Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prayer for protection every night?

Is it ok if I do this every night? When I’m trying to sleep greys love to put sick thoughts in my head and it really makes me mad. This even interferes with meditating as whenever I close my eyes this is going on. I do the RTR but I think I need to do more to show I’m sick of their crap.

How do you know "greys" put thoughts in your head? Whenever a grey is involved, the attacks are very powerful, way beyond questioning it . Personal and directed attacks are horrible, but manageable so you need to figure out what is causing your disturbances. Also seeing grey species when meditating doesn't mean you are getting attacked...

Discipline of the mental and cleaning with protection and no external thought will have power if it is the case. These situations most of the time come from within when we talk about the mental space - Void Meditation

Protection
Aura Cleaning
Returning Curses 1
Returning Curses 2

nakedhill said:
How do you know "greys" put thoughts in your head? Whenever a grey is involved, the attacks are very powerful, way beyond questioning it . Personal and directed attacks are horrible, but manageable so you need to figure out what is causing your disturbances. Also seeing grey species when meditating doesn't mean you are getting attacked...

Discipline of the mental and cleaning with protection and no external thought will have power if it is the case. These situations most of the time come from within when we talk about the mental space - Void Meditation

Protection
Aura Cleaning
Returning Curses 1
Returning Curses 2

Thanks I get what you mean it’s not a direct psychic attack but it’s sort of like the “Am I Jew” where they put this in your head and let it manifest and cause confusion and distress. It may be within me but I can’t think of where this comes from or why it’s happening.

Why pray? Create an aura of protection, keep both your chakras and aura clean. When you lie in bed, or right before, clean them. Goodnight

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Is it ok if I do this every night? When I’m trying to sleep greys love to put sick thoughts in my head and it really makes me mad. This even interferes with meditating as whenever I close my eyes this is going on. I do the RTR but I think I need to do more to show I’m sick of their crap.
The 40 day meditation program did teach a lot of things like cleaning , aop and void meditation everytime before you sleep and after you wake up.
I did encounter greys once and it was utter bullshit. I dont think your condition is that bad so its all cool.
Apart from the links provided by nakedhill here:))) know you are protected. Seeing a grey and still meditating is badass.
Do inform through sigil meditation .
I fucked up once because I was not letting my problems be known. We are presently not at that level to take on greys directly.
Take Care

nakedhill said:

Protection
Aura Cleaning
Returning Curses 1
Returning Curses 2

Thanks I get what you mean it’s not a direct psychic attack but it’s sort of like the “Am I Jew” where they put this in your head and let it manifest and cause confusion and distress. It may be within me but I can’t think of where this comes from or why it’s happening.[/quote

Brother, your picture has double circles. You are Binding the swastika.

I know I'm not a jew. But I feel like theres this group of people, that are like YES you are, you filthy kike!

Which then makes me feel insecure. So then I think, prove your not one. So then it's like yeah, try to prove it! So you can infiltrate, exactly what one would do.

I think I just pick up on alot of thoughts. Being overly psychic is not fun. You just get beat the Hell up all day. I'm like what the fuck good is it?

Then I think, you know how you talk to the Gods on occassion? Yeah other people would love to be able to do that. So..that's worth feeling like..never mind.

One day I will have the answers. Lol

Aldrick said:

Lol
The circle is around it in the plane of the X and Y axises. But the way the energy is projected from it is along the Z axis coming out of the page. So the circles aren't really binding it because it comes out in the other direction.

All of these symbols are built on actual electro-magnetic shapes and structures. The way this symbol works is a direct example of the equation for magnetic forces, the shape of the Vector Cross Product.

The swastika symbol spins very fast in a counter-clockwise direction around its center point. This is the magnetic field, the magnetic field is going in a circle counter clockwise around the symbol's center in the same plane as the symbol is drawn. Those 2 circles you say are binding it, that is the shape of the magnetic field. This means that the direction the force is going is outwards coming directly out of the screen.

You get this from the Cross Product. The cross product can be used for any arangement of magnetic and electrical forces to show which direction the electrical charge moves, but since the magnetic field is going around in a circle, it can be shown in a much simpler way. This situation is basically the exact same thing as finding the magnetic field going around a wire with a current through it, which you can find by just remembering a simple shape with your right hand. With your right hand, point your thumb up in the air and curl the rest of your fingers around in a circle shape. The curled fingers point in the direction of the magnetic field, and the thumb points along the wire in the direction of the current.

Make this shape with your hand, and hold it over the swastika. The swastika is a still shape, but it is representative of a spinning shape, it spins counter clockwise at the speed of light. So the way the swastika is spinning counter clockwise perfectly matches the direction your fingers are curled around. And you see your thumb is coming toward you directly out from the center of the swastika. This direction your thumb is pointing is the direction of the electrical force that the symbol generates, this is the direction of the current generated. When you focus this symbol on your third eye and you see it spinning faster and faster, you can really feel this electrical current going directly into your 3rd eye chakra. Because the symbol is this same force, it is all representative of the same thing.

So those circles around the outside don't bind anything in this situation because that's not the direction the force is going anyway. With these symbols, it's always important to know what it is representing, and they are usually representing magnetic and electrical forces. So it's cool how you can see that the actual equations for electro-magnetic forces are perfectly matched up with the old symbols, because they are really the exact same thing. These symbols of natural universal forces match perfectly with the math for those same forces.

you should if you meditate and its recurring .

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:

Lol
The circle is around it in the plane of the X and Y axises. But the way the energy is projected from it is along the Z axis coming out of the page. So the circles aren't really binding it because it comes out in the other direction.

All of these symbols are built on actual electro-magnetic shapes and structures. The way this symbol works is a direct example of the equation for magnetic forces, the shape of the Vector Cross Product.

The swastika symbol spins very fast in a counter-clockwise direction around its center point. This is the magnetic field, the magnetic field is going in a circle counter clockwise around the symbol's center in the same plane as the symbol is drawn. Those 2 circles you say are binding it, that is the shape of the magnetic field. This means that the direction the force is going is outwards coming directly out of the screen.

You get this from the Cross Product. The cross product can be used for any arangement of magnetic and electrical forces to show which direction the electrical charge moves, but since the magnetic field is going around in a circle, it can be shown in a much simpler way. This situation is basically the exact same thing as finding the magnetic field going around a wire with a current through it, which you can find by just remembering a simple shape with your right hand. With your right hand, point your thumb up in the air and curl the rest of your fingers around in a circle shape. The curled fingers point in the direction of the magnetic field, and the thumb points along the wire in the direction of the current.

Make this shape with your hand, and hold it over the swastika. The swastika is a still shape, but it is representative of a spinning shape, it spins counter clockwise at the speed of light. So the way the swastika is spinning counter clockwise perfectly matches the direction your fingers are curled around. And you see your thumb is coming toward you directly out from the center of the swastika. This direction your thumb is pointing is the direction of the electrical force that the symbol generates, this is the direction of the current generated. When you focus this symbol on your third eye and you see it spinning faster and faster, you can really feel this electrical current going directly into your 3rd eye chakra. Because the symbol is this same force, it is all representative of the same thing.

So those circles around the outside don't bind anything in this situation because that's not the direction the force is going anyway. With these symbols, it's always important to know what it is representing, and they are usually representing magnetic and electrical forces. So it's cool how you can see that the actual equations for electro-magnetic forces are perfectly matched up with the old symbols, because they are really the exact same thing. These symbols of natural universal forces match perfectly with the math for those same forces.

What the fuck are you talking about? Lol

It has circles around it just like they do the baphomet.

You can 'rip out' these thoughts by literally willing and forcing their energies out of your head and upper chakras. You can just visualize with intent that you are pushing out the unwanted thoughts out of your head, then either destroy them into nonexistence or send them away to dissipate into the akasha. Then protect your head from allowing any more of such thoughts from being implanted by building a reflective barrier aura of shiny silver energy shielding your head. Know that it will deflect any and all forms of unwanted energy and thoughts. Thoughts are tangible forms of energy on the astral, so they can be manipulated, altered, implanted and even removed.

The enemy can definitely implant thoughts and if you don't like them and they are sickening to you then you can find comfort in knowing they are definitely not your own and are either being implanted there or your mind has unintentionally gotten stuck in a looped focus on lower vibrational energy thus manifesting the thoughts. The latter does not make you a bad/sick/rotten person, it just means you're lacking in control over your thoughts and where your attention is being focused to, it's like getting a song stuck in your head even when you hate the song.

So a combination of self-discipline and control of your mind along with spiritual protection and acts of defense are required. The Aura of Protection, Returning Curses 1 & 2 and Void Meditation as well as grounding yourself with the earth element will all help you in dealing with this.

You don't need to pray for protection, you can learn to protect yourself. At the very least you must try to. Have faith in your abilities.

Aldrick said:

If you were standing in the middle of a circle and you ran toward the edge, it would be in your way and would block you. But if you go up or down, the circle wouldn't block anything because it's not in that plane. Circle is 2 dimensions, so it only blocks you in those 2 dimensions. If you go in the direction of the 3rd dimension, the circle doesn't have any effect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFT7-_s0jh0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfSJ62mzKyY

The spinning swatika is a circular magnetic field, in the same place as the circles around it. Which means that all the force coming from it is coming out in the 3rd dimension, coming out of the page toward you. So the circle is not binding the force of it because the circle is not going in front of the direction the force is coming from.

Even the flag has a white circle around it, are you saying that the creators of the flag included a binding against their own symbol? Not a problem, doesn't affect it.

I'm not saying that the circles don't bind other symbols in other situations. All I'm saying is in this situation with this symbol, the force is not being blocked by the circle because the force comes out the other direction.

Aldrick said:

If you were standing in the middle of a circle and you ran toward the edge, it would be in your way and would block you. But if you go up or down, the circle wouldn't block anything because it's not in that plane. Circle is 2 dimensions, so it only blocks you in those 2 dimensions. If you go in the direction of the 3rd dimension, the circle doesn't have any effect.

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=dFT7-_s0jh0

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=nfSJ62mzKyY

The spinning swatika is a circular magnetic field, in the same place as the circles around it. Which means that all the force coming from it is coming out in the 3rd dimension, coming out of the page toward you. So the circle is not binding the force of it because the circle is not going in front of the direction the force is coming from.

Even the flag has a white circle around it, are you saying that the creators of the flag included a binding against their own symbol? Not a problem, doesn't affect it.

I'm not saying that the circles don't bind other symbols in other situations. All I'm saying is in this situation with this symbol, the force is not being blocked by the circle because the force comes out the other direction.

Uhh one circle doesnt bind. TWO does. This is ridiculous. It's clearly double binding circles. Lol

Aldrick said:

Lol

Wow this was very interesting to read! And yes from a scientific view, with your explanation everything makes sense!

May I ask you who taught you this? I mean that the swastika is spinning count-clock wise and is a magnetic field? With this explanation.. yes, the current will shot out of the picture towards you.

So if I use the swastika, I can enhance my meditations? I can apply it on my 3rd eye? Should I place the swastika in a way that the electricity would shoot towards my 6th chakra?

Wow I really like your explanation, that shows that even TODAY, we can explain some spiritual aspects :D

Aldrick said:

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=dFT7-_s0jh0

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=nfSJ62mzKyY

Lol I'm trying to make a Hindi spell in my signature. I think I just wrote those who curse Satans Happiness are cursed. Those who Bless Satans happiness are Blessed.

Joy of Satan. Satans happiness, that's fuckin gold. But I mean I guess that still works lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back