Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Delete/Ban My Account

KillerQueen0103

Delete/Ban my account. You guys banned/deleted my first account, KillerQueen, u can delete or ban this one. I dont want anyone having access to my spirit rape posts. They r personal experiences and meant to be anonymous but apparently they cant be deleted. So delete me somehow.

LovingSoul said:
Delete/Ban my account. You guys banned/deleted my first account, KillerQueen, u can delete or ban this one. I dont want anyone having access to my spirit rape posts. They r personal experiences and meant to be anonymous but apparently they cant be deleted. So delete me somehow.

Woe to the realization that our actions in this universe cannot be taken back on more than one realm.

The akasha records everything that has ever happened in every aspect, this is why we can do past-life regression, you can't pretend the things you've done/say never happened, you can only face up to it and deal with it accordingly... like, I dunno... a mature sentient existential being?

The mods probably aren't going to delete your account but if it's really a matter of privacy and not vanity then you can probably ask them to delete the thread. This will however leave your other posts to remain unless they're willing to delete these for you too.

I hope in the future you learn to practice a bit more sense. You can get a lot of very real and good help from this forum on the truth path of humanity, but you really need to grow up and ground yourself. Show honesty, maturity and respect to change your outlook and better yourself and your behaviour and members here will learn to forgive and treat you better in return.

It's common sense.

Why are you obsessed with the HPs deleting your account? You can simply just log off and never log on again. It's not that hard. Besides, the fact that you already had another account banned or deleted is concerning.

Also, big thing when it comes to the online world. Once you put something on the internet, it is there FOREVER. This includes pictures, posts, texts, etc. If you want to post something online, you must think about the consequences of that. I've deleted my own post before, but that was because I soon answered my own questions a day afterwards.

Don't know why you can't delete your own posts, but you should've really thought it out before doing so. If there were uninvited consequences or criticism, then it's up to you be responsible and learn from that.

Stop being so sensitive. That is why you are having this problem to begin with. You need more earth and fire element so go ahead do the meditation for it. If you didn’t want people to see that you should not have posted it.

Why not just log off for awhile. Quietly read the site work on some things and come back later. It seems like you are upset. The other thing you can do is what Magesun666 suggested for me back in around 2011 when I was having similar issues. Use Uruz or Munka 111 or 216 times each day starting in a few days just past when moon is full in Scorpio like by a couple degrees would be best and affirm that you are free of all Christian (xtian) programming or “I am completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now” (this was an affirmation Hp Hoodedcobra came up with for a similar working)

If you want me to look at your chart you can email me at * I have studied astrology and know about element balances. It seems to me you are way too far with Water. But if you just send a bunch of nonsense on how JOS is bad or mistreated you or something I will ignore you.

LovingSoul said:
Stop this incessant whining for attention. This forum doesn't owe you anything nor is obligated to do anything for you. I'm sick of seeing your posts like "IM LEAVING JOS" constantly on the first page. This kind of shit really doesn't deserve such attention in any way.

There are lots of assholes on the forums here, but this won't change anytime soon. Most of the actually advanced and smart people don't spend much or any time on here at all, because they are busy doing great things in the world and being productive. The majority of people you see on here come here to vent frustrations, procrastinate, or feed their ego, whether they like to admit it or not. It's not the place to ask for creative advice or emotional support.

It's time that you dont just talk about leaving, but actually leave for real. Accept that your posts will remain on here because nobody will bother to delete it all for you. If you just actually left then they'd be buried within a few weeks anyway and barely anyone would ever see them again.

slyscorpion said:
Use Uruz or Munka 111 or 216 times each day starting in a few days just past when moon is full in Scorpio like by a couple degrees would be best and affirm that you are free of all Christian (xtian) programming

What is a good resource for Moon phases in signs? google tells me its May 18th

DezFranky said:
slyscorpion said:
Use Uruz or Munka 111 or 216 times each day starting in a few days just past when moon is full in Scorpio like by a couple degrees would be best and affirm that you are free of all Christian (xtian) programming

https://www.moontracks.com/planet_ingress_dates.html
This is a good place to see where the moon is right now. Adjusting for your time zone under moon ingress dates it will tell you where the moon is on what dates in the near future (and past)

So far as figuring out the phases of the moon. Look to where the sun is for example right now at around 14 Taurus the moon is in Libra near the beginning of the sign as I type so it would be waxing near full phase (when the moon is in the sign opposite the sun). This is easy to figure out in your mind.

This should help to remember.
When the moon is opposite the sun it’s full. When the moon is ahead of the sign opposite the sun it’s waning till it reaches new moon which is when it’s in the sign the sun is in (the next one is in Gemini or the very end of Taurus I believe not sure) then once it passes the sign the sun is in its waxing till it reaches full again. This is easy to figure out.

Now with workings on full or new moon I personally believe it’s most powerful on the new or full moon by degree. However a couple degrees after full moon for starting workings best with a waning moon is good or a couple degrees before full moon for workings better with waxing moon is good. Just reverse this for new moon. A couple degrees before for waning and a couple after for waxing.

As for telling if it’s void this can be calculated in the mind with aspects using the same website. So when it no longer makes any major aspects for the rest of the sign the moon is void (minor aspects of any kind including inconjunct/quinticunx doesn’t appear to count in the way energy plays out if your sensitive you will know kind of when moon is void but this should be done anyways to make sure)

I hope this helps. Good luck.

DezFranky said:
slyscorpion said:

Dez I love your rooster pic...I'm a Rooster lover too.

I even have my own pet Rooster (I call him my emotional support Rooster :lol: ).

He'll jump in peoples laps and stand on shoulders...he's so friendly.

I pet him lots and give him kisses on his back and put on classical music for him at night.

He's so cool.

Would have PM'ed you that if I could but no more PM's on the new forum :(

Oh well that's OK just didn't want to hijack this thread :D

of the true light said:
DezFranky said:
slyscorpion said:

I even have my own pet Rooster (I call him my emotional support Rooster :lol: ).

I pet him lots and give him kisses on his back and put on classical music for him at night.

He's so cool.

Lol! Chickens are awesome birds and very funny ones at that. I'm glad to see you have an emotional connection with one :)

DezFranky said:
of the true light said:
DezFranky said:

He's so cool.

Lol! Chickens are awesome birds and very funny ones at that. I'm glad to see you have an emotional connection with one :)
Yah, it's so funny to watch him run, lol.

LovingSoul: Delete/Ban My Account
Staff: So... anyway, I was meditating yesterday and...

DezFranky said:
of the true light said:
DezFranky said:

He's so cool.

I just thought DezFranky was just trying to get around the "no adult content" rule, and I bet "Franky" might also mean something else! Seriously, though - of the true light, that's so nice to hea-- read. I didn't think it would have been possible, or at least not realised to be done, with a farm animal (no offence intended by calling your pet a farm animal). I hope you're glad that he doesn't listen to GTA:SA radio stations, with 2 particular KFC-like adverts on it, lol. (I say "lol" here, but you might not know what I'm referring to.) I don't want to say what the adverts are, though, in case it offensive.

I very much support the fact that this thread has gone in the direction of discussing roosters and chickens. Much more interesting topic than account deletion.

[/quote]
I just thought DezFranky was just trying to get around the "no adult content" rule, and I bet "Franky" might also mean something else! Seriously, though - of the true light, that's so nice to hea-- read. I didn't think it would have been possible, or at least not realised to be done, with a farm animal (no offence intended by calling your pet a farm animal). I hope you're glad that he doesn't listen to GTA:SA radio stations, with 2 particular KFC-like adverts on it, lol. (I say "lol" here, but you might not know what I'm referring to.) I don't want to say what the adverts are, though, in case it offensive.[/quote]

Ha! Dez used to be demon, but felt compelled to change it out of respect. when I was 13 I wanted a username for my chatango account to watch anime back when and Frank was a nickname a dear friend that reached out to me gave :D
LOL cluckin bell :lol: Poor chickens :(
Chickens are very talkative and have plenty of personality, just watching them be goofy always wanted my heart. (Again sorry derailing)
4e5.jpg

FancyMancy said:
LovingSoul: Delete/Ban My Account
Staff: So... anyway, I was meditating yesterday and...

DezFranky said:
of the true light said:

He's so cool.

I just thought DezFranky was just trying to get around the "no adult content" rule, and I bet "Franky" might also mean something else! Seriously, though - of the true light, that's so nice to hea-- read. I didn't think it would have been possible, or at least not realised to be done, with a farm animal (no offence intended by calling your pet a farm animal). I hope you're glad that he doesn't listen to GTA:SA radio stations, with 2 particular KFC-like adverts on it, lol. (I say "lol" here, but you might not know what I'm referring to.) I don't want to say what the adverts are, though, in case it offensive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8nfYMuBzuE

What's that smell? Come down to Cluckin' Bell.

Did you know that they have real Cluckin' Bells in America? They are very common. It's a KFC and a Taco Bell together at the same time, they have both menus.

Shael said:
LovingSoul said:
The majority of people you see on here come here to vent frustrations, procrastinate, or feed their ego, whether they like to admit it or not. It's not the place to ask for creative advice or emotional support.
Bruh you are one of the most active users on here lol

DezFranky said:
Ha! Dez used to be demon, but felt compelled to change it out of respect.
Unless you mean someone else, I know Bes is a Daemon.

when I was 13 I wanted a username for my chatango account to watch anime back when and Frank was a nickname a dear friend that reached out to me gave :D
Cool, lol.

LOL cluckin bell :lol:
Yes! At least you found it funny, and to make it better you knew what I meant!

Poor chickens :(
Yes... and the joking in the adverts are also... erm... interesting...

Chickens are very talkative and have plenty of personality, just watching them be goofy always wanted my heart.
Lol. I haven't paid much attention to them, actually, but I can remember that one Mother Hen did something to Tom Cat once upon a crime!

(Again sorry derailing)
The thread is a non-thread, anyway!

I wouldn't put it past them...
Now that is some hardcore trolling! You have to give the man respect for that - no keyboard warrior there! PMSL! :lol: The Peters (for lack of a better word) remind me exactly of some christians, but just in a different context. Seriously - imagine it was not PETA and Animals and against KFC, and imagine it was christians doing christian shit. They'd look and behave the same. (There's something interesting to consider here - non-christians who think they're changing the World are still christian-like!)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
http://www.invidio.us/watch?v=K8nfYMuBzuE

"...and then they're gassed." ANTI_SEMITIZUM!!
"...no longer slip in a rat." ANTI_SEMITIZUM!!

Did you know that they have real Cluckin' Bells in America? They are very common. It's a KFC and a Taco Bell together at the same time, they have both menus.
Nope, and oh, my, lol. Did they happen before or after GTA-SA?!

FancyMancy said:

I don't know if it was before or after. They don't call it Cluckin Bell, they call it KFC/Taco Bell. But I know what it really is.

They don't call it Cluckin Bell, they call it KFC/Taco Bell.
Well, that's crap. They could have at least called it McClucksted, and have McBusted do the theme song... ¬¬

FancyMancy said:

I don't know if it was before or after. They don't call it Cluckin Bell, they call it KFC/Taco Bell. But I know what it really is.

I’ve seen a lot of these places. I even went to the regional manager’s condo once. It was like a shrine for the Colonel. The temple of tacos in a three bed room high rise overlooking the shittiest beach you can imagine. Even funnier, above their dining room table, they had the last supper painted on their ceiling. Things that make you hmmmm for the day.

Also, Taco Bell is dog food. They don’t even cook anything there. It’s all steamed in bags. It makes me sick to even think about how I used to eat there.

Libra said:

Even funnier, above their dining room table, they had the last supper painted on their ceiling. Things that make you hmmmm for the day.
Maybe they're trying to say that the last food one will eat is shit and not actual food, or at least they're hoping it is prophetic. Here's a coincidence for you - I was replying this below and uploading this video below as a part of this reply, before you made your reply here.

FancyMancy said:
They don't call it Cluckin Bell, they call it KFC/Taco Bell.
Well, that's crap. They could have at least called it McClucksted, and have McBusted do the theme song... ¬¬
There's a chicken wing place called "Cluck You Chicken."
pE8dl20.gif

Man, "Ain't No Thang but a Chicken Wang" would be better than "Cluck You Chicken". They certainly should change the name, but https://www.bitchute.com/video/OofFbJEo7HiQ

Tell them it'll cost 100K to change the name, then they'll soon find the time!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back