Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Non-genetic jews

Sundara

Lately I’ve noticed more than ever that, though non-genetically Jewish, those that identify with, support, and condone Jews have a tendency to act and operate almost as equally as a genetic enemy. Not saying to everyone to be paranoid, but I’ll give an example because I feel this is an important thing for us to understand. I noticed some of us have had weak spots in where we draw lines in our relationships, some even justifying being friends with Jews because they can be blinding and not always apparent.

An acquaintance of mine that I’d had for a couple of years whose behaviors always threw me off, I stopped by to visit recently while I waited for an appointment I had. My familiar/dog was with me. He started acting just like he would if I were meditating and about to be attacked. He’d never done this before with a physical human. He also booked it and made me chase him down the street, refused to say hi to this guy, and was being very territorial over me. He physically drew me out of this guys house. The next day, this guy posts that he has recently begun studying and practicing Jewish traditions because he’s got “friends that are Jewish” and he began calling all of the holidays Jewish rooted holidays. There was an uproar amongst our mutual friends saying the holidays were pagan and this guy was losing it, but regardless.... I felt a really bad energy off of him. I hadn’t felt this before. He also spread STD’s all around town, knowing he had them.

Second, another older woman I know who claimed to “love the Jews” in the past, I brushed off. She was somebodies mother I knew. I stayed close with the person despite their mother, and she wound up “for some reason” getting involved with my family members, pitting them against each other, and she’s separated multiple families by creating outright lies about gentiles. As far as I know, she’s not genetically Jewish but she is a Jew sympathizer and qoute “stands by the Jews” she’s also curated a massive fortune for herself and spends it on nothing other than getting involved in court situations and trying to control others. She also claims to “hate my dog.”

I would consider these people to be Jewish at heart despite genetic relations, similar to trump. I see they pose as an equal problem. Just incase anyone feels these people are okay to have around even at an arms length, and I know it can be especially hard to avoid if they’re in your family, but watch your back.

I agree. I honestly think they are just as bad.

Even if they only "read" like they do with the bible they can go fuck themselves. As much as I'd like to think theres just some confused humans amongst them the jump from christian to jew is pretty extreme and you'd have to be a dumbass to attempt it. Even most christards would be repulsed by the shit they do if they knew. You can't really "misinterpret" every jew will have 2500 slaves lmao...

Sundara said:

This can be explained in that the jewish soul and everything they 'make' is almost entirely comprised of the lower, sickly and disgusting, parasitic energies of the universe. I discuss this further in my thread Evil - What It Is.

Those gentiles tie into those same low, parasitic energies when they focus and take things of the enemy into themselves and this manifests in them behaving very much like a jew. Sadistic, cruel, heartless, no empathy, parasitic relationships, desire to spread their garbage filth like disease, suffering, despair, etc.

Generally speaking they become no different and I see them in the same way as I see any jew:

Disgusting.

I dunno, some of this behavior sounds Jewish as fuck. Sure, they may not be, I can't deny that without knowing them. But intentionally spreading STDs? I'm a fairly tolerant person in my own right, I can be forgiving, but that's something deserving of death in my mind. What a disgusting fucking bastard. You say you hadn't felt such bad energy around him before, but that his behavior always threw you off, so it could very well be that he does have Jewish blood and his recent decision to actually get into it because muh Jewish friends tied him into that negative energy and you subsequently picked up on that. The decision is up to you, but if I knew a person like this, I would not hesitate to afflict them with intense suffering and incurable depression via black magick. That's my advice.

I'd also recommend a similar approach for this woman you know. Jew or no, she fucked with your family. She fucked with your family, my dude. Granted, I have a predisposition to being extremely aggressive when it comes to defending my family from fuckery, and on the off-chance she's a Gentile, I understand not wanting to hurt the family member of a friend. But this cunt is routinely fucking with families and sounds like she'd eat her own shit if it made a kike warm inside. Plus, hating your dog? Fuck her. That's just insult to injury after she's done harm to your family, and is probably happy that she's done such harm to your family.

You say she's amassed a fortune. Jew or Gentile, people with fortunes really don't like to lose those fortunes. I say, render this bitch destitute. You may find this easier with oscillating-between-extremes Uranus in the sign of financial wealth.

Without a doubt, these two are Jewish at heart. Not only are they morally bankrupt cocksuckers, but they're actively hurting people and ruining lives. I would consider it a good expenditure of your time and resources to do something to stop them.

Sundara said:
Lately I’ve noticed more than ever that, though non-genetically Jewish, those that identify with, support, and condone Jews have a tendency to act and operate almost as equally as a genetic enemy. Not saying to everyone to be paranoid, but I’ll give an example because I feel this is an important thing for us to understand. I noticed some of us have had weak spots in where we draw lines in our relationships, some even justifying being friends with Jews because they can be blinding and not always apparent.

An acquaintance of mine that I’d had for a couple of years whose behaviors always threw me off, I stopped by to visit recently while I waited for an appointment I had. My familiar/dog was with me. He started acting just like he would if I were meditating and about to be attacked. He’d never done this before with a physical human. He also booked it and made me chase him down the street, refused to say hi to this guy, and was being very territorial over me. He physically drew me out of this guys house. The next day, this guy posts that he has recently begun studying and practicing Jewish traditions because he’s got “friends that are Jewish” and he began calling all of the holidays Jewish rooted holidays. There was an uproar amongst our mutual friends saying the holidays were pagan and this guy was losing it, but regardless.... I felt a really bad energy off of him. I hadn’t felt this before. He also spread STD’s all around town, knowing he had them.

Second, another older woman I know who claimed to “love the Jews” in the past, I brushed off. She was somebodies mother I knew. I stayed close with the person despite their mother, and she wound up “for some reason” getting involved with my family members, pitting them against each other, and she’s separated multiple families by creating outright lies about gentiles. As far as I know, she’s not genetically Jewish but she is a Jew sympathizer and qoute “stands by the Jews” she’s also curated a massive fortune for herself and spends it on nothing other than getting involved in court situations and trying to control others. She also claims to “hate my dog.”

I would consider these people to be Jewish at heart despite genetic relations, similar to trump. I see they pose as an equal problem. Just incase anyone feels these people are okay to have around even at an arms length, and I know it can be especially hard to avoid if they’re in your family, but watch your back.
Trump is biologically Jooish he has the classic Jooish frog-mouth...it's a dead giveaway.

"The Jews state the resurrection the Messiah must accomplish is the resurrection of the Jewish Race, bringing them together and to full control of the world. The Jews also mention the Messiah is a Jewish leader who is nothing but a conduit for this thought form, a total channel. Stating this "soul" will descend into a Jewish body.

The Jews in the Torah also refer to Abraham creating souls this is bringing Gentiles into this program. The energy of the Jewish program has the ability to alter the structure of the energies of the souls of Gentiles who are deeply into this over life times. This is the reason hard-core Christians really do behave like something from invasion of the Body Snatchers.. The Hindu texts mention this reality of the imprinting of the groove into the souls or Samkara's. Is done energetically thought rituals and such over life times and this can cause a permanent alternation in the soul. For the Gentile they become a channel for this Jewish god form to descend thought into the material."

Trump is biologically Jooish he has the classic Jooish frog-mouth...it's a dead giveaway.

Yes, Trump mouth is similar to frog mouth, but i think that it is not jewis frog mouth, Trump mouth is narrow, jewish frog mouth is wide.
https://docplayer.net/17813533-How-to-recognize-and-identify-a-jew-part-1-physical-features-by-john-doe-goy.html

It all comes down to energy. All is energy all is vibration.

They're on a low vibration. They tie into it and it becomes them.

We are spiritual and have a healthier energy and vibration and the energies clash.

My problem is hatred for these people. I feel the energy change and I resent them for their low level.

I resent it because I'm finding on an energetic level their low energy level clashes with mine and lowers my vibration.

And when you hate on others the vibration does not only go to them. But when you're hating on someone that is your vibration and it harms you as well. That's why we need to watch our thoughts.

Many jews are interbred with Gentiles to infiltrate and so some may seem aryan but they're not.

Jews being created and sent here by the enemy cannot help but cause us harm even if they don't intend it because it's in their make up to do so.

Personal Growth said:

We are spiritual and have a healthier energy and vibration and the energies clash.

My problem is hatred for these people. I feel the energy change and I resent them for their low level.

I resent it because I'm finding on an energetic level their low energy level clashes with mine and lowers my vibration.

And when you hate on others the vibration does not only go to them. But when you're hating on someone that is your vibration and it harms you as well. That's why we need to watch our thoughts.

Many jews are interbred with Gentiles to infiltrate and so some may seem aryan but they're not.

Jews being created and sent here by the enemy cannot help but cause us harm even if they don't intend it because it's in their make up to do so.

I understand your problem, there are common energies shared (hate) and that is an advantage. With an aura of protection and a powerful mind that can feel, hate, send their shit back, then completely detach and move forward there’s a good amount of success. You certainly don’t want to tie into their bullshit. I think that’s why nietzsche says... when fighting with your enemies be sure not to become them. Along those lines. Always stay strong in your virtue, moral, and follow your gentile nature. They’ll always be the losers. It really shows in their sore loser nature. As they lose battles they do insane stupid shit, throwing giant kike tantrums, not caring what they destroy. Even putting their own people on the line, they literally get so stupid they destroy themselves. This can be used to our advantage in workings, we can literally push them towards this and amplify it, but we want to protect ourselves and the planet in the process.

Sundara said:
Personal Growth said:

I understand your problem, there are common energies shared (hate) and that is an advantage. With an aura of protection and a powerful mind that can feel, hate, send their shit back, then completely detach and move forward there’s a good amount of success. You certainly don’t want to tie into their bullshit. I think that’s why nietzsche says... when fighting with your enemies be sure not to become them. Along those lines. Always stay strong in your virtue, moral, and follow your gentile nature. They’ll always be the losers. It really shows in their sore loser nature. As they lose battles they do insane stupid shit, throwing giant kike tantrums, not caring what they destroy. Even putting their own people on the line, they literally get so stupid they destroy themselves. This can be used to our advantage in workings, we can literally push them towards this and amplify it, but we want to protect ourselves and the planet in the process.

Yes. And I remember now that jewish workings are for them only, and we have our own energy and workings for us.

So if someone is studying that they must be jewish or dabbling in that will bring them all sorts of problems because it's been said that jewish things are toxic to the gentile soul.

Christians and Muslims are spiritual Jews and anyone who isn’t of Lord Satan can be controlled by the enemy, even atheists. That’s why I don’t trust anyone.

It sounds like those people you know probably have Jewish ancestors way back in their ancestral line, that’s a real possibility.

I know one Christard woman who’s supposedly Gentile racially but her energy is Jewish and very disgusting, it’s even worse than actual racial Jews I’ve met, I’m convinced that she has a Jew somewhere in her ancestral line. You can sense if someone is Jewish by their soul/energy.

Academic Scholar said:
Christians and Muslims are spiritual Jews and anyone who isn’t of Lord Satan can be controlled by the enemy, even atheists. That’s why I don’t trust anyone.

It sounds like those people you know probably have Jewish ancestors way back in their ancestral line, that’s a real possibility.

I know one Christard woman who’s supposedly Gentile racially but her energy is Jewish and very disgusting, it’s even worse than actual racial Jews I’ve met, I’m convinced that she has a Jew somewhere in her ancestral line. You can sense if someone is Jewish by their soul/energy.

Maybe but I’m not totally sure on that, there are Christians who have non-jew souls who are just victims basically. It seems those that specifically support Judaism and Jews are of the enemy, and also anyone supremely indoctrinated to the point of no return.

Kurat said:

Yes, Trump mouth is similar to frog mouth, but i think that it is not jewis frog mouth, Trump mouth is narrow, jewish frog mouth is wide.
https://docplayer.net/17813533-How-to-recognize-and-identify-a-jew-part-1-physical-features-by-john-doe-goy.html
His original family name was Drumpf which is Jooish.

Non-genetic Jews...…. They are called Christards. They are psychically infected by the Jewish spirit.

Jewsusism is a trinity of:
God the Jew in heaven.
God the Jew as the rabbi on earth.
The Jewish spirit which psychically infects the hearts of Christards.

HP Mageson666 said:
Non-genetic Jews...…. They are called Christards. They are psychically infected by the Jewish spirit.

Jewsusism is a trinity of:
God the Jew in heaven.
God the Jew as the rabbi on earth.
The Jewish spirit which psychically infects the hearts of Christards.

Can this happen in the absence of direct religious upbringing and practice

Academic Scholar said:

Yeah I see what you’re saying, there’s some pretty nasty souls out there. It seems like they literally thrive off of ruining people’s lives. It’s as if they could not breathe without it. Psychic vampires, jews, Christians, it’s almost interchangeable when referring to these types.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back