Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Two big questions about Satan

Satanic_truth

1) why was Satan depicted in so many different ways? The Aztecs depicted him as a feathered dragon while in the east he was depicted as Shiva and the list goes on. Was Satan a shapeshifter?? Or did very few people actually see him and they just created allegorical images. Like surely if people actually saw Satan face to face there would be accurate depictions of him and not some kind of dragon

2)what's the deal with the Aztec? I know that Quetzalcoatl is Satan, but I've also heard that they worshipped the Grey's and that is why they performed human sacrifice. So which one is it?

Thanks in advance!

Satanic_truth88 said:
1) why was Satan depicted in so many different ways? The Aztecs depicted him as a feathered dragon while in the east he was depicted as Shiva and the list goes on. Was Satan a shapeshifter?? Or did very few people actually see him and they just created allegorical images. Like surely if people actually saw Satan face to face there would be accurate depictions of him and not some kind of dragon

2)what's the deal with the Aztec? I know that Quetzalcoatl is Satan, but I've also heard that they worshipped the Grey's and that is why they performed human sacrifice. So which one is it?

Thanks in advance!

1) The gods/satan did take different astral forms, depending on the people who would se him. At the same time teach people alchemy wisdom with the choosed appearance.

"This is because the Gods are not truly 'just that' but they are also extra-terrestrial entities. Which later were put or put themselves in the universal roleplay to give to primitive brains the understanding of the occult sciences and genealogy.
It's as me dressing as a duck for my little kid son to see. A kid is obviously not interested in long lectures about science, they cannot relate to it. But they can relate to presented simpler forms. So he can understand the world of ducks better by me being a duck. I am not a duck nor it matters if my son grows up and realizes that the duck dress was only used to help him understand about the world of ducks or basic science. " HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3130&p=17992&hilit=gods+dress+as#p17992

2) "“To be Quetzalcoatl or Kukulcan is to know the seven forces (chakras) that govern our body - not only know them but also use them and understand their intimate relationship with natural and cosmic laws. We must comprehend the long and short cycles and the solar laws that sustain our lives. We must know how to die, and how to be born."
Secrets of Mayan Science/Religion, Hunbatz Men

In this Book “Secrets of Mayan Science/Religion” it’s revealed that these Mesoamerican beliefs mirror those of astrology, meditation, and roots of creation in Buddhism and Hindu. " Lifeforod1n
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35847&p=159489&hilit=Quetzalcoatl#p159489

"The Mayans and many others speak of the subterranean people and these reptiles, which also appear to have went 'up' at some point to govern or take over the Mayan civilization and turn it into a human sacrificial gulag." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18314&p=70653&hilit=statues+of+greys#p70653

"There is steady stream of ancient finds in South America that keep showing up one major fact. The images of reptilian greys shown in sacred dress.

As I wrote in another article on this situation on the Mayan Temple artifacts of Greys, keep in mind the Aztec's were the ancient Mexicans. The same people who they found these Grey artifacts from:

From the Aztec codex Chimalpopoca: "The Toltecs were engaged in battle at a place called Netalpan. And when they had taken captives, human sacrifice also got started as Toltecs sacrificed their prisoners. Among them and in their midst the evil YAotl followed along. Right on the spot he kept inciting them to make human sacrifices. And then, too, he started and began the practice of flaying humans...Then he made one of the Toltecs named Ziuhcozcatl wear the skin and he was the first to wear a Toltec skin. Indeed, every kind of human sacrifice that there used to be got stared then. For it is told and related that during the and under his authority, the first Quetzalcoatl, whose name was Ce Acatl, absolutely refused to perform human sacrifice. It was precisely when Huemac was ruler that all those things that used to be done got stared. Huemas sacrificed a human streamer, thus making payment."
In the Codex's it makes mention of the fact the original civilization given by the Gods described as Blond haired and blue eyed, ordered them to never commit human or animal sacrifice. In the Codex the Quetzalcoatl here is a title not of the Nordic God [Satan] but of the Priest King of the time, who kept the law given. We see in the Codex other rulers later on started to make deals with these other beings described as being evil. In return for power and earthly favors, they offered blood sacrifices. Note the name of this being is YAh-olt, Jau of Yau, Yao, is also a spelling of Yahweh who is also called Yah by the Jews. Yahweh is a collection of enemy aliens. Yahweh orders human sacrifice and animal sacrifice in the Torah. " HP Mageson666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2508&p=14683&hilit=big+eyes+big+head#p14683

On the Greys
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18469&p=72026&hilit=big+heads#p72026

This took me one hour to search xD

Satanic_truth88 said:
GG Allin said:

This is ABSOLUTELY fantastic thank you so much for this knowledge

You´re welcome, I only searched the info, the creators are cited behind the quotes ;).

GG Allin said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Thanks in advance!

1) The gods/satan did take different astral forms, depending on the people who would se him. At the same time teach people alchemy wisdom with the choosed appearance.

"This is because the Gods are not truly 'just that' but they are also extra-terrestrial entities. Which later were put or put themselves in the universal roleplay to give to primitive brains the understanding of the occult sciences and genealogy.
It's as me dressing as a duck for my little kid son to see. A kid is obviously not interested in long lectures about science, they cannot relate to it. But they can relate to presented simpler forms. So he can understand the world of ducks better by me being a duck. I am not a duck nor it matters if my son grows up and realizes that the duck dress was only used to help him understand about the world of ducks or basic science. " HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3130&p=17992&hilit=gods+dress+as#p17992

2) "“To be Quetzalcoatl or Kukulcan is to know the seven forces (chakras) that govern our body - not only know them but also use them and understand their intimate relationship with natural and cosmic laws. We must comprehend the long and short cycles and the solar laws that sustain our lives. We must know how to die, and how to be born."
Secrets of Mayan Science/Religion, Hunbatz Men

In this Book “Secrets of Mayan Science/Religion” it’s revealed that these Mesoamerican beliefs mirror those of astrology, meditation, and roots of creation in Buddhism and Hindu. " Lifeforod1n
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35847&p=159489&hilit=Quetzalcoatl#p159489

"The Mayans and many others speak of the subterranean people and these reptiles, which also appear to have went 'up' at some point to govern or take over the Mayan civilization and turn it into a human sacrificial gulag." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18314&p=70653&hilit=statues+of+greys#p70653

"There is steady stream of ancient finds in South America that keep showing up one major fact. The images of reptilian greys shown in sacred dress.

As I wrote in another article on this situation on the Mayan Temple artifacts of Greys, keep in mind the Aztec's were the ancient Mexicans. The same people who they found these Grey artifacts from:

From the Aztec codex Chimalpopoca: "The Toltecs were engaged in battle at a place called Netalpan. And when they had taken captives, human sacrifice also got started as Toltecs sacrificed their prisoners. Among them and in their midst the evil YAotl followed along. Right on the spot he kept inciting them to make human sacrifices. And then, too, he started and began the practice of flaying humans...Then he made one of the Toltecs named Ziuhcozcatl wear the skin and he was the first to wear a Toltec skin. Indeed, every kind of human sacrifice that there used to be got stared then. For it is told and related that during the and under his authority, the first Quetzalcoatl, whose name was Ce Acatl, absolutely refused to perform human sacrifice. It was precisely when Huemac was ruler that all those things that used to be done got stared. Huemas sacrificed a human streamer, thus making payment."
In the Codex's it makes mention of the fact the original civilization given by the Gods described as Blond haired and blue eyed, ordered them to never commit human or animal sacrifice. In the Codex the Quetzalcoatl here is a title not of the Nordic God [Satan] but of the Priest King of the time, who kept the law given. We see in the Codex other rulers later on started to make deals with these other beings described as being evil. In return for power and earthly favors, they offered blood sacrifices. Note the name of this being is YAh-olt, Jau of Yau, Yao, is also a spelling of Yahweh who is also called Yah by the Jews. Yahweh is a collection of enemy aliens. Yahweh orders human sacrifice and animal sacrifice in the Torah. " HP Mageson666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2508&p=14683&hilit=big+eyes+big+head#p14683

On the Greys
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18469&p=72026&hilit=big+heads#p72026

So quazacoatal being thoth. So who was Satan in central america?

Low Priest said:
So quazacoatal being thoth. So who was Satan in central america?

I think Viracocha, but there are updates incoming for the Demons section so maybe the page about Satan will be more accurate about his names through history.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back