Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So Ah comes onti ancient-forums.com

FancyMancy

an she shows mih a blank peerge. Ah tries agen, an Ah sees this -

z3wVUhu.png

ah nearly shat mesen, Ah woh laak "Wit dih fick?".

Ah refreshes thih peerge an' Ah sees this -

dP1FSjB.png

Ah sees nakedhill's reply,

[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=159691#p159691 said:
nakedhill[/url]"]Guys, this new update of the interface is amazing. Makes me productive. I like it very much. Congratulations to the clergy

then Personal Growth's reply,

[url=https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=159685#p159685 said:
Personal Growth[/url]"]Wow. The Forum is so nice now. And easier to read. Thank you ever so much. Most grateful.

an Ah decides ti meerk this thread. 'Owevah now, the links tuh these kwoort poorsts doort wurk anymoor and they're poorsts 'ave bin incinereerted. Cor HC, luv, wot yer doin'? Ah goes ti kwoort nakedhill and Personal Growth to peerst they're kwoorts in 'ea, but shis showin mih a blank peerge when tryna use both they're kwoorts, but Ah has thee peerge oorpen alreadih, so Ah just copypeersted they're texts inter'ea.

She's a good-looking new layout, and I thought having the Moon's current phase on the front (or somewhere, at least) was a good idea, but I am deciding to postpone posting this post (hehe) post-blank-screening (hehe), and not because it keeps on showing me blankness when trying to do anything at the moment, honestly. :p

Actually, I've changed my mind. I'm going to post it now.

Oooh, wow. Now with the stoppage of blankscreenies (hopefully) and being able to preview this, I can see the colour quoting. That's a very nice touch, and a nice shade and contrast, as well. Please keep that in! Maybe, if it's not too much work, you could give options in the UCP for these types of things.

Actually, the more I see the colour quoting, the more I like it! Seriously, please keep it, lol.

I changed my mind back - I don't want to post this yet. I'm just teasing you all. I'm keeping you on your toes. :p Also it honestly is not because I was greeted with this, as to why I don't want to post this yet -

8IxMCHx.png

I just decided not to post my reply; it has nothing to do with these things, honestly - and let's not forget this -

imCpb1I.png

which I saw here; but on an entirely different and unrelated matter completely, and purely and solely for the sake and sanity of forum maintenance - I don't think we should let HPHC near the controls for a while!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even you are going to like it in the end, fancy critic.

Yes, you'll have the ability to change themes when you log in.
:lol: "Even me", lol. Yeah, I liked what I saw.

FancyMancy said:

Lol. Fancy, we need to tape your hands together. No typing...nah just joking. Your sarcasm is always a good sign in our days of darkness.

faints dramatcally and quickly exits stage right

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even you are going to like it in the end, fancy critic.

Yes, you'll have the ability to change themes when you log in.
Hey HP I keep getting error 522. Is this like a problem everyone is having or is it my internet?

Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:

You're kinda weird during Gemini Moons.
Thanks? Although, is that only? Lol.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol. Fancy, we need to tape your hands together. No typing...nah just joking. Your sarcasm is always a good sign in our days of darkness.

Hey, at least some get to see a little preview if they missed it during the re-cajiggering/testing. As for me playing and being silly, which some think is "weird" or strange or odd (like, sorry, Mr & Mrs Victorian!) - I feel like a comedian on-stage, and the audience is stern, like this comedy act (the gefilte fish jar is very jewish) -
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6sb3q5

By the way, are you OK? Do you need a doctor? We forgot to put down a safe mat for you to fall onto. Remember - you should never do your own stunts!

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Hey, at least some get to see a little preview if they missed it during the re-cajiggering/testing. As for me playing and being silly, which some think is "weird" or strange or odd (like, sorry, Mr & Mrs Victorian!) - I feel like a comedian on-stage, and the audience is stern, like this comedy act (the gefilte fish jar is very jewish) -

By the way, are you OK? Do you need a doctor? We forgot to put down a safe mat for you to fall onto. Remember - you should never do your own stunts!

FAIR point.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Oh no! I cannot bear even to not do my own stunts. I'm an amazing stuntmen. Burning buildings do not go well though.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:

Ramier108666 said:

Oh no! I cannot bear even to not do my own stunts. I'm an amazing stuntmen. Burning buildings do not go well though.
I wouldn't recommend you do your own stunts if you were playing what's-his-name from that film with superheroes - the one who is on fire (I forgot).

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I wouldn't recommend you do your own stunts if you were playing what's-his-name from that film with superheroes - the one who is on fire (I forgot).

Well there's Chris Evans, as Human Torch. Abd Nicholas Cage as the Ghost Rider

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

I think I'm thinking of someone else. I'm not into Fantasy that much. I think it was a man on fire with other superhero friends in a group who had their own specialities. Whatever his name is from Fantastic Four, but the two you mentioned are also good to not do your own stunts for!

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I think I'm thinking of someone else. I'm not into Fantasy that much. I think it was a man on fire with other superhero friends in a group who had their own specialities. Whatever his name is from Fantastic Four, but the two you mentioned are also good to not do your own stunts for!

Fancy... Uh... Human Torch is the guy on fire for Fantastic Four. Chris Evans the actor. Th ghost is a spirit of vengence.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

Fancy... Uh... Human Torch is the guy on fire for Fantastic Four. Chris Evans the actor. Th ghost is a spirit of vengence.
Yeah - don't do your own stunts if you want to be like him!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back