Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifer?

ac32598

I read on the Joy of Satan that Lucifer is not the original name of Satan that he was originally a Roman God with no connection to Satan I have been having a hard time finding anything online about an actual deity named Lucifer other than Satan I did find something online about astarte being Lucifer which I fully believe is incorrect and Lucifer being the planet Venus which it would also be one of Satans planets so it would make one think the name was always one of his names. A little confused

iamlucifer666 said:
I read on the Joy of Satan that Lucifer is not the original name of Satan that he was originally a Roman God with no connection to Satan I have been having a hard time finding anything online about an actual deity named Lucifer other than Satan I did find something online about astarte being Lucifer which I fully believe is incorrect and Lucifer being the planet Venus which it would also be one of Satans planets so it would make one think the name was always one of his names. A little confused

Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182

Fore more info use Quick links--> search.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back