Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Schizophrenia diagnosis for satanism...

Satansdisciple666

Hello brothers and sisters of father satan. Over 10 years ago around 2008 I was diagnosed schizophrenic for my satanic beliefs, I’m embarrassed to admit this happened to me.. I did not know any better and shared my satanic beliefs with my parents who didn’t understand at the time, I was really fit and healthy and working at a gym I only was 18 years old. I dedicated to Satan in 2008 and I did the 40 day spiritual warfare program, did rituals often and curses against the enemy. My parents found out that I was practicing Satanism. My parents were indoctrinated about satanism being evil.. I opened my hearing chakras and have been able to communicate with the gods (now more clearly than ever), they asked me if I was hearing voices and I sadly admitted that I could communicate with the gods, satan warns not to mention his name because you don’t know what those without might do. I paid for revealing things about satan to my parents who I thought I could trust who would understand at the time and they took me to a mental health doctor, the doctor interrogated me in front of my parents and told him I worship the devil and believe in Hitler and about my anti Semitic beliefs. And put me on medication... I tried to continue to live a normal life working at the gym doing meditations, then I got attacked by the enemy and my parents got divorced and my dad lost the house. I was able to get off medication for a number of years and I was fine up until in 2018 I made a post on Facebook (I shouldn’t of been on Facebook.) which I was sent to the mental ward for which shouldn’t have had to happen and they said I was having paranoid delusions and they put me back on medication. I was talking to someone I went camping with a number of years ago who was Probablly Christian and knew about my diagnosis I posted a music video I was in for my friends band at the time, which I should have considered at the time not To get involved in because it was a black metal music video. I was on a community treatment order for a couple years where I would have been apprehended if I didn’t cooperate and do the schizo program and take my medication.. I live in Canada I might be moving to the states most likely Arizona. I’m not on a community treatment order anymore for cooperation, they ask me if I’m having paranoid delusions or hearing voices and I deny it every time I see the psyche doctor. My medication is also an anti depressant, I’m not depressed I don’t need it for depression. I’m on a minimal dose of this medication.. does America have a better private healthcare system that I can be safer with as I don’t see how I can get off medication without legal concern of being under this schizo label. I know there are politics involved. I’m trying to live a normal life. My medication makes me really drowsy... I’m trying to be strong for Satan and doing RTR’s and rituals. Is there any specific magical workings I can do to help get me out of this situation and possibly get off medication? I don’t think medication is doing me any good. I read that post on here about the “thought police” and that’s exactly what it is in my situation..., I have been holding back from telling the jos community about this. I’m under the stereotype label of schizophrenia, people know what to think about people with mental health problems. I’d prefer to put this in the past and get on with my life but the doctor had a binder on me and said I probably have to be on medication for the rest of my life... I see this as an attack from the enemy. I want to be worthy to Satan I know he understands. I will continue doing RTR’s and rituals for protection.any feedback/support is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hail Satan!

I'm literally getting ready to pass out or I'd share my story of being hospitalized a long time ago in America under similar but different circumstances. For now I'll just tell you to STOP taking the pills now. You know you're not crazy and so do I. All psych drugs are fucking terrible for your body and especially your mind. It took my brain years to recover from just a couple months of them so my telling what kind of damage you're doing if you've been on them longer. As far as America having better healthcare system good luck. Our system is a fucking joke, especially the psychiatric sector. I'll be around later if you would like to chat more but as I said my eyes are extremely heavy but I felt the need to fight sleep off long enough to let you know that you should get off the pills ASAP. Look up if it's safe to quit cold turkey though because some psych drugs can cause seizures if you don't ween off them slowly. Take care and as always....
Hail Satan!

Whatever you decide to do, don’t stop the medicine cold turkey. Taper them. Especially if you have been on them for a long time. It will make it harder to get back to normal and sicker than you are now.

If you aren’t being drug screened, I wouldn’t even worry about your record following you if you move. America is pretty apathetic to mental health problems unless you are a threat to others or going to kill yourself, in my experience.

Just be careful, whatever you decide to do. And delete Facebook and shut your mouth about everything. Most of the problems you are going through are your own fault. Of course the enemy uses these infrastructures to keep you down, but when you feed yourself to the beast, you have to take responsibility and work on changing.

I’m just playing it cool for a while, health services has me living in fear of what might happen if I don’t cooperate. I take a injection every 6 weeks, I can’t slowly stop. I’m worried about what physical & mental side effects it might have on my health. I’m not delusional, I feel like a victim to the health care system. I don’t know what to do at this point, I don’t want to just tell the doctor I want to quit medication. I’m worried about my mental health record attacking me in the future if I mess up again. I know not to talk. Doctors appointments feel like interrogation, where if he notices any twitch of a finger or blink of an eye he writes it down is some scientific dogmatic formula. They keep putting me on different medications, because of side effects, even though I don’t mention any. I don’t want any long term permanent effects or brain damage from this. Should I cast runes in some form or another to defend myself?

Satansdisciple666 said:
Hello brothers and sisters of father satan. Over 10 years ago around 2008 I was diagnosed schizophrenic for my satanic beliefs, I’m embarrassed to admit this happened to me.. I did not know any better and shared my satanic beliefs with my parents who didn’t understand at the time, I was really fit and healthy and working at a gym I only was 18 years old. I dedicated to Satan in 2008 and I did the 40 day spiritual warfare program, did rituals often and curses against the enemy. My parents found out that I was practicing Satanism. My parents were indoctrinated about satanism being evil.. I opened my hearing chakras and have been able to communicate with the gods (now more clearly than ever), they asked me if I was hearing voices and I sadly admitted that I could communicate with the gods, satan warns not to mention his name because you don’t know what those without might do. I paid for revealing things about satan to my parents who I thought I could trust who would understand at the time and they took me to a mental health doctor, the doctor interrogated me in front of my parents and told him I worship the devil and believe in Hitler and about my anti Semitic beliefs. And put me on medication... I tried to continue to live a normal life working at the gym doing meditations, then I got attacked by the enemy and my parents got divorced and my dad lost the house. I was able to get off medication for a number of years and I was fine up until in 2018 I made a post on Facebook (I shouldn’t of been on Facebook.) which I was sent to the mental ward for which shouldn’t have had to happen and they said I was having paranoid delusions and they put me back on medication. I was talking to someone I went camping with a number of years ago who was Probablly Christian and knew about my diagnosis I posted a music video I was in for my friends band at the time, which I should have considered at the time not To get involved in because it was a black metal music video. I was on a community treatment order for a couple years where I would have been apprehended if I didn’t cooperate and do the schizo program and take my medication.. I live in Canada I might be moving to the states most likely Arizona. I’m not on a community treatment order anymore for cooperation, they ask me if I’m having paranoid delusions or hearing voices and I deny it every time I see the psyche doctor. My medication is also an anti depressant, I’m not depressed I don’t need it for depression. I’m on a minimal dose of this medication.. does America have a better private healthcare system that I can be safer with as I don’t see how I can get off medication without legal concern of being under this schizo label. I know there are politics involved. I’m trying to live a normal life. My medication makes me really drowsy... I’m trying to be strong for Satan and doing RTR’s and rituals. Is there any specific magical workings I can do to help get me out of this situation and possibly get off medication? I don’t think medication is doing me any good. I read that post on here about the “thought police” and that’s exactly what it is in my situation..., I have been holding back from telling the jos community about this. I’m under the stereotype label of schizophrenia, people know what to think about people with mental health problems. I’d prefer to put this in the past and get on with my life but the doctor had a binder on me and said I probably have to be on medication for the rest of my life... I see this as an attack from the enemy. I want to be worthy to Satan I know he understands. I will continue doing RTR’s and rituals for protection.any feedback/support is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hail Satan!

I would like to take a group of guys with baseball bats and give a little visit to any parent that puts an 18 year old on drugs.

When the new world comes, I would curse them into the grave.

God this pisses me off.

In my understanding, It's United States law that your religious beliefs are not something for which you can be forcibly compelled to take medication. This would change if you committed a crime and were sentenced. In that case, if your claims for hearing the voices of gods or being able to psychically project were believed by the court to be related to your state of mind at the time you committed the crime, then they could probably compel you to undergo treatment or take medication. But being forced to take medication just because of your religious convictions? No. Not legal in the US. If it were, every jackass who claimed to feel the spirit of Jesus after getting smacked in the face by Benny Hinn's pillow would have to be put on an I-V drip of extra strength Retardinol.

Here's the problem.
This is how our laws are supposed to work. That's how they function on paper. But since the population has been letting the government get away with murder over this Covid bullshit, and the commie crawlers are burning down the country and only the people who resist it are getting arrested, anyone with eyes to see can tell that our government is not interested in upholding the laws it's sworn to protect. So there's no telling just how much help you'll be able to get.

There's a chance, if you are able to relocate, that you can simply stop taking your medication and refuse to attend therapy. In the United States, you have the right to refuse medical treatment, which includes therapy and psychotropic medications, again, as long as you aren't under state order in response to a criminal act. If you are a legal adult, no one can force you to undergo treatment, and if they do try, I would recommend you consult an attorney.
In fact, if you do relocate to the United States, I would immediately look up an attorney with a reasonable consulting rate (many will give you one free consultation up to an hour), and ask them to inform you of your rights on the matter. You don't have to tell them your religion if you don't want to, but even if you did, it's confidential and they aren't allowed to tell anyone.

Personally, I would not mention that you're a Satanist even to your attorney, but instead describe your communication as something more generic sounding. Something like, "I practice a transcendental faith that requires deep meditative states, and during this state, I can audibly hear a voice giving me responses to my questions. It's my understanding this is commonplace in such religions and I feel I am being persecuted in the form of compulsory medication. This medication is interfering with my religious activities and I believe it is a violation of my rights." Something along those lines. I don't want to tell you to lie, because a lot of people have a real problem with lying. But I will tell you that under these circumstances, bullshitting is well within the rules for fair play.

I’m not being forced to take medication anymore, I was on a community treatment order being hospitalized for a post on Facebook where they said I was having paranoid delusions... I posted a “friend’s” music video I was in which wasn’t probably filmed entirely legally. (I rather not go into details on the content) And I expressed my concern that it might not be. it wasn’t exactly “politically correct” either and the guy I was talking to about it called the cops on me. And they told me that there’s a mental health record on me and I need to attend a check up, they straight up lied to me saying it would only take half an hour and I was apprehended in the hospital for 60 days for a “professional medical opinion” before they released me. I was off medication for 5 years before 2018 and other than being a bit reclusive I was fine... I have heard about people trying to make an appeal and the odds are against them, people don’t stand a chance in court for such a claim as schizophrenia from what I’ve been told. And this isn’t being forced to take medication, I don’t know all the legal information and terms, I’m not on a community treatment order anymore, but says I am to continue taking medication as needed, so it really depends on how this goes, if I relocate to the states maybe there’s a better legal system for such a case in which I can stop taking medication under good terms and not worry about discharging myself and having my mental health record fire back on me, I don’t think that saying anything to do with “hearing voices” (evidentially to those also with father Satan) I am not hearing things. Legally claiming that my spiritual practice involves meditation in which using the terminology in any sort or form “hearing voices” in my own belief system isn’t going to work, because the health care system says symptoms are paranoid delusions, hearing voices, and false beliefs. I don’t really see any way around it other than denying it now as I have been and continue telling them I’m doing well ( as I am doing well) and I’m not delusional in terms of the dogmatic psychology that they practice... and see what My options are in the future under a private American health care system perhaps? I haven’t done anything criminal, nor have I been charged for anything in my entire life, I am not responsible for the subject matter of the music video and the band hasn’t been charged either... of course I wasn’t having paranoid delusions about it, or believing in it for real or whatever given the “satanic” theme of the video.. I was drinking a little bit at the time, I admit. I honestly thought I was free of this dilemma, in the past sharing my beliefs lead to this and I know better now. I shall continue in my path and seek refuge in Father Satan and the Gods of hell to overcome this. Obviously I’m not the same as a diluted Muslim who claims they are acting In the name of god because “god” told them or any other filth. Thanks for your input. I hail Satan always! Hail Satan!

Satansdisciple666 said:

Sounds like you need to talk to a lawyer about this. Think of something to tell them if they ask, just say you were a kid and liked black metal a lot and tried to emulate it too much.

Ask them how they can clear this diagnosis of your record, seal any of the past stuff, stop treatment, etc. They will be able to walk you through everything.

Consider learning about the US laws prior to moving. If they are not satisfactory, you might want to move elsewhere.

For anyone reading this who’s thinking about talking about Satanism to outsiders and/or their parents.

This a prime example of why you don’t do such things. The JoS clearly states not to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back