Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions on Self hate mixed race and jewish(help)

Heedful

I remember reading a long time ago on how there are people who are part grey working with Satan.
Unfortunately for me, I found out much later that I am part jewish even though it is by a pretty small amount(great grandma from one side of the family).
I don't agree with the way the enemy is running things or their "religions".
I really end up hating myself because i'm mixed, it feels really cursed.

How would I be able to cause as less damage as possible?
I know Satan hates jews, I hate what they're doing too, is there still a place for me here?
How do mixed people find their place?
Thanks

A jew is a jew is a jew.

The only good jew is a dead jew. Jews weren't, aren't and will never be welcomed, nor will they be spared nor forgiven. It doesn't matter how much racial guilt they express nor does it matter if they "fight with us" or "fight for our cause" because at they end of the day jews are still jews who are still jews and will jew when the opportunity arises, and history proves this and made it clear as the sun. Everytime jews were forgiven they ended backstabbing us Gentiles, just look at how they're repaying the US, France and the UK for winning the war on their behalf by destroying them and genociding their population by actively promoting population replacement in their countries and many many more jewish acts.

Jews will always be jews because it's in their soul, it doesn't matter how jewish they are, because their soul is still jewish and being nice is alien to their soul and harms them. Any jew who attempts to act like a Gentile will inevitably give up and go back to jewing again as it's AGAINST their nature, alas they will destroy themselves, just like vegans who either go back to eating meat or destroy their bodies slowly which leads them to their inevitable death.

Any and every jew can go fuck themselves and no one from the JoS nor from our Gods will shed a tear for them, jews are cancerous creatures who have been actively murdering us Gentiles in the worst ways imaginable and been trying their best to enslave us. Jews will get what they deserve, whether we win the war or not, their future is sealed and the wrath of Satan and our Gods will be unleashed on them, as jews are a day late and a dime short.

If you're certain you're a Gentile then I advice you to look harder into your ancestors, and if you're a jew then you can go fuck yourself with a knife for all I care.

jews have no place, you're a virus. If you want though you can destroy yourself with the rtrs.

Having a direct Jewish maternal line makes you 100% Jewish, theres no question of doubt. You are considered a racial jew. Your conscience or whatever morality you believe is of no consequence to the fact that you should not be on this earth around Humans right now. There is no place you can find your own, because you are neither a pure jew nor another pure race. Your a mongrel and you will never find peace and happiness with any race.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Lately there are been many post like yours. Many that tried to put doubts here. I'll tell you if you are sure that your Gramdmother was jewish you can still do the Final Rtr. In the end it doesn't matter to me what happens to a jew.

Heedful said:
I remember reading a long time ago on how there are people who are part grey working with Satan.
Unfortunately for me, I found out much later that I am part jewish even though it is by a pretty small amount(great grandma from one side of the family).
I don't agree with the way the enemy is running things or their "religions".
I really end up hating myself because i'm mixed, it feels really cursed.

How would I be able to cause as less damage as possible?
I know Satan hates jews, I hate what they're doing too, is there still a place for me here?
How do mixed people find their place?
Thanks

If you have a jewish bloodline that you are biologically descended from then you are not 'mixed', you are entirely jewish by all sense of the means. All jews even if they're 1/9999999th part jew are still entirely jews and have a jewish soul. You are irrefutably unwelcome here as such.

Any jew that lingers around here is putting themselves in life-threatening danger both by us and by our gods, so if you know what's best for you you'll fuck off. I and many other warrior souls devoted to the protection and safety of our ministry and it's members will not hesitate to start throwing curses upon any known enemies here.

I don't ever want to see you here again.

Coraxo said:
A jew is a jew is a jew.

The only good jew is a dead jew. Jews weren't, aren't and will never be welcomed, nor will they be spared nor forgiven. It doesn't matter how much racial guilt they express nor does it matter if they "fight with us" or "fight for our cause" because at they end of the day jews are still jews who are still jews and will jew when the opportunity arises, and history proves this and made it clear as the sun. Everytime jews were forgiven they ended backstabbing us Gentiles, just look at how they're repaying the US, France and the UK for winning the war on their behalf by destroying them and genociding their population by actively promoting population replacement in their countries and many many more jewish acts.

Jews will always be jews because it's in their soul, it doesn't matter how jewish they are, because their soul is still jewish and being nice is alien to their soul and harms them. Any jew who attempts to act like a Gentile will inevitably give up and go back to jewing again as it's AGAINST their nature, alas they will destroy themselves, just like vegans who either go back to eating meat or destroy their bodies slowly which leads them to their inevitable death.

Any and every jew can go fuck themselves and no one from the JoS nor from our Gods will shed a tear for them, jews are cancerous creatures who have been actively murdering us Gentiles in the worst ways imaginable and been trying their best to enslave us. Jews will get what they deserve, whether we win the war or not, their future is sealed and the wrath of Satan and our Gods will be unleashed on them, as jews are a day late and a dime short.

If you're certain you're a Gentile then I advice you to look harder into your ancestors, and if you're a jew then you can go fuck yourself with a knife for all I care.

And by "fighting for us" beween quotation marks means looking as if a jew would be fighting for our cause. Really fighting actually means doing the RTR so your quotation marks say it all in truth! I agree! The HPs also stated multiple times that the jewish soul is made of the jewish letters therefore no jew can vibrate the RTR without grave consequences. This is the best test one can do to test the soul for jewishness. This topic should be renamed "RTR the jewishness test". It's like testing for covid lol.

One more thing. All those posts about being a jew and fighting for the JoS cause is in my opinion not just an attack on us, but a direct attack on the Gods! What this does to outside readers is they perceive the Gods as fanatic mindless creatures who don't even spare the ones they fight for them because oy vey the jew was right to whine about everything being antisemitic and needing either correction or destruction like the book of revelations.

I said this before and please share your thoughts on this. There is a reason that our clergy says time after time the jews are to be totally excluded and we talk so much about those subjects. If the jews could somehow join us then all thise subjects would be for nothing. The clergy don t warn time after time after time again and again about jews because oy vey amtisemitism is fun. Two things remain certain. 1. A jew will always be attracted to his side one way or another due to the science of it's soul. 2. The RTR will have dramatic effects if a jew does it.

About the grey hybrid fighting with the Gods that is a different story i think. Perhaps we need more info here.
Greys from what I understood were once an independent race/species. They were taken over mentally by reptillians. And the jews don't have grey genetics but reptillian ones. The core root of all this is the reptillian species. The greys even if currently enemies do not have reptillian genetics so there can be rare exceptions like Lucifuge Rofocal if I remember ok.

Dacian Wolf said:
Do the RTR and vibrate the Satanama mantra to see if you are truly Jewish.

This ^

OP if you are 100% sure your ancestry is Jewish then you are by no means welcome to Satanism. But if this is some cry for attention and you're not 100% sure, do the Final RTR (the FULL Final RTR), vibrate SATANAMA x111 into your soul, and perform the dedication ritual.

If you survive all three, you are a gentile. If you are a Jew, your soul (or what's left of it) will be completely and utterly destroyed.

Either way, Jews are NOT under any circumstances welcome here. And by this topic being approved I can only assume the HPs wanted us to see the fruits of our labors, Jews so utterly distraught and beaten down they are willing to try and "join" our cause to escape their fate. Though fortunately for all of us, it doesn't work that way, nor will it ever.

In short, do the Final RTR. That's how you can help. Even if you're a Jew :lol:

Nice topic. This inspires me to do more Final RTR today. Time to make some popcorn and prepare for another round of kicking jew teeth!

Hail Satan!

Poweredbythesun said:
Dacian Wolf said:
Do the RTR and vibrate the Satanama mantra to see if you are truly Jewish.

This ^

OP if you are 100% sure your ancestry is Jewish then you are by no means welcome to Satanism. But if this is some cry for attention and you're not 100% sure, do the Final RTR (the FULL Final RTR), vibrate SATANAMA x111 into your soul, and perform the dedication ritual.

If you survive all three, you are a gentile. If you are a Jew, your soul (or what's left of it) will be completely and utterly destroyed.

Either way, Jews are NOT under any circumstances welcome here. And by this topic being approved I can only assume the HPs wanted us to see the fruits of our labors, Jews so utterly distraught and beaten down they are willing to try and "join" our cause to escape their fate. Though fortunately for all of us, it doesn't work that way, nor will it ever.

In short, do the Final RTR. That's how you can help. Even if you're a Jew :lol:

Well said ! To convince you that you are not really a Jew, you must first perform the ritual , I personally in the end received a sense of peace and protection. I don't think a Jew would feel good after Rtr and vibrate Satanama mantra to fall on the floor with pleasure. An Rtr cleanses a gentle soul, but the Jew cannot cleanse his soul because of the reptilian gene and would sink it worse into the pit of pain. As others have said, this is the final test for anyone claiming to be a "Jew." However, if you are a Jew, you are not welcome here!

Jack said:
Having a direct Jewish maternal line makes you 100% Jewish, theres no question of doubt. You are considered a racial jew. Your conscience or whatever morality you believe is of no consequence to the fact that you should not be on this earth around Humans right now. There is no place you can find your own, because you are neither a pure jew nor another pure race. Your a mongrel and you will never find peace and happiness with any race.

Scientifically speaking, the female contains half the genetic material, just like the male. The breed is half contained in both male and female. There are some decisive things on both sides but there is no point in thinking that the sperm or egg is decisive for the breed. This would be the case if the spermatozoon or egg alone contained all the genetic material, but in reality, both the egg and the spermatozoon contain half the genetic material.
In mammals, sexual determination takes place at the moment of fertilisation.

In the Mammals, the heterosomes are:

the X, of normal size and containing many genes not related to reproduction (see sex-related characters);

the Y, much smaller and in which it is not well established whether there are other structural genes besides those determining the male sex.

A female has two X chromosomes, a male an X and a Y (this is valid for almost all mammals, among the exceptions for example the platypus). All the eggs will carry therefore an X chromosome, so that the feminine one is the homogamous sex, while half of the spermatozoa will carry the X and half the Y, being the masculine one the heterogamous sex. We expect that for each unborn child the probability of being of the two sexes is equal to 1/2. In fact, in the human species, there is a slight prevalence of males at birth. This must be due to a selection of spermatozoa in the female genital tract and/or a higher rate of spontaneous abortions of female embryos: in any case it is probably an adaptation to the higher mortality of males during development.

In females, inactivation of the X chromosome can be observed.

I've done the rtrs for nonstop for atleast a couple months and have done before and most of the meditations. I've been following Satanism for awhile (atleast a couple years) that's why i've been so distraught on hearing about this. I can't really dedicate right now but i've done it in the astral before. I've also tried to contact a couple demons summoning them before and I've been able to talk to them ok. I'm honestly really confused but maybe i'll be alright?

Jack said:

I just wanted to clear up this misguided and inaccurate thing that was thought in the past. We talked about how a jewish woman transfers her genetics but it's not that a jewish man with a non-jewish woman doesn't transfer her genetics.

You must apply for the law of return for Israel, you have the right. Don't be a traitor, nobody likes traitors.

@ xudomode,

You said, ---"But a half jew on the other hand? You would still be the off spring of the abominations we call reptilians. Cold blooded, overly self centered, pride made up of shit instead of prideful justice, twisted, corrupted pile of worthless craps. I.E if your part Jewish you hold those traits."

I have a half/part jew neighbor that manifests those traits exactly. Disgusts me everytime it opens it's mouth. The sad part is they're spouse is a German.

EasternFireLion666 said:
And by "fighting for us" beween quotation marks means looking as if a jew would be fighting for our cause. Really fighting actually means doing the RTR so your quotation marks say it all in truth! I agree! The HPs also stated multiple times that the jewish soul is made of the jewish letters therefore no jew can vibrate the RTR without grave consequences. This is the best test one can do to test the soul for jewishness. This topic should be renamed "RTR the jewishness test". It's like testing for covid lol.

One more thing. All those posts about being a jew and fighting for the JoS cause is in my opinion not just an attack on us, but a direct attack on the Gods! What this does to outside readers is they perceive the Gods as fanatic mindless creatures who don't even spare the ones they fight for them because oy vey the jew was right to whine about everything being antisemitic and needing either correction or destruction like the book of revelations.

I said this before and please share your thoughts on this. There is a reason that our clergy says time after time the jews are to be totally excluded and we talk so much about those subjects. If the jews could somehow join us then all thise subjects would be for nothing. The clergy don t warn time after time after time again and again about jews because oy vey amtisemitism is fun. Two things remain certain. 1. A jew will always be attracted to his side one way or another due to the science of it's soul. 2. The RTR will have dramatic effects if a jew does it.

About the grey hybrid fighting with the Gods that is a different story i think. Perhaps we need more info here.
Greys from what I understood were once an independent race/species. They were taken over mentally by reptillians. And the jews don't have grey genetics but reptillian ones. The core root of all this is the reptillian species. The greys even if currently enemies do not have reptillian genetics so there can be rare exceptions like Lucifuge Rofocal if I remember ok.

I personally don't like to recommend doing RtRs as a test for being jewish or not, telling people they're going to have bad effects from doing the RtRs if they're jewish would most likely make sure they'll experience exactly that, as a lot of confused and afraid Gentiles experience the "am I a jew" attack from the enemy or from their untrained minds, and stating the above will make sure their untrained minds will produce that experience, and if not, then the enemy will take this opportunity to attack them and confuse them even more.

The easiest way to know if you're a Gentile or not, is to ask yourself the following questions:
Do you like the current state of the earth? Do you want it to be better or worse? Do want people around you to evolve and elevate themselves or are you fine with them walking around like hopeless sheep? Do you hate how our lives are nothing but work and sleep, barely surviving from a paycheck to paycheck, and in many cases even having to work more than one job? Or are you fine with that? Do you get angry when you see and read about the millions upon millions of Gentiles suffering and dying from pointless wars and famine around the globe, while the top greedy 0.001%, who by mere coincidence happen to be jews, rule the planet and try their best to cause more harm while plotting to enslave us all or do you find this entertaining, maybe even want to get a share of this "fun" personally?

It's really simple. If you're a jew, you're going to answer these questions only according to your crooked selfish desires. Jews, just like sociopaths, can only mimic emotions of other, but can't experience them themselves. They also get off on others' misfortune, just like how they celebrate killing babies and pregnant women in Palestine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back