Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel bad

AokiJ

Hello brothers, I have been a spiritual Satanist for 3 years, what happens is that I had a very big break due to personal problems and relatively everything I resumed everything with force, I have been advancing a lot, everything was going well but it happens that since A few days ago I felt very bad, especially my stomach, I almost always have want to vomit and discomfort in the area of ​​the heart chakra / solar chakra and when I meditate I usually get dizzy, could it be that I tried too hard?

Thank you ❤️

AokiJ said:
Hello brothers, I have been a spiritual Satanist for 3 years, what happens is that I had a very big break due to personal problems and relatively everything I resumed everything with force, I have been advancing a lot, everything was going well but it happens that since A few days ago I felt very bad, especially my stomach, I almost always have want to vomit and discomfort in the area of ​​the heart chakra / solar chakra and when I meditate I usually get dizzy, could it be that I tried too hard?

Thank you ❤️

Negative energy has built up in your solar chakra overtime as you were neglecting to clean it for so long. Now that you're bringing attention to it again the negative energy is 'surfacing' as you're doing meditations that either directly/indirectly clean or empower the solar chakra. This surfacing of the negative energy is manifesting in you feeling sick and uncomfortable as the solar chakra rules over the digestive tract like the stomach, pancreas, etc.

Spend special attention on your solar chakra for the next 2 weeks specifically in cleaning it thoroughly for several minutes twice every day; Vibrate the SOWILO rune into the chakra 16 or 32 times and visualize the chakra being consumed and cleansed in powerful white-gold fire. Visualize and know with intent that this white-gold fire is thoroughly burning away and cleaning out any and all negative energy.

As you clean it you'll likely feel the same sickness and discomfort again as the negative energy is being surfaced and cleaned out. Just keep cleaning the chakra and this will eventually lessen as the days go on and the chakra becomes cleaner. It will eventually go away entirely.

In 2 weeks of doing this consistently and thoroughly you should be perfectly fine again, from there move onto your heart chakra and do the same thing with the same method, giving it special attention for 2 weeks. If you want to really go all out, then I would do this for the rest of your major chakras as well. Just after 2 weeks of cleaning one chakra move onto the next until you've done them all.

Don't skip any days and be thorough with focus, no distractions or half-assed attempts. You want real results here.

AokiJ said:

Thank you ❤️

I would advise to post yur question in the health section:

Satanic Group for Health and Well being
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

AokiJ said:

Thank you ❤️

Sounds like Anxiety. Dont beat yourself up. Your not being left behind. Our time to really start and progress hasn't quite yet even begun.

Everything is still right on track.

Ghost in the Machine said:
AokiJ said:

Thank you ❤️

Negative energy has built up in your solar chakra overtime as you were neglecting to clean it for so long. Now that you're bringing attention to it again the negative energy is 'surfacing' as you're doing meditations that either directly/indirectly clean or empower the solar chakra. This surfacing of the negative energy is manifesting in you feeling sick and uncomfortable as the solar chakra rules over the digestive tract like the stomach, pancreas, etc.

Spend special attention on your solar chakra for the next 2 weeks specifically in cleaning it thoroughly for several minutes twice every day; Vibrate the SOWILO rune into the chakra 16 or 32 times and visualize the chakra being consumed and cleansed in powerful white-gold fire. Visualize and know with intent that this white-gold fire is thoroughly burning away and cleaning out any and all negative energy.

As you clean it you'll likely feel the same sickness and discomfort again as the negative energy is being surfaced and cleaned out. Just keep cleaning the chakra and this will eventually lessen as the days go on and the chakra becomes cleaner. It will eventually go away entirely.

In 2 weeks of doing this consistently and thoroughly you should be perfectly fine again, from there move onto your heart chakra and do the same thing with the same method, giving it special attention for 2 weeks. If you want to really go all out, then I would do this for the rest of your major chakras as well. Just after 2 weeks of cleaning one chakra move onto the next until you've done them all.

Don't skip any days and be thorough with focus, no distractions or half-assed attempts. You want real results here.

Wow , man. I was experiencing this kind of problems myself , and after doing chakra working and what-not the cramps would stop for some time then come back, also transiting Neptune and stuff...I was getting worried it was some kind of curse XD LOL

Thank you all very much for helping me, I will do what you told me!
Hail Satan and all the gods of hell!❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back