Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beltane Eve

Cro666

I just want to remind all of my brothers and sisters that beltane (B'yal-t'n) is around the corner. :D

For those who don't know what baltane is here is a link to the jos page:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beltane.html

Beltane is a satanic celebration of fertillity, Celebrated by pre xian cultures.
This celebration is about the celebrating of spring and new life, Followed by feasts and all night orgy's/sex. If you want to know more press the link above ^.

Last year someone recomended to watch a movie on baltane and i must say it is a great movie and a must watch!
Im talking about the original 1973 wickerman movie.

I am going to celebrate with a campfire some music, alchohol, food, No all night orgy sadly but thats alright :lol:, And since magical workings are stronger on beltane maybe i will do some workings on that day as well.

I wish everyone a happy Beltane!

Hail satan!
Hail the gods of hell!

Cro666 said:
I just want to remind all of my brothers and sisters that beltane (B'yal-t'n) is around the corner. :D

Beltane is a satanic celebration of fertillity, Celebrated by pre xian cultures.
This celebration is about the celebrating of spring and new life, Followed by feasts and all night orgy's/sex. If you want to know more press the link above ^.

Last year someone recomended to watch a movie on baltane and i must say it is a great movie and a must watch!

I am going to celebrate with a campfire some music, alchohol, food, No all night orgy sadly but thats alright :lol:, And since magical workings are stronger on beltane maybe i will do some workings on that day as well.

Hail satan!
Hail the gods of hell!

This is an important power date. We dont have time to just sit around a campfire all night. Unless you and your friends circle the campfire and do 10 RTRs.

The sabbath are the time to hit the enemy the hardest!

Aldrick said:

I understand that we are in a war and that this day is a good day for workings, But i am not going to spend the whole day doing workings, maybe this will work out for you but i wont be able to do such a thing.

I will most likely do some workings sure but i will enjoy that day as a celebration, We still have the opportunity to celebrate like this. There is a good possibility that the situation we are in will escalate in the near furture, And it might be hard to celebrate when this happens. So i will try to enjoy these moments without having to stress myself out, Just because i have to force myself to do as many meditations/workings/rtr's as possible.

Brother there is such a thing as overdoing/working yourself, In time it can burn you out you wont even feel it comming. I have first hand experience in this and i will not make that mistake again (dont confuse this with laziness). I care for my brothers and sisters so i am just sharing some experiences and tought here, Its up to you if you listen to it or agree with it or not.

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

I understand that we are in a war and that this day is a good day for workings, But i am not going to spend the whole day doing workings, maybe this will work out for you but i wont be able to do such a thing.

I will most likely do some workings sure but i will enjoy that day as a celebration, We still have the opportunity to celebrate like this. There is a good possibility that the situation we are in will escalate in the near furture, And it might be hard to celebrate when this happens. So i will try to enjoy these moments without having to stress myself out, Just because i have to force myself to do as many meditations/workings/rtr's as possible.

Brother there is such a thing as overdoing/working yourself, In time it can burn you out you wont even feel it comming. I have first hand experience in this and i will not make that mistake again (dont confuse this with laziness). I care for my brothers and sisters so i am just sharing some experiences and tought here, Its up to you if you listen to it or agree with it or not.

Well at first I thought, I'm always Burnt out. I just keep on regardless. Then I thought, is it possible that I do this with my own mind? I'm glad you have a way of Celebrating, I certainly do not.

But then I was thinking, what if I just sat next to a fire? Then I realized I cant ever relax. If I were to sit, I would only notice all the precious time I let go to waste, that could have been spent doing RTRs, Meditating, or Reading.

That's when it dawned on me, I may realize the source of my stress. I try to push myself past breaking point nonstop. But I cannot force myself to sit and do nothing.

I do try games, and I cannot stay interested very long. From the moment I get up to the moment I go to sleep, is stress and trying to get everything done. Only to feel Defeated, like I didnt achieve half of what I wanted too. Only to wake up and do it all over again.

Thank you for the realization. Somehow I'm so Stupid as to not even see this.

Wondering why my brain doesnt wanna work for me. The damn thing cant function like that. Not that it will solve anything cuz.. I will not... give up power....Saturn in Capricorn, has to give up power..interesting.

I dont know what the answer is, I'm fucked no matter what I do. I'm called a moron no matter what answer I give. If I say do more, I am trying to push people to extremes, if I say less I'm a coward of war. It honestly feels like this on every issue here. I'm fucked and a Moron either way. So I just stopped caring.

Part of me wishes I could just stop. But I will pace back and forth in the same spot for 4 hours in the rain, till I've cut my own path in the grass. Just to be like well I had to get the minimal done.

The person I am the most cruelest too is myself. An inner Drill Seargeant.

Aldrick said:

I have one question for you : What are you?

If i am correct you are a human / spiritual satanist and not an reptilian / xian or am wrong? Now tell me this, Why are you acting like a xian that constantly has to give their energy/bioelectricity/chi away, Without ever wondering if what they are doing is benificial to themself, Or why they are not advancing.

It seems to me that you are constantly forcing yourself to advance, And if it seems that even only for a moment you are not advancing, You will kick youself in the ass and give yourself a good scolding. The only thing you are doing to yourself is preventing that you will advance! Do you seriously think that you will advance when you do meditations/workings all day? To a certain point yes but after that point progress will halt, Why? You are forgetting that there is more then just spirituality, For one you are forgetting your mental health.

You are so focussed on one thing that you are forgetting that you are still human! Your body is desperatly trying to make you aware that what you are doing is extreemly unhealty for you! But what are you doing? You just increase the intensity and blames the enemy for angering you, You even posted that you are getting demotivated by your fellow SS brothers and sisters.... You are just angering/demotivating yourself.

What do you think father Satan and the gods want from us? Do they want us to give everything we have and completely focus on the war? I dont think so, Its true that this is a part of our lifes but I NEVER got the impression that the gods want to use us like xians. The gods wants us to be happy, Healthy and strong/independant, You are too focussed on becoming stronger, To fight for the gods, That you are forgetting your happiness/health so stop your suicide attempt.

There is one basic meditation that is there for a reason, You shouldn't see it simply as a meditation but as something you should apply troughout your day, That meditation is void meditation. So my advice would be to simply clear your mind and listen to your body, Because without them you wouldnt even be here.

I dont know what the answer is, I'm fucked no matter what I do. I'm called a moron no matter what answer I give. If I say do more, I am trying to push people to extremes, if I say less I'm a coward of war. It honestly feels like this on every issue here. I'm fucked and a Moron either way. So I just stopped caring.

What are you trying to say here? You were scared that people were going to call you out on pushing ppl or being a coward, So you stopped caring about anything? To me it really looks like you are trying to push yourself further and further into a corner, You are killing yourself because if you dont you feel like you are a coward? I have seen some of you posts... You are constantly trying to inspire yourself even tough you are at a point where you are about to break.

There is plenty more to say, But i am not here to beat you up even further but to help you. Its not for me to know if this is helpfull to you in any way, But i still had to say something.

Maybe the comments that i made on this tread can be of help:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=159292#p159292

Cro666 said:

I have one question for you : What are you?

If i am correct you are a human / spiritual satanist and not an reptilian / xian or am wrong? Now tell me this, Why are you acting like a xian that constantly has to give their energy/bioelectricity/chi away, Without ever wondering if what they are doing is benificial to themself, Or why they are not advancing.

It seems to me that you are constantly forcing yourself to advance, And if it seems that even only for a moment you are not advancing, You will kick youself in the ass and give yourself a good scolding. The only thing you are doing to yourself is preventing that you will advance! Do you seriously think that you will advance when you do meditations/workings all day? To a certain point yes but after that point progress will halt, Why? You are forgetting that there is more then just spirituality, For one you are forgetting your mental health.

You are so focussed on one thing that you are forgetting that you are still human! Your body is desperatly trying to make you aware that what you are doing is extreemly unhealty for you! But what are you doing? You just increase the intensity and blames the enemy for angering you, You even posted that you are getting demotivated by your fellow SS brothers and sisters.... You are just angering/demotivating yourself.

What do you think father Satan and the gods want from us? Do they want us to give everything we have and completely focus on the war? I dont think so, Its true that this is a part of our lifes but I NEVER got the impression that the gods want to use us like xians. The gods wants us to be happy, Healthy and strong/independant, You are too focussed on becoming stronger, To fight for the gods, That you are forgetting your happiness/health so stop your suicide attempt.

There is one basic meditation that is there for a reason, You shouldn't see it simply as a meditation but as something you should apply troughout your day, That meditation is void meditation. So my advice would be to simply clear your mind and listen to your body, Because without them you wouldnt even be here.

What are you trying to say here? You were scared that people were going to call you out on pushing ppl or being a coward, So you stopped caring about anything? To me it really looks like you are trying to push yourself further and further into a corner, You are killing yourself because if you dont you feel like you are a coward? I have seen some of you posts... You are constantly trying to inspire yourself even tough you are at a point where you are about to break.

There is plenty more to say, But i am not here to beat you up even further but to help you. Its not for me to know if this is helpfull to you in any way, But i still had to say something.

Maybe the comments that i made on this tread can be of help:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=159292#p159292

It matters little too me. I'm not going to be berated for doing RTRs and motivating others to do the same.

While losers sit on their couch all day and are lucky to do a single RTR. I prefer being me.

Aldrick said:
It matters little too me. I'm not going to be berated for doing RTRs and motivating others to do the same.

While losers sit on their couch all day and are lucky to do a single RTR. I prefer being me.

I knew i would waste my breath on you but what ever, You are still a fellow SS. Anyway i prefer being the ''loser'', Im not going to become a mental wreck and trow half my humanity away just so i can feel better about myself and stroke my ego.

About that ''being berated for doing RTR's'' of yours.... You were the one berating me for simply wanting to celebrate Beltane, I have to trow away the idea of celebrating anything and become a mental wreck/Robot that cant enjoy anything in life. Just do your RTR's and thats all you can do fck everything else, Thats the mentality i get from you, Thats why i said what i did.

Anyways i wish the best of luck to you brother, See ya around.

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

I knew i would waste my breath on you but what ever, You are still a fellow SS. Anyway i prefer being the ''loser'', Im not going to become a mental wreck and trow half my humanity away just so i can feel better about myself and stroke my ego.

About that ''being berated for doing RTR's'' of yours.... You were the one berating me for simply wanting to celebrate Beltane, I have to trow away the idea of celebrating anything and become a mental wreck/Robot that cant enjoy anything in life. Just do your RTR's and thats all you can do fck everything else, Thats the mentality i get from you, Thats why i said what i did.

Oh right now it's our ego were fighting for when doing RTRs.

Let's all sit on our ass, wouldn't want to stroke our ego....working for Satan.

But oh boy guys I'm still fellow SS. Even though I do that retarded thing called work for the Gods.

I was planning on having a simple conversation but your obviously too fucking mentally retarded for that.

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

Ahem. Sorry for the insult. My mind is just trying to wrap around the fact that you said you STILL consider me a Brother, even though I work for the Gods.

Which is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

BUT, perhaps you were not aware of the level of stupidity it was, and just misspoke. So rather then prod you, I would like to give you the oppurtunity to correct that obvious misswording, and perhaps Express it the way you truly meant it come out?

Cuz honestly we were having a simple conversation and then you come with this attitude, of I'm wasting my time on a moron like you. When you are on the side of doing less to save the world....

When I was agreeing with you in the first place. So rather then see you as some kinda war deserter who cannot hold a simple conversation, which is annoying the Hell out if me.

Perhaps its merely a miscommunication. I dunno what you are going through on the daily. So let's hit the refresh, and try again.

Cro never said not do to RTRs mate, nor did he say not to study or not to do anything productive.
He was setting a reminder that it’s gonna be the eve of beltane and said he’s gonna take it into mind and enjoy himself a little bit.

You really think there’s something wrong with that?

Cro, why did you assume that Aldric was talking about you when he said some loser? I don’t think he was and you shouldn’t have assumed that because you do do RTRs and all that anyway right? so the shoe doesn’t fit you anyway.

The HPs explained that we are at war and to go harder but they never said to do 10 RTRs a day mandatory and nothing else lmao.

Sure, one could study, practice spiritual empowerment and work for Satans agenda but are you implying that it’s wrong to maybe spend just a little bit of time enjoying yourself?
perhaps, listening to music or practicing your hobbies. Maybe spending time with a woman/man ,having sex, sports, movies whatever etc. people enjoy different things.

When you’ve taken care of the duties for the day, no one said you’re not allowed to enjoy yourself like humans do, it doesn’t state that anywhere on the JoS my friend. show me where it does.
A lot of people here are busy and in certain situations where they are lucky to do a few RTRs a day, this doesn’t make them a loser lol. They are still trying and working to destroy the enemy just are you are and you would put try to them down?

Neither of you should be putting yourselves down like that, especially if you’re actively working for Satans side.

You're a funny guy you know that? Good thing you dont decide who your brothers/sisters are, The gods decide that, Father Satan decides that, Not you.

After that first speech of yours it looked like you were on the verge of a mental breakdown, So i put in the time and effort to tell you that it seems to me that there's a serious problem, I tried to help in some way. But what do you say? ''Im not going to be berated for doing RTR's"... Really thats what you have to say to that, It would have been better if you didnt say anything at all, Cuz all you did was kick dirt in my face. and seriously i've let that happen to often in the past, I'm not going to let you do that to me without me telling you what i think about that bllsht.

Ahem. Sorry for the insult. My mind is just trying to wrap around the fact that you said you STILL consider me a Brother, even though I work for the Gods.

What the fck are you trying to say? that im not an SS? That i dont work for the gods? Im not easely angered but this i cant stand. If you have a problem with me go tell father Satan that you want me gone, But dont ever tell me that im not an SS thats not your choice to make.

BUT, perhaps you were not aware of the level of stupidity it was, and just misspoke. So rather then prod you, I would like to give you the oppurtunity to correct that obvious misswording, and perhaps Express it the way you truly meant it come out?

I'm so sorry your highness, Please let me kiss your ass like a good dog. Call me retarded all you want but im not ''correcting'' anything, If you failed to understand what i was saying thats on you.

I did not want to comment again even if you insulted me, But this goes far beyond a simple insult. Maybe i misunderstood what you said but to me it seemed like a big fck you you smashed right in my face. Maybe you are to ignorant to understand anyone's perspective besides your own, But whatever. Retaliate if you want im fine with that but can we stop this bllsht after that.

Plan for Beltane. Quick gather with family to grill food and socialize, and then back to workings. I have set a goal of 6 rtrs. Normally I do 2-4, but as a special event, special measures are required.

Aldrick, I think u need to chill a bit. Then again "inner drill sergeant". I get that, I hope u wont break yourself though. Good luck.

Just wanted to add that the post i placed was not in any way to harm you or anything, I came in quite a bit harder than i intended. And i reacted way harsher then a normaly would, Dont care what you make of this but you remind me of someone else and i just had to say what i did.

You are not getting an apology from me, But i do agree that i could have reacted a bit different.

Cro666 said:
I hope you have a nice Beltane.

I wish I could celebrate it like you too, with the ability to make a campfire and all.
Maybe next year :)

Cro666 said:

Hail satan!
Hail the gods of hell!

Thanks for reminding, Cro666

There is nothing wrong with all-night celebration, but we can not forget about RTR or other important work associated with this power date. However, let us not go from extreme to extreme. Resting and renewing your strength is just as important as war.

Stop being offended and do what suits you.

Happy Baltane

To be completely honest with both of you, it is a matter of DOING the Final RTR rather than how many you do that makes to most difference. Not to discount the drive some SS like you have Aldrick, we frankly need more people spamming Final RTRs, and I personally would love to have that kind of fire in my belly. But it really isn't something everyone can do, spamming Final RTRs whenever wherever, as much as it would help us all.

Not to mention the arbitrary 'x' amount of Final RTRs person '1' is able to do a day versus person '2'. It is also about quality, and this adds time. For example, I used to do a Final RTR in 10 minutes flat with the 666 raising energies meditation included. And now I take 21-22 minutes per Final RTR and can not only feel the energy when doing the Final RTR, but I am noticing significant change (for the better) to my life. Though this change comes from pronunciation of the letters and focus, more than just slowing down, even though that helps too.

Taking the 21-22 minute Final RTR into account, I can reasonably do 2 Final RTRs a day. One after morning Yoga (before work), and one before bed. I could push further though and take all the 2 hours I have 'free' at the end of my day and squeeze in a whole 6 more Final RTRs and do this like a machine, every day, without fail (as I used to do). But it is harmful to myself, and past my current limits.

This is all assuming (time wise, and in a working day) I also: I sleep a perfect 8 hours - I work a total of 13 hours (including 2 hours of meditations and yoga, and dinner + dinner prep and clean up) - And I waste about an hour doing misc. tasks - Leaving me with a perfect 2 hours a day assuming all of the above, and assuming not a soul bothers me after work and that I don't have to go run any errands after work. (There's more in the 13 hour block I do, but I will not break it down further for simplicity's sake)

My apologies for being so long winded, but I just thought I'd chime in on the arbitrary 'do more RTRs' thumping that constantly goes on here on the forums. I honestly wish I could do more Final RTRs and also get to a point where I like doing them again, but this constant beating on the drum of 'more more more' gets tiring and rarely a good response. I have held off on making such a response for quite some time because it IS important to do the Final RTR, but it is also important one does NOT overload and subsequently burn yourself out.

Tl;dr By all means, do as many RTRs as you can handle. But know that it is not how many you do that's important, but that YOU ARE participating in spiritual warfare and doing the Final RTR that is important. It has been stated before, we all have our own burden to bear, and in this one (1) Final RTR is the agreed upon minimum a day. So for simplicity's sake, that should be the starting point, and assuming you grow and you have time 2-3 a day should be the average to operate off of. Roughly 30 minutes to 40~ minutes a day at 2 Final RTRs a day, and 45 minutes to 60~ minutes at 3 Final RTRs a day.

I want to do a certain set of rituals at midnight (between april 30- may 1st), should I base the timing on Nordic timezones (Norway), or just use my own timezone (in the US, but in standard time)?

So far I noticed some effects as we approach Beltane. I've had Very interesting dreams, and I had the smoothest and easiest astral projection that I can remember.

Cro666 said:

Cro, that's a poor choice of words. Don't say that you prefer to be a loser, all that needs to be said is that Aldrick needs to relax a little and not burn himself out.

Aldrick said:
Well at first I thought, I'm always Burnt out. I just keep on regardless. Then I thought, is it possible that I do this with my own mind? I'm glad you have a way of Celebrating, I certainly do not.

But then I was thinking, what if I just sat next to a fire? Then I realized I cant ever relax. If I were to sit, I would only notice all the precious time I let go to waste, that could have been spent doing RTRs, Meditating, or Reading.

======================================================

Part of me wishes I could just stop. But I will pace back and forth in the same spot for 4 hours in the rain, till I've cut my own path in the grass. Just to be like well I had to get the minimal done.

You said it yourself, Aldrick, you are your own worst enemy. I'm glad you're a hard worker but we have holidays for a reason. Our strongest attacks are on the jewish holidays, when they send out their curses against us. What's this about you not caring if you burn out? You know what happens when you burn out? You become stagnant. You go from pushing out as many RTRs as possible to end up doing little to none and stressing yourself out further. How do I know this? Because I've been in your position. Same work ethic, same attitude, same obsessiveness over getting shit done. Sure, crank out a few on Beltane, but don't focus so much on the war that you forget that Beltane even exists.

Invoke some air, and relax a little. That's the vibe I'm getting from your posts, is that you have too much fire and a severe lack in air. Guess what? You need air to sustain a fire. If you light a candle and then put the top back onto the jar what's gonna happen? The candle will go out due to all the oxygen being snuffed out.

Who is berating you? Who is calling you a moron? Quote those posts, then, and these quarrels will be handled. I need practice in diplomacy anyway.

Aldrick said:

That's when it dawned on me, I may realize the source of my stress. I try to push myself past breaking point nonstop. But I cannot force myself to sit and do nothing.

I do try games, and I cannot stay interested very long. From the moment I get up to the moment I go to sleep, is stress and trying to get everything done. Only to feel Defeated, like I didnt achieve half of what I wanted too. Only to wake up and do it all over again.

Wondering why my brain doesnt wanna work for me. The damn thing cant function like that. Not that it will solve anything cuz.. I will not... give up power....Saturn in Capricorn, has to give up power..interesting.

Heh seems somewhat similar. except I end up crashing at some point and unable to do anything.

When I was in high school.. my breaks were pretty much.. grab your food/snack and finish an exercise of homework so you dont have to do it at home.

Basicly I took no breaks at all.

Which later I got issues with, health related.

One should stop overly pushing themselves or be mean to themselves just because you are not getting everything done.
I wish I could finish all my crafts in one day. But I cant. Is impossible. Even if I wanted to finish only half Id maybe get one or two done and its already evening.
Things seem to take more time than I expect them to. But thats lack of experience too on my side.

Anyway I dont think you want to talk about this any further.. But take the time for yourself where it matters.

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

Not even the HP's said that you need to force yourself to meditate or do too many RTR's. Every single person here has a limit for some doing 10 RTR every single day and their meds are fine, for others the limit is less and it's all fine. Look nobody here is asking you to do too much or whatever but if you understand the truth there is really no reason to not try to do a bit more. I'm not talking about doing 10 rtr per day but something more that you feel is good for you, for example, this period of emergency I did 4 RTR's per day and my meds, some days I did more but this is my limit. Doing one RTR would take around 10/15 minutes so there are really no excuses if you know the truth to do a bit more especially now that we have this emergency. This is not to say that you can't have fun, just try to do your best :)

Let me clarify one thing, The post i made to help was probably unecesary and i came in way harsher then intended like i've said in the post before this one. After your response i did not reread what i had said before and completely misunderstood you, I retaliated to this in a way i should not have done.

The way i have been reacting to you is not at all how i am, Normaly i'm more of a nice guy. So after realising how i have been acting i was kinda taken by suprise. Im not sure why i reacted that way but im gona work it out.

I dont have anything against you just so you know, I just wanted to say that cuz it didn't sit right with me. That said i hope i misunderstood you when you hinted that im not a SS brother, I cant stand hearing that kind of thing.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Cro666 said:
Cro, that's a poor choice of words. Don't say that you prefer to be a loser, all that needs to be said is that Aldrick needs to relax a little and not burn himself out.

Poor choice of words for sure, I meant it in a way of taking care of myself instead of going past my limits, Tough im sure you got that. And it looks like i need to relax a little as well after this tread.

Cro666 said:

You're a funny guy you know that? Good thing you dont decide who your brothers/sisters are, The gods decide that, Father Satan decides that, Not you.

After that first speech of yours it looked like you were on the verge of a mental breakdown, So i put in the time and effort to tell you that it seems to me that there's a serious problem, I tried to help in some way. But what do you say? ''Im not going to be berated for doing RTR's"... Really thats what you have to say to that, It would have been better if you didnt say anything at all, Cuz all you did was kick dirt in my face. and seriously i've let that happen to often in the past, I'm not going to let you do that to me without me telling you what i think about that bllsht.

What the fck are you trying to say? that im not an SS? That i dont work for the gods? Im not easely angered but this i cant stand. If you have a problem with me go tell father Satan that you want me gone, But dont ever tell me that im not an SS thats not your choice to make.

I'm so sorry your highness, Please let me kiss your ass like a good dog. Call me retarded all you want but im not ''correcting'' anything, If you failed to understand what i was saying thats on you.

I did not want to comment again even if you insulted me, But this goes far beyond a simple insult. Maybe i misunderstood what you said but to me it seemed like a big fck you you smashed right in my face. Maybe you are to ignorant to understand anyone's perspective besides your own, But whatever. Retaliate if you want im fine with that but can we stop this bllsht after that.

Holy shit!!! I was quoting you! Now your going to pretend that I am saying that?!

You really are a fucking jew arint you.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aldrick said:

Heh seems somewhat similar. except I end up crashing at some point and unable to do anything.

When I was in high school.. my breaks were pretty much.. grab your food/snack and finish an exercise of homework so you dont have to do it at home.

One should stop overly pushing themselves or be mean to themselves just because you are not getting everything done.
I wish I could finish all my crafts in one day. But I cant. Is impossible. Even if I wanted to finish only half Id maybe get one or two done and its already evening.
Things seem to take more time than I expect them to. But thats lack of experience too on my side.

Anyway I dont think you want to talk about this any further.. But take the time for yourself where it matters.

I dont mind discussing it with you. You dont talk like a little mealy mouthed jew. When I quote you, you dont turn around and act like I'm saying what you said to me, that is me saying it to you.

Just to fucking berate a warrior of Hell, who pushes himself to end this war. I would NEVER fucking do that.

You are not a little coward Bitch who wants to justify shoving food down his throat and sitting on his ass watching power puff girls all day. To insult a warrior who does more then you, to justify your desertion.

This is the day of Beelzebub!! I guess when he gets shoved into a gulag and forced to eat his own shit for breakfast, then he will decide what is best.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Cro666 said:

Aldrick said:

======================================================

You said it yourself, Aldrick, you are your own worst enemy. I'm glad you're a hard worker but we have holidays for a reason. Our strongest attacks are on the jewish holidays, when they send out their curses against us. What's this about you not caring if you burn out? You know what happens when you burn out? You become stagnant. You go from pushing out as many RTRs as possible to end up doing little to none and stressing yourself out further. How do I know this? Because I've been in your position. Same work ethic, same attitude, same obsessiveness over getting shit done. Sure, crank out a few on Beltane, but don't focus so much on the war that you forget that Beltane even exists.

Invoke some air, and relax a little. That's the vibe I'm getting from your posts, is that you have too much fire and a severe lack in air. Guess what? You need air to sustain a fire. If you light a candle and then put the top back onto the jar what's gonna happen? The candle will go out due to all the oxygen being snuffed out.

Who is berating you? Who is calling you a moron? Quote those posts, then, and these quarrels will be handled. I need practice in diplomacy anyway.

Other way around hun. Earth sustains fire.

The shit is there too read in this post. I have no intentions of wasting my time going and piecing it all together. To argue with some halfwit.

I agreed with what he said, and he took that as the chance to attack. When someone does this they are just a piece of shit and years later they will still be a piece of shit.

I'm done with people like that. My family are strong Aryans. As for the ones who sit in their ego and never do anything. Can burn in the fucking fire we are making like wood for all I care.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Hope everyone has a nice time regardless of what your up too :D :D
Hail Enlil !

Sadly that's the only positive message besides the OP in this entire thread.

Aldrick said:

The shit is there too read in this post. I have no intentions of wasting my time going and piecing it all together. To argue with some halfwit.

I agreed with what he said, and he took that as the chance to attack. When someone does this they are just a piece of shit and years later they will still be a piece of shit.

I'm done with people like that. My family are strong Aryans. As for the ones who sit in their ego and never do anything. Can burn in the fucking fire we are making like wood for all I care.

As for the element thing, I stand corrected.

To summarize the entire discussion, Cro wished everyone a happy Beltane. You came in with "We need to be performing 10+ RTRs and hit 5x harder than we usually do, we don't need no stinkin' holiday" (paraphrasing obviously). He came back with "Yeah, we're in a war and all but can you just relax please and let the people who want to celebrate Beltane, celebrate Beltane?" Then you admitted your shortcomings with not being able to relax and talking all like "I'm being called a moron just because I'm a hard worker" when nobody said that and Cro's like "What the hell? People are apparently calling you a moron, so you stop giving fucks because you believe your own self-hatred? We're not xians, we don't constantly give our bioelectricity away" and you're like "Fuck you, I'm not gonna be insulted for doing RTRs" when he never did and he came back like "Okay then, apparently I'm talking to a wall, and if you think I'm a loser, then fuck it I'm a loser" to which I chimed in like "poor choice of words" and then you keep on escalating the argument like "Okay let's just sit on our ass and poke our heads into the dirt like a bunch of fucking Ostriches" and then Cro began with the condescending replies because what better answer could he give that wouldn't cause you to completely sperg out anyway?

So from my written understanding above, this whole argument between two people, one who wants to celebrate Beltane, and one who wants to spend all of his energy doing RTRs is instead SPENDING ALL OF HIS ENERGY IN MUNDANE AND RETARDED ARGUMENTS LIKE THIS ONE!!! BOTH OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN!!! And it's showing, especially in your latest reply where you're saying "I'm 50186% Aryan motherfuckers all of you cunts are shit for not performing 500 RTRs a day"

This shit is not a fucking competition, number one. Number two, what matters is that you contribute and you do your best. If your best is 10 RTRs, fantastic. If it's 5, great. If you can do only 1 or 2, that's fine too. What matters is CONTRIBUTION not waving your dick around like a fucking pinata exploded. Number three, keep telling yourself that all that matters in life is doing RTRs. Eventually you're going to burn out, won't be bothered, and it'll be difficult if not impossible to recover. Ever heard of pacing yourself? Because I sure haven't heard a word from the HPs, the Gods, or otherwise that we need to subject ourselves to becoming nothing more than an energy farm.

Do your RTRs for today, and take the rest of the day to reflect and repair your obvious hangups and above all, fucking grow up!

Cro666 said:

Let me clarify one thing, The post i made to help was probably unecesary and i came in way harsher then intended like i've said in the post before this one. After your response i did not reread what i had said before and completely misunderstood you, I retaliated to this in a way i should not have done.

The way i have been reacting to you is not at all how i am, Normaly i'm more of a nice guy. So after realising how i have been acting i was kinda taken by suprise. Im not sure why i reacted that way but im gona work it out.

I dont have anything against you just so you know, I just wanted to say that cuz it didn't sit right with me. That said i hope i misunderstood you when you hinted that im not a SS brother, I cant stand hearing that kind of thing.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Cro666 said:

Poor choice of words for sure, I meant it in a way of taking care of myself instead of going past my limits, Tough im sure you got that. And it looks like i need to relax a little as well after this tread.

Oh I see, miscommunication. That happens. I forget things, so I understand. I thought you were purposefully fucking with me.

Also, I'm in attack mode due to what day is upon us. So I wanted anger to propel me to work harder and direct into the rituals.

So thank you for helping me catalyst myself.

Happy Beltane Brother.

Aldrick said:
Oh I see, miscommunication. That happens. I forget things, so I understand. I thought you were purposefully fucking with me.

Also, I'm in attack mode due to what day is upon us. So I wanted anger to propel me to work harder and direct into the rituals.

Happy Beltane Brother.

That seems to be a common problem on this forum in general. Also, regarding my last post, I don't mean to become argumentative with either of you. I know that you're motivated by anger, all I'm asking is that you express that in a healthy way, through your rituals and not through brotherly quarrels and I ask this of everybody although I'm also guilty of this from time to time. After all, nobody here is perfect. All we can do is be better than we were yesterday, and that's good enough for me.

Aldrick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I dont mind discussing it with you. You dont talk like a little mealy mouthed jew. When I quote you, you dont turn around and act like I'm saying what you said to me, that is me saying it to you.

Just to fucking berate a warrior of Hell, who pushes himself to end this war. I would NEVER fucking do that.

You are not a little coward Bitch who wants to justify shoving food down his throat and sitting on his ass watching power puff girls all day. To insult a warrior who does more then you, to justify your desertion.

This is the day of Beelzebub!! I guess when he gets shoved into a gulag and forced to eat his own shit for breakfast, then he will decide what is best.

I am not entirely sure what you mean by "mealy mouthed jew" but there were some posts in the past that didn't seem to make much sense and I kind of wonder if you feel attacked sometimes by what others say?

Although that may not be the right wording.

Depending on the subject.. to get back to the campfire.. reading a book when sitting next to a campfire.. without pushing yourself to do so, but enjoying yourself instead.. wouldn't that seem less of a waste of time?

Also.. you mention playing games.. but it can't be helped if you don't like to play games. Instead.. One could pick up a sport and practice that or work on a new skill.. as a hobby.

I am absolutely certain that Im not on top and focussed on getting things done like multiple RTRs a day every day, like you, but.. a few of years ago someone made a comment to me about being so busy and not taking the time to rest.. since then I have been trying to balance out things and not to do too much in a day.. I guess in other words, to somewhat pace myself.
Although there are a few bad habits that still have to kick the bucket.

I'm still fairly young so I still have enough time to work on that. That is, if world matters allow it, too.

ShadowTheRaven said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Hail Enlil !

Aldrick said:

To summarize the entire discussion, Cro wished everyone a happy Beltane. You came in with "We need to be performing 10+ RTRs and hit 5x harder than we usually do, we don't need no stinkin' holiday" (paraphrasing obviously). He came back with "Yeah, we're in a war and all but can you just relax please and let the people who want to celebrate Beltane, celebrate Beltane?" Then you admitted your shortcomings with not being able to relax and talking all like "I'm being called a moron just because I'm a hard worker" when nobody said that and Cro's like "What the hell? People are apparently calling you a moron, so you stop giving fucks because you believe your own self-hatred? We're not xians, we don't constantly give our bioelectricity away" and you're like "Fuck you, I'm not gonna be insulted for doing RTRs" when he never did and he came back like "Okay then, apparently I'm talking to a wall, and if you think I'm a loser, then fuck it I'm a loser" to which I chimed in like "poor choice of words" and then you keep on escalating the argument like "Okay let's just sit on our ass and poke our heads into the dirt like a bunch of fucking Ostriches" and then Cro began with the condescending replies because what better answer could he give that wouldn't cause you to completely sperg out anyway?

So from my written understanding above, this whole argument between two people, one who wants to celebrate Beltane, and one who wants to spend all of his energy doing RTRs is instead SPENDING ALL OF HIS ENERGY IN MUNDANE AND RETARDED ARGUMENTS LIKE THIS ONE!!! BOTH OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN!!! And it's showing, especially in your latest reply where you're saying "I'm 50186% Aryan motherfuckers all of you cunts are shit for not performing 500 RTRs a day"

This shit is not a fucking competition, number one. Number two, what matters is that you contribute and you do your best. If your best is 10 RTRs, fantastic. If it's 5, great. If you can do only 1 or 2, that's fine too. What matters is CONTRIBUTION not waving your dick around like a fucking pinata exploded. Number three, keep telling yourself that all that matters in life is doing RTRs. Eventually you're going to burn out, won't be bothered, and it'll be difficult if not impossible to recover. Ever heard of pacing yourself? Because I sure haven't heard a word from the HPs, the Gods, or otherwise that we need to subject ourselves to becoming nothing more than an energy farm.

Do your RTRs for today, and take the rest of the day to reflect and repair your obvious hangups and above all, fucking grow up!

I'm glad you think your opinion matters the most. Good for you.

You're entitled to your wrong opinion. Now go cry somewhere else.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

Happy Beltane Brother.

That seems to be a common problem on this forum in general. Also, regarding my last post, I don't mean to become argumentative with either of you. I know that you're motivated by anger, all I'm asking is that you express that in a healthy way, through your rituals and not through brotherly quarrels and I ask this of everybody although I'm also guilty of this from time to time. After all, nobody here is perfect. All we can do is be better than we were yesterday, and that's good enough for me.

Because it's okay when you do it. Typical hypocritical behavior I expect here.

Just do the RTR as much as you can comfortably and enjoy this day. Not hard. I did the rtr a bunch of times last night also watched a movie etc.

No need to argue about this. If someone has the means to celebrate this day with others fine but most people don’t since they don’t know no one who is SS. So it’s just a power date for things and a good vibe in the air.

Good luck and enjoy life while meditating and doing rtrs. To be honest I get a feeling that soon things won’t be easy for earth so enjoy it while you can.

No arguments needed.

Aldrick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Hail Enlil !

Aldrick said:

Aldrick, normally I'm would rant on the idiocy of a situation. So I see where you're coming from, and I can see where Cro666 is saying and coming from. Have any of you even begun to understand that this fighting is exactly what the enemy is intending?

By the way you are responding recently, I'm mean this from the observation, you are probably overloading dude. Not saying sometimes a little here or there is bad either. But ever since your other topic of you increasing your RTR's, which I will say are a plus and heartily welcome, we are all different and that's well and fine. If you are upset because of that then Aldrick your forget the bigger picture.

Aldrick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Hail Enlil !

Aldrick said:

Why are you guys acting like this, it makes little sense. Everyone has their own way of doing things some are more stubborn that others. I Don’t think Aldric was being overly rude to being with. simply just expressing his way of doing things. NOT everyone has the same paths of thinking. Thus the misunderstanding, you see that and return vindictive, why? Raven wasn’t saying he is right. Although this was expressed negatively, because too you it IS the only thing that matters. it’s not being an energy farm, it’s more or less proving that you have something to fight for and how much it matters to you, being a warrior. Very admirable in my opinion :)

Raven chimed in because he thought your words might hurt a fellow SS not everyone has the same drives or that kind of time, And talking down them usually pushes them away, unless they have the same drives. Imagine if you would if an older SS member who was highly respected 8-10 years ago, called you a Jew definitely would have held some weight don’t you think?? Anyway just thought I’d give my two cents, feel free to tell me I’m wrong. Stay on top of the RTR’s so we can CRUSH the LIZARDS I’m putting my best forward until this desire is fulfilled

Hail Enlil !

Aldrick said:
Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

Oh right now it's our ego were fighting for when doing RTRs.

Let's all sit on our ass, wouldn't want to stroke our ego....working for Satan.

But oh boy guys I'm still fellow SS. Even though I do that retarded thing called work for the Gods.

I was planning on having a simple conversation but your obviously too fucking mentally retarded for that.
Aldrick calm down a bit. I believe he meant that we shouldn't burn ourseleves too much like doing an insane number of RTRs which will be very harmful and not recommended by clergy and not useful for the long run and consistency's sake and you don't actually burn yourself out because you do 5 RTRs max which is tottaly doable and it does take some effort but it isn't hard to the point of burnout. He also said that he will do RTRs and workings but that he doesn't have to stay 24 hours of the day doing RTRs to the point of insanity that will be very unuseful to the gods and to yourself. Also he only had good intentions he didn't berate you or something he only advised to not get burned out. So calm down and try to understand your SS brother's point of view he only had good intentions.

Darksage666 said:
Cro never said not do to RTRs mate, nor did he say not to study or not to do anything productive.
He was setting a reminder that it’s gonna be the eve of beltane and said he’s gonna take it into mind and enjoy himself a little bit.

You really think there’s something wrong with that?

Cro, why did you assume that Aldric was talking about you when he said some loser? I don’t think he was and you shouldn’t have assumed that because you do do RTRs and all that anyway right? so the shoe doesn’t fit you anyway.

The HPs explained that we are at war and to go harder but they never said to do 10 RTRs a day mandatory and nothing else lmao.

Sure, one could study, practice spiritual empowerment and work for Satans agenda but are you implying that it’s wrong to maybe spend just a little bit of time enjoying yourself?
perhaps, listening to music or practicing your hobbies. Maybe spending time with a woman/man ,having sex, sports, movies whatever etc. people enjoy different things.

When you’ve taken care of the duties for the day, no one said you’re not allowed to enjoy yourself like humans do, it doesn’t state that anywhere on the JoS my friend. show me where it does.
A lot of people here are busy and in certain situations where they are lucky to do a few RTRs a day, this doesn’t make them a loser lol. They are still trying and working to destroy the enemy just are you are and you would put try to them down?

Neither of you should be putting yourselves down like that, especially if you’re actively working for Satans side.
I agree. Ping Aldrick so he can understand

Shael said:
Cro666 said:
I hope you have a nice Beltane.

I wish I could celebrate it like you too, with the ability to make a campfire and all.
Maybe next year :)
That would be pretty cool especially with your SS friends :D

Aldrick said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

Happy Beltane Brother.

Because it's okay when you do it. Typical hypocritical behavior I expect here.

Its not ok when anyone does it. Its not good to fight between ourselves, unless we have a damn good reason for it, not to imply your health isn't important. I don't know why this devolved into a fight instead of advice + what personal experiences we have with RTRs and holidays to be honest. Seemed like everyone had good intentions at first but it went downhill from there. I probably sound like a preacher rn lmao, wasn't even involved in this. Just not pleasant to see us fighting amongst ourselves. We have other people to be fighting, though I'm a hypocrite cause I took the time to write this oOf.

I hope you enjoyed Beltane ( not sarcastic ). Take care of yourself, ok? Its good to push yourself to advance but not your health. Over-doing the RTR may cause vocal cord damage such as in jobs that require high amounts of talking ( like a teacher) so make sure you take regular breaks.

Arin said:
Its not ok when anyone does it. Its not good to fight between ourselves, unless we have a damn good reason for it, not to imply your health isn't important. I don't know why this devolved into a fight instead of advice + what personal experiences we have with RTRs and holidays to be honest. Seemed like everyone had good intentions at first but it went downhill from there. I probably sound like a preacher rn lmao, wasn't even involved in this. Just not pleasant to see us fighting amongst ourselves. We have other people to be fighting, though I'm a hypocrite cause I took the time to write this oOf.

I hope you enjoyed Beltane ( not sarcastic ). Take care of yourself, ok? Its good to push yourself to advance but not your health. Over-doing the RTR may cause vocal cord damage such as in jobs that require high amounts of talking ( like a teacher) so make sure you take regular breaks.

I tried to tell him, but he's very stubborn. That's a quality both me and him share.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back