Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

instructing yoga as a profession?

serpentwalker666

I had a question regarding whether it would be okay for an SS to make a profession out of teaching yoga, just to help people do the poses properly, and hold classes, for people who like to attend yoga in a group setting.

I ask this question because i remember its been stated alot these yoga practices, abd meditations, were supposed to be free, and openly available, which was the will of the gods.

Which i know im only just referring to teaching regular yoga asanas, and how to do proper form, and everything, and not anything from here.

I had a ouija board session, and asked satan personally whether it would be ethical from a satanic prespective, and he said "Yes".

But regardless I still just was interested in getting thoughts, opinions, input from other SS or clergy on this.

Hail Satan.

I thought about this too in the past and I thought it should be done for free but now my mind has changed as I grew more aware.
It's totally alright to charge to teach yoga classes, it's your time that you are using to teach people and your time has value. If you were to teach that for free it would literally be a form of communism(working for nothing in return). In spiritual advanced societies your payment would most likely be different from money but in this society your compensation for helping others is money and there's totally nothing wrong with it. Though become a good teacher, as most yoga teachers should have their licenses revoked and get fired since these retards think that doing a 200 hour course will really make them a qualified yoga teacher, smh.

Yoga is free and openly available everywhere, there are many video classes on youtube etc. But personally instructing, is fine to charge money, since it is your time and effort. As Aquarius said, we are not communists. Your time and effort is not worthless.

Also, teaching yoga is a noble career path. Yoga in itself elevates and advances people, burning off curses and negative karma (when done correctly, especially Ashtanga yoga), which will in turn help people come to Satan easier.

Lydia said:
Yoga is free and openly available everywhere, there are many video classes on youtube etc. But personally instructing, is fine to charge money, since it is your time and effort. As Aquarius said, we are not communists. Your time and effort is not worthless.

Also, teaching yoga is a noble career path. Yoga in itself elevates and advances people, burning off curses and negative karma (when done correctly, especially Ashtanga yoga), which will in turn help people come to Satan easier.
Ashtanga yoga? the one where you literally don't stay in a pose for more than a few seconds?

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

Ashtanga yoga? the one where you literally don't stay in a pose for more than a few seconds?
Not sure where you heard that, probably from someone who doesn't understand it. The advised 5 deep breaths is more than a few seconds (ideally, one breath is 10 seconds in, 10 seconds out, with pauses at the kumbhakas). Also, that is just in classes, once you know it yourself and don't need to follow along, you go deeper into it and hold each asana for longer if you need to.

Yoga is about more than just the asana. Combined with pranayama and drishti (breath and gaze), it takes you to another level. Ashtanga builds up tapas (heat) to burn the dross.

I used to do regular hatha, and still do, but have been getting into Ashtanga as well lately.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

Not sure where you heard that, probably from someone who doesn't understand it. The advised 5 deep breaths is more than a few seconds (ideally, one breath is 10 seconds in, 10 seconds out, with pauses at the kumbhakas). Also, that is just in classes, once you know it yourself and don't need to follow along, you go deeper into it and hold each asana for longer if you need to.

Yoga is about more than just the asana. Combined with pranayama and drishti (breath and gaze), it takes you to another level. Ashtanga builds up tapas (heat) to burn the dross.

I used to do regular hatha, and still do, but have been getting into Ashtanga as well lately.
When I used to do ashtagna yoga some years ago it was fast paced and I was sweaty as fuck, guess the teacher was bad.

I believe it's important to develop skills for commerce or you'll end up in dead end anybody jobs.

I think Yoga instructor suits a SS perfectly.

It offers a transferable skill because you can use it in different situations. It's a freedom route of income which suits us.

There should be no ethical issues with taking money for teaching because others already are earning from it.

It's already an income generating career like football instructors or gym coaches etc. Only Yoga is the best type of coach instructor to be out of the lot.

By the way I see yoga clubs since the shut down have been doing business by conducting video stream group classes.

You're lucky to know what you like and want to do.

Now just take action to make it happen.

Lydia said:
Can you share your sources if you have any?
I would love to learn this also.

Funnily enough, I too wanted to teach Hatha yoga, but was a bit unsure as I had read also yoga should be free. But hey, this answered my question. Aquarius how long do you think yoga should be taught before becoming a licensed instructor. Because I had a year and a half in India learning them on my own.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

Lydia do you have any books on Ashtanga yoga? It seems interesting and I would like to read a bit about it.

Shael said:
luis said:
Lydia do you have any books on Ashtanga yoga? It seems interesting and I would like to read a bit about it.

If anyone wants a good introduction on Ashtanga yoga, Kino MacGregor is considered one of the top yogis, she trained in India a lot under the founder of current Ashtanga, and she has tons of videos on youtube. Plus she's a White American, easier for Westerners to relate to.

Interesting to note, she has Mercury retrograde in Virgo aspecting Uranus, along with Sun-Moon conjunction in Virgo. Which explains how she is so exact and precise :)

Here's her book for the Primary Series, ignore or just skim the part about diet, she doesn't hard-core push vegetarianism but does mention it. This book touches on a lot of things in yoga, making it excellent to get a good run-down without being too lengthy, and it goes through the Sun Salutations and the rest of the asanas in the series with lots of detail and a picture for each pose.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-power-of-ashtanga-yoga-developing-a-practice-that-will-bring-you-strength-flexibility-and-inner-peace-includes-the-complete-primary-series-e195005567.html

Here's her guided video for beginners (it's only half or quarter of the Primary Series), and she has many more videos on her channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7GU3HfsGg

Perhaps someone else has more resources though, I haven't been into it for very long.

I forgot to add, many people these days want yoga as fitness, so this is why in many classes it is fast-paced, to burn calories. But as you get deeper into it on your own, you get the spiritual benefits as well as physical benefits :)

@Everyone, try different styles of yoga and see which is best for you. I've done mainly Hatha and Kundalini, but have also done Vinyasa and Yin.

Ramier108666 said:
Funnily enough, I too wanted to teach Hatha yoga, but was a bit unsure as I had read also yoga should be free. But hey, this answered my question. Aquarius how long do you think yoga should be taught before becoming a licensed instructor. Because I had a year and a half in India learning them on my own.
Enough to know how to correct any missalignment in a student in any asana.

Lydia said:
Shael said:
luis said:

If anyone wants a good introduction on Ashtanga yoga, Kino MacGregor is considered one of the top yogis, she trained in India a lot under the founder of current Ashtanga, and she has tons of videos on youtube. Plus she's a White American, easier for Westerners to relate to.

Interesting to note, she has Mercury retrograde in Virgo aspecting Uranus, along with Sun-Moon conjunction in Virgo. Which explains how she is so exact and precise :)

Here's her book for the Primary Series, ignore or just skim the part about diet, she doesn't hard-core push vegetarianism but does mention it. This book touches on a lot of things in yoga, making it excellent to get a good run-down without being too lengthy, and it goes through the Sun Salutations and the rest of the asanas in the series with lots of detail and a picture for each pose.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-power-of-ashtanga-yoga-developing-a-practice-that-will-bring-you-strength-flexibility-and-inner-peace-includes-the-complete-primary-series-e195005567.html

Here's her guided video for beginners (it's only half or quarter of the Primary Series), and she has many more videos on her channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7GU3HfsGg

Perhaps someone else has more resources though, I haven't been into it for very long.
Thank you Lydia, I've found some other books here https://libgen.unblockit.one/search...open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def and the full primary series here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgtMaAZzW0. It does look pretty difficult for me and the problem for me is that it takes so much time :/ I cannot imagine right now doing 1 hour or more of Yoga everyday plus my meditation routine. Lydia, do you do that much? I honestly don't know where to put this routine, maybe right now that we are all home it could work but after I don't know. Hopefully, I can start do it as soon as possible.

Aquarius said:
Ramier108666 said:
Enough to know how to correct any missalignment in a student in any asana.

Simple enough. I will do just fine.

I read a book on yoga as medicine (well I listened to a voice over of the pdf) which mentioned ashtanga yoga as beneficial but also that sometimes different poses or forms of yoga are needed for different health problems and that not always the same routine is beneficial..

Also I wanted to say here for the person that was thinking of becoming a teacher.. Spinal issues are not always due to bad habit..

I can't find where I got that pdf from right now.. so I'm leaving it out but if you'd like to take a look at it Im willing to search a bit more.

luis said:
It does look pretty difficult for me and the problem for me is that it takes so much time :/ I cannot imagine right now doing 1 hour or more of Yoga everyday plus my meditation routine. Lydia, do you do that much? I honestly don't know where to put this routine, maybe right now that we are all home it could work but after I don't know. Hopefully, I can start do it as soon as possible.
I literally laughed at being asked if I do an hour of yoga a day... I've been doing minimum an hour daily for a decade. Some days I take it easy and just do easier poses, and some days I do more, I was doing 3 hours a day for a while.

Different people have different Satanic paths. Don't worry about not being able to do much, do what you can now, and your life can change in the future to be able to do more, if that is what you need or desire. I don't recommend doing this much yoga unless it is right for you.

Lydia said:
luis said:
It does look pretty difficult for me and the problem for me is that it takes so much time :/ I cannot imagine right now doing 1 hour or more of Yoga everyday plus my meditation routine. Lydia, do you do that much? I honestly don't know where to put this routine, maybe right now that we are all home it could work but after I don't know. Hopefully, I can start do it as soon as possible.
I literally laughed at being asked if I do an hour of yoga a day... I've been doing minimum an hour daily for a decade. Some days I take it easy and just do easier poses, and some days I do more, I was doing 3 hours a day for a while.

Different people have different Satanic paths. Don't worry about not being able to do much, do what you can now, and your life can change in the future to be able to do more, if that is what you need or desire. I don't recommend doing this much yoga unless it is right for you.
BOY OH BOY ! Damn.
I do mix it up . Like tibetans , hatha and kundalini.
But I have always stuck to these 3.
Also wouldnt it be risky to be a yoga instructor? As in letting your identity be known? I keep the satanic aspects really close to me( the life I live , except here). Because this does seem like a good option .

I vaguely recall a while back Lydia mentioning Iyenger Yoga as an alternative to other training. Problem is it's nearly a 5 year en-devour. About two years as a student and then two years being trained by a teacher in the art of Yoga.

Lydia said:
luis said:

I cannot Imagine doing 1 hour a day let alone 3 :shock: with all the other meditations and Rtr, how? I would love to but as of right now this is impossible for me. I have to say that what I'm doing now spiritually makes sense for me but i definitely hope in the future I can do more yoga. Thanks for the answer.

Usthepeople666 said:
Lydia said:
luis said:

BOY OH BOY ! Damn.
Also wouldnt it be risky to be a yoga instructor? As in letting your identity be known? I keep the satanic aspects really close to me( the life I live , except here). Because this does seem like a good option .
You don't go telling around that you're a Satanist..

luis said:
I cannot Imagine doing 1 hour a day let alone 3 :shock: with all the other meditations and Rtr, how? I would love to but as of right now this is impossible for me. I have to say that what I'm doing now spiritually makes sense for me but i definitely hope in the future I can do more yoga. Thanks for the answer.
There's 24 hours in a day, it all depends on how you use them :) I don't have much "free time", like watching tv or socializing, but this is just how my life is at this phase so I'm making the most of the time I currently do have for yoga.

Usthepeople666 said:
BOY OH BOY ! Damn.
Personal identity and SS identity can be kept secret, any SS who teaches yoga does not have to reveal any SS info. I kept it to the same as you (tibetans, hatha, KY) for most of these years and it was great, but I needed something different for the time being.

One thing I'm disliking about Ashtanga though, is the lack of side-bends and other asanas I enjoy. It's quite structured, so I will probably only be able to do it 3-4 times a week and my regular hatha on other days, as opposed to how Ashtanga is recommended 6 days a week. My body needs a bit more variety.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Sucks that most yoga instructors these days are hippie communists
Also long-term vegetarians, making them look like cancer patients... it's sometimes hard to tell who is a jew and who is simply a long time vegetarian :?

Lydia said:
luis said:
There's 24 hours in a day, it all depends on how you use them :) I don't have much "free time", like watching tv or socializing, but this is just how my life is at this phase so I'm making the most of the time I currently do have for yoga.
I get what you mean and I agree. The problem for me is that I have other three people in my house and I share a room with my brother so it's kinda difficult to have a lot of privacy for me, I already have 3 hours of all the Meditations and RTR routine that I do and it already feels a lot. You work from home too so I think this helps more with this. Hopefully, this will change in the near future and I can do more :) I will try at least to do 20/30 minutes of Yoga per day as what I do right now is really too little :?

Lydia said:
Also long-term vegetarians, making them look like cancer patients... it's sometimes hard to tell who is a jew and who is simply a long time vegetarian :?
Let's take this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgtMaAZzW0
The guys are very flexible and appear strong, but fuck if they're skinny as fuck, but at the same time they have muscle too. Is that because they are vegetarian or because they only do yoga?
I knew a vegan guy who was the instructor of that qiqong website I told you about sometime ago, he most likely was pretty strong but fuck if he was skinny and unattractive as fuck. Maybe I am exagerating but to me skinny guys look VERY unattractive, like do some pushup already. lol

The other thing to remember is not to jump from one jewish extreme (communism - free service) to the other (capitalism - overpriced service). Just being moderate like Lydia and HoodedCobra are is the key.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Let's take this video: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=aUgtMaAZzW0
The guys are very flexible and appear strong, but fuck if they're skinny as fuck, but at the same time they have muscle too. Is that because they are vegetarian or because they only do yoga?
I knew a vegan guy who was the instructor of that qiqong website I told you about sometime ago, he most likely was pretty strong but fuck if he was skinny and unattractive as fuck. Maybe I am exagerating but to me skinny guys look VERY unattractive, like do some pushup already. lol

What about those who are lean? Because I'm lean yet to some they say skinny. My body composition doesn't have fat, just pure muscle.

Ramier108666 said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Let's take this video: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=aUgtMaAZzW0

What about those who are lean? Because I'm lean yet to some they say skinny. My body composition doesn't have fat, just pure muscle.

Lean people win fights. They may not be as attractive as bulkier men to the average woman, but they are more agile and can certainly beat the crap out of bulky people who have similar fighting skill levels.

But ya theres definitely something "off" about those guys in the yoga video that was shared.

While we are on the subject of different yoga styles, I have not read this book yet but it seems good, it gives a run-down on the different styles of yoga in case anyone is interested in trying something new. I'll be mainly sticking with hatha (and KY of course) but I enjoy a variety at times. And if all you do is 10 minutes a day and feel that's enough for you, then stick with that, don't force yourself to do more if you don't think you need it. Tune into yourself or ask your GD for guidance :)

https://www.pdfdrive.com/pick-your-yoga-practice-exploring-and-understanding-different-styles-of-yoga-e157623908.html

Ramier108666 said:
You're probably fine, if you feel healthy, that's the main thing. We're talking more about people who half-starve themselves due to only eating a vegetarian diet.

Hatha yoga is Kundalini yoga. There are around 16 asana's in ancient Hatha and several of them are sitting. The goal of Hatha is to use banda's and Kundalini pranayama's to awaken the serpent and purify the channels and force open the center channel so Shakti can merge with Shiva. Hatha was from the ancient Vedic texts and was brought around again to counter the bogus Vedanta yoga which is much of Hinduism.

The texts state the sitting practices of such have to be done 40 minutes minimum daily. The longer taking over an hour to do such. What passes for Hatha Yoga now is gymnastics.

The goal of Hatha is to generate Agni prana and purify the channels. People are getting confused over numerous different name brands which relate to modern marketing. Much of it is endless gymnastics'.

HP Mageson666 said:
Hatha yoga is Kundalini yoga. There are around 16 asana's in ancient Hatha and several of them are sitting. The goal of Hatha is to use banda's and Kundalini pranayama's to awaken the serpent and purify the channels and force open the center channel so Shakti can merge with Shiva. Hatha was from the ancient Vedic texts and was brought around again to counter the bogus Vedanta yoga which is much of Hinduism.

The texts state the sitting practices of such have to be done 40 minutes minimum daily. The longer taking over an hour to do such. What passes for Hatha Yoga now is gymnastics.

The goal of Hatha is to generate Agni prana and purify the channels. People are getting confused over numerous different name brands which relate to modern marketing. Much of it is endless gymnastics'.
So what are you saying here? Tha a more "Kundalini yoga-like" session is better than Hatha? By sitting practices what do you mean? Like in Kundalini Yoga?

HP Mageson666 said:
The goal of Hatha is to use banda's and Kundalini pranayama's to awaken the serpent and purify the channels and force open the center channel so Shakti can merge with Shiva.

You kinda forgot to mention Mudras such as Kelchari(tongue on roof of mouth particularly in a soft relaxed gentle way particularly on the little ball area on the back of your teeth).

Pranayama: I want to know something about this.

I replied to a post a while back about twoish maybe threeish months prior to this post, at the time of this post. About ways of counting when it comes to the hatha yoga exercise HP.Cobra has on his 40-day guide.

I mentioned One: You can count less than a minute, a minute, or over a minute for certain asanas whereby someone might hold for 10 minutes or even longer in some cases of long Yoga sessions.

The second thing I mentioned was you can breath count: In other words the length of time it takes to take a deep breath(normal stomach breathing as in normal everyday non-pranayama exercise style almost complete yogic breath without extending it as in the exercise) it takes about a second if the act of most Yoga moves is to hold about 1 minute maybe 2 minutes. Then breath counting is perfect as 60 breaths ~1 minute give or take an extra few seconds maybe 10 seconds so about 1:10 minute.

My question is, is THAT a form of pranayama for Yogic exercises?

The person who responded to me; a prominent member; took it like I meant to perform breath of fire pumping and blasting with asanas a huge amount of pranayama. Which I did not mean nor intend to mean. I just meant normal deep relaxed breathing NOT BoF.

Also I know this question is kinda hard to answer due to removal of knowledge but what exactly kind of Pranayama is meant for Yogic exercises?

Also one last thing to mention.

Are you implying that Yoga is like magic?

Whereby magic can be done with long, drawn out high repetition vibrations or you can perform a few exercises of energy raising like SATANAS, Tetragrammaton, Breathing exercises and then perform a moderate amount of repetitions of vibration and THEN program and direct the energy to give the energy a boost of energy so that you don't have to burden yourself with high rep blasts in case of burn out.

Does the act of performing Yoga in the manner your post(16 asanas) mentions a form of performing a light Yoga session with prominent results. I know either way like the mantra I mentioned in my prior paragraph the HIGHER the rep the better but is the use of Bandha, Mudra, and Pranayama a way to kinda "cheat" high asana repetitions, long asana hold times, and basically condense the Yoga to a powerful session with lower levels of effort.

That is what I mean. Is the point of Yoga something quick and easy? or is Yoga meant to be "hard"? I know that sounds silly but some people have posted "How can you meditate with mantras and yantra and whatnot and then perform Yoga for an hour, two hours, three hours?

If meditation is meant to be quick less than an hour and later on develop into an hour or hours. Then how do you perform Yoga(H/K) without burning yourself out with meditation. Where is the balance.

HP Mageson666 said:

What's your personal opinion about these different brands ? I believe the best thing to do is stick with Hatha and Kundalini (the originals) and leave out all the modern repackaging of the same original thing with something added to it. What do you think ?

Lydia said:
Shael said:
luis said:

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=zZ7GU3HfsGg

There was a book by Daniel Lacerda. I think it was the the 2,100 yoga asanas. It's different than Kino, but it's very valuable to learn.

I'll post it below. https://www.pdfdrive.com/2100-asanas-the-complete-yoga-poses-e195062743.html

HP Mageson666 said:

Most people here just say KY for the spinal series specifically, and hatha for the other asanas just to differentiate. Which texts are you speaking of, would one be the Hatha Yoga Pradipika? I have it but have not read it yet.

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Most people here just say KY for the spinal series specifically, and hatha for the other asanas just to differentiate. Which texts are you speaking of, would one be the Hatha Yoga Pradipika? I have it but have not read it yet.
This is the only thing I have found but they are 12, not 16 https://medium.com/rakesh-yoga/12-basic-asanas-of-hatha-yoga-and-its-benefits-2c2445242899

HP Mageson666 said:

I would love to know more about this also. Especially the sources you found this from so I can look through them in detail. My KY and HY routines are very basic and could use some reworking.

HP Mageson666 said:
Considering what you said, do you think that is safe or good to do hatha and kundalini yoga in the same time? Like to do first kundalini yoga and instead of resting 15 minutes, to start straight away hatha yoga and only then take the brake. What do you think?

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The believe “Merging with Siva” by Sat Guru Subramuniyaswami.

https://www.himalayanacademy.com/media/books/merging-with-siva/merging-with-siva.pdf

This book is quite dense. Looking to get a physical and read a bit everyday ^.^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back