Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A practical tip for privacy for RTRs

HailVictory88

I've mentioned this before, but I wanted to share this tip for doing RTRs in case it could be helpful. If you live with people, it's important to make sure you are safe while getting the RTRs done. You can do both. Some people have mentioned using music so that others don't hear, but for people who find music distracting or don't want to use it for other reasons, I recommend getting something like a dehumidifier or a portable air conditioner, something like this https://www.amazon.com/Honeywell-HYF290B-Quietset-Whole-Room-Oscillating/dp/B01N0LQJN6

Also, be aware of where you're doing the RTRs. Things like vents can let people hear noises farther than they normally would, while other places are better for privacy. If you can do it discretely, you can play an audio of normal noise (like music) at the approximate volume and in the place where you'll be doing RTRs, then walk around the house. See if there are any spaces where noise at that volume can be heard. I don't want to make people overthink things, remember that if you are determined, you can find a way to do RTRs safely in a way that works for you!

Can anyone tell me if we do the RTRs in say, our bedroom or any other particular room in our home, because these rituals are basically 'cursing rituals', will the negative energy brought about while doing them linger in that same area/room for a while? I need to start doing them again for Father Satan & our cause, and just want to know if this approach is safe or dangerous...or would the outdoors be a better place to do them? Thank you for all help.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

lumpman666 said:
Can anyone tell me if we do the RTRs in say, our bedroom or any other particular room in our home, because these rituals are basically 'cursing rituals', will the negative energy brought about while doing them linger in that same area/room for a while? I need to start doing them again for Father Satan & our cause, and just want to know if this approach is safe or dangerous...or would the outdoors be a better place to do them? Thank you for all help.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

If anything, doing the RTR should RID your space of any toxic enemy energy. I always feel more motivated and lighter right after I do it. Just stay consistent with it. From personal experience, if you don’t do it every day, it’s like stopping for a cup of tea in the trenches. Not pleasant.

That’s not to say you shouldn’t cleanse yourself and your space afterwards. Just focus on that, you don’t have to do it outside.

And I think it goes without saying to keep your aura of protection up as well.

If your device has a music output option ore more "modes" ,and assuming is a new device , you can customize the frequencies to mask out your voice as much as possible. Also the tracks , you can choose some instrumental relaxing Celtic music or something of the like with little to no silent pauses. because of not having any lyrics and human voices it's way more easier to concentrate do mantras and what not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back