Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Headache..... Headache.... Intense Headache

TanzanianGod

So The LockDown has allowed me so much time to meditate and focus on Advancing.

But recently almost three weeks ago, i have been having intense headaches. I mean from morning and they get milder at night. Its not from my physical part health-wise. I am very healthy. This is more from my spiritual part.

My higher chakras definetely have more energy. But i feel there is certain heaviness on my head. My temple Chakras hurt so much. Painkillers do nothing at all, they just relieve me shortly and then i go back to the pain. Its like something is trying to get out and it cant. It makes me hardly smile sometimes. And i loveeee smiling.

I wanted to remain silent and not post anything or even ask the gods, hoping the pain will go away like in the past with my other Chakras but it just doesnt. And honestly Headaches didnt start three weeks ago, i had them since time before but now they intesify.

I hear The Crown Chakra is one of the Hardest to open, and now i absolutely believe. Its so intenseeeee.

I want to advance and free myself from this pain. I wanna absolutely open my Crown Chakra (higher Chakras; The pineal gland, third eye and temple)... Actually i presicely feel more pain in My Crown Chakra, Temple Chakras, pineal gland, and third eye.

I am not a newbie. So i absolutely desire Hardcore/intensive/extremely powerful mantras/runes/words of power to Fully open this Chakras and relieve me of Pain.

Your Comments would be appreciated.

TanzanianGod said:

But recently almost three weeks ago, i have been having intense headaches. I mean from morning and they get milder at night. Its not from my physical part health-wise. I am very healthy. This is more from my spiritual part.

My higher chakras definetely have more energy. But i feel there is certain heaviness on my head. My temple Chakras hurt so much. Painkillers do nothing at all, they just relieve me shortly and then i go back to the pain. Its like something is trying to get out and it cant. It makes me hardly smile sometimes. And i loveeee smiling.

I wanted to remain silent and not post anything or even ask the gods, hoping the pain will go away like in the past with my other Chakras but it just doesnt. And honestly Headaches didnt start three weeks ago, i had them since time before but now they intesify.

I hear The Crown Chakra is one of the Hardest to open, and now i absolutely believe. Its so intenseeeee.

I want to advance and free myself from this pain. I wanna absolutely open my Crown Chakra (higher Chakras; The pineal gland, third eye and temple)... Actually i presicely feel more pain in My Crown Chakra, Temple Chakras, pineal gland, and third eye.

I am not a newbie. So i absolutely desire Hardcore/intensive/extremely powerful mantras/runes/words of power to Fully open this Chakras and relieve me of Pain.

Try to reduce empowerment of the chakras, fokus more on cleaning. Do you do hatha/kunda joga regurlary?

"This exercise can produce quite a headache [especially with people who are prone to having headaches] which can occur the following day. If your crown chakra is open, you will feel a lightness and a sense of bliss. If you do not experience these indications after a period of 4-5 days, you can redo this exercise again as many times as needed to open your crown. Also, not everyone experiences a headache, but if you are susceptible to having headaches, be aware of this. "
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

for cleaning you can try a full rosary with "SURYA" SUUU-RR-YAH or "RAUM" RR-AHH-UUU-MMM.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

TopoftheAbyss said:
Do you pass most of your time lying down?

I do lie down, but not that much. I move around. I do stuff. Study, Draw, meditate, create and write music. I am active. So i dont think lying down is the issue. And by the way i am aware of the headaches that come about with lying down. And the ones i have are not the same.

Thanks i think i’ll focus on cleaning my higher Chakras and spinning them. I used to get blissful moments with my higher Chakras, especially pineal gland. Would read alot of information/books in a very short while and many other special gifts....

Then came the headaches. I then thought that i needed to do more empowering meditations to open them and lessen the pains. Now i’ll focus on cleaning.

all will be well. Thanks.

Mars rules over headaches, so maybe do a material Mars square?

“I am having fewer and fewer headaches and the ones that I do get are becoming more and more manageable.”

Something like that maybe?

TanzanianGod said:
Funnily enough I've been trying a new type of meditation a good week ago or so, focusing a lot on my crown chakra with asanas and the "MMMMMM" and "MAUM" vibrations. I started to feel a weird painful sensation on the right side of my head after like 2 days; it felt like there is blood trapped on that side or something, and that side of my head was very very slightly swollen too. I kept it going for a few more days but it started hurting so much that I thought it might be actually harmful, so I stopped it again yesterday. It's very weird.

I have been doing Yoga and chakra work for many years already, so this makes it all the more strange to me. The only explanation I could think of would be that it came from spending extended periods of time in the handstand and child's pose asanas. Maybe using only those two asanas without anything else, caused some kind of imbalance in body.

I'm only posting this because it seems slightly similar to the experiences that you described.

TanzanianGod said:

Probably slow down. I'm waiting on getting 40-80 days in munka. So I can work more on my chakras.

Right now I'm just doing the 666s. Because when I work on them, they blast me with power and try to throw my mind off a cliff somewhere.

But I think my soul has been attacking itself due to oaths. Use to if I did 2 666s I would go nuts. Had to resort too Satanas for rituals. Now I can do 5 666 and be just fine. Which is exciting.

I know my situation is probably a little different. But my point is do not underestimate what they do and their power.

Try doing the breathing exercise for the 6th chakra and let it fill up. Then focus on the point at the nose as explained by HP Mageson.

TanzanianGod said:

Maybe you are just overdoing it with your meditations? Do you meditate only on your female chakras? Yeah as said before in the comments, try hatha yoga?
Meditate on your masculine chakras aswell.
Maybe reduce the meditations on the higher chakras for a while, until you don’t feel this pain anymore?
And you CAN TALK TO FATHER SATAN, HE IS YOUR FATHER! Don’t be shy, as long as you are respectful and honest everything will be okay. This is our home after all.

When I opened my 6th chakra, I had veeery intense headache, it started in the morning aswell and it got milder after 6hrs, and then in the night it was gone. But I don’t think it’s normal that your pain doesn’t go away.

Reduce your meditations on your female Chakras maybe? Sorry I do not really have an idea how to fix it. If I were you I would just try different things until it gets better.

Can give us your Meditation routine? I think that someone can help you better if they know what exactly you are doing each night.

Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!

Shael said:
TanzanianGod said:
Funnily enough I've been trying a new type of meditation a good week ago or so, focusing a lot on my crown chakra with asanas and the "MMMMMM" and "MAUM" vibrations. I started to feel a weird painful sensation on the right side of my head after like 2 days; it felt like there is blood trapped on that side or something, and that side of my head was very very slightly swollen too. I kept it going for a few more days but it started hurting so much that I thought it might be actually harmful, so I stopped it again yesterday. It's very weird.

I have been doing Yoga and chakra work for many years already, so this makes it all the more strange to me. The only explanation I could think of would be that it came from spending extended periods of time in the handstand and child's pose asanas. Maybe using only those two asanas without anything else, caused some kind of imbalance in body.

I'm only posting this because it seems slightly similar to the experiences that you described.

Interesting. Yeah it's like everything jams. Instead of opening, you just pour energy into the merdians which hit the blocks. Locking everything up.

I went and had acupuncture just to get it out.

FEEDBACK
The intense pain is gone. I focused on Cleaning my Chakras With VISUDHI, and spinning them. They were really dirty and blocked. Now Atleast i can spin them though not as Much as i would desire.

Hatha Yoga has helped too. I have actually double my RTR’s. And the desire to fight back has highly increased. When there is a certain satisfaction of the chakras state (Female chakras), I will then dedicate a whole 40day working for my Crown chakra, to clean and empower it.

Am thankful for all the Comments and Advices. We are indeed positively united in saving our Souls and ultimately our planet Earth.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back