Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me guys - Jew problem

darkinvader669

Hello,
I made the Dedicated Ritual at last Jan of 2020. I started to meditate with the beginning of the first month of meditations and now I finished to open the chakras. I have a big doubt. I am Romanian and the name of my great-grandmother was Ghelbere. I think that this name is a jew name. My mother said me that great-grandparents were jews but they were Romanians. I have no physical features of a Jew at all, rather I look like a Chinese.
How do I know if I am Jewish? And let's say I am, I want you to continue on my way to Spiritual Satanism. Can anyone stop me if Satan accepts me?

1. Is your mother 100% sure that they were jews or she think so?
2. When your mother are not 100%, then do not worry because name, because most jews name are old europeans names.
3. It is very common, that people who want become satanist have this paranoia, read this. viewtopic.php?p=158814#p158814
5. What was your ancestors doing during WW 2, are they in holocaust camps or in USSR or they hide themselves? When not, you are probably not jew.
6. Is your family tree in internet?
7. How I came over of this paranoia, My ancestors has to name what maybe is jew name and my dad think that maybe they are jews. I look my family tree in internet and I do not found jews here. Then I make sure that my ancestors do not have problems with German power, one of my ancestor, who I think maybe jew, was even in prison during USSR time, because he collaborate whit nazis. I prayed to Satan that please say me am I human or jew. and then I saw dreams what signal me that I am not jew. Now i do not have this paranoia anymore.

darkinvader669 said:
Hello,
I made the Dedicated Ritual at last Jan of 2020. I started to meditate with the beginning of the first month of meditations and now I finished to open the chakras. I have a big doubt. I am Romanian and the name of my great-grandmother was Ghelbere. I think that this name is a jew name. My mother said me that great-grandparents were jews but they were Romanians. I have no physical features of a Jew at all, rather I look like a Chinese.
How do I know if I am Jewish? And let's say I am, I want you to continue on my way to Spiritual Satanism. Can anyone stop me if Satan accepts me?
If you are a jew you can t advance in this path, whatever you try. Your mother told you your great grandparents where jews? Are you adopted? If not ,you are a jew, and wtf ? You look chinesse and you are romanian? As Aldrick said
This whole meme that has been pushed around, oh jews cannot do the RTR. I feel too much is being pushed in this. If you remember, Clergy has said, that through out history, some jews tried to reverse it. Hell I have seen jews do the final RTR. They know their power is going down. So why not help destroy it? So they can be accepted as the good ones, who helped us.
I also remember the clergy saying that some jews tried to reverse their torah, and so, anyone who thinks a little will understand that the FRTR is not a way to demonstrate if someone is not a jew. No one can stop you because A JEW will never be accepted by father Satan. You could do all of us a good and kill yourself jew

darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

When I first read the title, I thought this was going to be about having a problem with a jewish co-worker or that you might have a jewish friend or something....

Guess I was wrong :lol:

Your mother told you your great grandparents were jews? It means she's a jew and so are you.

Satan DOES NOT accept jews. "They are not my people!"

It's as a simple as that.

Do you want us to feel sorry for you? :cry: Is that what this is all about?

Haven't you been using this tactic for... I don't know... since you were created by your reptilian masters?

darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

It does not matter see-->
How to overcome "Am I Jewish?" phase
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=158814#p158814

Better to be dead in a Satanic world than to live in a reptilian world. Think about all the good people that suffered, if necessary give your soul to make it never happen again.

GG Allin said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

Can you fuck off with this shit that being jewish doesn't matter, your promoting stuff that goes against what Satan says by saying that bullshit. Can you stop this shit already?

I feel very good after every meditation and I want to continue in Satanism. I want to find if I am jew or not or to make a ritual in this case.

darkinvader669 said:
how can i find out if i am a jew?
As I said before .. RTR loud and vibrates the mantra SATANAMA; daily aura cleansing..if you feel good in the end you are not a Jew!

GG Allin said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

If I do the RTR and I will feel without problems. Is it all right?

Ara666 said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

When I first read the title, I thought this was going to be about having a problem with a jewish co-worker or that you might have a jewish friend or something....

Guess I was wrong :lol:

Your mother told you your great grandparents were jews? It means she's a jew and so are you.

Satan DOES NOT accept jews. "They are not my people!"

It's as a simple as that.

Do you want us to feel sorry for you? :cry: Is that what this is all about?

Haven't you been using this tactic for... I don't know... since you were created by your reptilian masters?
Are you Satan to exclude me?? Only Father Satan will take the decision that I will or not be in Satanic world.

darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

What would you do if you were a jew for sure?

darkinvader669 said:
Simply doing meditations and RTRs will reveal if you are jewish or not. I recently learned about a gypsy who dedicated a few years ago and said that he started to have problems with his health and school issues not long after he dedicated. That's normal to happen to non-gentiles because their soul is alien and our spirituality is alien for them. If you feel good from meditating and doing RTRs then you are not jewish. By the way being Romanian is different from being jew. Being jew it means that racially one is jewish, being Romanian or anything else relate to nationality, not race.

Doesn't look very Jewish to me,
https://www.houseofnames.com/amp/ghelbere-family-crest

The Alchemist7 said:
darkinvader669 said:
Simply doing meditations and RTRs will reveal if you are jewish or not. I recently learned about a gypsy who dedicated a few years ago and said that he started to have problems with his health and school issues not long after he dedicated. That's normal to happen to non-gentiles because their soul is alien and our spirituality is alien for them. If you feel good from meditating and doing RTRs then you are not jewish. By the way being Romanian is different from being jew. Being jew it means that racially one is jewish, being Romanian or anything else relate to nationality, not race.
Good
I will make the RTR next Tuesday and I will anounce you how I felt.
Hail Satan!

The Alchemist7 said:
darkinvader669 said:
I feel very nice when I make Satanic meditation
I found myself.

NinRick said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

I think that I am special. I propose that in the following 5 years to create a band and to attack the Vatican to show people the reality.

Dacian Wolf said:
darkinvader669 said:
As I said before .. RTR loud and vibrates the mantra SATANAMA; daily aura cleansing..if you feel good in the end you are not a Jew!
When do I vibrate SATANAMA at the beginning of RTR or in the end?

Jack said:
Doesn't look very Jewish to me,
https://www.houseofnames.com/amp/ghelbere-family-crest
My mother cheated me all life. She hidden that my actual grandfather is my own and grandma was at the second merriage.

The Alchemist7 said:
darkinvader669 said:
Firstly, are you agree to send you a photo with in private and after to say me that I look like a jew?

darkinvader669 said:
Dacian Wolf said:
darkinvader669 said:
When do I vibrate SATANAMA at the beginning of RTR or in the end?
When you finished RTR.

darkinvader669 said:
NinRick said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

I think that I am special. I propose that in the following 5 years to create a band and to attack the Vatican to show people the reality.

You did not answered my question: what would you do if you knew for sure that you are a jew?

Plus it’s better to put the Energy into the RTRs, I mean if you serious about attacking the vatican.

darkinvader669 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
darkinvader669 said:
Firstly, are you agree to send you a photo with in private and after to say me that I look like a jew?

Stop sending your personal info to people this is outright dangerous.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

Can you fuck off with this shit that being jewish doesn't matter, your promoting stuff that goes against what Satan says by saying that bullshit. Can you stop this shit already?

SOBA 3

darkinvader669 said:
GG Allin said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

If I do the RTR and I will feel without problems. Is it all right?

Jes, please read the hole topic I linked and don´t listen to people who get a hard one, if a ss comits suicide over a stupid grey attack. They just want to earn there employee of the month badge from the greys.
As I did state in the other topic it doesn´t matter if you are a jew or not, everybody will get borged in the end, even the top rabbis. The only thing that matters is to do as much Final RTRs as possibel. So the gods win this war over this planet. Everything else is second.

darkinvader669 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
darkinvader669 said:

I would strongly suggest never sending photos to people online if you are involved in Satanism, it can be dangerous.

NinRick said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

Actually it's weird. Because I read the first sentence and felt but dont believe that, this is a kike, I can feel the presence behind it, that matches all the other I have experienced.

I'm like dont do that, come on mind. No this could be someone that Dedicated and yay. My stomach turned, like how he joined right around the same time a bunch of kikes did? I'm like whatever were gonna pretend hes Gentile. Lalalalala

Continues reading. Mother fucker. Ofcourse.

The enemy is sending a new wave of them at us since January. But they keep admitting to it. Imagine if they didnt, all the ones we have just learned lately, were pretending to be with us. But think, we do have that.

This is why it's not good to go ohh eva and dark invader my family! Let's get closer to them. Also can we talk about the name for a minute lol.

Dark invader. Think about the mindset behind this name.

Sabazios said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,
If you are a jew you can t advance in this path, whatever you try. Your mother told you your great grandparents where jews? Are you adopted? If not ,you are a jew, and wtf ? You look chinesse and you are romanian? As Aldrick said
This whole meme that has been pushed around, oh jews cannot do the RTR. I feel too much is being pushed in this. If you remember, Clergy has said, that through out history, some jews tried to reverse it. Hell I have seen jews do the final RTR. They know their power is going down. So why not help destroy it? So they can be accepted as the good ones, who helped us.
I also remember the clergy saying that some jews tried to reverse their torah, and so, anyone who thinks a little will understand that the FRTR is not a way to demonstrate if someone is not a jew. No one can stop you because A JEW will never be accepted by father Satan. You could do all of us a good and kill yourself jew

Sabazios are you sure about this? I mean I don't remember the clergy saying this. Instead they said the jew soul is made of the jewish letters. You know what doing the RTR would mean. The thing is the jws can only pretend at most to be on our side. I don't think they can do the RTR or advance in meditations. This would invalidate some of our principles. People coming n the forums seeing that the jews are helping us but they will get destroyed all the same... do you see the strategy?! This idea is pushed to make us seem like mindless monsters. To promote the oy vey antisemitism BS. I don't think the clergy wuld put so much emphasise on tye fight against jews if there weren't serious reasons. The fact that a jw cannot do the RTR is the exact equivalwent we couldn t practice jwsh magick without serious consequences. This was the situation of Aliester Crowley if I am not mistaken. He went mad because of that. Our magickal systems are so different that it causes great harm to practice the oppside. Please comment on this if I am making a mistake!

Sabazios said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

There is one thing I don't fully understand. HP Jake Carlson said in the sermon about pro white books being removed from Amazon that people that dedicate to Satan and are jews will know blatantly as Satan will destroy their lives and family. But then he replied back and said there are some jews that Satan will just ignore. IDK what this means maybe I did not understand all of it. People need to have certain tests to know for sure they are gentiles andnot just wait 20 years of doubt and fear to find out. From what info I put together from the sermons I think the RTR stands as a valid test for dedicated people.

darkinvader669 said:
NinRick said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

I'm just trying to convince myself this isn't a troll ;-;

If it is, oo boy they have been fucking making themselves really obvious as of late. Half of them could only be more obvious if they had a profile pic that said they were a jew cause half of them even admit to it as of late.

darkinvader669 said:
No. Actually never send your photo to anybody. As I said, keep doing meditations and RTRs. If your life turns into shit and you get physically afected from them then you are part or full jewish. If you feel good from meditations and RTRs and advance with them, then you can't be jew.

Aldrick said:
NinRick said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

Actually it's weird. Because I read the first sentence and felt but dont believe that, this is a kike, I can feel the presence behind it, that matches all the other I have experienced.

I'm like dont do that, come on mind. No this could be someone that Dedicated and yay. My stomach turned, like how he joined right around the same time a bunch of kikes did? I'm like whatever were gonna pretend hes Gentile. Lalalalala

The enemy is sending a new wave of them at us since January. But they keep admitting to it. Imagine if they didnt, all the ones we have just learned lately, were pretending to be with us. But think, we do have that.

This is why it's not good to go ohh eva and dark invader my family! Let's get closer to them. Also can we talk about the name for a minute lol.

Aldrick, I too believe that he is a jew. Alone his name.. it is pretty obvious.

I just wanted to know how he thinks about Satan and the gods.. If he would be ready, to fight for Father Satan and the Gods, even if he knew for a fact that he is a jew... I would say that he is may not a jew. But he did not even answered my question.

I too had a phase where I tought that I may be a jew. But then I told myself „Even IF I am a jew, I don’t care I fight for Satan and IF I would survive till the end I would kill myself and let this earth bloom without any parasites! They deserve it!“

But now I know for a fact that I am a gentile, and this feeling is amazing x3

I got MANY signs from the gods and Satan, and they helped me SOOO MANY TIMES already.

And plus I asked my parents about our ancestry x3 I am a pure white gentile, my mum knows from their side 8 generations and my dad for like 4 but his Dad and Uncle were in the SS army of Hitler (so Elite people hehe)

And if he were a gentile and a Satanist, the gods would have helped him in some way, and show that they DO CARE FOR US. And this is proves that you are one of Satans Child. Well since he has to ask here.. I highly doubt that he is a gentile lol

So I don‘t feel sorry for the enemy

Well if he is ready to still fight for our cause, I would respect him for this. But I doubt that a jew would do this.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Sabazios are you sure about this? I mean I don't remember the clergy saying this. Instead they said the jew soul is made of the jewish letters. You know what doing the RTR would mean. The thing is the jws can only pretend at most to be on our side. I don't think they can do the RTR or advance in meditations. This would invalidate some of our principles. People coming n the forums seeing that the jews are helping us but they will get destroyed all the same... do you see the strategy?! This idea is pushed to make us seem like mindless monsters. To promote the oy vey antisemitism BS. I don't think the clergy wuld put so much emphasise on tye fight against jews if there weren't serious reasons. The fact that a jw cannot do the RTR is the exact equivalwent we couldn t practice jwsh magick without serious consequences. This was the situation of Aliester Crowley if I am not mistaken. He went mad because of that. Our magickal systems are so different that it causes great harm to practice the oppside. Please comment on this if I am making a mistake!
Brother, it s not that I m sure, and I think I would actually be the happiest here, if the final RTR is a way to prove if someone is jewish or not.
8. What does this ritual do?

This ritual reverses the jewish letters which effectively reverses and ruins all the spiritual and existential system of the enemy, both on the world, and on any individual (for example, those blessed or cursed by jewish magick, those doing jewish meditation, jewish souls etc). It's a reversal of the very existence of the enemy in all senses. This includes the enemy in all their other occult branches also.
If I m not mistaken it states it ruins and reverses all the spiritual and existential system of the enemy, which basically means first it destroys all of the magick of the enemy, and afterwards their own existence, right? And let s say it like this, if a jew hasn t done his jewish shitty magick and practices, it would mean that the effect the final rtr has on him is more subtle and not visible at first, and will destroy them without them knowing, right? And so they could do it for quite some time untill they find out they are destroying themselves. On the other hand if a jew, who s deep in their occult practice , would do the rtr, then he would see the rtr destroying him after the first try. And also
EasternFireLion666 said:
The fact that a jew cannot do the RTR is the exact equivalwent we couldn t practice jwsh magick without serious consequences.
Doesn t this sound quite weird? And obviously I didn t say it won t have any consequences, and they will be worse for the jews, but those consequences won t happen right after he did the rtr, it will still take some time, as we both know that the astral is faster than the physical
" This is just a way in which it can be interpreted. Also about out meditations, it s true that it won t empower any jew. Btw I thought Crowley was a jew... :?

EasternFireLion666 said:
There is one thing I don't fully understand. HP Jake Carlson said in the sermon about pro white books being removed from Amazon that people that dedicate to Satan and are jews will know blatantly as Satan will destroy their lives and family. But then he replied back and said there are some jews that Satan will just ignore. IDK what this means maybe I did not understand all of it. People need to have certain tests to know for sure they are gentiles andnot just wait 20 years of doubt and fear to find out. From what info I put together from the sermons I think the RTR stands as a valid test for dedicated people.
You know brother? I ve also thought of something. If a jew where to bother a god he would have to suffer the consequences. Like let s say, someone wants to ask one of our gods for help with a problem, if he is a jew, will our gods help him or make it worse? This is a better way to prove if someone is a jew or not, just my opinion. And I don t think it s a good thing to bother the gods without a good reason.

NinRick said:
Aldrick said:
NinRick said:

Aldrick, I too believe that he is a jew. Alone his name.. it is pretty obvious.

I just wanted to know how he thinks about Satan and the gods.. If he would be ready, to fight for Father Satan and the Gods, even if he knew for a fact that he is a jew... I would say that he is may not a jew. But he did not even answered my question.

I too had a phase where I tought that I may be a jew. But then I told myself „Even IF I am a jew, I don’t care I fight for Satan and IF I would survive till the end I would kill myself and let this earth bloom without any parasites! They deserve it!“

But now I know for a fact that I am a gentile, and this feeling is amazing x3

I got MANY signs from the gods and Satan, and they helped me SOOO MANY TIMES already.

And plus I asked my parents about our ancestry x3 I am a pure white gentile, my mum knows from their side 8 generations and my dad for like 4 but his Dad and Uncle were in the SS army of Hitler (so Elite people hehe)

And if he were a gentile and a Satanist, the gods would have helped him in some way, and show that they DO CARE FOR US. And this is proves that you are one of Satans Child. Well since he has to ask here.. I highly doubt that he is a gentile lol

So I don‘t feel sorry for the enemy

Well if he is ready to still fight for our cause, I would respect him for this. But I doubt that a jew would do this.

Wish I knew more about my ancestry. I've dug back as far as I can on my mothers side but my great great grandma immigrated from italy and thats where the paper trail stops. I'm not sure about my fathers side since I might not be my fathers daughter, but if I am his side of the family is about as polish as polish gets lol, excluding a few race mixers :/ (cousins) . His family also immigrated and thats where the paper trail ends there as well. I couldn't track as far back with him because his family is newer here then my mothers side. Oh how I wish DNA tests were accurate. I'd probably come back like 0.0003 percent black or something similar, I hope not jew because even if I know its inaccurate it'd probably bother me for a bit cause I genuinely hate them. Would throw myself in off a bridge into a highway in front of a damn truck if I was undeniably a jew. Luckily for me I don't have to worry about that though, since I'm not one.

But yeah I don't think they are gentile either tbh. They dodge questions and just not a good feel off of 'em as much as I'd like to convince myself otherwise. I hope I'm wrong.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
darkinvader669 said:
Hello,

Hmmm. I have seen alot of them here that knew they were jewish and wanted to act like it didn't matter. Hell it was like 2015, I got into a fight with one. That admitted to be jewish but that he was like an Anton Lavey. And I was a piece of shit that was ruining the groups. Like he thought he had more rights here then me. I'm like wow you are arrogant little creatures.

That seems to be a running theme too. Ruining the groups.

It's like I have seen so many games. 2015 and 2016 I was on the ball. I made like 25-30 jews admit what they were. I would pick them out as soon as they tried to arrive. They were like fine you got me again and would try another name.

Then they sent me Zola. 2017,18 and 19 I was off because I lived in constant denial of people that felt jewish. When it finally got revealed she was. It has freed my mind. I'm like you knew this the whole time! Now that I trust myself again. Its come back where I can pick them out again.

But they play the same games over and over and over. I think Final RTR is a big part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back