Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it normal to get mad when arguing?

Seby

Especially with the slaves of the enemy, it makes me very mad when we have an argument.
What can I do to feel better? How much does it take?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Especially with the slaves of the enemy, it makes me very mad when we have an argument.

Convince with calmness and knowledge. (do not speak about ss stuff)
Look at Murkel Germany she gives brain dead answers most of the time. But in a slow and calm manner. The slow and easy minded people listen to her, even if she tells hollow phrases most of the time. Its like a mild form of hypnosis.
Who rages, mostly will loose the argument/won´t convince the oppenent.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is not normal because they are dump and brainwashed, arguing with dump and brainwashed people is basically waste of time and energy. Is better to avoid arguing with them, simply let the links there and that's it. I used to spend hours arguing with xians on different forums, totally pointless.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Do 2 RTRs and call me in the morning.

They are awakening my sister! My Brother? Actually I'm not sure what the fuck you are. Lol

But! It's very normal to be frustrated when people cannot see the truth. But then again get that way for whatever their opinion is.

I was discussing something one time and someone was like I'm starting to get mad! I laughed a little and they looked at me like, whatt?? I said okay.

They were like soo. I leaned in and said soo, do you need to go cry like a Bitch in the corner for a minute and then come talk to me like man?

Needless to say, the person didnt want much to do with ne after that. But what people think if they get mad, I'm gonna be silent. The truth keeps comin sorry.

If they want violence I carry a foldable baton and a Gun. I'm not gonna fist fight brawl every loser. Lower iq individuals think somehow they can throw their weight around. Like meet me out side! Ok! Follows and locks the door behind them. Now you think about what you've done. Or I can just shoot your ass. That reminds of fake name wanting to meet people on here in person to fist fight them lol!!

I should have told him to meet me some where 100 miles from where he lived and then left him there a while. Oh this reminds me actually.

So I was taking a walk through the woods, and guess what came to say hi? A little bob cat. It just walked up to me. I went to reach for my gun because I've met mountain lions before, I was like not again!! Then I was like oh calm down Aldrick it's a bob cat, my brain made it look bigger for a sec.

I was like hey there kitty kitty. It looked at me and layed down. I was like I'm gonna do some RTR. I paced around and it just watched me. I tried to get closer and it would run a few feet away and lay down.

Actually this one time I was trapped between a mountain lion and a skunk the size of a small dog, I mean huge! The skunk like spun both its front feet at me to face me. Was like heh! Like it was some kinda pokemon or something. I'm like ahh a mexican stand off. So that's how you want it.

Maybe the skunk will spray the lion and lion will run or eat the skunk. You would think I make this shit up. But no its true.

I'm almost having nervous breakdowns, I think I lack Earth element.

You just have to realize to not care about dumb things that don't matter. Realize what is important, and what makes a difference. Why would you let some worthless small thing have a bad effect on you?

Aldrick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

They are awakening my sister! My Brother? Actually I'm not sure what the fuck you are. Lol

But! It's very normal to be frustrated when people cannot see the truth. But then again get that way for whatever their opinion is.

I was discussing something one time and someone was like I'm starting to get mad! I laughed a little and they looked at me like, whatt?? I said okay.

They were like soo. I leaned in and said soo, do you need to go cry like a Bitch in the corner for a minute and then come talk to me like man?

Needless to say, the person didnt want much to do with ne after that. But what people think if they get mad, I'm gonna be silent. The truth keeps comin sorry.

If they want violence I carry a foldable baton and a Gun. I'm not gonna fist fight brawl every loser. Lower iq individuals think somehow they can throw their weight around. Like meet me out side! Ok! Follows and locks the door behind them. Now you think about what you've done. Or I can just shoot your ass. That reminds of fake name wanting to meet people on here in person to fist fight them lol!!

I should have told him to meet me some where 100 miles from where he lived and then left him there a while. Oh this reminds me actually.

So I was taking a walk through the woods, and guess what came to say hi? A little bob cat. It just walked up to me. I went to reach for my gun because I've met mountain lions before, I was like not again!! Then I was like oh calm down Aldrick it's a bob cat, my brain made it look bigger for a sec.

I was like hey there kitty kitty. It looked at me and layed down. I was like I'm gonna do some RTR. I paced around and it just watched me. I tried to get closer and it would run a few feet away and lay down.

Actually this one time I was trapped between a mountain lion and a skunk the size of a small dog, I mean huge! The skunk like spun both its front feet at me to face me. Was like heh! Like it was some kinda pokemon or something. I'm like ahh a mexican stand off. So that's how you want it.

Maybe the skunk will spray the lion and lion will run or eat the skunk. You would think I make this shit up. But no its true.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I want to have a bobcat be my pet!

TopoftheAbyss said:

Check your chart. Maybe I should do like small free readings for people or something. People need to know their basic general make up. Ahh but then I will have their personal info.

But they could email me under a fake address, then who would know. Yes but then what would stop a million jews from emailing me and wasting my time.

Ahhh....

You just cant help. It's like your more the bad guy if you try. That's been literally my whole experience. Sit back and do nothing, great SS. Step forward and do everything you can. Worst piece of shit imaginable. It really is that way too.

Oh well. Fuck it.

It is not worth wasting your precious time with slaves, while others are worth the satanic knowledge.

Aldrick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Check your chart. Maybe I should do like small free readings for people or something. People need to know their basic general make up. Ahh but then I will have their personal info.

But they could email me under a fake address, then who would know. Yes but then what would stop a million jews from emailing me and wasting my time.

Ahhh....

You just cant help. It's like your more the bad guy if you try. That's been literally my whole experience. Sit back and do nothing, great SS. Step forward and do everything you can. Worst piece of shit imaginable. It really is that way too.

Oh well. Fuck it.

That’s why this is for https://www.josmarket.org/

It’s affordable, on point and safe :3

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

My friend had one and a baby deer. Someone turned him into the state and they took them because they're wild animals.

They're just big cats. They only attack if they think your attacking them. My friend fed it and it followed him home. Once it understood, oh this guy feeds me, it was home. Then you can pet them.

Bob cats never attack humans unless they have rabies. Mountain lions however will eat your face. I had 2 that lived in my barn, they would have like a rabbit hanging from their mouth.

I ran into the one by accident, it growled menacingly. I tried to get away but damn skunk. But thankfully I got away from both.

But people have befriended big cats. Goering had a full grown pet lion. Google it. There is a picture of him sitting on a throne with it hugging him. Its badass.

Grizzly bears are terrifying, I hope to never see one. But most bears are chill. Especially black bears. They just want your food. There was a guy who started leaving his door open, and bears would come in and lay next to the first place in his house. They liked it so much they made their den in his yard. So now he lives with like 20-30 of them, in Alaska I think.

https://youtu.be/rbE53XUtVw0

https://youtu.be/yTw7qps1WG8

TopoftheAbyss said:
To give you an actual answer here - Yes, it's normal. This happens because you have tendencies to be emotional and to be attached to the people you talk to, in a way.

The frustration originates from the desire to want them freed from that garbage. Because attempting this and then being met with brainless and stupid "counterarguments" is frustrating.

What you can do to avoid this or atleast reduce it, is to practice being detached at times. The air element helps with this. What worked for me is to take one breath of the air element into each chakra every day, for a while. Make sure to stop if you feel uncomfortable of course.
You can also try to work on your mental approach to these things as well, such as accepting that detaching from those people when talking to them is the right thing to do. Some people attach to others like that because they think it's a good thing, and that kind of mindset can make detaching more difficult.

Looking at it more in a sense of "I will try to educate them, but in the end it's on them what they want to believe." can also make these things much less annoying to do. Not everyone is open to the Truth, so meeting a bunch of deaf ears is going to happen for sure.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
To give you an actual answer here - Yes, it's normal. This happens because you have tendencies to be emotional and to be attached to the people you talk to, in a way.

The frustration originates from the desire to want them freed from that garbage. Because attempting this and then being met with brainless and stupid "counterarguments" is frustrating.

What you can do to avoid this or atleast reduce it, is to practice being detached at times. The air element helps with this. What worked for me is to take one breath of the air element into each chakra every day, for a while. Make sure to stop if you feel uncomfortable of course.
You can also try to work on your mental approach to these things as well, such as accepting that detaching from those people when talking to them is the right thing to do. Some people attach to others like that because they think it's a good thing, and that kind of mindset can make detaching more difficult.

Looking at it more in a sense of "I will try to educate them, but in the end it's on them what they want to believe." can also make these things much less annoying to do. Not everyone is open to the Truth, so meeting a bunch of deaf ears is going to happen for sure.
Thanks, I'll try this. Do I also have to state or visualize something?
And thanks to everyone participating in this thread.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I did it as part of a bigger working, but I think generally it would be fine even if you dont state any affirmation. If you feel like you need one, you can just state a simple one for the goal in question. As for visualization, I used the same one as in the basic elemental invocation, but I drew the air element into each chakra instead, one long breath per chakra.

Aldrick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:

My friend had one and a baby deer. Someone turned him into the state and they took them because they're wild animals.

They're just big cats. They only attack if they think your attacking them. My friend fed it and it followed him home. Once it understood, oh this guy feeds me, it was home. Then you can pet them.

Bob cats never attack humans unless they have rabies. Mountain lions however will eat your face. I had 2 that lived in my barn, they would have like a rabbit hanging from their mouth.

I ran into the one by accident, it growled menacingly. I tried to get away but damn skunk. But thankfully I got away from both.

But people have befriended big cats. Goering had a full grown pet lion. Google it. There is a picture of him sitting on a throne with it hugging him. Its badass.

Grizzly bears are terrifying, I hope to never see one. But most bears are chill. Especially black bears. They just want your food. There was a guy who started leaving his door open, and bears would come in and lay next to the first place in his house. They liked it so much they made their den in his yard. So now he lives with like 20-30 of them, in Alaska I think.

https://youtu.be/rbE53XUtVw0

https://youtu.be/yTw7qps1WG8

That's why I'm going to become a certified Wildlife Rehabilitator, so I can have all the best pets and can't get in trouble. I love black bear cubs, foxes, bobcats, raccoons, chipmunks, squirrels. But I wouldn't want a raccoon because they got them hands and they just rip apart and eat everything.

Mike Tyson had some tigers. They loved wrestling together.
15-Dark-Confessions-From-Parents-Who-Regret-Adopting-And-Why-122.jpg

f949120fe8a58806a73f2a02a381b7c3

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I did it as part of a bigger working, but I think generally it would be fine even if you dont state any affirmation. If you feel like you need one, you can just state a simple one for the goal in question. As for visualization, I used the same one as in the basic elemental invocation, but I drew the air element into each chakra instead, one long breath per chakra.
I'm not sure I lack air element. JoS statesls that lacking air makes you too emotionally attached but at at the same time too much air makes you nervous. I'm both of these and my mind is also hyperactive, my head is in the clouds.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm not sure I lack air element. JoS statesls that lacking air makes you too emotionally attached but at at the same time too much air makes you nervous. I'm both of these and my mind is also hyperactive, my head is in the clouds.
Did you look at your natal chart? Figure out your elements here. Indeed if you are high in air already I'd discourage from using that method.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Did you look at your natal chart? Figure out your elements here. Indeed if you are high in air already I'd discourage from using that method.
Yeah, I'm lacking in air.
Now I know what to do.

Aldrick said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I remember Fake name wanting to brawl with anybody who would mess with him since he was a white guy living in the ghetto. That guy was no joke when came to brawling i bet :lol:
Whatever happened to that guy he was a very unique character in a good way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back