Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan website header. To staff: What do you think?

RavenSky666

I know you guys are very busy and I wanted to do something nice for you. I had an artistic vision, after being on our joyofsatan website. and I know much of the image content there has not been updated in years. I just was wondering if you guys would like to maybe use my header I made for you. I made two versions. I am not the best artist and I know It's not the best work you'll ever see but I try my best lol. I was hoping that this header would maybe look good on jos. or at least the idea of it, if you guys can make one better than mine.
Version one
5avie.jpg

Version two
6avi-2.jpg

If anyone is curious on how I made it, I drew in most of the detail, but I did barrow some of the image graphics from various web searches. I use royalty free images and graphics and ''stickers''. And I edit them in a paint tool program I have on my desktop.

here is the original without being resized or with text
Fotoram-io-3.jpg

The Baphomet should always be included in the downwards-pointing pentagram, and I'd choose the second picture, which is more sharper. I think the text is a bit too neon-y, lol. I might put the lightning symbol in the second one (again, which is sharper), doubled, below the bottom point of the star. You say you don't have much artistic ability, but I think you have good skills.

FancyMancy said:
The Baphomet should always be included in the downwards-pointing pentagram, and I'd choose the second picture, which is more sharper. I think the text is a bit too neon-y, lol. I might put the lightning symbol in the second one (again, which is sharper), doubled, below the bottom point of the star. You say you don't have much artistic ability, but I think you have good skills.

Thank you.
I don't think the Baphomet would show up so well with the lightning bolt though.
I was going by one of our symbols which is on the JOS page under satanic symbols
This one to be exact
Bolt.gif

it says, ''The Point Down Pentagram symbolizes energy entering our crown chakra from above. The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.'' I have always liked this symbol it's one of my favorites.
And I am thinking about redesigning the image now, to make it better, thank you all for taking the time to give me your opinions on it :)

Well, when people see the Baphomet in the downwards-pointing pentagram, they realise it is Satanic, and some think it is devil-worship. They might be inclined to read about things, and realise that we support this symbol, but that it is not evil nor devilish at all. If we hide the symbols which are important to us and to meditations and workings, then what are we trying to promote? This is just my idea - maybe use the Baphomet in the downwards-pointing pentagram as the main symbol, and a smaller downwards-pointing pentagram with the lightning bolt in it near it, with the Swastika also there, as SouthernWhiteGentile said. I did think about the Swastika before, but I didn't mention it because some people would be aFrAiD of it, but if we are to promote the actual truth, then the Swastika might need to be in there, as well. The question, I think, is - is the World ready for the Swastika to be shoved in their face on the front page/top banner yet? Well, with the way the jew is being outed...perhaps. On the other hand, using the Ancient Hindu and Natural symbol of the Swastika is muh iLlEgAlz. People might be ready for the Swastika now, or nearly, but "law" is always slow to catch up, deliberately. It's like we're in limbo waiting for "law" to be bothered.

FancyMancy said:
Well, when people see the Baphomet in the downwards-pointing pentagram, they realise it is Satanic, and some think it is devil-worship. They might be inclined to read about things, and realise that we support this symbol, but that it is not evil nor devilish at all. If we hide the symbols which are important to us and to meditations and workings, then what are we trying to promote? This is just my idea - maybe use the Baphomet in the downwards-pointing pentagram as the main symbol, and a smaller downwards-pointing pentagram with the lightning bolt in it near it, with the Swastika also there, as SouthernWhiteGentile said. I did think about the Swastika before, but I didn't mention it because some people would be aFrAiD of it, but if we are to promote the actual truth, then the Swastika might need to be in there, as well. The question, I think, is - is the World ready for the Swastika to be shoved in their face on the front page/top banner yet? Well, with the way the jew is being outed...perhaps. On the other hand, using the Ancient Hindu and Natural symbol of the Swastika is muh iLlEgAlz. People might be ready for the Swastika now, or nearly, but "law" is always slow to catch up, deliberately. It's like we're in limbo waiting for "law" to be bothered.

I see what you're saying and that makes sense.
I wasn't much thinking of how it would represent us to newcomers. I will consider these things in my redesign. I'm thinking of how it should look. Once I get it looking right, I will re share it here! :)

RavenSky666 said:
I know you guys are very busy and I wanted to do something nice for you. I had an artistic vision, after being on our joyofsatan website. and I know much of the image content there has not been updated in years. I just was wondering if you guys would like to maybe use my header I made for you. I made two versions. I am not the best artist and I know It's not the best work you'll ever see but I try my best lol. I was hoping that this header would maybe look good on jos. or at least the idea of it, if you guys can make one better than mine.
Version one
5avie.jpg

Version two
6avi-2.jpg

If anyone is curious on how I made it, I drew in most of the detail, but I did barrow some of the image graphics from various web searches. I use royalty free images and graphics and ''stickers''. And I edit them in a paint tool program I have on my desktop.

here is the original without being resized or with text
Fotoram-io-3.jpg

Wow VERY cool

RavenSky666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I see what you're saying and that makes sense.
I wasn't much thinking of how it would represent us to newcomers. I will consider these things in my redesign. I'm thinking of how it should look. Once I get it looking right, I will re share it here! :)
Cool. I was expecting more members to reply and give some opinions and ideas, as well.

FancyMancy said:

I agree I think the baphomet would be overboard and outsiders would think we are just edgy weirdos that are into the kosher form of Satanism.

Regarding the swastika I’m really not sure if it should be on full display as that may also drive people away. It’s strange to see how they have programmed people into hating the swastika without understanding any of its meanings and that it’s just a neo nahtzee white supremacist symbol you shouldn’t like. I think the goat pentagram we have now will suffice.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
FancyMancy said:

I agree I think the baphomet would be overboard and outsiders would think we are just edgy weirdos that are into the kosher form of Satanism.
Well, the Baphomet (or the image/glyph of it) has been there for a long time
ROhEeMx.png

I'm guessing since the very beginning (I wasn't here from the very beginning). Some might be muh afra!dz of it, but they fear the unknown and they are ignorant. The Baphomet should always be there.

Regarding the swastika I’m really not sure if it should be on full display as that may also drive people away. It’s strange to see how they have programmed people into hating the swastika without understanding any of its meanings and that it’s just a neo nahtzee white supremacist symbol you shouldn’t like. I think the goat pentagram we have now will suffice.
Peopl-- sheeple prefer to bleat-bleat-bleat along, instead of learning the actual truth of things. This is similar to what I said recently, about people emoting ignorantly - when an actual truth comes to them, they still cannot explain how or why the actual truth is wrong.

Korpi said:
Here's my attempt, I can resize to fit.
final-2-1.png
Aww, I liked the fancy font. :( Lol.

FancyMancy said:
Cool. I was expecting more members to reply and give some opinions and ideas, as well.

Here is my new work
I found a way to use both my original idea, and what you suggested :)
Below is the header sized image, and beneath that is the original sized work. I stayed up all night designing this so I hope you guys all like it.
newheader.jpg

and here is the original.
bb8.jpg

and for those of you who think the lightning is over the top here the same images but without it.
newheader2.png

bb7g.png

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

ROhEeMx.png

I'm guessing since the very beginning (I wasn't here from the very beginning). Some might be muh afra!dz of it, but they fear the unknown and they are ignorant. The Baphomet should always be there.

Peopl-- sheeple prefer to bleat-bleat-bleat along, instead of learning the actual truth of things. This is similar to what I said recently, about people emoting ignorantly - when an actual truth comes to them, they still cannot explain how or why the actual truth is wrong.

Korpi said:
final-2-1.png

Whoops I thought you meant this fulll baphomet
iu

We’re gonna get called nazi cultists regardless of the swastika I don’t think it matters at this point :lol:

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

ROhEeMx.png

Korpi said:
final-2-1.png

Whoops I thought you meant this fulll baphomet
iu

We’re gonna get called nazi cultists regardless of the swastika I don’t think it matters at this point :lol:

It's hard for me to visualise a replacement, so for now I've retouched the current banner.
banner.png

FancyMancy said:
I think it's good, but it's not up to me to decide to use them!

Thank you :) I know that it's not up to us, but I was just wanting something new for the community lol even if they never use my art, I at least am happy others here are now talking about this topic. I feel our Jos site needs some tender loving care, some graphical updates and such. I am aware though, that it may never happen because the Hps are so busy, and because the enemy is always trying to shut us down here and there. That is probably why it hasn't been updated in so long. But maybe someday it might happen, and maybe then I can share my art idea. maybe it will be better by then too.. I'll hold on to it for the time being though. Thank you for your advice. and Thanks to everyone else too for dropping a comment. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back