Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Cohen really an exclusive Jewish surname?

I ask this because in elementary school I remember 2 brothers that were cohens. They were really fucking fat but didn’t look Jewish at all just nerdy whites. I never saw their parents. I know this post is kinda pointless but this could raise a discussion about Jews that don’t look Jewish :)

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I ask this because in elementary school I remember 2 brothers that were cohens. They were really fucking fat but didn’t look Jewish at all just nerdy whites. I never saw their parents. I know this post is kinda pointless but this could raise a discussion about Jews that don’t look Jewish :)
I know a really (I mean really) fat Jooish chick (like close to 600 lbs) who doesn't look Jooish at all not even one little bit. But, if you see her mom she has the Jooish eye thing where they droop down on the outer sides. Sometimes the gentile genetics are all that really show I guess. The sad thing is that both this chick AND HER MOTHER had the hots for me at the same time so I had to fight both of them off relentlessly.

They look like fat nerds sometimes. My friend you are a horrible jew spotter lol.

I use to not be able to recognize one unless they looked like a rabbi. When I was 20 and younger. So I understand. But ignorance is not bliss...

If they were really fat, FAT, then it is possible that their body fat hid their actual physical appearance.

Nikois666 said:

If they were really fat, FAT, then it is possible that their body fat hid their actual physical appearance.
That's a good point.

of the true light said:
I know a really (I mean really) fat Jooish chick (like close to 600 lbs) who doesn't look Jooish at all not even one little bit. But, if you see her mom she has the Jooish eye thing where they droop down on the outer sides. Sometimes the gentile genetics are all that really show I guess. The sad thing is that both this chick AND HER MOTHER had the hots for me at the same time so I had to fight both of them off relentlessly.

This reminded me of one of my teachers assistants in High School. Who apparently was Jewish you couldn’t tell that for sure with features but she was really fat. How I know she was is one day I had the JOS groups pulled up on the computer and was reading stuff this was a long time ago back with the yahoo groups. Someone had some message with an image of a swastika on it. I didn’t know this but she was right behind me at the time. She said “I don’t want to ever see anything with that flag on it again it discriminates against my people” that was so funny I almost couldn’t hold back from laughing even thinking back on it the way she freaked out. She’s the same fat Jew bitch that once told a student that was curious on what sex was like to go to Detroit and pay for a prostitute. I am not kidding you at all. I wish I was she had taken this student in the back room to have a serious conversation on this she even was trying to teach the student the best places and how to do this.

After that I had done a curse on this person back then and she did get sick and stayed home for 3 days after a few tries. It was more like I was using her for practice to see how good I was with black magick.

But yes these Jews are totally disgusting.

slyscorpion said:
of the true light said:

This reminded me of one of my teachers assistants in High School. Who apparently was Jewish you couldn’t tell that for sure with features but she was really fat. How I know she was is one day I had the JOS groups pulled up on the computer and was reading stuff this was a long time ago back with the yahoo groups. Someone had some message with an image of a swastika on it. I didn’t know this but she was right behind me at the time. She said “I don’t want to ever see anything with that flag on it again it discriminates against my people” that was so funny I almost couldn’t hold back from laughing even thinking back on it the way she freaked out. She’s the same fat Jew bitch that once told a student that was curious on what sex was like to go to Detroit and pay for a prostitute. I am not kidding you at all. I wish I was she had taken this student in the back room to have a serious conversation on this she even was trying to teach the student the best places and how to do this.

After that I had done a curse on this person back then and she did get sick and stayed home for 3 days after a few tries. It was more like I was using her for practice to see how good I was with black magick.

But yes these Jews are totally disgusting.
Nice story thank you for sharing sly.

Fuck that fat parasite bitch and her oi yoi yoi's!

I like to experiment on Joos too...that's about all they are good for.

And...they are lower than trash anyway so why not?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back