of any help.
About the Norwegian Gods and their equivalents to our Gods (I mean, which God represents which Demon)... (sorry Aldrick I'm not knowledgeable about Egypt at all)

The days in Norwegian are also like the English days (representing/dedicated to a God/Goddess).

Monday - Moon day - same in Norwegian.
Tuesday - day of Mars - tirsdag in Norwegian (day of Tyr)
(has it not been confirmed that Mars is Andras?)
Wednesday - day of Mercury (aka Thoth) - onsdag (day of Odin)
Thursday - day of Jupiter (aka Zeus the Greek God) - torsday (day of Thor)
Friday - day of Venus (aka Aphrodite the Greek Goddess) - fredag (day of Freya)
Saturday - day of Saturn (aka Chronos/Kronos the Greek God) - lørdag ("washday")
Sunday - day of the Sun - same in Norwegian.

Woden said:
Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Who the heck are Shammas and Inanna?

Aren't Satan's children; Anubis, Thoth, Horus, to name a few.

I've been right through the order of Demons A-Z, which is I informative, but it doesn't reveal the family trees of the Crowned Princes or their relationships to each other. This would be very helpful if we had this.

All you had to do is use context clues that they meant Azazel and Astarte lol. The search function will bring up many topics about Innana and I'm guessing Shammas. I say "I'm guessing" for the latter since this is the first time I read that name which is just another alias of Azazel.

hailourtruegod said:
Woden said:
Stormblood said:

I've been right through the order of Demons A-Z, which is I informative, but it doesn't reveal the family trees of the Crowned Princes or their relationships to each other. This would be very helpful if we had this.

All you had to do is use context clues that they meant Azazel and Astarte lol. The search function will bring up many topics about Innana and I'm guessing Shammas. I say "I'm guessing" for the latter since this is the first time I read that name which is just another alias of Azazel.

You'll be glad to know they are on their webpages as well. For Lord Sammas, see Akkadian and Babylonian. The pronunciation should be the same and it's a 'S' sound like in the Satanas mantra, rather than 'sh' like in 'shut'.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.html

Yagami Light said:
I don't know if this will be of any help.
About the Norwegian Gods and their equivalents to our Gods (I mean, which God represents which Demon)... (sorry Aldrick I'm not knowledgeable about Egypt at all)

The days in Norwegian are also like the English days (representing/dedicated to a God/Goddess).

Monday - Moon day - same in Norwegian.
Tuesday - day of Mars - tirsdag in Norwegian (day of Tyr)
(has it not been confirmed that Mars is Andras?)
Wednesday - day of Mercury (aka Thoth) - onsdag (day of Odin)
Thursday - day of Jupiter (aka Zeus the Greek God) - torsday (day of Thor)
Friday - day of Venus (aka Aphrodite the Greek Goddess) - fredag (day of Freya)
Saturday - day of Saturn (aka Chronos/Kronos the Greek God) - lørdag ("washday")
Sunday - day of the Sun - same in Norwegian.
Wow this is interesting. Since I am learning Norsk.

Stormblood said:
hailourtruegod said:
Woden said:

You'll be glad to know they are on their webpages as well. For Lord Sammas, see Akkadian and Babylonian. The pronunciation should be the same and it's a 'S' sound like in the Satanas mantra, rather than 'sh' like in 'shut'.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.html

Goes to show that I could still use some studying. I read this in the beginning of my path here but forgot about these details since. Thanks for refreshing my mind. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back