Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number 333

WiseDragon said:
I see this number everywhere, is this a good or a bad number?
You can clearly see that 333 is equal to 9 and therefore has the power of the number 9. Each number has its own function and power. The number 9 is a number of completeness. What you have described could be simple randomness or it could be a sign. In this case you need intuition and wisdom to understand what it is.

Master said:
WiseDragon said:
You can clearly see that 333 is equal to 9 and therefore has the power of the number 9. Each number has its own function and power. The number 9 is a number of completeness. What you have described could be simple randomness or it could be a sign. In this case you need intuition and wisdom to understand what it is.
What about 222? I am seeing this number everywhere.
Thank you

The number 3 (and as you can see there are 3 of them), is the number of creation/destruction. 3 goes into 9 3 times, obviously, and 9 is the number of permanence, in terms of endings, and is like its own specific power number (or as I call it, a power-power number) and is forceful. As said, you might want to see if it is merely a coincidence or if it has any significance and meaning to you at all.

Nikois666 said:
Master said:
WiseDragon said:
Thank you
For the moment we do not have much knowledge but we have more than enough to move forward. We must not be distracted. With higher levels comes higher knowledge. Thanks to you.

Nikois666 said:
Master said:
WiseDragon said:
Thank you

The 222 is them flaunting their 22. But that also equals a 6. They have been doing thisike crazy.

FancyMancy said:
The number 3 (and as you can see there are 3 of them), is the number of creation/destruction. 3 goes into 9 3 times, obviously, and 9 is the number of permanence, in terms of endings, and is like its own specific power number (or as I call it, a power-power number) and is forceful. As said, you might want to see if it is merely a coincidence or if it has any significance and meaning to you at all.

I look every night at 3:33 on the clock. And I say Hail Satan.
Do you think this means anything? xD
It is strange that I see it every night lol

FancyMancy said:

Okay not every night but very often

NinRick said:
I have two answers -

1. Not everything has to mean something or anything,
  2. I am not you; you figure out if it means anything or not
Take your pick.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
I have two answers -

1. Not everything has to mean something or anything,
  2. I am not you; you figure out if it means anything or not
Take your pick.

Good answer xD
Maybe you are noticing things and it is a coincidence that it happens, which is (for me, at least) like a starting point in growing. Maybe it's like a meh-coincidence and is not relevant to your advancement. I can't give you the answers; I am only me, I'm afraid. Sorry!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back