Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who's really Lucifer?

Dianus

A guy said that Lucifer isn't Satan itself, but he's a Demon, the reincarnation of Satan. He's his son.
So they aren't the same person.

Lucifer and Satan are different names for the greatest of Gods.

Hes wrong. Don't listen to a guys.

Joyofsatan.org

You should stop speaking to people outside of JoS about Satanism, don't think they know anything useful for you. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Dianus said:
A guy said that Lucifer isn't Satan itself, but he's a Demon, the reincarnation of Satan. He's his son.

A guy said this? What did you wander down an alley somewhere, and some guy go hey kid. Lucifer isn't Satan. Hes his kid.

Shrekelstein said:
A guy said the moon is made of cheese. So it must be true.
Nah. The Moon is a chocolate digestive biscuit, because it is flat like the Earth and the Sun. goes and makes a cup of tea for some extreme, tasty biscuit dunkage

Nah it's made of cheese. Here's the guy who said it:

World famous Private Investigator Tom Grant has come forth with a shocking new theory.
He has shown proof that the moon that orbits the earth is in fact made out of cheese. Though it's too early to know yet, he theorizes that this cheese is green in color.

Grant came to this conclusion after NASA refused to let him tag along on the next space mission. He quickly decided that they must have something to hide.

He backs up his theory with the following observation:

The moon is round. Big Macs are round. Big Macs have cheese on them. Thus, the moon must either be made out of hamburger or cheese.
Following an interview with a cow, Grant concluded that the moon is in fact NOT made out of hamburger- though it is quite possible that the hamburger is being manipulated by the cheese.
Grant feels that NASA's reluctance to agree with the theory indicates that they are also being manipulated by the cheese.

His theory has already been scrutinized- by a web site titled 'Antagonizing The Cheesy Moon Theory.'

http://zemonster.tripod.com/cheesy.html

FancyMancy said:
Shrekelstein said:
Nah. The Moon is a chocolate digestive biscuit, because it is flat like the Earth and the Sun. goes and makes a cup of tea for some extreme, tasty biscuit dunkage

We know that the ancient civilizations revered Satan (Ptah, Shiva, Enki) and Demons under different names because they knew our true origin.

Anyway, could anyone tell me why the Gods were portrayed like this in ancient times?
7bb-Enlil-Inanna-Utu-Enki-Isimud.jpg

FancyMancy said:
Shrekelstein said:
I'll tell you the newest lie. Lately, they've been trying to lie about the Sun in a similar way that this planet is flat. They're saying the Sun is not a star. It's a large base for aliens and they've seen spacecraft entering the Sun. They're trying to lie about the laws of physical science, which is reality.

From what I know, Lucifer is a title while Satan is a name. This is why even the fictitious Jewsus is called Lucifer (wrongly at that) as well. There were also other Pagan Gods who had this title, but of course, this title best suits Father Satan, the Creator God of mankind and the King of the Gods.

This "Lucifer and Satan are different beings lmao" meme is several years old, and stems from a basic lack of knowledge and understanding. Really, everybody outside of JoS loves to speak out of their back-ends regarding Satanism. Don't mind speculations and demand actual proof.

Shrekelstein said:
Nah it's made of cheese. Here's the guy who said it:

World famous Private Investigator Tom Grant has come forth with a shocking new theory.
He has shown proof that the moon that orbits the earth is in fact made out of cheese. Though it's too early to know yet, he theorizes that this cheese is green in color.

Grant came to this conclusion after NASA refused to let him tag along on the next space mission. He quickly decided that they must have something to hide.

He backs up his theory with the following observation:

The moon is round. Big Macs are round. Big Macs have cheese on them. Thus, the moon must either be made out of hamburger or cheese.
Following an interview with a cow, Grant concluded that the moon is in fact NOT made out of hamburger- though it is quite possible that the hamburger is being manipulated by the cheese.
Grant feels that NASA's reluctance to agree with the theory indicates that they are also being manipulated by the cheese.

His theory has already been scrutinized- by a web site titled 'Antagonizing The Cheesy Moon Theory.'

http://zemonster.tripod.com/cheesy.html

FancyMancy said:
Shrekelstein said:
The Moon being made from cheese... erm... joke(?) is older than "god" - or you could say older than "the big cheese". I wonder what Hindus, who worship cows, have to say about that interview. If any of them are still in-touch with proper Hinduism, i.e. ancient Hinduism, then they'd tell us the truth!

Master said:
FancyMancy said:
Shrekelstein said:
I'll tell you the newest lie. Lately, they've been trying to lie about the Sun in a similar way that this planet is flat. They're saying the Sun is not a star. It's a large base for aliens and they've seen spacecraft entering the Sun. They're trying to lie about the laws of physical science, which is reality.
Oh, no, didn't you know - lies are truth?

Well, with that big Borg Cube NASA didn't want leaked, which it discovered, hanging around near the Sun, I'm half-inclined to be scepitcal about not believing it! Besides, they did it on Futurama - but can you imagine the rent on a flat in/on the Sun?! At least you'd have a constant tan and not have to worry about muh "White gUiLt" Mmmmmm. I love the smell of bacon in the morning. Get some of that HP Sauce all over it!

Dianus said:

It might be true that Roman god Lucifer and god Satan are not same being but Lucifer is a title of god Satan. Lucifer is the name of Roman equivalent of Greek god Apollo or you can also say it is roman name for Apollo. But as mythology is allegory used to describe different concepts and spiritual processes through stories. It's like role playing for gods where different gods played different roles or one god played role of many gods. For example, hindu deities Brahma, vishnu and Shiva are different gods in stories but Allegorically they are different forms of same god who is known as Satan to us. Lucifer means "bringer of light" which can mean Sun but it can also be applied to others who bring the light of knowledge to us. Lucifer is described as bearer of dark flame in satanism. For us Lucifer is Satan, because he brought us spiritual light. He gave us life and spiritual fire in form of kundalini serpent, he gave us knowledge so that we can become like him. Thus brought us light in form of knowledge. In hindu myths Shiva (Satan) was the first god to discover the key of immortality and godhood through spiritual process and then taught other gods afterwards they imparted that knowledge to us. I hope that now you understand why god Satan is called Lucifer. It's just not because he is a sun god. He's the god of lifeforce and kundalini serpent which shines like thousand suns. He is the spiritual sun which illuminates our lives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back