Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ramadan started on voc this year

Eannatum

Does it mean the energies Muslims raise is useless this year. The start date is April 24

I do not see VoC on the 24th in the calendar. Would have been fun though

Eannatum said:
Does it mean the energies Muslims raise is useless this year. The start date is April 24

That's what it was! Thank you for posting.

Was trying to figure out why the enemy suddenly got way more powerful. Yesterday was the first day the RTRs felt blissful again since the 20th.

Aldrick said:
Eannatum said:

Was trying to figure out why the enemy suddenly got way more powerful. Yesterday was the first day the RTRs felt blissful again since the 20th.

Muslims in Ramadan pray way more then any other month. They pray 8-20 times in one setting at night time. Aside from the usual 5 times. The good news is they won’t be able to preform the Alhaj ritual which is one of their most powerful working. And you know how yom koper is not good time for the enemy this year. Good times are coming my friend

Aldrick said:
Eannatum said:

We need to especially do more rtrs Beltane Eve and Beltane but yeah extra rtrs for me

Eannatum said:
Pirate11 said:
I think it depends on the time zone bro :)
You are right. Do they start at a specific hour though? Hopefully they are starving themselves for nothing this time, lol

Pirate11 said:
Eannatum said:
Pirate11 said:
You are right. Do they start at a specific hour though? Hopefully they are starving themselves for nothing this time, lol

The thing is though shouldn’t this weaken them even more than usual?

It doesn’t make sense that this would in any way gain anyone anything. Starving themselves weakens the body and mind.

It does appear that the enemy is getting some energy from something sometimes though recently but they are still quite weak in comparison to what they were. Just my experience of it I may be wrong.

Pirate11 said:
Eannatum said:
Pirate11 said:
You are right. Do they start at a specific hour though? Hopefully they are starving themselves for nothing this time, lol[/quote

Not sure when It actually starts. The prayer begins a night before the start of Ramadan. Depends on the area usually from 9:00 pm to 11:00.
The fasting part starts at sunshine of the first date.

I’m curious to know if this is an old working started at power date or it’s just random.

slyscorpion said:
Pirate11 said:
Eannatum said:

It doesn’t make sense that this would in any way gain anyone anything. Starving themselves weakens the body and mind.

It does appear that the enemy is getting some energy from something sometimes though recently but they are still quite weak in comparison to what they were. Just my experience of it I may be wrong.

From the things I know about Islam, giving that I lived in a majority muslim country. I observed some stuff like, Islam is way more dangerous then Christianity. muslims start their prayer at sunshine, we all know sunshine time is really powerful any day because it's the hour of the planet ruling the specific day. about starvation, from my point of view, starvation brings along all sorts of negative emotions such as misery. this can be used to add power.furthermore, In islam, crying during your prayer makes you better muslim in the eyes of Allah. it's like sign of fear from fucking Allah.

another thing, muslims are forbidden form eaten non-Halal meat. which means all the animals they slaughter have to be sacrificed to Allah by speaking a specific short verse when they kill the animal. this is not only for eid aladha. their most hideous holiday. this happens everyday in the muslims country.

Islam is a curse of death. and this will backfire on our enemies.

Eannatum said:
I totally agree. Islam is made specifically to get the most energy from the people, by draining them, for reptilians' benefit. It also works very well into turning people into self-surveillance slaves and sub-humans in the mid-long term. I think you know better than me, since you said you lived among them for a while

Eannatum said:
Aldrick said:
Eannatum said:

Muslims in Ramadan pray way more then any other month. They pray 8-20 times in one setting at night time. Aside from the usual 5 times. The good news is they won’t be able to preform the Alhaj ritual which is one of their most powerful working. And you know how yom koper is not good time for the enemy this year. Good times are coming my friend
I live in an Arabic country and those vile muslims are having a huge disadvantage because mosques and places of worship are completely shut down. They will have to pray from home which most people are too lazy to do. I am happy because of this I hate fucking Ramadan those muslim retards celebrate it by starving themselves like a good slave then eating insanely like the good dogs they are. I am forced to fast but I try to drink water whenever I can. I am also destroyi g the Hebrew letters fuck Pisslam. I am very happy to be a Satanist. Others would give the world to have our opportunities if they knew the truth.

slyscorpion said:
Pirate11 said:
Eannatum said:

It is done so you can enslave the soul to the jewish good and proving they are a good goyim slave. Fucking retards.

Eannatum said:
Pirate11 said:
Eannatum said:
You are right. Do they start at a specific hour though? Hopefully they are starving themselves for nothing this time, lol[/quote

Not sure when It actually starts. The prayer begins a night before the start of Ramadan. Depends on the area usually from 9:00 pm to 11:00.
The fasting part starts at sunshine of the first date.

I’m curious to know if this is an old working started at power date or it’s just random.
It depends on the phases of the Moon.

Eannatum said:
slyscorpion said:
Pirate11 said:

From the things I know about Islam, giving that I lived in a majority muslim country. I observed some stuff like, Islam is way more dangerous then Christianity. muslims start their prayer at sunshine, we all know sunshine time is really powerful any day because it's the hour of the planet ruling the specific day. about starvation, from my point of view, starvation brings along all sorts of negative emotions such as misery. this can be used to add power.furthermore, In islam, crying during your prayer makes you better muslim in the eyes of Allah. it's like sign of fear from fucking Allah.

another thing, muslims are forbidden form eaten non-Halal meat. which means all the animals they slaughter have to be sacrificed to Allah by speaking a specific short verse when they kill the animal. this is not only for eid aladha. their most hideous holiday. this happens everyday in the muslims country.

I live in an Arabic pisslamic country. The crying is because of the over-whelming guilt they feel for doing anything that the jewish god disapproves of. They think that when they feel guilt they are a good slave and should relieve that guilt by praying and giving power to the jewish god.

mercury_wisdom said:
Eannatum said:
slyscorpion said:

I live in an Arabic pisslamic country. The crying is because of the over-whelming guilt they feel for doing anything that the jewish god disapproves of. They think that when they feel guilt they are a good slave and should relieve that guilt by praying and giving power to the jewish god.

Good luck to
Eannatum said:
slyscorpion said:
Pirate11 said:

Oops I think part of my answer got put in the quotes part above sorry but what I was saying is Good luck to all of you living around that it must be insane. I knew Islam was really bad but I didn’t understand it very well since I have never known a Muslim or been exposed to it. These answers help.

Anyways is the rtr at all helping with awakening them or not. I know Muslims in general are more aware of some aspects of the Jewish problem than many westerners but they don’t realize Islam is a Jewish lie.
This is something that kind of baffles me.

Also I know from news articles some Muslims are converting to xtianity is this a good thing in any way at all just cause it is less dangerous. Is there any hope in all of this. I know xtianity is falling quickly most places but I don’t know anything about what’s going on with Islam.

I remember years ago I visited Dearborn Mi once and the energy really scared me there was a lot of despair and suffering and hopeless feeling in it. I can only imagine what it’s like to be right in the middle of that all the time. So yeah keep fighting and stay strong.

Eannatum said:
And you know how yom koper is not good time for the enemy this year. Good times are coming my friend

So is Yom Kippur not a good due to the quarantine or are you talking about some astrological alignment or both? Whats the reason it's not a good time?

slyscorpion said:
I knew Islam was really bad but I didn’t understand it very well since I have never known a Muslim or been exposed to it.
They feel empty, at best. Very low energy, at most

Gear88 said:
Eannatum said:
And you know how yom koper is not good time for the enemy this year. Good times are coming my friend

So is Yom Kippur not a good due to the quarantine or are you talking about some astrological alignment or both? Whats the reason it's not a good time?

I’m referring to Mars retrograde here

mercury_wisdom said:
I live in an Arabic country and those vile muslims are having a huge disadvantage because mosques and places of worship are completely shut down. They will have to pray from home which most people are too lazy to do. I am happy because of this I hate fucking Ramadan those muslim retards celebrate it by starving themselves like a good slave then eating insanely like the good dogs they are. I am forced to fast but I try to drink water whenever I can. I am also destroyi g the Hebrew letters fuck Pisslam. I am very happy to be a Satanist. Others would give the world to have our opportunities if they knew the truth.

Fuck. If I live in any Islamic country right now I’d probably go crazy. You’d have to hear the speaker curse you 5 times every day. Last time I fast was 10 years ago. I feel you bro and all of those brave satanist in the Middle East. STAY STRONG.
and if you don’t have privacy, you can use visualization and foundation meditation to raise energy and then program it and direct the energy. You can do it multiple times a day. And make sure to do your solar return and transits every year. It’s Huge help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back