Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Got big error message when I clicked the link from this jos site

MayIAsk

From the site:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Name_of_Satan.html

The link attached to this one :Here is a link everyone should check out.

A Admin should look over it.

Nothing crazy, the fault isn't of the ones at JOS Website, the website that they linked has an expired certificate, if you're on chrome you should click on 'I accept the risk', if you are on firefox just 'add exception'.

ahana666 said:
Nothing crazy, the fault isn't of the ones at JOS Website, the website that they linked has an expired certificate, if you're on chrome you should click on 'I accept the risk', if you are on firefox just 'add exception'.
What the fuck is your signature?

MayIAsk said:
From the site: The link attached to this one :Here is a link everyone should check out.

A Admin should look over it.
That link leads to a different website and for some reason it is deemed as dangerous by the browser but if you carry on ignoring the warning, you will be redirected to the actual page but I don't know if the page itself contains any virus or not. It's working normally though, nobody here can do something about this, is from that website.

The main JoS site was attacked not too long ago, and also a lot of the links to important info were lost when that happened. Theres still a lot of broken links and pages on the main JoS site, and I wish that they would get fixed. The ministry and admins did their best to restore the site after the enemy had it taken down.

Google creates fake warnings and alerts just to purposefully try to scare people away so they won't read it because they are afraid of people knowing about this stuff.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Google creates fake warnings and alerts just to purposefully try to scare people away so they won't read it because they are afraid of people knowing about this stuff.
This makes no sense ans is not even technically possible. Please.
Shrekelstein said:
You are using Jewgle Chrome, don't you? Other browsers don't display that.
TOR Browser (Mozilla Firefox) does.

The error is that the certificate the website provides, is self-signed. Hence, not to be trusted. Is this a problem? No, if you are just reading and not typing anything in that website.
How do I know? I read the error. Literally self-explanatory: MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_SELF_SIGNED_CERT

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back