Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"at least 17 dead after right-wing caucasian terror rampage in nova scotia"

Bigot Boy

Website
www.liliths.top
https://saskatchewanherald.com/2020/04/20/17-dead-after-terror-rampage-in-nova-scotia/

These Jews changed their original headline, which specifically called out the gunman for being caucasian...

1d294cc6aa6575c9dee209dabb64f723.png

In full, it read "at least 17 dead after right-wing caucasian terror rampage in nova scotia"

After public outrage, they changed it to "Nova Scotia Terrorist Attack Takes Lives of 17".

They still feature anti-white propaganda on the article, such as this tweet from a Muslim:
I am tired of the "mentally disabled" excuse being recycled when the suspect in a terrorist attack is a Caucasian.

They pull this massacre the day before Hitler's birthday of all days, and the article was posted on 4/20/20. The comments section about this incident on Twitter is filled with hate against the White race, yet the Jews quickly scrambled to change the title to avoid Aryan outcry in Canada. Times are changing, and (((they))) can no longer stick to their guns as faithfully as they could in the past, without risking backlash from the White race.

The supposed shooter:
EV9vQNCXgAAoYn-

One mad person or some CGI news crap, that aside, if they want to mention caucasian, we should make it a universal to name races everytime something bad happens. If this happens jews will not find themselves in a favorable position will they....

Wortman is a jewish last name. The man is a Jew.

As usual they try to shift the blame of their crimes unto us. In actuality it was an insane Jew as usual who killed all those people.

Because they couldn’t hide the name they had to change the article, since white people aren’t as ignorant as they used to be.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One mad person or some CGI news crap, that aside, if they want to mention caucasian, we should make it a universal to name races everytime something bad happens. If this happens jews will not find themselves in a favorable position will they....
Oy vey, no they would not. Ha!

That's why a few years ago they made laws in many European countries that the news are not to say what race the criminal is. Because every single day there were more and more stories of muslims raping, gutting, and decapitating innocent people in the streets. Muslims driving cars into crowds, and throwing acid in people's faces.

So all kinds of violent crimes went up hundreds of %, and every day it is a muslim who did it? Then it becomes illegal for the news to mention race or religion of the criminal.

One white person just has to accidently step on someone's foot, and the entire world is against all white people for it.

I don't disagree with saying a white person did a bad thing, as long as it is a true statement and they really did it. But if they mention race when a white person does something, then they have to specifically mention the race/religion/culture every time that anybody does any crime. But they won't do that because the word muslim keeps coming up when you look at the facts and statistics.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

D5bMrTgU0AASVCw

woops

Explains why I had to dig through the deep pit of my liked tweets to find this picture since it's otherwise been scrubbed off the face of the fucking Internet.

Probably fake like the rest of these (((mass shootings))) I thought they took the guns in Canada? Or is it just certain areas.

I looked into this further and this is the summary:

Wortman got divorced, his ex-gf finds a boyfriend, Wortman gets divorce fucked financially, 2 months ago had altercation with police, wanted to be an RCMP cop when he was younger and was his dream job which is why he collects police items. Corona hits, his business is not declared essential and gets financially screwed further, basically went fuck it and enacts his revenge against his ex-wife and the RCMP.

But here's something interesting about the issue of gun control regarding this.
Trudeau mentions further measures to tighten gun control in response to this but how he acquired the firearm is not being brought to enough light.

After killing his ex-wife, someone reports his cruiser & the crime that took place during the arson, hours later a female RCMP finds the fake cruiser and rams him, they both get out of the car and then the female RCMP is overpowered by wortman, is then killed and has guns taken by wortman. Continues on killing spree.

So there you have it, because a female RCMP who wasn't trained enough in physical combat got over-powered, loses her guns to a killer, and now citizens will have an even tighter gun control policy, as if it wasn't tight enough in Canada ffs.

Was it (((neo-Nazis)))? Which group did they follow? CDL (Canada Defence League), if there is such a thing, probably a banned group?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many peope have been sharing those sentiments for many months, Magey, as I have seen in comments/reply sections. They have realised, and still do realise, that if it's White, it's mentioned, but if it's Black or Asian, it's not mentioned usually; of course, I shared an article about that Asian who raped gay men and things, but that was revealed to be Asian because they couldn't possibly keep the identity a secret, with it being so big. This, about people sharing these sentiments, was started before the most recent jew-revealed things in the last few months.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Why did I think that was Magey? HPHC* :?

Specter said:
I looked into this further and this is the summary:

Wortman got divorced, his ex-gf finds a boyfriend, Wortman gets divorce fucked financially, 2 months ago had altercation with police, wanted to be an RCMP cop when he was younger and was his dream job which is why he collects police items. Corona hits, his business is not declared essential and gets financially screwed further, basically went fuck it and enacts his revenge against his ex-wife and the RCMP.

But here's something interesting about the issue of gun control regarding this.
Trudeau mentions further measures to tighten gun control in response to this but how he acquired the firearm is not being brought to enough light.

After killing his ex-wife, someone reports his cruiser & the crime that took place during the arson, hours later a female RCMP finds the fake cruiser and rams him, they both get out of the car and then the female RCMP is overpowered by wortman, is then killed and has guns taken by wortman. Continues on killing spree.

So there you have it, because a female RCMP who wasn't trained enough in physical combat got over-powered, loses her guns to a killer, and now citizens will have an even tighter gun control policy, as if it wasn't tight enough in Canada ffs.
Good digging. Sounds about right... And I also agree with VoiceofEnki that he's likely a Jew. His shekel profits declined and he went ballistic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back