Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing "Exposing Joy of Satan" and the related ilk

Satan's Peacock

Website
spirituelsatanizm.org
Hello everyone,

While talking to a potential newcomer, they pointed out the dirty sites of the enemy slaves, such as "Exposing Joy of Satan", "Hungarian Cultist Nazis" and related crap. I know you all must have been tired of beating the dead horse, and yet, I bet some of you still come across people asking about them or their supposed "points" even in this day and age. Ergo, I'd like to present to you the response I've written to this person, in the hopes that it can serve as a sort of template and a mostly ready-made answer for you if you ever need it. Normally, I initially wrote this piece in Turkish and I usually translate from English, but this time, I did it the other way around! Enjoy.

Mainly, these "people" are afraid of us because we are "eviw scawy nazis", so they try to get at us from any little perceived chink they can think of.

We all know of the "Exposing JoS" tards, as well as the "Hungarian Cultist Nazis" and whatever else under the sun. Their insipid arguments about plagiarism are pretty much fueled by a lack of even a basic understanding of what literature review is. In academics, in science and in any other professional and even non-professional fields, if some source is quoted or used somehow, it's shown as a reference. Morons who see the "plagiarism" claims are pushed to thinking as if JoS stole everything and gave no references anywhere or anything. But in the related Joy of Satan pages where a source is used, a reference is given at the end of the page as is the standard; whether Bardon is used or anyone else's work. Just a few examples:
Bardon1.png

Bardon2.png

Bardon3.png

Let alone the Joy of Satan website, even on the buttload less formal Ancient Forums, when the HPs give sermons while citing one source of another, they generally provide references at the end of the sermon. This is especially prevalent and easy to see in sermons elaborating on spiritual alchemy and ancient religions. Case in point:

Referans1.png

Referans2.png

Referans3.png

It would be somewhat understandable to lack culture and understanding, but to spread this lack of culture and understanding enters into the territory of evil. Can't the lowlives who have written and continue to write incessant lies about us think of this? Of course they can. But alas, their intentions are clear, anyone with eyes to see can easily tell what kind of place their ignoble claims are coming from. Nonetheless, the Gods generally do not allow those who know not the breadth of Heavens and the depth Earth to gain much power or influence at all. Fools who dare to try and malign Satan and Satan's Joy of Satan usually fade away into obscurity and lack for this very reason; and even when they do exist, they hardly ever go any further than congregating several lowlives just like them around themselves. However, Joy of Satan has tens of thousands of (or maybe hundreds) members, and has been going on strong for nearly 20 years. And, our numbers will continue to increase multiplicatively, as they have been multiplying for years now. When Joy of Satan started, they were less than a dozen people. We as Joy of Satan Turkey also started as literally one man. Now, we have hundreds, or even thousands of readers.

To reiterate, the problem of these "people" is that we are proud, unblushing, "unrepentant" Nazis, which is the reason they dare to call us "Neo-Nazis" in their infinite ignorance and try to make us seem as such. Because "god forbid", if they stop believing their lies for one moment, they might end up actually getting onto our websites and see what we are really about to begin with - that we come from a place of deep love and veneration for our Peoples and Nature as an extension, not hate. But alas, the days where people could browbeat us into shutting up by calling us "Nazi!" are long over. We are Nazis, we are proud and we shall obliterate the global Jewish hegemony with righteous fury, justice and might and burn it to dust. The age where we can say this is her, and very soon, you shall be able to hear our war cries out in the streets.

Other than that, we are talking about a period of nearly 20 years since the Joy of Satan was founded. It is understandable that some information could be flawed at first. For example, I have seen claims that supposedly, Joy of Satan also "initially" used double circles. I can't confirm or deny this, because it's not very possible to access an unblemished copy of the site from waaaay back then. The earliest accessible version we have goes back to 2005, and Joy of Satan is older than this. We don't see double circles there. Nonetheless, we have more than ample grounds to be generous here and leave it as an open door even though we could easily dismiss this claim with no evidence just as it was made with no evidence. But I won't, since we have nothing to hide. We already know that some old information gets revised thanks to literally divine inspiration, intervention and guidance. There's no need to shy away from this when even some meditations were updated in the June of 2018. Besides, why bother shying away? This is not a fault, this is a merit. Unlike enemy cults, we aren't bound by arbitrary, unchanging and inhuman standards, rules or regulations. The enemy has destroyed and ransacked so much that we have forgotten even what we have forgotten. If there was a list of the things we lost due to the enemy, the enemy made us lose even that list itself. So it's only natural we get our wisdom restored piece by piece.

Currently, we are in such a situation that we only have a very small piece of our glorious Pagan heritage. It's known that in the Library of Alexandria alone, there were more than one million documents, and this was just one place! Obviously, the Gods and Their civilization which is the purest source of all this knowledge and wisdom is still and eternally up and standing; but it's not reasonable to think we can easily gain everything back at the snap of a finger when we consider that the situation of our planet is hardly different from that of a prison and that the enemy energetic matrix enveloping and choking up our planet also serves to, among other things, cut us off from our Gods (figuratively and literally). The Gods already provide us with the vital, important information that will serve us in the here and now, and we shall learn the rest progressively in time and as humanity reaches salvation. I think this is a beautiful thing, rather than a shameful point. Satan's glorious, eternal Temple on this Earth is being restored bit by bit, step by step, one glorious brick at a time. And as this is happening, being part of the privileged class that gets to lay these bricks, perhaps even write our name on one of the bricks is an invaluable, inconceivable honor. This is not a point of contention, but one of limitless glory, hope and Joy. The latter being the Joy of Satan.

Its run by Jews who praise the Israeli military openly on their site. The Israeli military that makes shirts that laugh about murdering pregnant Arab women and make Rachel Corey, pancake jokes about an American human rights activist that was brutality murdered by the Israeli military by being run over by a bulldozer while protesting non violently a home of innocent people being destroyed by a brutal war regime of the Jewish state.

The same Israeli military that murders unarmed Arab peace activists and is documented to kidnap Palestinian children and harvest their organs.

HP Mageson666 said:
Its run by Jews who praise the Israeli military openly on their site. The Israeli military that makes shirts that laugh about murdering pregnant Arab women and make Rachel Corey, pancake jokes about an American human rights activist that was brutality murdered by the Israeli military by being run over by a bulldozer while protesting non violently a home of innocent people being destroyed by a brutal war regime of the Jewish state.

The same Israeli military that murders unarmed Arab peace activists and is documented to kidnap Palestinian children and harvest their organs.
Disgustingly inhuman. Granted, High Priest, you only listed atrocities the Jews can fit in a day or less; hell, maybe even during lunch rush!

Since we are on the subject, could you provide some information on how these enemy sites are run directly by the Jews? I mean, obviously, they serve the enemy and that is beyond question; but if there is proof that actual racial kikes are behind these sites, that would be a very hefty argument on our side - not that these "people" and their pathetic arguments are even worth addressing, of course, but it's mostly for new people.

Have a good day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back