Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A request to the clergy

WHY aren’t race awakening rituals scheduled for everyday? They don’t take long and with this quarantine many should be able to fit them in their schedule. This isn’t the time to play around anymore with the enemy making their Jewish communist/technocratic one world government move. They are pulling out all the stops, so should we, or in 20 years America will look like Mexico 2.0 with everyone having a digital microchip implanted in them. I felt great power after the last ones so they are obviously working. Just think if only 100 of us decided to do them everyday, in a year that would be 36,500 extra rituals, same with the RTR. The enemies spiritual power is at an all time low with churches and mosques being closed, we should be metaphysically kicking their teeth in right now.with every weapon in our arsenal.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I don’t know if they have a certain schedule and important dates to set them for already. Hitlers bday that just passed would have been a good one :D

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Because the RTR works best to bring the enemy down and turn things in our favor.

The other rituals are all secondary in importantance. The race ritual, the JoS protection ritual, and the wealth ritual all are only done on specific power-dates for this reason. If people have additional time that they want to spend on warfare, then this should be used to do more RTRs or to do online warfare spreading the truth. It's just more efficient overall.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
WHY aren’t race awakening rituals scheduled for everyday? They don’t take long and with this quarantine many should be able to fit them in their schedule. This isn’t the time to play around anymore with the enemy making their Jewish communist/technocratic one world government move. They are pulling out all the stops, so should we, or in 20 years America will look like Mexico 2.0 with everyone having a digital microchip implanted in them. I felt great power after the last ones so they are obviously working. Just think if only 100 of us decided to do them everyday, in a year that would be 36,500 extra rituals, same with the RTR. The enemies spiritual power is at an all time low with churches and mosques being closed, we should be metaphysically kicking their teeth in right now.with every weapon in our arsenal.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I don’t know if they have a certain schedule and important dates to set them for already. Hitlers bday that just passed would have been a good one :D

Im not clergy but,
you can do what you like, (eg do them every day) but they are more effective on powerdates and main fokus is Final RTR.

Sometimes I do a race awakening when I have extra time however my main focus is on the rtr. I think soon we may have some other ritual too. The enemy is severely weakened this is good. We are kicking in their teeth. Just do an extra rtr if you have time for this. If you want to switch up and do this or the JOS protection ritual sometimes too cool I know some people do. BUT the main focus is the rtr. This is what is allowing the enemy to be so weakened right now.

All of them that have been done are still existing on the astral, just as strongly as they were when they were first done. But the astral is like a mess of thick spider webs, it is very hard for something big to go through the astral. Final RTR melts away these spider webs, so that big works are able to pass through more easily. This is why Final RTR is most important. Final RTR allows many different improvements to come through in many different areas, because it works to take away all of the resistance and curses.

So every time you do the Final RTR, it also does the Awakening at the same time because it makes the energy of the Awakening that has already been created to be much more strong and effective.

If you only do one thing, it should be the RTR. If you have time for 2 or 3 things, you should do the RTR 2 or 3 times. But if you already do the RTR at least 3 times in one day and you can do one more thing, then you can do the Awakening also. I think it is good to organize it in numbers like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back