Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun square (theoretic) question

Savitar

Which of the two conditions would be better for a sun Square?

A) The Moon is not in Aries or Leo, but the working is initiated around 1 or 2 pm.

B) The Moon is in Leo/Aries, but the square starts at the evening hours.

Please make sure you write down your opinion instead of just writing A or B.

I’m very interested in your perspective and especially personal experiences.

Thank you in advance for those who share their views.

Hail Satan!

What does the moon have to do with it? Other than you shouldn't start something when the moon is void. It's a Sun square, not a moon square.

Sun is not in a good sign to start it. You should have started it last Sunday, the Sun was in it's best sign last Sunday. But it left, and it is not a good time to start it anymore.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What does the moon have to do with it? Other than you shouldn't start something when the moon is void. It's a Sun square, not a moon square.

Sun is not in a good sign to start it. You should have started it last Sunday, the Sun was in it's best sign last Sunday. But it left, and it is not a good time to start it anymore.
As long as the sun is not in is falling and detriment signs you can do it but it won't be as powerful as when it's in it's strong signs. I do agree the Moon does not matter that much, it will just give you a small "boost" but in the end, it won't matter than much in my opinion.

It’s in one of the best signs for Money/Material workings but other than that you are right. It’s not in a good sign that much for spiritual things.

b]Option A[/b]
1. The moon sign/phase (waxing Leo/Aries) does affect the output of fire magick but I'm not sure if the moon sign affects the energy of independent planets like the Sun.

2. I believe the Sun's energies is at its most powerful when it peaks at 12pm since this is when the Sun reaches its zenith. Evening hours are not as effective as this when there is a gradual "decay" of the Sun's light and energies.

3. I also believe a Sun square can be performed can be performed on any day as long it is not in sign of fall or detriment. Daylight Sundays are best and most effective since it's day of the planetary rulership. I say this because:
a) I performed a Venus square on a Tuesday and it was super effective. Even before the square was finished.
b) I feel fiery energies more intense during the day.

HS.

Thank you for those who took their time to anwser.

Please notice however, that the topic title includes “theoretic”.

The topic is not about starting a Sun Square now, It’s about the influence of favorable Moon signs (that are connected to the planet vs. starting the square During a certain period of the day that harmonizes with the planet’s energy (for example doing Sun square at Noon-Early afternoon, or Moon square at night)

Which factor do you consider more important?

latest

Porqué no los dos?

If it is the day when the moon is in a good sign, why not also do it at a good time inside of that day?

latest

Porqué no los dos?

If it is the day when the moon is in a good sign, why not also do it at a good time inside of that day?

Let’s assume, that the Moon is void during the most favorable part of the day, and the sign transition only is completed at 8 pm. - And we have two Sundays left with the Sun in Aries// Leo.
A)This Sunday - The moon is void and will enter Aries at 8
B)Next Sunday - The moon is not void, but the Moon sign will be Libra/Virgo/whatever.

Which would you choose? A, or B?

If there are 2 Sundays with the sun in the right sign, I would start it on the first Sunday because then you have twice as much time doing the square inside of that good sign. This would be my priority, I would not care about the moon.

Unless the moon is void, the moon has basically no effect on starting a planet square because it's about that planet, not the moon.

If there are 2 Sundays with the sun in the right sign, I would start it on the first Sunday because then you have twice as much time doing the square inside of that good sign. This would be my priority, I would not care about the moon.

Unless the moon is void, the moon has basically no effect on starting a planet square because it's about that planet, not the moon.

Thank you for your anwsers and your insight!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back