Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meanwhile in Russia, enemy drops masks

Bogow

nLSPUMNKhYQ.jpg

Translate: "Archpriest Alexey Chaplin:

The main problem of modern Orthodoxy, and Russia is that we have forgotten how to be slaves. Christianity is a religion of conscious and voluntary slavery.

Slave psychology is not some kind of hidden subtext, but the norm of attitude for the Orthodox Christian.

And here the modernist proud statements cannot help: “The servant of God means the servant of nothing,” because in the Christian tradition the servant of God means the servant of the King, the servant of the State (from the word Sovereign), the servant of the judge, the servant of his superior, the servant of the official, the servant of the police.

In order to comprehend the truth, we must stop "turning on the brain" and begin to actually imagine ourselves as nobody. In a word, we must cultivate a slave in ourselves."

Deal RRT daily, enemy really drops any mask which they have!

I moved this on the announcements as a reminder, Orthodoxy in general when a child is baptized openly proclaims that one becomes a "slave" of Rabbi Christ. It's the first opening line of their ceremony. "Baptized is this slave of christ", is how the ritual opens up on the baby.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I moved this on the announcements as a reminder, Orthodoxy in general when a child is baptized openly proclaims that one becomes a "slave" of Rabbi Christ. It's the first opening line of their ceremony. "Baptized is this slave of christ", is how the ritual opens up on the baby.

And no raised eyebrows? Christians really are stupid, aren't they?

The christian is so dumb, that they don't need to pretend anything else in front of them. You really think the christian will care about this? They don't care about anything. Christian is a slave already, too broken to stand up, and they already worship their own endings. The christian is like a worm, they barely notice a change in sunlight when the dirt is moved, but they can't sense anything more than that.

This is not a good news for the christians, they will probably not care about this at all. But this might be good news for the athiests and those apathetic people who are not christians but are not anything else either. One more reason to hate that Alien cult. Let it continue to Rot as it already is.

Christianity is a cancer of our current society, which is rotten as well. We will only have a sane and healthy society once we are free from the jews

And the best thing to hope from something like this is that all those who would wake up from seeing/hearing something like this would think like this: If Christianity wants us to be like slaves... Then what of Christianitys worst Enemy? What would he(He(Satan)) want?

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes they are! You can put blatant proof in front of the and they will go: but maybe you understood wrong maybe bible interpretation different maybe god is not bible but i mean well actually ERROR 404

About the slave part in some languages they try to sugarcoat it with similar terms as "servant" but the meaning is the same. Their choice! We tried to warn them...

Artanis said:
And the best thing to hope from something like this is that all those who would wake up from seeing/hearing something like this would think like this: If Christianity wants us to be like slaves... Then what of Christianitys worst Enemy? What would he(He(Satan)) want?

Basically Satan is this being that is considered an evil being because He said...Do not be slaves to the jews and their monolithic garbage it's not a good idea.

Pirate11 said:
Christianity is a cancer of our current society, which is rotten as well. We will only have a sane and healthy society once we are free from the jews
Jews are literally a cancer of humanity. They are not a real race, they are just an infiltrated, disposable hybrid with a very specific purpose. The grey slaves of reptilians have a controlled and limited group consciousness but are very advanced and have a lot of knowledge. More than likely, it was the greys who created and brought the jews to this planet to work for them and for the reptilians, to enslave this planet.

ShadowTheRaven said:
They're not even hiding it at this point. Why aren't people throwing shit at the jewish blyat up front?

Oh yeah, I remember a conversation back in 2006. This guy had been part of this organization for 32 years. This other guy was there for a few months. The older guy was like we are slaves of yashua. (Used it's full Hebrew name.)

The younger guy was like were not slaves! Oh yeah, were slaves. But our master takes good care of us.

I laughed. Turned to the younger guy. Was like, looks like you're not really fully aware of what you got yourself into.

He thought he would convince me to join. He was all in shock. The look on his face. Lol

EasternFireLion666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes they are! You can put blatant proof in front of the and they will go: but maybe you understood wrong maybe bible interpretation different maybe god is not bible but i mean well actually ERROR 404

About the slave part in some languages they try to sugarcoat it with similar terms as "servant" but the meaning is the same. Their choice! We tried to warn them...
You made me laugh lol, that's literary and real for grays. Xians and mislims are donkeys without chips.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The christian is so dumb, that they don't need to pretend anything else in front of them. You really think the christian will care about this? They don't care about anything. Christian is a slave already, too broken to stand up, and they already worship their own endings. The christian is like a worm, they barely notice a change in sunlight when the dirt is moved, but they can't sense anything more than that.

This is not a good news for the christians, they will probably not care about this at all. But this might be good news for the athiests and those apathetic people who are not christians but are not anything else either. One more reason to hate that Alien cult. Let it continue to Rot as it already is.
I was thinking, how jewish lies stand. The feet that hold up these lies are unawareness and violence. Unawareness alone generates a lot of fear and violence extinguishes any attempt at rebellion. So they are mainly using fear.

As HP says, this isn't dropping a mask per se, it's a core belief of Orthodox and Catholic doctrine. The church fathers say so countless times, that said, they also denounced all the slaves of their time as 'sinners' who became enslaved due to their 'wretchedness', so in effect this is a double-bind of 'original sin', essentially meaning all gentiles should aspire to be 'wretched slaves' by birth. For whom should they be enslaved? The nose knows.

I've had multiple very, very educated and pious xians tell me that a society that doesn't orient itself around the weak and the slaves is extremely evil and that's why communism is always preferable to 'paganism'... because communism 'serves the weak'...

What JoS says on this matter, about xianity & 1slam leading to communism, is NOT A JOKE.

fatherschild138 said:
My favorite Death Grips lyric. Ok,one more: "to pray is to accept defeat".

Death Grips, huh?

INTO THE FLAME, INTO THE FIRE!
WITH NO REGARD FOR A THING
FUCK THAT, I'M THE LORD OF THE GAME, I RULE THIS EMPIRE!
I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE!
LORD OF THE GAAAAAAME!

That's my shit right there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back