Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something is happening above us

DragonFire11

Hello my Satanic brothers ans sisters.

I have noticed a very unusual thing last friday.
I have just arrived from a journey, went inside the house and I was thinking that I do a little 5min relax after I go outside to welcom the Gods of Orion, like I do it every single day. Suddenly a feeling inside me, made me go out and direct me straight to my garden, complete dark, clear view. I started watching the night sky as I watching it every single day the stars were beautiful, no clouds at all. After a few seconds I have realized something what I did not before. The time was 20:30pm exactly and I saw very shiny objects on the night sky. In a first session I saw 12 flying object /probably space satellites/ but the interesting and scary part of it was that they were flying like in an organizedplanned direction and their speed was visibly fast. So 12 satellites and ever 3rd had an accompanying satellite on their right side. They direction was from North to South. The distance they had was exactly the same as their speed. In time period it was maybe happening in 5min. But this is not the hole situation, after the main /military/ convoy, there was another satellites following, exactly I have seen another 16, their speed was slower, were not that shiny but shiny enough to see them clearly. They appear in sequences, so in every 3min were coming another of these satelites, but during this there were 4 satelites coming from West to East. The hole situation was happening 50-55min and let me mention one more thing, when this all started not even one airplane was flying what is also unusual.

I felt myself very nervous and uncomfortable after this all. I watching the night sky long years, because a beauty of the stars make me feel good especialy the Orion constellation, where our Gods are, but I never ever have seen such a movement what it was on friday night. It completely seems, it was organized and also planned, the direction, the speed, the time sequences, so everything. Anybody who is a little bit aware what is happening on our Earth will say that this was not a random happening.

I would be very appreciated if somebody of you can explain or share similar experiences.
My private opinion is that the jewish reptilians will use every single form of weapon to take over our planet, as the greys command it.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40442

Weeks ago I was contacted by Andras in a very brief meeting, and he mentioned, that "Our planet is being watched closely". We are definitely not alone. As everyone can see, the enemy's plan is not really fully manifesting, and they are on a very seriously exposed and even weakened position, despite their stunts.

Your not the only one lots of people around the World and the military is reporting such things.

Gear88 said:

Weeks ago I was contacted by Andras in a very brief meeting, and he mentioned, that "Our planet is being watched closely". We are definitely not alone. As everyone can see, the enemy's plan is not really fully manifesting, and they are on a very seriously exposed and even weakened position, despite their stunts.

Your not the only one lots of people around the World and the military is reporting such things.

Back in 2013 I saw three balls of fire in the sky. They were just balls of fire hanging suspended in the sky. I asked my friend what the hell is that. He was like yeah everyone's been seeing them lately, we have no idea what they are.

I'm like looking up in disbelief. Im like it looks like a video game fire ball. Like the round ball with the stem.

And it's just hanging there....like fire doesnt even stay that well in a camp fire, but it's way up in the air..... like it's not being blown on or anything.

Probably the weirdest thing I ever saw. Still cant process what I was looking at.

Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Back in 2013 I saw three balls of fire in the sky. They were just balls of fire hanging suspended in the sky. I asked my friend what the hell is that. He was like yeah everyone's been seeing them lately, we have no idea what they are.

I'm like looking up in disbelief. Im like it looks like a video game fire ball. Like the round ball with the stem.

And it's just hanging there....like fire doesnt even stay that well in a camp fire, but it's way up in the air..... like it's not being blown on or anything.

Probably the weirdest thing I ever saw. Still cant process what I was looking at.

In my young age when I was around 12-13years old, I have seen similar objects on the sky, they were only two . I was watching the night sky and suddenly realised somethig what was not natural. Two flying balls on the night sky, they were far but I saw hteir light and motion, for long minutes they stood in one place and floated. I have a terrible feeling during I was watching them, it normaly feels that they knew I am watching them, I was so scared that even on the next 2 days I was afraid to look up the sky. I cant describe exactly that feeling what it was, but my soul can remember it even today.
It is possible that those aliens pointed me and realized that I watching them, or just I was able to feel that horribly scary feeling??
Best I can explain, they were like watching and planing how they will kill us all. After a few minutes they suddenly changed direction several times and flew away at high speed. From that time I believe that we are not alone and we are watched by alien species who are sure not our friends and they want humanity dissapear.

Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Are these not enemy related ? As stated in the Bible aswel

Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Two or three years ago when I was working the land with my father we saw something similar to those fire balls you describe, only two of them, they were of a shining white color though and they were quite big, only standing in mid-air like in a painting. And it lasted for like 2 or 3 hours untill they dissapeared.

Sabazios said:
Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Two or three years ago when I was working the land with my father we saw something similar to those fire balls you describe, only two of them, they were of a shining white color though and they were quite big, only standing in mid-air like in a painting. And it lasted for like 2 or 3 hours untill they dissapeared.

:shock:
Recently, I saw exactly the same. I wasn't sure what it was, and now I know.

Sabazios said:
Aldrick said:
Gear88 said:

Really? Fricken strange huh. Although the strangest thing I saw was in early 2000s. Ok, I know this is gonna sound nuts. But there was 2 suns...

We looked to the right, me and my family while driving, there was a sun, to our left there was another one.

I think i actually read something about that somewhere. I know i figured out something about that. My other personality must have the memory lol.

I saw it too, these were supposedly SpaceX sattelites going into orbit. I saw something strange too besides that though.

TalGonDon said:
DragonFire11 said:

Nice pic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you dont mind brother I will keep that picture , I just love it. I got printed even on a T-shirt.
But maybe you can help me about the signs inside the swastika, what they mean??

DragonFire11 said:
TalGonDon said:
DragonFire11 said:

If you dont mind brother I will keep that picture , I just love it. I got printed even on a T-shirt.

Haha yes you can keep it. Symbols are ancient Sumerian language that simply means Satan. You can find them around Baphomet on JOS.

TalGonDon said:
DragonFire11 said:
TalGonDon said:

Haha yes you can keep it. Symbols are ancient Sumerian language that simply means Satan. You can find them around Baphomet on JOS.

TalGonDol I beg you with all my heart if you can upload your avatar picture at a high resolution, high quality genre. I really like the avatar, I have some ideas, a painting, a t-shirt, maybe a hidden tattoo with the Sumerian hieroglyphs, I really fell in love with the avatar, and yes, wallpaper screen. I would very much appreciate your gesture, as we romanians, or some of us say, kiss you and hug you dear comrade.

Stormblood said:
This is a prison planet with the Reptilian fleets having it in lockdown. It shouldn't come to surprise for the situation to be as Gear88 told you.
Prison Earth? :)
Never thought of it that way.
Well I always refer to my house as a bunker any ways xD

Aldrick said:
Sabazios said:
Aldrick said:

Really? Fricken strange huh. Although the strangest thing I saw was in early 2000s. Ok, I know this is gonna sound nuts. But there was 2 suns...

We looked to the right, me and my family while driving, there was a sun, to our left there was another one.

I think i actually read something about that somewhere. I know i figured out something about that. My other personality must have the memory lol.
Lol :))

wariorSS said:

I'm so sorry but this is the only resolution I got, but don't worry, I'll do something to fix this, then I'm going to post the Logo here! No worries!

Ive been having dreams about ufos lately. Usually i just see them flying above me in my dreams but they never attack. So it wouldnt surprised me if ufo activity is really ramping up all over the world.

Ericbluefire said:
Ive been having dreams about ufos lately. Usually i just see them flying above me in my dreams but they never attack. So it wouldnt surprised me if ufo activity is really ramping up all over the world.
Maybe it happened already, but with less pollution and smog, it is more noticeable now.

FancyMancy said:
Ericbluefire said:
Maybe it happened already, but with less pollution and smog, it is more noticeable now.
Yea, i remember has a kid i was outside playing with my friend all of sudden something in my gut told me look up in the sky. So i did..what i saw was a disc like object looking straight at me from far up in the sky, and as soon as it knew that i had spotted the Ufo it vanished in less than a second..
Until now i have a feeling that these fukers knew that i was gonna find out the truth about Satan when i got older..right now im in my mid 20s. Ufos most likely follow us spiritual satanist everywhere we go without us noticing. They are desperate to stop us but have no clue how.

Ericbluefire said:
FancyMancy said:
Ericbluefire said:
Yea, i remember has a kid i was outside playing with my friend all of sudden something in my gut told me look up in the sky. So i did..what i saw was a disc like object looking straight at me from far up in the sky, and as soon as it knew that i had spotted the Ufo it vanished in less than a second..
Until now i have a feeling that these fukers knew that i was gonna find out the truth about Satan when i got older..right now im in my mid 20s. Ufos most likely follow us spiritual satanist everywhere we go without us noticing. They are desperate to stop us but have no clue how.
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if the enemy repented and stopped being its dickish self. If it can survive only by consuming the Souls of other species, then it should farm its own species and cannibalise itself. Don't tell me it has feelings for its own brethren! The enemy far outnumbers our Gods and Goddesses, it has been said before. It must be that Gentile/Pagan Souls are expensive delicacies with a premium on top of that expense and a long waiting list to get on the waiting list.

FancyMancy said:
Ericbluefire said:
FancyMancy said:
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if the enemy repented and stopped being its dickish self. If it can survive only by consuming the Souls of other species, then it should farm its own species and cannibalise itself. Don't tell me it has feelings for its own brethren! The enemy far outnumbers our Gods and Goddesses, it has been said before. It must be that Gentile/Pagan Souls are expensive delicacies with a premium on top of that expense and a long waiting list to get on the waiting list.
We all know the enemy will never repent. Its in there dna to be a species of pure destruction with a mentality of divide and conquering.
I agree, gentile souls are nothing compared to that of the enemy. it is why they always want the best of the best "the white race" to satisfy the rush they supposedly get from eating souls..
Is crazy to think that our enemies far outnumber out gods, but yet they still stand strong. Our gods must be unimaginable very strong even more than we think? Dont ya think? We has gentiles must have the same power must be why the enemy tries so hard to keeps us from knowldge. They are afriad of what we can become!

FancyMancy said:
Ericbluefire said:
FancyMancy said:

Along with that they must pay a daily fee to be on the waiting list of the waiting list. If they don't pay the fee, they shall have cancelled their hopes of subscription.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ericbluefire said:

Along with that they must pay a daily fee to be on the waiting list of the waiting list. If they don't pay the fee, they shall have cancelled their hopes of subscription.
Well, with the attrition - yeah.

Ericbluefire said:
FancyMancy said:
Ericbluefire said:
We all know the enemy will never repent. Its in there dna to be a species of pure destruction with a mentality of divide and conquering.
I agree, gentile souls are nothing compared to that of the enemy. it is why they always want the best of the best "the white race" to satisfy the rush they supposedly get from eating souls..
Is crazy to think that our enemies far outnumber out gods, but yet they still stand strong. Our gods must be unimaginable very strong even more than we think? Dont ya think? We has gentiles must have the same power must be why the enemy tries so hard to keeps us from knowldge. They are afriad of what we can become!

I guess it has to do about having more power houses( chakras) on the gentiles. Ofcourse we are delicacies to those idiots.
If they repented? Even with their ego blinding their vision by showing themselves superior if not in skill but in numbers, if they somehow managed to ask for forgiveness, would our Gods agree after what they have done to us? Or let alone the Gods, they hate each other too and are filled to the core with ego, what happens when a race of their gives in? The others will most likely call those species worthless and start fighting harder. Again these are all based on the studying of the people that follow their programs here on Earth- What happens when a mudslime openly criticizes their Gawd? They are preyed on by both sides unless they join Satanism and then its a whole different story.
But if whole of their Race and all associated with them were to were to give in- What about the other planets they destroyed? And what would we on a higher level do with their self deceiving lies? If anything we would destroy their whole race and they know this too( like here on Earth).

Their whole strength lies in working their asses off , reading their Harot 10000 times a day , imagine it on the higher level.

If this beaked fuckers is all they can create with their oh so smart brains , we cannot really expect much from who made them.

Those of us who have dealt with Astral Entities know that those cunts when fucked up by us run to some other prey. Swej I beleive work in the same way. The reason astral entities do this is because they cant really grow. Same with these cocksuckers. All they do is jump up and be " energy vampiries" on civilisations.

We has gentiles must have the same power must be why the enemy tries so hard to keeps us from knowldge. They are afriad of what we can become![/quote] If you read the prayer, which I took really long to understand and I thought for most of the time this being a war of faiths rather than a race war . We are created like our Gods , so maybe those fuckers are created on a lower level than their masters. GiTM and as everyone else told me about being less with the War alone and focussing more on growth did clear this up for me. We also are heavily outnumbered( maybe as a microscopic view of the Universe with much less varilables. To these fuckers we are already much higher. So they enslave us and they being mere robots try day and night to bring a thoughtform to help them run shit. Even though their numbers ( as in people who are caught up in enemy programs) are much higher, still try day and night to bring down one site. That is destroying everything they tried to bring us away from.

DragonFire11 said:
Hello my Satanic brothers ans sisters.

I have noticed a very unusual thing last friday.
I have just arrived from a journey, went inside the house and I was thinking that I do a little 5min relax after I go outside to welcom the Gods of Orion, like I do it every single day. Suddenly a feeling inside me, made me go out and direct me straight to my garden, complete dark, clear view. I started watching the night sky as I watching it every single day the stars were beautiful, no clouds at all. After a few seconds I have realized something what I did not before. The time was 20:30pm exactly and I saw very shiny objects on the night sky. In a first session I saw 12 flying object /probably space satellites/ but the interesting and scary part of it was that they were flying like in an organizedplanned direction and their speed was visibly fast. So 12 satellites and ever 3rd had an accompanying satellite on their right side. They direction was from North to South. The distance they had was exactly the same as their speed. In time period it was maybe happening in 5min. But this is not the hole situation, after the main /military/ convoy, there was another satellites following, exactly I have seen another 16, their speed was slower, were not that shiny but shiny enough to see them clearly. They appear in sequences, so in every 3min were coming another of these satelites, but during this there were 4 satelites coming from West to East. The hole situation was happening 50-55min and let me mention one more thing, when this all started not even one airplane was flying what is also unusual.

I felt myself very nervous and uncomfortable after this all. I watching the night sky long years, because a beauty of the stars make me feel good especialy the Orion constellation, where our Gods are, but I never ever have seen such a movement what it was on friday night. It completely seems, it was organized and also planned, the direction, the speed, the time sequences, so everything. Anybody who is a little bit aware what is happening on our Earth will say that this was not a random happening.

I would be very appreciated if somebody of you can explain or share similar experiences.
My private opinion is that the jewish reptilians will use every single form of weapon to take over our planet, as the greys command it.

Maybe it was just Starlink?
The satellites which were launched by Elon Musk?
These satellites usually fly in lines, following one another.

https://findstarlink.com/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/04/22/starlink-elon-musk-plans-put-thousands-internet-satellites-space/

I saw a very mysterious thing in the sky, my SO and I both saw what looked like a faint white dragon. in regard to the way it moved and flowed, it reminded me of a Chinese dragon. It was very high up in the sky and very faint, I'm surprised we could see it, its color and opacity were that of a cloud. He said he saw them a few times before when he lived in the south. Very cool but I will always be curious now what that was, I've never seen anything that wild.

It could have been some kind of probe. Modern science about the exploration of space and the Earth from space has reached such a level of development that you already cease to be surprised at such things in the sky. Although sometimes I would like to believe in something mystical. I don't know, these are all our hopes for a miracle.
But, after reading the news about different launches of new devices for research, you always find an explanation for such things. Rockets, satellites, probes, etc. plus the refraction of light due to clouds, humidity, temperatures can have very interesting effects.
But it turns out to be just a cartography of the ocean. Or launching small rockets into orbit to improve the satellite signal)

DragonFire11 said:

Why i didn't found this topic earlier ? :shock: :shock:

I've saw something similar back in 2017, It happened near the end of the year ( september or october, I'm not sure), It was Sunday, I was at my house and had just ended up a session of Dungeons and Dragons, one of my friends was there too. It's funny, I've made a cup of coffee to me and went outside to see the stars (usually I don't do this but for some reason, I decided do so on that day), the sky was beautiful, like those you would see in a movie or anime, I found it weird since where I live, the sky has little to no stars, but on that day it even had an aurora borealis ( which is impossible to see where I live), suddenly I've noticed that the sky was like "pulsating", the thing is, there was a huge cluster of stars moving (around 70- 90 of them), in an organized form, two V shapes like the Kenaz rune.
I called my mother and said -" Mom, come quickly ! The sky in moving !", she replied with -" WTF are you talking about ??", at this point as the cluster moved, the stars that were not moving, would "shiver" a bit, and start to move too, I screamed to my mother - " MOVE, THE FUCKING SKY IS FALLING APART, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS !(LMAO)". My mom, father, brother and my friend went out of the house because of my screaming, there were more stars than I could count, literally all my field of view was filled with stars moving straight to the north, they suddenly stopped, on the middle was a big red orb, that was getting tinier and tinier, i assume it was going up, once the red orb disapeared, that cluster of stars started moving to all the cardinal points, to a point we couldn't see them anymore.
After that, me and the boys went to the streets to see if more people saw that shit, but guess what ? Just few people were on the streets, and the few people we found were wandering as if nothing had happened.I've talked to my friends about this, at school too, and searched about meteor showers and space lauchings but found nothing, no one saw that event, just me, my family and my friend. Still to this day I don't know what the fuck happened, but It was amazing, I always look to the skyes hoping to see something similar again, maybe thats never gonna happen.

Ericbluefire said:

It feels like they keep their watch over us, there is a strange phenomenon that ocurs over my father's house. We could often see, one to three spheres of light in the sky, they are not solid its more like the light of a beacon, but they don't have the trail of light that a lantern or beacon would have, its just a sphere of illumination on the sky ( I don't know if I'm explaining it well ...). We could see them in the middle of the clouds, they would usually blink three to five times, and move clockwise two times and then anti-clockwise ( or some pattern similar to that), also it happened more on raining days, I know for sure that its not a beacon, my city is small we don't have those things here, and i'm pretty sure its not spherical lightning either ( those are rare, and the things on the sky are way too big). It used to happen quite frequently, but seemed to stop on the last year... ( I also tried to record it, but my camera at that time was shit, so I didn't get any good footage :cry: ). The first time it happened it was heavy raining, also there was green lightning on the sky (or at least something similar) wich were really fucking cool, I legit tought there was portal oppening above us LOL. Since nothing happened I just shrugged it off, Me and my father already saw a lot of weird shit way worse than this, which by the way, I was planning on creating a topic about weird stories of the members, so we could share all of the weird things that happen there (and maybe learn something new ?) but I don't know if people would like the idea what do you guys think ?

When we are not sufficiently aware of the possibilities of current science and current research and experimentation, we can often take it as something we would like to believe.
There are too many companies in the world now that are developing various completely amazing devices. And we, unfortunately, cannot keep track of them all at once. There are more than 50 private space companies alone. And each of them develops and tests something. Perhaps these were some new probes or weather stations. Or in some tests, something just went wrong))

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back