Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dreaming of relapsing

Larissa666

Greetings, brothers and sisters...

I’ve been having these dreams about relapsing for quite some time. They are recurrent. I have dreams about drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes, and I feel guilty in my dreams. I have long history of smoking and alcohol use (~10 yrs, before I quit in 2017).

I am afraid I will make a wrong move. Why do I have these dreams even after the long time? I feel guilt in dreams mostly because I swore to Father Satan I am never gonna touch those two again. And in dream, I think “Father Satan is disappointed in me”.

Anyone with same/similar experience? Any help is welcome.

With so many people stuck at home and unable to work or go outside, they are getting restless, and their addictions are getting worse. At this time, there are a lot of people doing drugs, a lot of people drinking. These energy clouds are big around the world, much bigger than they usually are. When you are sleeping, your soul feels this cloud of energy and it starts affecting the thoughts in your dream. This is not your energy, it is not your thoughts, you are just feeling other people's energy about this.

I know what you mean. Last night I had a dream that I was smoking a joint.

I would advise doing a freeing the soul working, it sounds like your subconscious is trying to tell you something. Munka or Ansuz to permanently remove any cravings or desire for those.

May 10 or 16 are great days for freeing the soul workings :)

I've been having the exact same experience almost every night in regards to weed. It's always the same; I get high, and then I either berate myself for going against my oath to Satan to never get high again, or I rationalize it and say this will be my last time. My dreams have always been particularly vivid and I've a tendency to dream about things that cause me anger or anxiety - prior to quitting I'd often dream about the house smelling and me potentially getting in trouble as a result. I figured the relative recency of me quitting is why these dreams are so recurrent, but as per Lydia's post it very well could be the result of these cravings being so deeply engraved.

In addition to her advice, I've found that my anger towards substance abuse is a helpful psychological motivator in keeping me away from relapsing. I absolutely despise anyone and anything other than myself having influence over my own affairs, which I can channel into hatred and indignation towards weed for the dependency I developed. The dreams, consequently, serve as fuel for that hatred and keep me riled up in opposition against relapsing. Mayhaps an approach like this to your situation will help steel your resolve.

Larissa666 said:
It could be a warning in a way but I think this also may show that you even subconsciously are very aware of how bad it would be to relapse. So this could show that you feel strongly about not doing it again.

I write this because I had some bad dreams about me doing stupid things in the past, and those things didnt come to pass even once. It may have been warnings and caused me to just be more careful, but either way the bad things never ended up happening.

If you want to be on the safe side I'd recommend just doing a working like Lydia suggested.

Larissa666 said:

I’ve been having these dreams about relapsing for quite some time. They are recurrent. I have dreams about drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes, and I feel guilty in my dreams. I have long history of smoking and alcohol use (~10 yrs, before I quit in 2017).

I am afraid I will make a wrong move. Why do I have these dreams even after the long time? I feel guilt in dreams mostly because I swore to Father Satan I am never gonna touch those two again. And in dream, I think “Father Satan is disappointed in me”.

Apart from freeing the soul , if you are doing the RTR it could be to make you fall back into your old ways and not advancing. I do get dreams of a similar nature .

Larissa666 said:

When you understand, that this is only the mind showing images and generally exploring these things, you will see that there is no
reason to do anything like this.

Things that one was wrongly addicted on can show up in dreams and generally try to subvert the mind. This is because simply the mind was used on something prior. One might as well imagine cheeseburgers in their dream, that doesn't mean you have to do this when you wake up, nor that it's necessary or will bring fulfillment.

What your mind also lets you know is that this is wrong to do through the feeling of guilt. Eventually, these dissipate when they are ignored. You can find new and healthier "addictions".

Additionally, this appears to be some sort of enemy attack involved on the Satan part.

Larissa666 said:

Lol I've had dreams of smoking for years. I look over and I'm like now when in the Hell did I pick this back up? Damn I cant even remember....really slipped on me.

Wakes up. Oh thank God. I was like really? What in the fuck.

I wouldn't put alot into it. It's just your subconscious mind doing and old habit.

I wish to thank everyone who took their time and offered their help. It is much appreciated.

I will stay strong.

And, Lydia, yes, I will be doing freeing the soul on the dates you mentioned.

Hail Satan!

Lydia said:
I would advise doing a freeing the soul working, it sounds like your subconscious is trying to tell you something. Munka or Ansuz to permanently remove any cravings or desire for those.

May 10 or 16 are great days for freeing the soul workings :)
Self-hypnosis is very effective. It is very important to pay attention to the statement. Something like: I don't smoke cigarettes permanently. I don't need cigarettes. Doing this in deep trance states and for prolonged periods will make the work permanent. Not that alcohol is better but smoking is a completely suicidal thing, burning money and lungs at the same time. The effects of smoking are scientifically proven but oy vey, you have to ignore science, don't be racist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back