Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions

ChaosBringer666

So i was just wondering a few things hopefully I can get a few answers
1) the necronomicon meditations are Yantras right? And do I keep doing each one week by week or all in the same week?
2) what exactly is equivalent to a planetary element? I ask because my brother started invoking fire (his lowest element) and I told him not to do it too much because I don’t know it’s equivalent, or do you just go by how you feel?
3) does the stretches for Kung fu give a similar result to Hatha yoga? If so I can post my routine if anyone is interested.
4) how does the Satanama meditation help balance the soul? I remember watching Aldric’s YouTube video and he said it was used for the pituitary gland or is it all in how you direct it?
5) is there a higher self ? I ask because my friend is adamant there is, but I think it may be similar to a split personal that’s created under extreme stress.
6) does the splitting the soul meditation help repair holes in the aura?
7) So this is a two part question my brother has only been meditating for two weeks and he heard his guardian Andras on like his fourth day with clairaudience awhile ago ever since he’s been sort of salty for lack of words that he won’t talk with him again, so he has been calling him names every time he does clairaudience and doesn’t get answers. it’s been getting on my nerves since some people wait months to hear Daemons and he’s throwing joke insults at him, how can I let him know that he should respect him instead of treating him like a “friend”,which leads me to the other part how can I really hammer in the point that he Needs to void meditate? He recently said “don’t tell me the worst thing to do” I’m thinking “dude your doing it.” because I know firsthand what happens when you don’t void meditate but I don’t really want to tell him considering what happened to me, I want him to learn from my mistakes not make the same ones... Andras told me he would appreciate it if I could guide him until he can go off on his own.
8) last one. What exactly is the power of “The World”? (no not a jojo reference) I had a dream shortly after Ashtar where Astaroth came too me in this dream, she was standing on top of a hill and when I approach her she said “your very close” I had no idea what she was talking about so I replied “ to what”? Then she replied “The World” as the clouds began shifting around passing by various animals like the tarot card The World I’m certain she wasn’t referring to the Godhead since I’m nowhere close anyone know What this means?
Thank you for your time :D

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil!

ChaosBringer666 said:
So i was just wondering a few things hopefully I can get a few answers
1) the necronomicon meditations are Yantras right? And do I keep doing each one week by week or all in the same week?
2) what exactly is equivalent to a planetary element? I ask because my brother started invoking fire (his lowest element) and I told him not to do it too much because I don’t know it’s equivalent, or do you just go by how you feel?
3) does the stretches for Kung fu give a similar result to Hatha yoga? If so I can post my routine if anyone is interested.
4) how does the Satanama meditation help balance the soul? I remember watching Aldric’s YouTube video and he said it was used for the pituitary gland or is it all in how you direct it?
5) is there a higher self ? I ask because my friend is adamant there is, but I think it may be similar to a split personal that’s created under extreme stress.
6) does the splitting the soul meditation help repair holes in the aura?
7) So this is a two part question my brother has only been meditating for two weeks and he heard his guardian Andras on like his fourth day with clairaudience awhile ago ever since he’s been sort of salty for lack of words that he won’t talk with him again, so he has been calling him names every time he does clairaudience and doesn’t get answers. it’s been getting on my nerves since some people wait months to hear Daemons and he’s throwing joke insults at him, how can I let him know that he should respect him instead of treating him like a “friend”,which leads me to the other part how can I really hammer in the point that he Needs to void meditate? He recently said “don’t tell me the worst thing to do” I’m thinking “dude your doing it.” because I know firsthand what happens when you don’t void meditate but I don’t really want to tell him considering what happened to me, I want him to learn from my mistakes not make the same ones... Andras told me he would appreciate it if I could guide him until he can go off on his own.
8) last one. What exactly is the power of “The World”? (no not a jojo reference) I had a dream shortly after Ashtar where Astaroth came too me in this dream, she was standing on top of a hill and when I approach her she said “your very close” I had no idea what she was talking about so I replied “ to what”? Then she replied “The World” as the clouds began shifting around passing by various animals like the tarot card The World I’m certain she wasn’t referring to the Godhead since I’m nowhere close anyone know What this means?
Thank you for your time :D

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil!

1. If you reffer to the opening your chakras meditation from necronomicon, they have to be done the right date, time, one chakra at a time combined with right necronomicon mantra.
2. the opposite of fire is water. But I would advice to use ether/akasha element it does change in the element which you lack. There is no risk on doing it to much.
3. maybe, would still stick to the hatha and mantra schedule from here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227
4. Satanama if I remember right contains all elements. if done 15 min a day it has a Anti-Aging effect. Satanama is more selfheal/protection, satanas is empowering/raising energy.
6. better work on your aura of protection, or do a munka woking.
7. Try to make him understand the seriousness of our situation and that it is not helpful to bother our demons unnecessarily.
8. Maybe a refference astral/world, eg. unblocking your astral senses.

GG Allin said:
1. If you reffer to the opening your chakras meditation from necronomicon, they have to be done the right date, time, one chakra at a time combined with right necronomicon mantra.
2. the opposite of fire is water. But I would advice to use ether/akasha element it does change in the element which you lack. There is no risk on doing it to much.
3. maybe, would still stick to the hatha and mantra schedule from here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227
4. Satanama if I remember right contains all elements. if done 15 min a day it has a Anti-Aging effect. Satanama is more selfheal/protection, satanas is empowering/raising energy.
7. Try to make him understand the seriousness of our situation and that it is not helpful to bother our demons unnecessarily.

Thank you so much :) but for number 2 I was talking about planetary element signs like Jupiter in Aries is a fire sign so is there an equivalent to one fire sign or do go by feeling??

GG Allin said:
Ahh but is it just for the one day or can I do it for a week as long as the planet is still in a power position??
Oh also the asanas you linked don’t show up for me feelsbadman, and the reason I asked about the Kung fu stretches is because my body is kinda messed up in the way that I couldn’t roll my one ankle till recently and as long as I do them a certain way I still get an energy buzz it’s about 40 different stretches. Would still like to see the asanas if you can provide them in some way. Thank you again for the helpful insights :D

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:

Thank you so much :) but for number 2 I was talking about planetary element signs like Jupiter in Aries is a fire sign so is there an equivalent to one fire sign or do go by feeling??

I don´t know, you could do a second topic with only this question , the chance is higher someone will see and answer it.

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:
Ahh but is it just for the one day or can I do it for a week as long as the planet is still in a power position??
Oh also the asanas you linked don’t show up for me feelsbadman, and the reason I asked about the Kung fu stretches is because my body is kinda messed up in the way that I couldn’t roll my one ankle till recently and as long as I do them a certain way I still get an energy buzz it’s about 40 different stretches. Would still like to see the asanas if you can provide them in some way. Thank you again for the helpful insights :D

As far as I remember It was only that day and the time which is listed in the ss calendar.
That´s the reason I didn ´t start it, I need a consistend shedule ;) , I use for opening this:
Opening All The Psychic Centers
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25007&p=112049&hilit=psychic+centers+opening#p112049
13 M sounds mittle head 13 M sounds 3rd eye
18 reps affirmation:
"In a positive and healthy way for me all my psychic centers are fully open, cleaned/purified [what ever you prefer], empowered."

GG Allin said:
As far as I remember It was only that day and the time which is listed in the ss calendar.
That´s the reason I didn ´t start it, I need a consistend shedule ;) , I use for opening this:
Opening All The Psychic Centers
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25007&p=112049&hilit=psychic+centers+opening#p112049
13 M sounds mittle head 13 M sounds 3rd eye
18 reps affirmation:
"In a positive and healthy way for me all my psychic centers are fully open, cleaned/purified [what ever you prefer], empowered."

Ahh thank you very much :) I’ll try that out. maybe combine it with the yantras on the days that I can. Have a great day :D

To answer your number five question, the higher self crap is a new age concept to tie you into their cancerous thoughtforms. You are yourself. It’s like, if you ever had the enemy come pretending to be a demon. They’ll pretend to be whatever you want if it makes you feel happy and comfortable and stupid around them. The higher self thing is a good excuse for the new age biddies to feel better about themselves without actually doing any hard work as well.

Libra said:
To answer your number five question, the higher self crap is a new age concept to tie you into their cancerous thoughtforms. You are yourself. It’s like, if you ever had the enemy come pretending to be a demon. They’ll pretend to be whatever you want if it makes you feel happy and comfortable and stupid around them. The higher self thing is a good excuse for the new age biddies to feel better about themselves without actually doing any hard work as well.
Hmm well like I said it only appeared when he was in an extremely stressful situation, funny enough I had I similar experience but I only once he told me; said thing appeared. but like you said it’s either grey or a thought form manifesting maybe... he doesn’t believe in new age crap, nor does he fully believe in the gods. Perhaps one to many acid trips while being programmed. Thank you for the information :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back