Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help! Stopping a girl from being forcefully married

shubhamrane666

So i have my crush who would be forcefully married by her dad for dowry money. How do we stop that. I have 4 options for now:
1) Curse her dad to death since he is not in a good health. I would use death curse for that or direct heat element towards his heart. I will get an astrological chart made for her dad, so that I can strike him at right time as well.
2) Do a general working using runes to do a binding so that she does not get married and men get repelled by her. Planning to use isa rune.
3) Do a working so that my prime opponent who wants to pay dowry gets into big trouble.
4) Do a working so that her dad gets into big trouble.
Please suggest me a good option. For now killing does seem a good option. I maybe have 6-8 months time.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Lilith!!!!

anonymous666 said:
So i have my crush who would be forcefully married by her dad for dowry money. How do we stop that. I have 4 options for now:
1) Curse her dad to death since he is not in a good health. I would use death curse for that or direct heat element towards his heart. I will get an astrological chart made for her dad, so that I can strike him at right time as well.
2) Do a general working using runes to do a binding so that she does not get married and men get repelled by her. Planning to use isa rune.
3) Do a working so that my prime opponent who wants to pay dowry gets into big trouble.
4) Do a working so that her dad gets into big trouble.
Please suggest me a good option. For now killing does seem a good option. I maybe have 6-8 months time.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Lilith!!!!

1) Not an option. What would his death change in her being married off? Secondly, unless you do the chart yourself, you'll probably be waiting quite long to get anything done. By then it is already too late.

2) Being repelled by others doesn't mean you are not going to be forced into a situation like that. Its not an option.

3) I am not sure what to make out of this. This depends on how reasonable her father is. Also let me say one thing. That you have a crush on HER does NOT mean that SHE has a crush on YOU. So make darn sure to know about how she feels about it first, and also get your head out of your ass if she's a kike. No one should be married off for the sake of business or 'just because its tradition' or for the union of countries or tribes even.

4) You have no idea what people are capable off when they're pressured onto their limits. They can become violent.

So.. why is she being married off and what is the money going to be used for?

What is an option, is doing a simple binding spell ON HER DAD.

I don't know your situation exactly, so I am not quite capable of making a good reply. Things need to be taken into consideration. And I'd suggest trying to push people into a direction that you want it to go to before resorting to killing people.

You could use ISA to slow down the progress of this forced marriage, and also put some bindings around the dad to cause problems between him and the the opponent, or on the opponent to cause problems between him and the dad, or between the opponent and the Girl so he changes his mind about her.

anonymous666 said:
First check your natal chart, your crushes natal chart, and her dad's natal chart. Espeically all the transits. Mainly Jupiter and Saturn if there are any. Once you have done that, you can much more easily make a decision. Go with what the planets favor if you want the strongest results.

Unless the planets favor it, a deathspell is usually less energy efficient than a spell to bind or otherwise change an outcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back