Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Water Element and Cryokinesis (any more applications?)

Quick question.
Lately I've been learning a lot about Air Element. I didn't know anything about hom much power it could potentially lead to, and I was appalled to learn that it leads to Telekinesis as well, by employment of the electrical properties of Air (not to mention an 'ultimate' but certainly potential ability to summon and direct Lightning.... something I have not done yet, of course :p ).

But I've been (as is, I understand, the case with all Elements, as they circulate and lead to more answers and lurking for answers on parts of us we don't yet understand) increasingly attracted to Water over the last few days.
I already understand the ENORMOUS potential of Cryokinesis (perhaps because I always have considered extremes of temperature to be fantastic weaponizable physical occurrences), but I've been wondering: is that all that Water can accomplish?

I'm not talking about merely taking advantage of the emotional manipulation that Water is a master among Elemental forces in directing and redirecting (messed with that enough to end up in the longest relationship of my life, not gonna repeat the experience.. and nor should anyone else in their right minds, in my opinion).
I'm wondering, what other physical weapons can Water provide?

At the cost of being called 'another Avatar kid' or something, I'll mention the possibility of manipulating Water itself (not in ice form), and (while we're at it) the water contained into our bodies or the bodies of others (being the human body about 70% made of water).
What do you think? Anyone had any experiences 'moving water/a liquid' in a telekinetical way? "Hydrokinesis" as they call it in forums?

I'm exploring various possibilities but they're pretty limited to what I already mentioned above, so far. I just can't shake the feeling that there's so much more I'm not seeing yet, always have felt about this with Water (hence why I always mostly believed I had this Element as dominant).

I’m interested in this as well. I asked a similar question a while back regarding the water element in a black magic sense and got some pretty interesting answers.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26304&p=122033&hilit=Water+element+black#p122033

I believe are own bodies are comprised of 70% water. So maybe the water element can be used for healing other physical ailments.

The only interesting part of that info is the first alinea where it talks about the vibration of molecules.

This means basicly that if you were to practice anything with energy.. if it is NOT on the level of influencing or changing anything directly into an object.. is basicly useless.

Also the rest of the things that are said that you could try for practice are outright harmful to the body.

Actually.. maybe if you look up on weather manipulation instead? Weather consists out of a lot of things.. wind.. water.. heat?

Legendary Creature said:

Sorry for the longest time to respond. Unless someone quotes me (even with nothing I said) I don't get a notification and it may be a month before I find out that someone answered me. (This actually popped up when I searched for "cryokinesis" again lol, weird how my interest in this has spiked up after almost exactly a month, almost to say each element likes to be worked on for a week before skipping to the next in line. :p

Anyway, yeah I checked that link. Stormblood and Ghost in the Machine usually come up with really enlightening explanations on the elements (among other things) and it helped me a lot understanding the benefits of Air when I thought they weren't so obvious. After that, I started developing a different feel and understanding how Air can be applied to various other tasks.

We are about 70% water, yes, but I don't know how much that could help state water is a healing element. In my personaly experience, I have been WAY more inclined to use Fire to heal myself, and twice already I have proved on my body that the healing effects are just great. Don't know how it would work with stuff like cuts and wounds as I haven't tried with that, but things like bacterial/viral infections and physical abnormalities due to bacteria multiplying.. go for Fire. Burn the shit out of that. Because of these successes now I think of Fire as THE Healing Element. I assume because Fire is 'the spark of life' that it also helps the user's 'life' to fight off anything that minimally threatens its stability.
Water... not sure. I like the cold of colder seasons and dislike strong Summer heat, I find ice to be something extremely fascinating and also very deadly, hence I asked about Cryokinesis.

I always thought of the Fire and Water elements (Water meaning the use of cold, so ice) to be the most lethal duality of the elements. Only lately I understand better how Air (even if it's much more 'subtle' in my opinion and for this maybe a less favorite 'weapon' for me) can be deadly in great amounts, creating electricity when it rubs off matter in enough reason and sparking it up, causing electrocution in some form.

Earth still baffles me. Maybe because it's the element in which I lack the most, but it only really tells me that it conferes greater physical strength and stamina. That's about it. Not really much for one who may be used to think of an 'elementalist' as someone that uses long range elemental attacks, I guess. More likely the best use would be made by a martial artist, using Earth's hardness and strength to increase the lethality of physical blows. Again, I don't think Earth is really limited to that, but so far I don't think I have enough information to understanding it any better than that, just the little personal experience with it that I observed.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
The only interesting part of that info is the first alinea where it talks about the vibration of molecules.

This means basicly that if you were to practice anything with energy.. if it is NOT on the level of influencing or changing anything directly into an object.. is basicly useless.

Also the rest of the things that are said that you could try for practice are outright harmful to the body.

Actually.. maybe if you look up on weather manipulation instead? Weather consists out of a lot of things.. wind.. water.. heat?

Again, sorry for the late reply.

Those websites, like PsiWiki, are usually "not so bad, but bad", in my opinion. Meaning, they try to give an explanation that results in the meet up of the scientific explanation of a physical phenomenon and the science of the Soul, which 99% of them probably don't have any clue about. That said, the science that explains something like 'freezing water' is correct and in Cryokinesis the effect we're after is obviously the same.

So I'm thinking...
I've been observing how my personal "power of affirmation" (note: I was never really a fan of affirmation really, only started working with it because of the RTRs) has been increasing and giving off effects: visions mostly, but definitely a contact with the astral realm.
So, I've been thinking, what if we don't just absorb and redirect water and cold, but mentally affirm for the water to freeze as well?

I don't know if this would be 'the way to do things' or simply 'my own interpretation on how to do things', but I feel there's power in affirmation now. I feel that the affirmation is like a command that makes reality rewrite itself in favor of the user/mage/witch/etc.
And (lol) not to sound too obvious here, but I started thinking that the whole "magic spell" like it is described in every fable and children story, where the witch says the words and something will happen accordingly, is based on the affirmation power. (Sorry if I'm simply re-repeating something from the JoS, pretty sure it says this at some point but the site is huge and I wouldn't know where to find the information, if it is there).

And, indeed, this affirmation can and will influence the weather. I've done that for long enough and know it works, but it still requires a LOT of energy sometimes, like in our super hot Summer here, and it won't work better than some clouds when you want rain. It's good to practice with it but in the end, what's the use really.. can't kill a specific target with a huge area of affected weather. Cryokinesis (and others) have this advantage instead, they focus on one target. That's the beauty of kinesises to me.

Thanks for the reply, made me think.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
The only reason that I said it wouldnt be good to take in "freezing" cold is that from a TCM perapective if the body cannot sustain the heat the balance will be thrown off.. either resulting in excess heat which would damage or lower yin or excess cold and low heat which if you apply this to digestion would probably be like indigested food.

Also with power meditation you also increase the amount of energy you can hold along with exercising control. Now that the blocks and curses are being removed everything should also be much easier.
This also makes it easier to manifest what you want to do or affirm, you are correct there.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Now that the blocks and curses are being removed everything should also be much easier.
This also makes it easier to manifest what you want to do or affirm, you are correct there.

Dunno about how the elemental effect/resistance will improve now that we're effectively removing the curse, but I can tell I do feel some renewed confidence about using elemental magick. Speaking of extremes of temperature for instance, I generally find it hard to stand intense cold. Today I decided to try training myself with cold again and see if I improved my resistance by affirming (mentally) that I can do this. Turned out, I managed to find some 'window' of feeling in which the cold is actually pleasant and rinvigorating. It is obviously easier to hold a hand in a jar of ice than above a fire, so no big deal there, but I noticed a sure improvement (because I chose to be more resistance to ice).

The PsyWiki and such usually only talk about a theoretical possibility, not really retelling anything that has been done the correct way by an adept/user, so the knowledge in those websites is definitely more harmful than the information we have, absorbing Water Element with breathing and visualizing, etc, getting ourselves used to this gradual change in tolerance and, so, increasing the degree (or "decreasing" the degree, lol) of the energy we're capable of turning into our own ability.

This is getting so fascinating, though. This RTR is something that doesn't stop surprising me. One RTR a day keeps the joos away. But I'm doing 2 (morning and evening) and sometimes I squeeze a third or fourth in there. I think I will make another effort and make it 4 every day, at least. I feel good surprises are coming, for those that bring the fight to another level.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Legendary Creature said:

Sorry for the longest time to respond. Unless someone quotes me (even with nothing I said) I don't get a notification and it may be a month before I find out that someone answered me. (This actually popped up when I searched for "cryokinesis" again lol, weird how my interest in this has spiked up after almost exactly a month, almost to say each element likes to be worked on for a week before skipping to the next in line. :p

Anyway, yeah I checked that link. Stormblood and Ghost in the Machine usually come up with really enlightening explanations on the elements (among other things) and it helped me a lot understanding the benefits of Air when I thought they weren't so obvious. After that, I started developing a different feel and understanding how Air can be applied to various other tasks.

We are about 70% water, yes, but I don't know how much that could help state water is a healing element. In my personaly experience, I have been WAY more inclined to use Fire to heal myself, and twice already I have proved on my body that the healing effects are just great. Don't know how it would work with stuff like cuts and wounds as I haven't tried with that, but things like bacterial/viral infections and physical abnormalities due to bacteria multiplying.. go for Fire. Burn the shit out of that. Because of these successes now I think of Fire as THE Healing Element. I assume because Fire is 'the spark of life' that it also helps the user's 'life' to fight off anything that minimally threatens its stability.
Water... not sure. I like the cold of colder seasons and dislike strong Summer heat, I find ice to be something extremely fascinating and also very deadly, hence I asked about Cryokinesis.

I always thought of the Fire and Water elements (Water meaning the use of cold, so ice) to be the most lethal duality of the elements. Only lately I understand better how Air (even if it's much more 'subtle' in my opinion and for this maybe a less favorite 'weapon' for me) can be deadly in great amounts, creating electricity when it rubs off matter in enough reason and sparking it up, causing electrocution in some form.

Earth still baffles me. Maybe because it's the element in which I lack the most, but it only really tells me that it conferes greater physical strength and stamina. That's about it. Not really much for one who may be used to think of an 'elementalist' as someone that uses long range elemental attacks, I guess. More likely the best use would be made by a martial artist, using Earth's hardness and strength to increase the lethality of physical blows. Again, I don't think Earth is really limited to that, but so far I don't think I have enough information to understanding it any better than that, just the little personal experience with it that I observed.

Again, sorry for the late reply.

Those websites, like PsiWiki, are usually "not so bad, but bad", in my opinion. Meaning, they try to give an explanation that results in the meet up of the scientific explanation of a physical phenomenon and the science of the Soul, which 99% of them probably don't have any clue about. That said, the science that explains something like 'freezing water' is correct and in Cryokinesis the effect we're after is obviously the same.

So I'm thinking...
I've been observing how my personal "power of affirmation" (note: I was never really a fan of affirmation really, only started working with it because of the RTRs) has been increasing and giving off effects: visions mostly, but definitely a contact with the astral realm.
So, I've been thinking, what if we don't just absorb and redirect water and cold, but mentally affirm for the water to freeze as well?

I don't know if this would be 'the way to do things' or simply 'my own interpretation on how to do things', but I feel there's power in affirmation now. I feel that the affirmation is like a command that makes reality rewrite itself in favor of the user/mage/witch/etc.
And (lol) not to sound too obvious here, but I started thinking that the whole "magic spell" like it is described in every fable and children story, where the witch says the words and something will happen accordingly, is based on the affirmation power. (Sorry if I'm simply re-repeating something from the JoS, pretty sure it says this at some point but the site is huge and I wouldn't know where to find the information, if it is there).

And, indeed, this affirmation can and will influence the weather. I've done that for long enough and know it works, but it still requires a LOT of energy sometimes, like in our super hot Summer here, and it won't work better than some clouds when you want rain. It's good to practice with it but in the end, what's the use really.. can't kill a specific target with a huge area of affected weather. Cryokinesis (and others) have this advantage instead, they focus on one target. That's the beauty of kinesises to me.

Thanks for the reply, made me think.

Yeah I’m sure it’s probably not ideal. I just posted it because there doesn’t seem to much information online regarding the water element and its applications.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back