Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nuclear War in 2024?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I've mentioned this before in some other random thread, but one of the HPs mentioned the year 2024 in a sermon some while back about something unrelated, and when I looked at the number I felt drawn to it and decided to look at the astrology chart for the year.

I've found what seems to be a focus upon what appears to be strong influences of Mars and Pluto in particular, though I'm not all that skilled in astrology. Pluto is a planet that rules over death and nuclear weaponry and Mars is also a planet of war, bloodshed, fires, explosions, force and violence. The two planets seem to reach a correlation with certain degrees together where ultimately they seem to be enforcing the prospect of nuclear war.

I was wondering if anyone could find any merit to this or if those of you far better in astrology than I am could clarify what's actually going on here. I could be mistaken for all I know but it's been a curious point of attention for me in the past couple months and I'm simply unable to let it go. It's also a topic of extreme importance to me for reasons I can't clarify.

Nothing like this can be set in stone. I too think something important will happen that year. Maybe it’s the end of the enemy though completely through some kind of warfare maybe someone nukes Israel. We will never know till we are in 2024. With the way the enemy is exposed now and upcoming ritual I don’t see the enemy making it to that date though. Which would mean whatever does happen is likely more positive that year.

What I know of astrology currently does not extend over solar returns and the astrology of a year. In terms of transits going on in the sky that year, there is a Mars/Pluto contact for a duration in February where it is in the 0-2 degree point during the 12th-14th threshold of that month. Both leading up to and after that day through February this transit will be active, but it will be more pronounced in the later of the month.

What I find interesting here is that in the 12th -14th of January 2020 is when Saturn-Pluto and Mercury were also conjunct eachother in the 22 degree malefic degree within Capricorn. Though 1 month prior, it is still an interesting thing to note, and it similarly occurring in 2024 but in the 0 degree initiating part of Aquarius (and the fact it is 2 active planets) will be telling of something. I'm pretty sure though that Mars and Pluto have been conjunct in the late degrees of Capricorn recently anyhow, and nothing of note occurred then with anything like Nuclear warfare, bearing in mind of course that Mars in Capricorn does have a hint of reserve (but is also exalted). The same transit occurring in the early degree of the futuristic sign of Aquarius could have some relation with warfare in connection with futuristic technologies, which could mean all sorts of things even something like the grays revealing themselves and trying to instate control with the rep they have built for a while, or even just something where the jews are going all in and using all their assets, with the occult significance of Aquarius and our collective triumph just causing their attempts to ruination.

The thing that's been stated with our nations admitting about aliens, could occur during this February transit, or it could indicate some motion concerning extraterrestrials if this occurs prior (as Aquarius is significant of aliens and what is not understood). Mars/Pluto forces hands in this case, the hands of the enemy. This would in turn provoke our side to action.

Aside of the indications of Mars/Pluto, in Aquarius, Pluto is defunct, and there is not so much an emphasis of Nuclear warfare as much as an emphasis of something seriously new arriving on the scene.

Does "israel" actually have nuclear weapons? Would America obey israel's order to press the big red button? Would Russia and Korea decide to jump on the bandwagon, and other Middle-Eastern countries throw their stones and sandals? Maybe the death/endings/changes is also about israel losing power, if not actually dying physically, and basically just being left impotent and powerless. Like a non-actual nuclear physical war, but more a "nuclear", or nuclear-like power-removing event.

13th_Wolf said:
The RtRs have calmed down pressures and cooled down the boiling of things, haven't they? The RtRs have been the extinguishers, but of course fires can rage still; the build-up of the RtRs' energies accumulating comes down later, so it all falls over the 'fire' of the jew and quells it. The jew might try to throw fuel on a few trees and light a match to ignite them again (again, actually), though.

Aside of the indications of Mars/Pluto, in Aquarius, Pluto is defunct, and there is not so much an emphasis of Nuclear warfare as much as an emphasis of something seriously new arriving on the scene.
It's as if Ghost in the Machine wants this to happen! He's a rabid war-monger and he would stand up in his long, body-length cloak, with his hands in the air, cackling into the glorious fury of the stormy night, wind whipping past the outside of his castle on a cliff, in sheer delight! :lol:

FancyMancy said:
It's as if Ghost in the Machine wants this to happen! He's a rabid war-monger and he would stand up in his long, body-length cloak, with his hands in the air, cackling into the glorious fury of the stormy night, wind whipping past the outside of his castle on a cliff, in sheer delight! :lol:

I never knew you had such an image of me. War was never something I've ever encouraged to happen, it's something I concern over like all of us do. We're living in an 'invisible' war every day and I'm exhausted to all hell just from spiritual warfare, why would I ever want physical warfare on top of that?

israel has already been using small nuclear missiles against Yemen for the past about 20 years, and seems like noone wants to talk about that. They have also been testing biological attacks against them.

Ghost in the Machine said:
FancyMancy said:

I never knew you had such an image of me. War was never something I've ever encouraged to happen, it's something I concern over like all of us do. We're living in an 'invisible' war every day and I'm exhausted to all hell just from spiritual warfare, why would I ever want physical warfare on top of that?
OK, maybe not cackling. That was a bit too harsh, lol. I think it was you who said one or two things about you not being very gentle and soft when it comes to war and peace, that you prefer the business (as in busy-ness) and energy of war. If that wasn't you, then sorry. I didn't mean any offence.

pissrael will never lunch nuclear rocket , the Danger is from Iran + Pakistan they pretend to be the enemy of israel.
Remember oppenheimer the mongrel joo created the Atomic bomb and nuked japan and they sticked it on americans , oppenheimer 0.2 ancestors created nuclear bomb in iran+pakistan to full fill their desire in future for something big !!!

I think 2024 will be the culmination of governmental changes, if they don't happen before then. So if anything I'd imagine that the "bloodshed" and "war" may be more in the sense of potential civil war and/or physical uprisings against governments around the world, to bring changes for the better. But this doesn't necessarily have to happen in this kind of violent way.

If we properly do the RTRs then a nuclear war or any kind of "world war" is impossible for the enemy to achieve.

FancyMancy said:
OK, maybe not cackling. That was a bit too harsh, lol. I think it was you who said one or two things about you not being very gentle and soft when it comes to war and peace, that you prefer the business (as in busy-ness) and energy of war. If that wasn't you, then sorry. I didn't mean any offence.

My only stock and store for war is in attaining the end result which is peace for our people, safety for our children and happiness for our community. Any joy I derive and any prompting of 'cackling' is from the total destruction of those who threaten this.

Yes, it's true I thoroughly enjoy the destruction of our enemies and the ferocity of battle as most people with a powerful Mars would, but that doesn't mean I love war. War is a bloody and dark mess that turns people into monsters, children into psychopaths and ruins the soul and mind with despair, stress and suffering. There's no 'glory' or strength to be found in it. I would never encourage or desire war.

Rest assured though I recognize your post was a misunderstanding and hold no ill-feelings towards you.
We're good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back