Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black magick mantras

WiseDragon

Years ago Maxine spoke about some powerful black magick mantras and that she would release them soon. Have they already been published or not?

WiseDragon said:
Years ago Maxine spoke about some powerful black magick mantras and that she would release them soon. Have they already been published or not?

I'm pretty sure those mantras can be found in the necronomicon.

Specter said:
WiseDragon said:

I'm pretty sure those mantras can be found in the necronomicon.

Don’t use those. How these were actually used is unknown but it’s the same as what Maxine said about the Sanskrit mantras. It’s impossible with methods we know to get all of the residual of the energy off of you the Necromicon is really powerful this ties you into the curse as well. So you go down with whoever or whatever you did the curse against. In fact this may be worse cause you are actually staring at a sigil for all I know.

If you did it your probably only bet is to ask your guardian for help or how to counter it. If you didn’t don’t do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back