Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((They))) cannot take it anymore

As Amdusias stated, the enemy will manifest blatantly as the earth reaches the climax of our cause - that is already at hand, we are living it.

dfd68c846e035ea942c25618190d9be2533c7e91.jpg

b37cd3c640a0e479eaa9827e25efcf7fa5920675.jpg

This motivates me to do the RTRs more vehemently.

Stay Strong and keep fighting the enemy, my dear SS brothers & sisters.

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!

The jews are increasingly giving up trying to hide, which is something they do when they are very confident, and when they believe that "Its all over" for their enemies. This is what they did to Germany after the end of WW1. Destroyed and flattened the country financially, their press was raving that Germany was defeated, exponential debts that would never be repaid stuck on the Germans, people living like shit, most couldn't afford a loaf of bread, and so forth.

The jews were absolutely certain that Germany was done for and that the so called "Sparks of Amalek" were finally dealt with and defeated. Other "Sparks of Amalek" were being attempted on in Russia and there was tremendous progress, most places were under strict control, everything was going fine. Therefore they ranted and raved about it.

They were in heaven at this point - their racial comrades also had taken in the political world of Russia, and in like 10 to 15 years time they would have conquered all of defenceless Europe by the use of the military Communist Russian machine. They had it all figured out on all sides, sort of how they have it now, all figured out.

But none of that happened.

And nothing is over. In fact, things like that is what will finish it up with the whole case pretty soon.

Mr Rothschild has nothing in mind but his racial general Talmud instruction, and in that case, any leader who even remotely tries to protect people or think about their future is a "Cursed Amalek". He wants open borders so he can have low cost labor, more Kalergi planning, and so forth.

They are already sweating bullets with the backstabs they have been pulling lately. Like on the same time we wuz Coronavirus Crisis get Microchips n Shiet, but at the same time, open borders forever goyim so that the so called "Coronavirus" has a continuous and unending spread so we can like microchip you efficiently in the end. Don't forget goyim the measures need to last 20 years and we need to install 5G antennas up your ass to save you from this. But borders have to be wide open especially in Italy, Greece, and United States, because goyim, do not try to reason that one, just open the borders. If you question this reasoning = holocaust.

Meanwhile in Israel everything is in tight lockdown, not even one foreigner will cross the border.

சதாசிவன் said:
As Amdusias stated, the enemy will manifest blatantly as the earth reaches the climax of our cause - that is already at hand, we are living it.

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!

Thank you for sharing this. I really hope he follows through and Europe follows suit.

President Trump says "invisible enemy" and immediately David Rothschild is like "Oy Vey!"

So the invisible enemy are the jews, we know that already, but Rothschild just revealed it.

That's like if a detective came to your house, asking about a murder that you are suspected of committing without any specific details, and you reply with "No, I didn't shoot him!" and the detective says "I didn't say anything about shooting him" that's called admitting guilt

I apologize for the barrage of replies on my part, but I've found several instances of whataboutism coming from jews on President Trump's "invisible enemy" tweet.

ppClyJy.png

Racism accusation #6,000,000:

HqowpMo.png

Wow, look at that jew face. Ain't she disgusting? (Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post)

GE8fQC5.png

Oh look, Cenk Uygur the snotty jew who laughs at the Armenian Genocide joined the party

u20DrY4.png

ShadowTheRaven said:
President Trump says "invisible enemy" and immediately David Rothschild is like "Oy Vey!"

So the invisible enemy are the jews, we know that already, but Rothschild just revealed it.

That's like if a detective came to your house, asking about a murder that you are suspected of committing without any specific details, and you reply with "No, I didn't shoot him!" and the detective says "I didn't say anything about shooting him" that's called admitting guilt

They just know they are guilty of everything that people say that they are, so everytime someone even says some random word that could be general [certainly so Trump did not mean it that way], they just inflame.

They know they are guilty.

Rothschild's family has been destroying many Nations through migration plots for centuries, they are human traffickers and human resellers, he just flipped out on his keyboard when he saw that a migration lockdown happens in the US. Soros probably got cold sweat when he saw that, but he will pay millions again to cross in Europe anyway. Hopefully with some sort of biohazard disease going.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They just know they are guilty of everything that people say that they are, so everytime someone even says some random word that could be general [certainly so Trump did not mean it that way], they just inflame.

They know they are guilty.

Rothschild's family has been destroying many Nations through migration plots for centuries, they are human traffickers and human resellers, he just flipped out on his keyboard when he saw that a migration lockdown happens in the US. Soros probably got cold sweat when he saw that, but he will pay millions again to cross in Europe anyway. Hopefully with some sort of biohazard disease going.

I'm wondering why Trump hasn't issued a national arrest warrant for Soros like Hungary was doing.

Mr Rothschild doesn't understand that in the near future people will be out the streets with torches shouting his name, and not in a good way. These Jews have absolutely lost the plot and now due to this pandemic a push to remove illegal immigrants who are already there can also be made. These Jews have given up trying to hide as they are now accepting that they are like viruses infecting a nation.
Screen-Shot-2020-04-21-at-10.44.44-AM.png

https://forward.com/culture/444275/how-trump-uses-blood-libel-rhetoric-against-invisible-enemy/

The eventual end of all Nationalism is antisemitism because Jews and their Talmudic policies that have been pressured on to the world are what's against every nations self interest.

Yes but in the very last picture what is that black cube with the two triangles on each side?

It's a bit transparent as well. Did the poster, 'Xeno', pick up a UFO on Google Maps?

Mageson made a post along the lines before about the energy of the enemy being pooled into a Cube form.

That's why the jews put a tefillin box on their heads to connect with and channel the energy of their energy vortex in their workings.

I've kept an email post going back to 2017 from the Yahoo Groups and I'll give it a little research the now. It was posted by the owner of (whitedeathofislam) . (deathofcommunism) . com

சதாசிவன் said:

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
Wow !!!

Oh, so this is the reason Trump will be assassinated!

ShadowTheRaven said:

Maybe because you're one of the most highly-populated countries in the World. From a quick search, I found this -

USA Land Mass: 3.797 million sq mi
USA Population: 328.2 million
USA Population Density: 92.9 per sq mi

Russia Land Mass: 6.602 million sq mi
Russia Population: 144.5 million
Russia Population Density: 22 per sq mi

Australia Land Mass: 2.97 million sq mi
Australia Population: 24.9 million
Australia Population Density: 7 per sq mi

United Kingdom Land Mass: 93 628 sq mi
United Kingdom Population: 66.6m million
United Kingdom Population Density: 106 per sq mi

America always has to be number one in everything, and countries have been lying about the figures, so...

''We need testing not scapegoats''
RIGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT look who said that.......... :roll: :roll: :roll:

ShadowTheRaven said:

Plus he started blaming Trump.

Sorry i can't trust trump at all,
in fact it's like (((they))) pretends to hate trump just as they pretend to hate jewsus or putin,:
1473333526891.jpg

1491196338842.png

I have also found this while browing bitchute comments (i have corrected and edited out the xian nonsense):
RpHrgnx.png

FancyMancy said:

Nice.

FancyMancy said:
America always has to be number one in everything, and countries have been lying about the figures, so...

Well if you want to get technical, China has the largest and densest population in a country, followed by India, leaving America in 3rd place.

I would estimate that China, having double the population of the US would logically have double the amount of confirmed Covid cases roughly 1.6 million confirmed.

danewpath said:
Sorry i can't trust trump at all

Don't trust anybody at all. As far as you and I are concerned, every politician is a jewish, lying, piece of sniveling shit and I wouldn't even spit in their direction, unless it lands on their disgusting rat faces.

BoRn of fire said:
சதாசிவன் said:

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
Wow !!!

I don't know if it's only me but no one has mentioned that black cube in the last picture by 'Xeno'. Who knows what it is, maybe it's just a satellite or something. It probably is only a satellite but because I already mentioned it I'll say the rest I had on my mind.

The picture got my imagination thinking about this thing -

"Galactic Obliteration Device (G.O.D.). In mythology it has been given various labels, the most familiar of which in our modern death culture is “the kingdom of heaven.” In the Bible this object is called “Zion”, “Holy City of God” or “The New Jerusalem” (Rev. 14:1, 21:2, 10)." - As quoted from the linked website below.

Apparently the jewish godform is a thought form and is placed in a servitor that is in outer space which is descending towards the earth. It's large 15 x 15 x 15 miles. And is a battery where all the souls that sold their souls to the Abrahamic religions are trapped feeding it with their last energy. And when it reaches earth that's when their messiah comes.

If anyone is interested in researching the black cube more, this website has a lot of information on the black cube:

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/this-all-ties-into-that-black-cube/

This is the most beautiful display of kike butthurt I've seen in a while.

I can almost picture the workings of it's hideous brain.

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SAVE LIFES, GOY?! hey you! Cattle! Say something about it! He is going agains the chosen people of the big hologr... i mean GOD!

Goy? Say something, GOY!
get's called out for being a kike doing KIKE things*

OY VEY INTENSIFIES!

Let's keep tossing RTRs gasoline to this dumpster fire until the last kike lizard rat is burned to a crisp!

ShadowTheRaven said:
danewpath said:
Sorry i can't trust trump at all

Don't trust anybody at all. As far as you and I are concerned, every politician is a jewish, lying, piece of sniveling shit and I wouldn't even spit in their direction, unless it lands on their disgusting rat faces.
I fully support this brother, trust no one unless the gods say so

Personal Growth said:
I don't know if it's only me but no one has mentioned that black cube in the last picture by 'Xeno'. Who knows what it is, maybe it's just a satellite or something. It probably is only a satellite but because I already mentioned it I'll say the rest I had on my mind.

"Galactic Obliteration Device (G.O.D.). In mythology it has been given various labels, the most familiar of which in our modern death culture is “the kingdom of heaven.” In the Bible this object is called “Zion”, “Holy City of God” or “The New Jerusalem” (Rev. 14:1, 21:2, 10)." - As quoted from the linked website below.

Apparently the jewish godform is a thought form and is placed in a servitor that is in outer space which is descending towards the earth. It's large 15 x 15 x 15 miles. And is a battery where all the souls that sold their souls to the Abrahamic religions are trapped feeding it with their last energy. And when it reaches earth that's when their messiah comes.

If anyone is interested in researching the black cube more, this website has a lot of information on the black cube:

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/this-all-ties-into-that-black-cube/

Well whatever it is, I found it.

Century Plaza Towers
2949 Century Park East
Los Angeles, California.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Nice.
Lol.

I've been making a lot of mistakes in posts recently... :? That was supposed to have been 66.65 million, not 66.6m million ( I don't think M is a number in any language(!)), but it still shows the obvious number, lol.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Personal Growth said:

Well whatever it is, I found it.

Century Plaza Towers
2949 Century Park East
Los Angeles, California.

Thank you Mate.

Jack said:
Mr Rothschild doesn't understand that in the near future people will be out the streets with torches shouting his name, and not in a good way.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/01/yellow-vests-plan-protest-outside-rothschild-bank-in-france/

This happened in early 2019 during the Yellow Vest protests in France.

Also currently when people are locked up in their residence, the introversion leads to thoughts on the nature of reality and their own existence. A point to note is that, the majority of the populace are extroverted and spend a meager amount of time on such thoughts (if at all). But given the crisis and the lock down, this will serve as a good catalyst to provoke the grounding of their delusional thought processes and becoming generally disillusioned on a higher scale than during normal times.

danewpath said:

Trump, or any current world leaders as for the matter, are "politicians", not leaders. And the thing about "politicians" is that are almost always, if not always, serve their own interests above all.

On the other hand leaders (like Adolf Hitler in Germany and S.C. Bose in India) always tend to prioritise the interests and well-being of their nations and subjects, sometimes even above themselves.

The reason for the rise of these "politicians" against good leaders, imo, is corrupt and faulty systems of governments and laws that are established by the kikes & their agents, and constantly lobbied in the favour of globalism or the Jooish agenda on the whole. It is a whole other topic in and of itself.

The point is, in the end, it is our own responsibility as SS to empower ourselves with knowledge & spirituality.

danewpath said:
Sorry i can't trust trump at all,
in fact it's like (((they))) pretends to hate trump just as they pretend to hate jewsus or putin,:
1473333526891.jpg

1491196338842.png

I have also found this while browing bitchute comments (i have corrected and edited out the xian nonsense):
RpHrgnx.png
Someone tag Orgedo Lucifitas here

Anybody can make some collection of pictures with the word jewish on it. And anybody can make and edit any Wikipedia page. I can make a Wikipedia page right now that says that Jack's grandmother is a jew. And Trump being in photographs with high level jews is not any proof of anything. Trump has had photographs taken of him with every high level jew in all of NYC for the last 45 years, just because he's a billionaire and he was invited to every billionaire dinner party.

That is not any proof to me. I would want to see something real. What is important is his actions, and Trump is acting to protect America on every front. Actions are louder than words.

The fact that Trump didn't use his power to bring the jew world order and the fact that the Jewish media is always against him debunks any claim that he is jewish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back